April 26, 2024, 05:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 454070 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: June 23, 2010, 04:23:58 PM »

Jimmy Buffet tickets always sell out within minutes...My 2 sons and their wives are seeing Jimmy this Saturday at Alpine Valley..they go to every concert that they are able to go to! I have seen him too...great show! We love Key West where he has Margaritaville restaurant and he frequently comes in and gives a surprise show...We just missed it a few years ago while my friend who was there a few days after we left got to see him! we were mad! He is a great guy!

Rosie..I am having a great day...grand parenting...the 4 month old is sleeping and the 4 yr old is playing with her dolls so I hopped on here for a minute...tomorrow I have the other 2 for the day...2 yrs and 7 yrs old...all girls! I am a lucky woman!

hope that everyone is having a great day...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 23, 2010, 04:33:59 PM »

Jimmy Buffet tickets always sell out within minutes...My 2 sons and their wives are seeing Jimmy this Saturday at Alpine Valley..they go to every concert that they are able to go to! I have seen him too...great show! We love Key West where he has Margaritaville restaurant and he frequently comes in and gives a surprise show...We just missed it a few years ago while my friend who was there a few days after we left got to see him! we were mad! He is a great guy!

Rosie..I am having a great day...grand parenting...the 4 month old is sleeping and the 4 yr old is playing with her dolls so I hopped on here for a minute...tomorrow I have the other 2 for the day...2 yrs and 7 yrs old...all girls! I am a lucky woman!

hope that everyone is having a great day...

Hi cookie!

Besides being a lucky woman, you sound like a very busy woman!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #442 on: June 23, 2010, 04:40:47 PM »

<Monkey Dance>

My friend and I were so outraged today when the Jimmy Buffet tickets were gone iin 10 minutes only to appear on eBay that we divided a list and reported and contacted each seller. They have officially been removed from the site.......you wouldn't believe some of the response I got from these sellers " I had no idea, it was my first time to use eBay and my professor wouldn't let me off that day" yeah right! Like you JUST found that out 20 minutes after snatching the free tickets and offering them for sale for $2400.00.......yeah, I'm buying that BS.

Good for you Island 

Thanks but it wasn't just me and my friend, I know everyone here was outraged and should have been Sad  The 2400.00 for a pair was one of the most absurd things I saw, most were anywhere from 450-750 for 4 tickets----now all the scumbags who are 1,000's of miles away have tickets that no way of going and the one's who can't pay for gas this month need a break and now won't get that........infuriates me to no end!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #443 on: June 23, 2010, 04:45:44 PM »

Aother couple ads

GOD BLESS AMERICA
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: June 23, 2010, 04:49:43 PM »

<Monkey Dance>

My friend and I were so outraged today when the Jimmy Buffet tickets were gone iin 10 minutes only to appear on eBay that we divided a list and reported and contacted each seller. They have officially been removed from the site.......you wouldn't believe some of the response I got from these sellers " I had no idea, it was my first time to use eBay and my professor wouldn't let me off that day" yeah right! Like you JUST found that out 20 minutes after snatching the free tickets and offering them for sale for $2400.00.......yeah, I'm buying that BS.

And they paid how much?  Scam artists!

ZERO!!!!! They were free - benefit concert!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #445 on: June 23, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »

<Monkey Dance>

Good for you Island 

Thanks but it wasn't just me and my friend, I know everyone here was outraged and should have been Sad  The 2400.00 for a pair was one of the most absurd things I saw, most were anywhere from 450-750 for 4 tickets----now all the scumbags who are 1,000's of miles away have tickets that no way of going and the one's who can't pay for gas this month need a break and now won't get that........infuriates me to no end!

I would think there has to be a way for them to give out tickets without the scammers getting a hold of them. I hope they figure out some way so the people there get to see the concert. (((HUGS)))

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #446 on: June 23, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

I am back. I wanted to share to all from our beloved Wyks ... She sent me a " request for Prayer" ... yesterday via email. I just opened it within the last few mins.
She asked me to post this here in JSM's Cage.
Seems Wyks " Her home front and local surrounding area" was hit within the hours of June 21-22nd - with a tornado.. it caused great damage.  She is OK. But her neighbor is not doing so well. Seems their house was hit quite bad, and there huge massive damage ..and as Wyks stated in her email .. the area around her house is not so great either. I hope that she is ok. She wrote basically that she and family had to bunker down in her basement..and it was terrifying and unforeseen to what was ongoing .. outside. She did state that no one was hurt. Lots of destruction to homes and trees down - Huge old trees .. Sad ...But she wanted everyone to know that her family is ok.

She asked if I would post here - and ask for Monkey Hope and Monkey Prayers. 
For her Neighbor and for all that were affected by this Storm. (( Including Her))

-- WHEW ...  I can't even imagine it.
Wkys if you read here ... We are all Praying for You.
insert monkey angel.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 23, 2010, 05:05:55 PM »

Do you ever have those days where you just wanna scream...

