April 23, 2024, 10:14:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453736 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #700 on: June 24, 2010, 03:59:38 PM »

JSM that is true it is definitely cold there in the winter.  It was a Fun Fetti Cake mix with Fun Fetti Frosting  LOL  I made a sheet cake and decorated it with candles and clowns, it looked like crap, but the kids enjoyed it for some unknown reason.  Northern, with your daughter not going to be there, I guess we will all have to fly up and help with the party, sounds like fun.
I bet it looked good and tasted good too.  I would love to head up to Canada, especially the western part where Northern is - it is soooo beautiful there.  Hmmm should we rent a motor home and head out?
Oh please, can we  LOL  I will go anywhere okay?  Let's just have fun, no worries, and talk nonsense  LOL
Yes we can - I will find us a nice motor home and away we go!  I like the talk nonsense the best!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #701 on: June 24, 2010, 04:00:07 PM »

No Rose - they do not climb up walls. They can climb but not vertical!  Some lizards can. Just keep the top on the cage and you will keep them contained.

Brandi - Our's do flick their tounges like that and do move their toes in a simular matter. Lizards smell with their tounges. They lick their noses to see what the smells around them are. Here is a video of what they look like - notice he CAN NOT climb up the wall of the cage!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6006187658649130599#
I couldn't get that one to work, but the one eating a baby mouse worked, I'm just completely creeped out. And I know they can run, my daughter told me that. That wouldn't be a good thing while sitting in a chair and having one run by me, not good at all. I'm too old for this bs, my days of taking care of bizarre pets is done. The hamsters, rats, mice, frogs and fish and snake days are over with.

LOL - I remember when one of our leopard geckos got out - I was more worried about the cat eating him than the lizard eating me. Of course ours are only about 8 inches tail and all.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: June 24, 2010, 04:02:03 PM »

Oh yikes I am a bit behind - I was scrolling back and saw an Airstream LOL!!!!!  How did I know that Brandi would get us all set up.  Brandi you are the bomb!  I will brb going to read up.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #703 on: June 24, 2010, 04:05:04 PM »

JSM that is true it is definitely cold there in the winter.  It was a Fun Fetti Cake mix with Fun Fetti Frosting  LOL  I made a sheet cake and decorated it with candles and clowns, it looked like crap, but the kids enjoyed it for some unknown reason.  Northern, with your daughter not going to be there, I guess we will all have to fly up and help with the party, sounds like fun.
I bet it looked good and tasted good too.  I would love to head up to Canada, especially the western part where Northern is - it is soooo beautiful there.  Hmmm should we rent a motor home and head out?
Oh please, can we  LOL  I will go anywhere okay?  Let's just have fun, no worries, and talk nonsense  LOL
Yes we can - I will find us a nice motor home and away we go!  I like the talk nonsense the best!
What I wouldn't give to be able to do this. By the time this day is over with there will be a very loud outburst from me to my daughter. She just had the nerve to say to me, case closed the lizards are coming here. I will have to calm down a minute but when I do, trouble will begin. The both of them should feel guilty for getting those and expecting me to say it was okay. He will get the riot act from me, and if they don't like it, goodbye, is all I will say. I'm furious right now. Like I don't have a lot of problems to begin with.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: June 24, 2010, 04:06:11 PM »

One more thing Northern Rose - I don't think you could get away with not having something homemade at the party, not with your reputation and cooking.  No way, can't happen wink wink.
Can't type - revised to read properly. geeesh
And I agree with you, they know she is good at cooking and baking so the kids will be wanting that.  Unless Northern you want me to fly up there and help, and I will warn the kids that my cooking will be on the schedule?

Get the jet warmed up all help is welcome!  I would bake but it is still so hot up here (not that I am complaining about the heat Brandi) , just too hot to have the oven on.   I was thinking of BBQ'ng and then doing worms on a stick as dessert and  jello made in muffin tins and then placed to form a big caterpillar as the cake.  The time to do this is what I do not have right now.

Well, it's a darned good thing you are not!

(Calling for 105°F REAL temperature today! That's 40.5°C to you, young lady!)

And I am not complaining. LOL

It's 22 right now 71 and a bit for you, with 57%  humidity which is 56% humidity more than what we are used to.  Going up to 77 this afternoon.  I was cutting the lawn and wondering if I took all my clothes off if it would help with the feeling of overheating.  Can not be too many people around today and I would pretend like I am crazy talking to my ear bud if anyone comes around.  Then I remembered my mailman who is retiring this Jan and was due to come by.  Would not want to give the poor man a heart attack just a few months before retirement.  So I turned the sprinkler on mist and cut the lawn with the sprinkler going.  Felt so good. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: June 24, 2010, 04:09:09 PM »

Oh yikes I am a bit behind - I was scrolling back and saw an Airstream LOL!!!!!  How did I know that Brandi would get us all set up.  Brandi you are the bomb!  I will brb going to read up.

