April 23, 2024, 09:16:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453770 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #680 on: June 24, 2010, 03:22:21 PM »

Update, Mr No Rose called the insurance place and gave him a number for the plumbers, our cost is 55 bucks, not bad, waiting for them to call back, he left them a message. And my daughter was calling me already about how wonderful the dragons are, blah, blah, and I told her they aren't coming here, and she continued and I hung up. I'm actually going further with this, I'm telling her boyfriend he should have thought first about this, and asked us if the monsters were welcome in our house. Nobody better mess with me today  LOL

Aw come on, no rose! LOL!

I found a still image of this bearded dragon last night and just had to animate him and make a scene for him to be in for you!

Creeps me out. How about you? LOL

Hello everyone! Just catching up here today!

He is so cute Brandi - but why are his ears moving?  (You do know that the holes on the sides of his head are his ears right?)  Wink
Oh geez, another reason to find those things creepy. I didn't know that.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #681 on: June 24, 2010, 03:26:22 PM »

Update, Mr No Rose called the insurance place and gave him a number for the plumbers, our cost is 55 bucks, not bad, waiting for them to call back, he left them a message. And my daughter was calling me already about how wonderful the dragons are, blah, blah, and I told her they aren't coming here, and she continued and I hung up. I'm actually going further with this, I'm telling her boyfriend he should have thought first about this, and asked us if the monsters were welcome in our house. Nobody better mess with me today  LOL

I found a still image of this bearded dragon last night and just had to animate him and make a scene for him to be in for you!

He is so cute Brandi - but why are his ears moving?  (You do know that the holes on the sides of his head are his ears right?)  Wink

What?  Ear holes - nah - just what we would look like with no ears. Normally they do not move!!!!  Be glad that they are not anoles or geckos - at least the ones you are talking about do not climb walls well . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: June 24, 2010, 03:26:46 PM »

Docs have been released? I'm working on another project  LOL  but nothing that can cause great harm.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: June 24, 2010, 03:27:41 PM »

What?  Ear holes - nah - just what we would look like with no ears. Normally they do not move!!!!  Be glad that they are not anoles or geckos - at least the ones you are talking about do not climb walls well . . .
Do not climb walls well? OMG so they can crawl up a wall.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: June 24, 2010, 03:30:25 PM »

NO! I know nothing about lizards. ...by choice! LOL

I just saw that hole thingy there and decided it should pulsate or something. It was a bit of artistic "license" I used.

I bet their feet don't jerk like that either. LOL I wonder if their tongues wiggle as well! hahaha

Sorry, lizards and snakes creep me out.

Here is a corrected one for you, in which the ear does not pulsate! Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: June 24, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »

Well heck Brandi, if they can wave and climb walls, shudder with the thought, there toes and tongues can wiggle  LOL   Why anyone wants these creatures in a cage in a house is beyond me. I just emailed her telling her that is cruel, they need to be out in the wild, not in a cage eating crickets and being manhandled by people. She just doesn't give up, but either does her mother. I will argue to the point that I can't anymore, I'm always in for the long haul.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: June 24, 2010, 03:36:09 PM »

✄snipped✄

I am, my daughter has been emailing me pictures of huge lizards, and telling me see, mine aren't that big. I emailed and told her, you are 23 and a half years old, thinking about marrying your boyfriend, and you are acting like a ten year old. Just because that crap worked when you were little it won't anymore. And frankly I don't care how mad she gets at me for talking to her boyfriend, neither one of them considered my feelings about those lizards, and I'll be darned if I care. This day is just shot, can only imagine how shot it will be tomorrow, and the mess the plumbers are going to make. And then the mess with the dry wall guy. Sigh, at least it isn't killer hot.

You go girl!

Seems to me, if one cannot provide for a pet permanently, then one does not have the option of owning said pet. (But I am a hard a$$. LOL)

Think of the dry wall thingy as a good thing. He is coming over and fixing your ceiling! That's good, no rose! Wink

OH, I am sorry, I implied that maybe docs had been released in Caylee's case. They haven't yet.

