April 24, 2024, 06:52:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453855 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #820 on: June 24, 2010, 10:12:48 PM »

Thanks IM, when I see the words sanctuary cities I shudder, San Francisco is a sanctuary city.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: June 24, 2010, 10:17:46 PM »

NRCG,I am just glad the plumber is coming!
I bet we crash the server again tomorrow big time.We'll probably be reading them later right along with you. Smile

I gotta catch up in the Natalee thread,and then try to straighten the bedroom up.Sidekick got out his dad's trophys and basketball pictures today.He has never cared about that stuff,but now he thinks we need to organize and hang some photos.Never know what they are thinking.Of course by next week,it could be disco balls and laser lights.LOL.
You know if you don't let the lizards have their heater,maybe they will just fade away.......or we could tell the road runner bird we'll cancel the contract against him if he agrees to take on Joan and Don!
See you in the morning.Monkey hugs.
Have a good night. I bet Sidekick enjoyed looking at the trophys and basketball pictures. Let's hope it isn't disco balls next week  LOL  Yeah, we got to get this plumbing work done, even though we thought the other plumber did the job. Then on to patching the ceiling. Never thought of that, but I bet the road runner might not mind taking the lizards on  LOL  See you in the morning.
No rose, I do hope this is not the guy coming by tomorrow!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: June 24, 2010, 10:19:37 PM »

I bet we crash the server again tomorrow big time.We'll probably be reading them later right along with you. Smile

I gotta catch up in the Natalee thread,and then try to straighten the bedroom up.Sidekick got out his dad's trophys and basketball pictures today.He has never cared about that stuff,but now he thinks we need to organize and hang some photos.Never know what they are thinking.Of course by next week,it could be disco balls and laser lights.LOL.
You know if you don't let the lizards have their heater,maybe they will just fade away.......or we could tell the road runner bird we'll cancel the contract against him if he agrees to take on Joan and Don!
Have a good night. I bet Sidekick enjoyed looking at the trophys and basketball pictures. Let's hope it isn't disco balls next week  LOL  Yeah, we got to get this plumbing work done, even though we thought the other plumber did the job. Then on to patching the ceiling. Never thought of that, but I bet the road runner might not mind taking the lizards on  LOL  See you in the morning.

You just know it will be  LOL  I have no luck at all, he will probably be more disgusting then that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 24, 2010, 10:22:48 PM »

Good night everyone, need to get some sleep, between the plumber and the doc dump will be very busy. Hope everyone has a good night.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: June 24, 2010, 10:24:48 PM »

Update, Mr No Rose called the insurance place and gave him a number for the plumbers, our cost is 55 bucks, not bad, waiting for them to call back, he left them a message. And my daughter was calling me already about how wonderful the dragons are, blah, blah, and I told her they aren't coming here, and she continued and I hung up. I'm actually going further with this, I'm telling her boyfriend he should have thought first about this, and asked us if the monsters were welcome in our house. Nobody better mess with me today  LOL

10 pgs behind as usual but I had to skip ahead

Rosie, you crack my buns up! too funny listening to As your world turns lol..

I say, let the boyfriends parents have the dragons at their house! see how they might like it! just my 2 cents worth...
back to catch up
His parents live in Georgia, that is where he is from. And by what I'm hearing about them, I doubt if they would allow it either. And now that mymonkey gave more details about those lizards I have more ammunition to use.

NRCG....I forgot the heat and lights and the special bulbs...not to mention they have to spritzed with water daily, the little things keep coming back to me, unfortunately for my granddaughter both of hers died I am not sure how long they live she had hers about 4yrs....the way you know they are not having a bowel movement is by checking for the poop in the cage...it is very common for them to get constipated and has to be monitored closely. The tank will require live foliage and artificial  and a limb of sorts for them to sit on.  They are really like a bump on a log because I never seen to much activity unless it was feeding time. Oh by the way I am in Georgia also!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: June 24, 2010, 10:24:54 PM »

You just know it will be  LOL  I have no luck at all, he will probably be more disgusting then that.

Hahaha!

I put in an order for this guy to show up:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 24, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »

Try to get a good night's sleep, no rose.

Think you might need it.

Smile

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #827 on: June 25, 2010, 03:32:16 AM »

Hahaha!