Well, it's YOUR airstream. LOL

Remember taking it on a recent camping trip? Wink

I dedicated it to you. Wink But I know you'll let us all take it on a long road trip!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 24, 2010, 04:13:54 PM »

Good morning Wyks, hope all is going well. You have my thoughts and prayers for what happened with the tornado that went through, just awful.

Hi Rosie! 

Thank you so much!  <hugs>  Things are looking all back to normal 'round here, everyone helping each other.  It was very heartwarming. 

I have an air conditioner that future-DIL's-daddy plunked down in the middle of the livingroom, telling youngest son, 'put that in your mom's room', then left.  We all looking at each other like ... huh?  LOL  None of us know how to do THAT!!  Well.... at cleanup central this morning, one of the men (who I didn't even know until the tornado) came over and said to me, 'Is 4p ok for me to come over and put that AC in for ya's?'  I was like... yesssssssssssss!    And in turn, my youngest is going to his place to help install a shower, which he does know how to do.  It's very cool how folks help each other out with what they each know. 

Just have to ask... Been calling you Rosie, NoRose, and NRCG... lol  Do you have a preference?  Was just thinking that maybe Rosie is contradicting your whole nic. 

You are cracking me up today!!  Love your sense of humor! 

Wyks what a great story. It really is amazing at how everyone comes together to help in a time of need isn't it?  I am so happy that things are coming along and that you will have A/C in your room - that is the best part!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: June 24, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »

What I wouldn't give to be able to do this. By the time this day is over with there will be a very loud outburst from me to my daughter. She just had the nerve to say to me, case closed the lizards are coming here. I will have to calm down a minute but when I do, trouble will begin. The both of them should feel guilty for getting those and expecting me to say it was okay. He will get the riot act from me, and if they don't like it, goodbye, is all I will say. I'm furious right now. Like I don't have a lot of problems to begin with.

Tell her to bring the lizards over as well as some orange juice, lemon juice and whole peppers.  Then tell her you found a really good recipe Smile)))))

<snipped>
After skinning the lizard, dress and cut up the meat. Marinate it in sour orange juice, or in sweet orange juice acidulated with lemon juice. Add 1 teaspoon whole peppers and a dash nutmeg. After 3 hours, drain and wipe the meat dry. Season with salt, dip in beaten egg and in fine bread crumbs, and fry in deep, hot fat. Or it may be sautéed butter until it is brown and tender.

http://www.gourmet.com/recipes/1940s/1949/10/fried_lizard
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: June 24, 2010, 04:17:20 PM »

I forgot the picture

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 24, 2010, 04:18:03 PM »

IM rant as you need ...........our local station was talking this morning about the oil that is washing up on the beautiful Pensacola Beaches, I thought about you, the more I thought about it the angrier I got and then it also makes me wonder just how much there is that we don't know about this senseless tragedy.  Hugs

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 24, 2010, 04:20:40 PM »

You could put one lizard in the tub for when the plumber comes over and act surprised.  Then ask him how that thing came up the drain and wonder what might come out of the toilet Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: June 24, 2010, 04:23:26 PM »

I forgot the picture

OMG Northern  LOL    And I loved reading about you cutting the grass and the mailman.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: June 24, 2010, 04:24:47 PM »

You could put one lizard in the tub for when the plumber comes over and act surprised.  Then ask him how that thing came up the drain and wonder what might come out of the toilet Smile

OMG  LOL  do they take baths also. They aren't in the house, her boyfriend has them in his apt, dummy thought that this was a romantic gift.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 24, 2010, 04:27:42 PM »

Update, Mr No Rose called the insurance place and gave him a number for the plumbers, our cost is 55 bucks, not bad, waiting for them to call back, he left them a message. And my daughter was calling me already about how wonderful the dragons are, blah, blah, and I told her they aren't coming here, and she continued and I hung up. I'm actually going further with this, I'm telling her boyfriend he should have thought first about this, and asked us if the monsters were welcome in our house. Nobody better mess with me today  LOL

Aw come on, no rose! LOL!

I found a still image of this bearded dragon last night and just had to animate him and make a scene for him to be in for you!

Creeps me out. How about you? LOL

Hello everyone! Just catching up here today!
That is skeery. Hi Brandi.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: June 24, 2010, 04:28:55 PM »

IM, please come here and rant away. I couldn't read about the dolphin without crying. Hurt my heart. I pray for you guys in the gulf and for our country as well. Please know my prayers are with you all. Hugs, JSM

Thanks JSM and mine are with you and your family during this time.......

And don't feel bad about crying, I can't recall one dry eye............and this was just hours after the boat captain killed himself over the oil spill:(    I think everyone who prays should add our country to their prayers, I have for about 18 months now LOL.
AMEN IM - our country is in desperate need of prayers I am afraid.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: June 24, 2010, 04:30:17 PM »

Hi Wyks, good to see you.