When you would just love to reach thru the screen and slap the chit outta someone?

where everything goes wrong?

and then you find out its not even time to go home yet??

well, its fantastic, slpendid, i tell ya!!!

i swear this lady in our accounting office is trying her hardest to piss me off (she reports right to our boss/company owner)

our computers crashed, including an overload on our server battery back up thingy

i keep having to ask for more and more checks to be sent for temp ppl, and this lady i have a feeling is really trying to make me mad, she is asking the dumbest questions (yes there IS such a thing as a dumb ?) she even went as far as to tell me to make a new email each time and not just reply to the last one if they are not the same subject, even if i change the subject line...therefore she sends me 3 emails at the same exact time with 3 diff ?s instead of one email...and she is getting ruder and its going to make me same something if she doesnt quit. arse peeling from the boss or not!

ugghhh!!!

oh and we are supposed to leave tomorrow for vacation and my fiance wont find out until tomorrow if he even gets the time off....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: June 23, 2010, 05:07:34 PM »

<Monkey Dance>

Good for you Island 

I would think there has to be a way for them to give out tickets without the scammers getting a hold of them. I hope they figure out some way so the people there get to see the concert. (((HUGS)))

There is one way that I might address at some point, his hotel is ~3 miles from my house and it's complete and opening next week, they could give the tickets out there (he77 I'd volunteer to help and know I could get 50-100 more people who would), granted people would complain that they would have to drive to P-Cola Beach for the tickets but at least we'd know they were not scammers 1,000's of miles away. His sister owns Lulu's over in Gulf Shores too, that is another possible route

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: June 23, 2010, 05:09:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

I am back. I wanted to share to all from our beloved Wyks ... She sent me a " request for Prayer" ... yesterday via email. I just opened it within the last few mins.
Seems Wyks " Her home front and local surrounding area" was hit within the hours of June 21-22nd - with a tornado.. it caused great damage.  She is OK. But her neighbor is not doing so well. Seems their house was hit quite bad, and there huge massive damage ..and as Wyks stated in her email .. the area around her house is not so great either. I hope that she is ok. She wrote basically that she and family had to bunker down in her basement..and it was terrifying and unforeseen to what was ongoing .. outside. She did state that no one was hurt. Lots of destruction to homes and trees down - Huge old trees .. Sad ...But she wanted everyone to know that her family is ok.

For her Neighbor and for all that were affected by this Storm. (( Including Her))

insert monkey angel.

Thanks, Deenie!

I thought she was just taking a little time away to get rejuvenated. No idea there was a disaster in her area. Glad to hear she is safe.

Appreciate the update.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #450 on: June 23, 2010, 05:09:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys, way behind. Took me forever to find a livestream of the England game. Stupid ESPN blocked me, so I had to watch Univision. Then had a meeting with doctors. Arrrggghhh. Will catch up with you guys later this evening. I doubt I will be on the phone tonight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: June 23, 2010, 05:10:01 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

insert monkey angel.

OMG, I need to step away .....poor Wyks, she has had SO many obstacles to overcome and now this Sad Prayers coming her way

FYI-O/T Venus Stewart hubby finally arrested.........I say send him to Castro Castro!

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: June 23, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »

When you would just love to reach thru the screen and slap the chit outta someone?

i swear this lady in our accounting office is trying her hardest to piss me off (she reports right to our boss/company owner)

our computers crashed, including an overload on our server battery back up thingy

i keep having to ask for more and more checks to be sent for temp ppl, and this lady i have a feeling is really trying to make me mad, she is asking the dumbest questions (yes there IS such a thing as a dumb ?) she even went as far as to tell me to make a new email each time and not just reply to the last one if they are not the same subject, even if i change the subject line...therefore she sends me 3 emails at the same exact time with 3 diff ?s instead of one email...and she is getting ruder and its going to make me same something if she doesnt quit. arse peeling from the boss or not!

ugghhh!!!

oh and we are supposed to leave tomorrow for vacation and my fiance wont find out until tomorrow if he even gets the time off....

Looks like you need one!

Sorry you are having such a day!

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: June 23, 2010, 05:13:45 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

insert monkey angel.

Hugs and prayers to wyks, family, and friends
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 23, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »

ugghhh!!!

Looks like you need one!

Sorry you are having such a day!

Well thank you!

I will live, other ppl are having alot worse of a time then me... wishing them all hugs and prayers!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #455 on: June 23, 2010, 05:17:04 PM »

A magnitude 5.0 earthquake was felt in Toronto, Canada and elsewhere in that country as well as in the U.S. on Wednesday afternoon.

The U.S. Geological Survey placed the quake's epicenter about 24 miles north of Cumberland, Ontario and said it occurred at about 1:41 pm ET.

Many people experienced the shaking based on comments on Twitter and elsewhere but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage from the quake.

comments:

Felt it in Liverpool, NY

I felt it all the way in Mid-Michigan

http://n.pr/bjK4qx

Yes - we are in mid-Michigan and while I did not feel it due to intense napping, many people in our county did - the jail inmates were a bit freaked out by it apparently.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #456 on: June 23, 2010, 05:18:11 PM »

Oh my, prayers coming Wyks way and for her neighbors, how awful. Wyks you will be in my thoughts and prayers, I feel so bad for all of you. HUGS for you and your community.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: June 23, 2010, 05:18:21 PM »

ugghhh!!!

Scarey....does the term bury her in bullchit mean anything to you??? Try it until she screams "UNCLE"
I'm thinking 3 or 4 emails when 1 would suffice, perhaps follow up emails to see if she got the originals...you get the idea...I'm betting you'll win

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #458 on: June 23, 2010, 05:22:03 PM »

Well guys I out did myself this time. I was doing a good job sanding on the ceiling, but something went wrong real quick, we now have a hole in the ceiling  LOL  I'm laughing now, because I don't think my husband will be when he gets home. I will have to tell him to get a ceiling patch on his way home, and we will have to fix this.  I'm going to go vacuum now, I have paint chips not only in my hair but all over the floor, not good.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #459 on: June 23, 2010, 05:22:32 PM »

Prayers to Wykes and all those involved. I am so glad she is ok!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.