March 29, 2024, 09:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 452218 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #460 on: June 23, 2010, 05:23:21 PM »

<Monkey Dance>

My friend and I were so outraged today when the Jimmy Buffet tickets were gone iin 10 minutes only to appear on eBay that we divided a list and reported and contacted each seller. They have officially been removed from the site.......you wouldn't believe some of the response I got from these sellers " I had no idea, it was my first time to use eBay and my professor wouldn't let me off that day" yeah right! Like you JUST found that out 20 minutes after snatching the free tickets and offering them for sale for $2400.00.......yeah, I'm buying that BS.

And they paid how much?  Scam artists!

ZERO!!!!! They were free - benefit concert!
Absolutely shameful trying to profit off of such a tragedy, I am glad to hear the they took them off Ebay.  I will keep an eye out if I see any reappear I will let you know.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #461 on: June 23, 2010, 05:23:28 PM »

OK, now I really have to leave but had to post this..........

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/greenspace/2010/06/gulf-oil-spill-boat-captain-despondent-over-spill-commits-suicide.html

Greenspace
Environmental news from California and beyond
« Previous Post | Greenspace Home | Next Post »

Gulf oil spill: Boat captain, despondent over spill, commits suicide
June 23, 2010 | 11:51 am

William Allen Kruse, 55, a charter boat captain recently hired by BP as a vessel of opportunity out of Gulf Shores, Ala., died Wednesday morning before 7:30 a.m. of a gunshot to the head, likely self-inflicted, authorities said.

"He had been quite despondent about the oil crisis," said Stan Vinson, coroner for Baldwin County, which includes Gulf Shores.

Kruse, who lived with his family in nearby Foley, Ala., reported to work Wednesday morning as usual at the Gulf Shores Marina on Fort Morgan Road in Gulf Shores, Vinson said. He met up with his two deckhands at his boat, The Rookie. One of the deckhands later told Vinson that Kruse seemed his usual self, sending them to fetch ice while he pulled the boat around to the gas pumps.

As the deckhands walked off to get ice, they heard what sounded like a firecracker, Vinson said. They turned around but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. So they proceeded to gather the ice and wait for Kruse at the pumps. "He never showed," Vinson said.

After waiting a while, the deckhands returned to the boat, which was moored where they had left it, Vinson said. They went aboard and found Kruse at the captain's bridge above the wheelhouse, Vinson said. He had been shot in the head. A Glock handgun was later recovered from the scene, and investigators do not suspect foul play, Vinson said.

Vinson said Kruse was in good health, did not suffer from any mental illness and was not taking psychotropic medications.

But he said it's not surprising the oil spill had weighed heavily on his mind, as it has on many local fishermen no longer able to support themselves with deep-sea sport fishing trips for marlin and the like, Vinson said.

"All the waters are closed. There's no charter business anymore. You go out on some of the beaches now, with the oil, you can't even get in the water," Vinson said. "It's really crippled the tourism and fishing industry here."

Vinson's office was to perform an autopsy Wednesday, and the Gulf Shores Police Department is still investigating. Det. Justin Clopton did not return calls.

Kruse's family was notified by Wednesday afternoon, Vinson said, and his deckhands were sent home for the day.
 <MONKEY TEARS> <MONKEY TEARS>

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #462 on: June 23, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »

Do you ever have those days where you just wanna scream...

When you would just love to reach thru the screen and slap the chit outta someone?

where everything goes wrong?

and then you find out its not even time to go home yet??

well, its fantastic, slpendid, i tell ya!!!

i swear this lady in our accounting office is trying her hardest to piss me off (she reports right to our boss/company owner)

our computers crashed, including an overload on our server battery back up thingy

i keep having to ask for more and more checks to be sent for temp ppl, and this lady i have a feeling is really trying to make me mad, she is asking the dumbest questions (yes there IS such a thing as a dumb ?) she even went as far as to tell me to make a new email each time and not just reply to the last one if they are not the same subject, even if i change the subject line...therefore she sends me 3 emails at the same exact time with 3 diff ?s instead of one email...and she is getting ruder and its going to make me same something if she doesnt quit. arse peeling from the boss or not!

ugghhh!!!

oh and we are supposed to leave tomorrow for vacation and my fiance wont find out until tomorrow if he even gets the time off....