Oh, now, that's just too darned cute, Mission!
Thank you Brandi - Green Lizards seem to be the in thing here these days LOL

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 24, 2010, 04:34:52 PM »

Today's installment of As No Rose's World Turns.  What did No Rose do when she heard dripping coming out of the ceiling hole? When she ran upstairs and told Mr No Rose stop the shower now, what was Mr No Rose's reaction standing there covered in soap? After figuring it was the shower part, and not the tub part that was leaking, how did No Rose get clean in an inch of tub water? What will happen when Mr No Rose calls their maintanence policy that they have been paying since March? Will everything go good, will it be another disaster? What will be No Rose's reaction this evening when CNN does a documentary tonight Gary and Tony have a baby? Will she keep calm, will she break the TV?  Stay tuned.
OMG I can't stand it - I am laughing so dam hard right now.  But I am sorry this happened - I have to go find a closet to LMAO in.

She is cracking me up too.
I went out this morning to look around while the Fakers are gone....they had a property line pulled and had pulled it lose after I started putting up my fence posts the other day.I don't know when this project will get finished with Sidekick here.Anyway,I put it back up.They have 4 cypress trees that are dead as a hammer,and one was almost blown over in our storm Sunday.I stood it back up for them.That is as kind as I get.I have cleaned up almost all of my yard,and now when you gaze at their place it really is an eyesore.The people that sold them their doublewide said they never wanted to do business with them again.The old trailer ...no one wants to buy or move it,so they are giving it away.I anticipate a photo op on this day.(insert devil monkey)
I think I need one of those signs that you put up in your yard,so I am gonna work on that today.  Smile
When I ever I read your posts, like this it cracks me up. I really believe that if you and I don't get a break soon from all this fun, we will be meeting in a hospital enjoying our pills, and boy, we will have a lot to talk about  LOL  I am looking forward to a photo op  LOL

I have been in a whirlwind.Red mud washed all over my deck down at the lake access,you know because of the Fakers next door.I had not seen it because i have been on the phone with the workman's comp lawyer.so hubby had a fit and decided he had to try and detour the water.Well you know he can hardly use his right arm/shoulder so next door neighbor boy came to help.
I was having a screaming fit because you know my nerves are not good this week.Sidekick was in the house so he is mixing a cake mix up during the ruckus.I baked his cake early for his birthday since he was going home for a few days.Well,we had a surprise party....I was very surprised!DIL,granddaughter,and the neighbor boy came and had cheeseburgers,lemonade and cake.
During this i was installing a new printer and copying legal documents.LMAO
I have a valium and I think I am gonna need it later. Smile All is wuiet now.
Maybe when we go to the crazy house we can be roomies.Hehehe.
Trimm - sorry about your afternoon from he!!, the surprise party sounds like it was fun especially the cheeseburgers and lemonade.  Take it easy now the rest of today.  And don't worry by the time we all get to the crazy house there won't be any crazy we have not seen or heard and our stay in the house will be rather relaxing.  Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: June 24, 2010, 04:35:24 PM »

CHICAGOLAND BOMBSHELL: Obama knew plot to trade Cabinet post for appointing Jarrett to Senate -- Testimony...
List delivered by Rahm...
Headline from the Blagojevich trial. Not that anything is going to be done about this, but it is interesting.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #718 on: June 24, 2010, 04:36:07 PM »

IM, please come here and rant away. I couldn't read about the dolphin without crying. Hurt my heart. I pray for you guys in the gulf and for our country as well. Please know my prayers are with you all. Hugs, JSM

Thanks JSM and mine are with you and your family during this time.......

And don't feel bad about crying, I can't recall one dry eye............and this was just hours after the boat captain killed himself over the oil spill:(    I think everyone who prays should add our country to their prayers, I have for about 18 months now LOL.
AMEN IM - our country is in desperate need of prayers I am afraid.

Thanks Mission Smile I saw your earlier response and you are spot on , if the lack of transparacy here is as bad as it is (ie: me getting bullied, threatened over taking pic's) can you imagine what the real story is on the wars, the economy, the healthcare package etc. Today it came out that O knew about Blago's offer to Valerie J., typical Chicago thug politics.

I wrote this, but won't post it here because I don't want to be insensitive to others but it's the oil spill from a local perspective, only one post is not about the spill and it's about Eli, I have found putting my words down is cathartic and makes me feel better but didn't want to interrupt a forum with my post:)

http://www.blogster.com/beachbum/open-letter-to-mr-obama

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 24, 2010, 04:37:22 PM »

Docs have been released? I'm working on another project  LOL  but nothing that can cause great harm.
Have they really?  Ok I will finish catching up here and head to Caylee's.  Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.