I put in an order for this guy to show up:

I put my order in for that guy to show up please.  Thanks Brandi needed that

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: June 25, 2010, 03:42:06 AM »

Waving hi and bye to my monkey friends. : (  Please pray for me, either I have flying nerves or food poisoning. Been puking my guts up all night long. I am sorry I haven't been in the cage tonight and will be away.. I hope all is  well with you guys. I don't  know how I will deal with being sick on a plane for hours. Oh well, it is almost 3 am I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. Gonna try and get some sleep cause I can't take pherngran or I will never wake up for my plane ride. Much love and hugs to you all this weekend. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #829 on: June 25, 2010, 06:40:30 AM »

Waving hi and bye to my monkey friends. : (  Please pray for me, either I have flying nerves or food poisoning. Been puking my guts up all night long. I am sorry I haven't been in the cage tonight and will be away.. I hope all is  well with you guys. I don't  know how I will deal with being sick on a plane for hours. Oh well, it is almost 3 am I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. Gonna try and get some sleep cause I can't take pherngran or I will never wake up for my plane ride. Much love and hugs to you all this weekend. JSM
OH, I hope you're feeling better. It's just nerves, I hope. Have a fabulous time in Chicago...and, ahem, we want to meet him.

did you hear about Scotty Hamilton?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: June 25, 2010, 06:45:23 AM »

Good morning, monks! I set my alarm for 6:30 instead of 6, but woke up at 6 anyway. But, it was nice to just lay there for an extra 20 minutes or so.

So, since I was up first, I made the coffee....

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #831 on: June 25, 2010, 06:51:20 AM »

OH, I hope you're feeling better. It's just nerves, I hope. Have a fabulous time in Chicago...and, ahem, we want to meet him.

Now I am going to have to go find out what happened to Scott Hamilton. JSM Hope you are feeling better. It's nerves. Have a wonderful time in Chicago.

Tevye One more day and then you can rest. Glad you could just lay in bed those extra 20 minutes. Have a wonderful day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 25, 2010, 07:08:28 AM »

From Tvguide.com:

Figure skater Scott Hamilton is "doing great" after undergoing brain surgery Wednesday, his rep tells People.

The 51-year-old Olympic gold medalist is "resting comfortably in the hospital ... The priority is for him to rest and recover so he can get home to his boys [Aidan, 6, and Maxx, 2]," his rep told the site. The surgery was to prevent the recurrence of a benign tumor near his pituitary gland.

Hamilton, who battled testicular cancer in 1997, first discovered the tumor in 2004 and had it removed by radiation. Although the tumor was benign, if left untreated it could have caused him to go blind.

Hamilton was one of America's biggest stars at the 1984 Winter Olympics in Sarajevo, where he won the gold medal. He was inducted into the U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame in 1990 and appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in 2009.

He is expected to return home next week.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #833 on: June 25, 2010, 07:12:18 AM »

From Tvguide.com:

Figure skater Scott Hamilton is "doing great" after undergoing brain surgery Wednesday, his rep tells People.

The 51-year-old Olympic gold medalist is "resting comfortably in the hospital ... The priority is for him to rest and recover so he can get home to his boys [Aidan, 6, and Maxx, 2]," his rep told the site. The surgery was to prevent the recurrence of a benign tumor near his pituitary gland.

Hamilton, who battled testicular cancer in 1997, first discovered the tumor in 2004 and had it removed by radiation. Although the tumor was benign, if left untreated it could have caused him to go blind.

Hamilton was one of America's biggest stars at the 1984 Winter Olympics in Sarajevo, where he won the gold medal. He was inducted into the U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame in 1990 and appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in 2009.

Thank You Tevye. He is one of my all time favorites. Glad he is doing well.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: June 25, 2010, 07:14:09 AM »

What about Scotty? I hope to God he is okay.

How do you know there is a him Tevye? LOL.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: June 25, 2010, 07:15:17 AM »

Good morning, monks! I set my alarm for 6:30 instead of 6, but woke up at 6 anyway. But, it was nice to just lay there for an extra 20 minutes or so.

So, since I was up first, I made the coffee....

Yippee needed that coffeee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: June 25, 2010, 07:16:06 AM »

From Tvguide.com:

Thank God, glad he is okay

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: June 25, 2010, 07:17:51 AM »

Now I am going to have to go find out what happened to Scott Hamilton. JSM Hope you are feeling better. It's nerves. Have a wonderful time in Chicago.

Tevye One more day and then you can rest. Glad you could just lay in bed those extra 20 minutes. Have a wonderful day.
Greeneyes, I was worried about Scotty when I read Tevye's post. Thanks for the encouragement about my trip. I am scared to death of flying. Have a great weekend and stay cool. Love and hugs JSM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: June 25, 2010, 07:18:56 AM »

Wakey,Wakey..........................  JSM,it won't let me embed.......................
Lenny Kravitz "Fly Away"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuL5jyCHOw

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: June 25, 2010, 07:20:47 AM »

From Tvguide.com:

Thank You Tevye. He is one of my all time favorites. Glad he is doing well.
You're welcome, GE. Mornin'!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.