Scarey Carrie ( adorable you) that was not me being smart - I am smiling at your post. You know why? I think I worked with her " That Woman in Accounting" before. Actually I know I did.
She was a literal beast within our office. I won't offer up her name. She had many nicknames though.
What her deal was and I finally figured out after the fact ..was she used her personality as a way of showing " importance" .. and ..she used it in the wrong way.
She was very abrupt, she was very " detail oriented" - anal to not a fault to create misery. She was very matter of fact. She never was one that anyone gravitated to ..as in a daily " HI or How is your day" ...everyone put up the cross fingers and hissed ...when ever they were confronted by her. That she was just UCK. What I figured out SC is that this woman worked very hard for many years " yet in her mind" she felt that she was "felt by others as " as nothing.  In her mind she was not to be a Paper Pusher and a Key board Artist " ... so in retrospect she felt in order for her " to be Known", she created this personality within the office " I have Power" - yet she came off as... Angry, Gritty and unforgiving" to all. She was called everything in the book by staff. NO one liked her. And the more ppl offered hate to her - The stronger her will to be hateful resonated. She loved it!  (( What an exhausting lifestyle to chose)) .. So what I say to you SC is .. offer her some kindness. Act to her as if she is a human being.  You will surprised by the outcome. She may never show you back your kindness. But she will never forget it. She maybe just one day - that person you need .. and with your kindness shown to her ..ever even so slight. She could one day say .. to BOSS. The only One Person that should be recommended for ?? is Carrie. 
-- Politics in the office .. I did my tour 11 yrs..and I do not miss it.
Hugging You Carrie. Be the bigger person even if you have to bite your lip.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: June 23, 2010, 05:26:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

I am back. I wanted to share to all from our beloved Wyks ... She sent me a " request for Prayer" ... yesterday via email. I just opened it within the last few mins.
She asked me to post this here in JSM's Cage.
Seems Wyks " Her home front and local surrounding area" was hit within the hours of June 21-22nd - with a tornado.. it caused great damage.  She is OK. But her neighbor is not doing so well. Seems their house was hit quite bad, and there huge massive damage ..and as Wyks stated in her email .. the area around her house is not so great either. I hope that she is ok. She wrote basically that she and family had to bunker down in her basement..and it was terrifying and unforeseen to what was ongoing .. outside. She did state that no one was hurt. Lots of destruction to homes and trees down - Huge old trees .. Sad ...But she wanted everyone to know that her family is ok.

She asked if I would post here - and ask for Monkey Hope and Monkey Prayers. 
For her Neighbor and for all that were affected by this Storm. (( Including Her))

-- WHEW ...  I can't even imagine it.
Wkys if you read here ... We are all Praying for You.
insert monkey angel.

Thank you Deenie.  I am so sorry to hear that this has happened and affected so many including our Wyks.  Wyks you have my prayers and thoughts for safety and strength to get through this terrible time.  Hugs Monkey friend.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #464 on: June 23, 2010, 05:29:54 PM »

<Monkey Dance>

My friend and I were so outraged today when the Jimmy Buffet tickets were gone iin 10 minutes only to appear on eBay that we divided a list and reported and contacted each seller. They have officially been removed from the site.......you wouldn't believe some of the response I got from these sellers " I had no idea, it was my first time to use eBay and my professor wouldn't let me off that day" yeah right! Like you JUST found that out 20 minutes after snatching the free tickets and offering them for sale for $2400.00.......yeah, I'm buying that BS.

Absolutely shameful trying to profit off of such a tragedy, I am glad to hear the they took them off Ebay.  I will keep an eye out if I see any reappear I will let you know.

Thanks, I set up an acct to just to report them and if any hit I'd appeciate you letting me know so I can email them and report it as ILLEGAL!!!!!!! Thanks so much and it is shameful Sad

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: June 23, 2010, 05:32:07 PM »

Do you ever have those days where you just wanna scream...