Need to check out Somer's case ... Jarred was scheduled for court today.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #687 on: June 24, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »

No Rose - they do not climb up walls. They can climb but not vertical!  Some lizards can. Just keep the top on the cage and you will keep them contained.

Brandi - Our's do flick their tounges like that and do move their toes in a simular matter. Lizards smell with their tounges. They lick their noses to see what the smells around them are. Here is a video of what they look like - notice he CAN NOT climb up the wall of the cage!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6006187658649130599#

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #688 on: June 24, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »

IM, you come here and rant whenever you want, we feel your frustration big time. We are all frustrated with what is happening down there, this has affected this entire nation, not as much of course as the people living there in this disaster. But this is a disaster with consequences that will be lasting for an extremely long time. Obama's disconnect with the disaster is overwhelming, his disconnect with the two wars is overwhelming, everything this man does is overwhelming. Myself, I'm so upset with these wars that I can't see straight, my daughter's boyfriend is coming home from training today, they called the rest off, is it too much to pray that he won't be going as scheduled?

Thansk NRCG and {{{HUGS}}}. I pray he gets sent somewhere else, even Iraq is far better at this point than Afghanistan. I agree about O's disconnect, it's just maddening to see it infiltrate every aspect, our economy, wars, disasters, and border security etc. To see grown men break down and cry just did me in yetserday:(
Hugs to you IM. I hate the O with all the hate I could ever have for one human being on this planet including the Anthonys.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: June 24, 2010, 03:42:35 PM »

OMG, I had this nice long reply going, to the rest of you I haven't replied to yet, and.......... my internet went BLIP, off then on, losing that whole reply.  Grrrrr  Doncha hate when that happens?  Took forever to get back in here, and now I gotta go help with the backdoor repair. 

Yeah I know.. b!tch moan.. lol 

Sorry all, plz know I lubs ya and appreciate each and every one of you!  Will try to catch up again later on. 

<hugs>

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: June 24, 2010, 03:43:45 PM »

IM, please come here and rant away. I couldn't read about the dolphin without crying. Hurt my heart. I pray for you guys in the gulf and for our country as well. Please know my prayers are with you all. Hugs, JSM

Thanks JSM and mine are with you and your family during this time.......

And don't feel bad about crying, I can't recall one dry eye............and this was just hours after the boat captain killed himself over the oil spill:(    I think everyone who prays should add our country to their prayers, I have for about 18 months now LOL.
Thank you IM, for the prayers. I can't believe how the admin is not taking the gulf seriously. Pizzes me off to know end.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: June 24, 2010, 03:50:26 PM »

✄snipped✄

I am, my daughter has been emailing me pictures of huge lizards, and telling me see, mine aren't that big. I emailed and told her, you are 23 and a half years old, thinking about marrying your boyfriend, and you are acting like a ten year old. Just because that crap worked when you were little it won't anymore. And frankly I don't care how mad she gets at me for talking to her boyfriend, neither one of them considered my feelings about those lizards, and I'll be darned if I care. This day is just shot, can only imagine how shot it will be tomorrow, and the mess the plumbers are going to make. And then the mess with the dry wall guy. Sigh, at least it isn't killer hot.

You go girl!

Seems to me, if one cannot provide for a pet permanently, then one does not have the option of owning said pet. (But I am a hard a$$. LOL)

Think of the dry wall thingy as a good thing. He is coming over and fixing your ceiling! That's good, no rose! Wink

OH, I am sorry, I implied that maybe docs had been released in Caylee's case. They haven't yet.