When you would just love to reach thru the screen and slap the chit outta someone?

where everything goes wrong?

and then you find out its not even time to go home yet??

well, its fantastic, slpendid, i tell ya!!!

i swear this lady in our accounting office is trying her hardest to piss me off (she reports right to our boss/company owner)

our computers crashed, including an overload on our server battery back up thingy

i keep having to ask for more and more checks to be sent for temp ppl, and this lady i have a feeling is really trying to make me mad, she is asking the dumbest questions (yes there IS such a thing as a dumb ?) she even went as far as to tell me to make a new email each time and not just reply to the last one if they are not the same subject, even if i change the subject line...therefore she sends me 3 emails at the same exact time with 3 diff ?s instead of one email...and she is getting ruder and its going to make me same something if she doesnt quit. arse peeling from the boss or not!

ugghhh!!!

oh and we are supposed to leave tomorrow for vacation and my fiance wont find out until tomorrow if he even gets the time off....
That is irritating that she wants a new email each time....in fact it is down right unreasonable.  Go home Scarey put your feet up and enjoy a cool adult beverage.  I will cross my fingers and toes that you will be on vacation this week with your honey.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: June 23, 2010, 05:36:58 PM »

Well guys I out did myself this time. I was doing a good job sanding on the ceiling, but something went wrong real quick, we now have a hole in the ceiling  LOL  I'm laughing now, because I don't think my husband will be when he gets home. I will have to tell him to get a ceiling patch on his way home, and we will have to fix this.  I'm going to go vacuum now, I have paint chips not only in my hair but all over the floor, not good.

Oh dear!

You scrubbed too hard?   LOL

Sorry, I laugh with you!

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: June 23, 2010, 05:37:44 PM »

Smile thanks mission! My future MIL is having another ba9k surgery tonight so we r road triping it up there with SIL and hubby and nephew, he is only 16 mos! Lil cutie pie. Now I need all sorts of stuff on my comp and they r down again.... Will this day never end!!

Tonight I think I may have a drink while I'm making sushi and cucmber salad!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #468 on: June 23, 2010, 05:39:59 PM »

Well guys I out did myself this time. I was doing a good job sanding on the ceiling, but something went wrong real quick, we now have a hole in the ceiling  LOL  I'm laughing now, because I don't think my husband will be when he gets home. I will have to tell him to get a ceiling patch on his way home, and we will have to fix this.  I'm going to go vacuum now, I have paint chips not only in my hair but all over the floor, not good.
No Rose .....  oooh that so sux. I know, I have a hole in one of my ceilings too ..that needs a patch.  I didn't create it, my ex did .. too long of a story.  Everyone laughs when I say why " because I say it very snarky with comedy - I have to say it that way.  ..he created a hole in the ceiling.. " because he wanted to know what was behind it" " Dumbazz".. he bought a book ..on how to Drywall. I have no clue what he was thinking at the time. He punched his fist through my 1940 plaster ..thinking ???
 ....... NOT Thinking. Arrrrrrrrgh. He is gone now for a long time. LOL. But I still have the Hole. Men, Men, Men... the theme song of Two and half Men .. gak. Men can be so stupid. Stoopid. Sad ..... Razz

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: June 23, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »

What the? were you doing?  I know it prolly isn't very funny to you but you have me giggling.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: June 23, 2010, 05:44:23 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

I am back. I wanted to share to all from our beloved Wyks ... She sent me a " request for Prayer" ... yesterday via email. I just opened it within the last few mins.
She asked me to post this here in JSM's Cage.
Seems Wyks " Her home front and local surrounding area" was hit within the hours of June 21-22nd - with a tornado.. it caused great damage.  She is OK. But her neighbor is not doing so well. Seems their house was hit quite bad, and there huge massive damage ..and as Wyks stated in her email .. the area around her house is not so great either. I hope that she is ok. She wrote basically that she and family had to bunker down in her basement..and it was terrifying and unforeseen to what was ongoing .. outside. She did state that no one was hurt. Lots of destruction to homes and trees down - Huge old trees .. Sad ...But she wanted everyone to know that her family is ok.

She asked if I would post here - and ask for Monkey Hope and Monkey Prayers. 
For her Neighbor and for all that were affected by this Storm. (( Including Her))

-- WHEW ...  I can't even imagine it.
Wkys if you read here ... We are all Praying for You.
insert monkey angel.

Thanks, Deenie!

I thought she was just taking a little time away to get rejuvenated. No idea there was a disaster in her area. Glad to hear she is safe.

Appreciate the update.

I thought the same thing Brandi.I am always thinking about all of our monkeys during the day,and I was missing Wyks.
Hugs and prayers to Wyks!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: June 23, 2010, 05:45:47 PM »

What the? were you doing?  I know it prolly isn't very funny to you but you have me giggling.

I am giggling too.Why was she sanding her ceiling?I got to know.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: June 23, 2010, 05:46:03 PM »

<Monkey Dance>

Thanks, I set up an acct to just to report them and if any hit I'd appeciate you letting me know so I can email them and report it as ILLEGAL!!!!!!! Thanks so much and it is shameful Sad
Will do Island Monkey I have several items I am bidding on so I am on there daily, I will scope it out.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: June 23, 2010, 05:47:17 PM »

Smile thanks mission! My future MIL is having another ba9k surgery tonight so we r road triping it up there with SIL and hubby and nephew, he is only 16 mos! Lil cutie pie. Now I need all sorts of stuff on my comp and they r down again.... Will this day never end!!

Tonight I think I may have a drink while I'm making sushi and cucmber salad!
Deenie is right - kill her with kindness.  Honey works better than vinegar except in cucumber salad I bet!  Now that sounds wonderful what is in it?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #474 on: June 23, 2010, 05:50:18 PM »

Oh dear!

Sorry, I laugh with you!
I'm just going to dig a hole and stay in it, I called my husband he says he had to look at it before he goes to Home Depot, can't wait  LOL
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: June 23, 2010, 05:50:56 PM »

I am giggling too.Why was she sanding her ceiling?I got to know.
LOL I have a feeling we are bout to find out.  NoRose?? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #476 on: June 23, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »

We had a leak that the plumber fixed and my husband fixed the ceiling and it looked like he!!, so I was sanding the rough looking edges and well I guess that I got carried away. My life sucks big time  LOL
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #477 on: June 23, 2010, 05:56:18 PM »

<Monkey Dance>

They do that here in Michigan for College Football. Even though the tickets are not " free" ...but scalpers buy up all the non-member seating ..closest to the center field .. sell a ball point pen for a  few grand on ebay ..and throw in two U Of M football tickets. That makes it legal. They are selling the Pen and not the tickets.
I wonder how many Cheeseburgers were fixed/sold in trade for those " Free" Buffet Tickets......
Mantra of many people ..who are slicky from the get go. One man's tragedy is another man's bounty. Yep, but the d-bags who are selling Buffet ticket's .. for a dime. They will be found out " electronically" at one point. Because the Tickets were not meant to be sold for profit. Again Stoopid. Surely not the first time that they " sold " something on Ebay or sites like Craigs List..that should not be sold for profit.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: June 23, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »

Oh dear!

Sorry, I laugh with you!
I'm just going to dig a hole and stay in it, I called my husband he says he had to look at it before he goes to Home Depot, can't wait  LOL

Come on in with me. We can hide out together for a bit. Wink

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: June 23, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »

We had a leak that the plumber fixed and my husband fixed the ceiling and it looked like he!!, so I was sanding the rough looking edges and well I guess that I got carried away. My life sucks big time  LOL
Ok, if it helps, you bring such joy to each and every day with your posts.  I hate to say this but I am having a pretty good laugh right now.  Ok it is only the ceiling, you didn't wreck the car and no one is hurt so don't let it ruin your day. Now as for hubby is concerned......hmmm maybe a contractor for repairs this time?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.