Need to check out Somer's case ... Jarred was scheduled for court today.
That is true, and if I wouldn't have done what I did yesterday, while we were eating a meal it would have eventually fallen on my head, my chair is right below the mishap  LOL  And I'm looking at it as an opportunity to redo the dining room, have to look at it positively. I couldn't agree more, and furthermore one should have checked with the homeowner who would be in charge of the cleaning and feeding, count on it. And this nonsense with a heater and a light, WTH.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 24, 2010, 03:51:48 PM »

Well heck Brandi, if they can wave and climb walls, shudder with the thought, there toes and tongues can wiggle  LOL   Why anyone wants these creatures in a cage in a house is beyond me. I just emailed her telling her that is cruel, they need to be out in the wild, not in a cage eating crickets and being manhandled by people. She just doesn't give up, but either does her mother. I will argue to the point that I can't anymore, I'm always in for the long haul.

...and I'll back you every inch of the way!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 24, 2010, 03:54:11 PM »

Brandi, love the lizard and camper

No Rose, you give them the what for about the monsters

Trimm, sweet that sidekick had a suprise party

I want to ride on the camper with all of you. : )

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: June 24, 2010, 03:54:28 PM »

No Rose - they do not climb up walls. They can climb but not vertical!  Some lizards can. Just keep the top on the cage and you will keep them contained.

Brandi - Our's do flick their tounges like that and do move their toes in a simular matter. Lizards smell with their tounges. They lick their noses to see what the smells around them are. Here is a video of what they look like - notice he CAN NOT climb up the wall of the cage!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6006187658649130599#
I couldn't get that one to work, but the one eating a baby mouse worked, I'm just completely creeped out. And I know they can run, my daughter told me that. That wouldn't be a good thing while sitting in a chair and having one run by me, not good at all. I'm too old for this bs, my days of taking care of bizarre pets is done. The hamsters, rats, mice, frogs and fish and snake days are over with.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 24, 2010, 03:55:51 PM »

OMG, I had this nice long reply going, to the rest of you I haven't replied to yet, and.......... my internet went BLIP, off then on, losing that whole reply.  Grrrrr  Doncha hate when that happens?  Took forever to get back in here, and now I gotta go help with the backdoor repair. 

Yeah I know.. b!tch moan.. lol 

Sorry all, plz know I lubs ya and appreciate each and every one of you!  Will try to catch up again later on. 

<hugs>

Oh Wyks I understand, same thing happened to me this morning. You go take care of your work, don't work too hard, and talk to you later  HUGS
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: June 24, 2010, 03:56:36 PM »

...and I'll back you every inch of the way!!!
We will be one strong fighting machine  LOL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: June 24, 2010, 03:57:02 PM »

State To Release 5,000 Pages In Anthony Case
Documents Said To Contain Letters To Anthony Behind Bars

UPDATED: 2:01 pm EDT June 24, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
WESH 2 News has learned the state attorney's office will release 5,000 pages of information tomorrow in the case against Casey Anthony.

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said much of the information is letters sent to Anthony behind bars.

╭❋──❀──❃──❋──❀──╯

So doc dump day is tomorrow, Friday!

Sorry if I alarmed anyone!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: June 24, 2010, 03:58:04 PM »

Brandi, love the lizard and camper

No Rose, you give them the what for about the monsters

Trimm, sweet that sidekick had a suprise party

I want to ride on the camper with all of you. : )
Of course you will be in the camper  LOL  What fun that would be.  Wish I could tag along to Chicago with you, would be great to get back to the Midwest again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: June 24, 2010, 03:59:11 PM »

State To Release 5,000 Pages In Anthony Case
Documents Said To Contain Letters To Anthony Behind Bars

UPDATED: 2:01 pm EDT June 24, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
WESH 2 News has learned the state attorney's office will release 5,000 pages of information tomorrow in the case against Casey Anthony.

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said much of the information is letters sent to Anthony behind bars.

╭❋──❀──❃──❋──❀──╯

So doc dump day is tomorrow, Friday!

Sorry if I alarmed anyone!
Thanks Brandi.  Great while the plumber is here LOL  Well there will be a lot of reading over the weekend. Sounds interesting about the letters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.