March 29, 2024, 03:25:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 452192 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #720 on: June 24, 2010, 04:37:53 PM »

Update, Mr No Rose called the insurance place and gave him a number for the plumbers, our cost is 55 bucks, not bad, waiting for them to call back, he left them a message. And my daughter was calling me already about how wonderful the dragons are, blah, blah, and I told her they aren't coming here, and she continued and I hung up. I'm actually going further with this, I'm telling her boyfriend he should have thought first about this, and asked us if the monsters were welcome in our house. Nobody better mess with me today  LOL

Aw come on, no rose! LOL!

I found a still image of this bearded dragon last night and just had to animate him and make a scene for him to be in for you!

Creeps me out. How about you? LOL

Hello everyone! Just catching up here today!

He is so cute Brandi - but why are his ears moving?  (You do know that the holes on the sides of his head are his ears right?)  Wink
Oh geez, another reason to find those things creepy. I didn't know that.

What?  Ear holes - nah - just what we would look like with no ears. Normally they do not move!!!!  Be glad that they are not anoles or geckos - at least the ones you are talking about do not climb walls well . . .
Do not climb walls well? OMG so they can crawl up a wall.
Ahhh I am afraid so.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: June 24, 2010, 04:40:12 PM »

State To Release 5,000 Pages In Anthony Case
Documents Said To Contain Letters To Anthony Behind Bars

UPDATED: 2:01 pm EDT June 24, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
WESH 2 News has learned the state attorney's office will release 5,000 pages of information tomorrow in the case against Casey Anthony.

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said much of the information is letters sent to Anthony behind bars.

╭❋──❀──❃──❋──❀──╯

So doc dump day is tomorrow, Friday!

Sorry if I alarmed anyone!
Ahhhh whew - thank you Brandi!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 24, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »

JSM that is true it is definitely cold there in the winter.  It was a Fun Fetti Cake mix with Fun Fetti Frosting  LOL  I made a sheet cake and decorated it with candles and clowns, it looked like crap, but the kids enjoyed it for some unknown reason.  Northern, with your daughter not going to be there, I guess we will all have to fly up and help with the party, sounds like fun.
I bet it looked good and tasted good too.  I would love to head up to Canada, especially the western part where Northern is - it is soooo beautiful there.  Hmmm should we rent a motor home and head out?
Oh please, can we  LOL  I will go anywhere okay?  Let's just have fun, no worries, and talk nonsense  LOL
Yes we can - I will find us a nice motor home and away we go!  I like the talk nonsense the best!
What I wouldn't give to be able to do this. By the time this day is over with there will be a very loud outburst from me to my daughter. She just had the nerve to say to me, case closed the lizards are coming here. I will have to calm down a minute but when I do, trouble will begin. The both of them should feel guilty for getting those and expecting me to say it was okay. He will get the riot act from me, and if they don't like it, goodbye, is all I will say. I'm furious right now. Like I don't have a lot of problems to begin with.

Tell her to bring the lizards over as well as some orange juice, lemon juice and whole peppers.  Then tell her you found a really good recipe Smile)))))

<snipped>
After skinning the lizard, dress and cut up the meat. Marinate it in sour orange juice, or in sweet orange juice acidulated with lemon juice. Add 1 teaspoon whole peppers and a dash nutmeg. After 3 hours, drain and wipe the meat dry. Season with salt, dip in beaten egg and in fine bread crumbs, and fry in deep, hot fat. Or it may be sautéed butter until it is brown and tender.

http://www.gourmet.com/recipes/1940s/1949/10/fried_lizard

OMG, Northern!

That's a great post! LOL

(sorry, tbm!)

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: June 24, 2010, 04:43:05 PM »

JSM that is true it is definitely cold there in the winter.  It was a Fun Fetti Cake mix with Fun Fetti Frosting  LOL  I made a sheet cake and decorated it with candles and clowns, it looked like crap, but the kids enjoyed it for some unknown reason.  Northern, with your daughter not going to be there, I guess we will all have to fly up and help with the party, sounds like fun.
I bet it looked good and tasted good too.  I would love to head up to Canada, especially the western part where Northern is - it is soooo beautiful there.  Hmmm should we rent a motor home and head out?
Oh please, can we  LOL  I will go anywhere okay?  Let's just have fun, no worries, and talk nonsense  LOL
Yes we can - I will find us a nice motor home and away we go!  I like the talk nonsense the best!
What I wouldn't give to be able to do this. By the time this day is over with there will be a very loud outburst from me to my daughter. She just had the nerve to say to me, case closed the lizards are coming here. I will have to calm down a minute but when I do, trouble will begin. The both of them should feel guilty for getting those and expecting me to say it was okay. He will get the riot act from me, and if they don't like it, goodbye, is all I will say. I'm furious right now. Like I don't have a lot of problems to begin with.
Swallowing hard here.............did you tell her they may not be safe there in your home?  You know.......like something bad could happen.  OMG I am not sure I would be able to allow that, in fact I know I couldn't but if they ever ever get out then you will have to tell her they are outta there!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: June 24, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »

On that note NoRose - I will get the motorhome all ready so we can leave tomorrow.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: June 24, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »

One more thing Northern Rose - I don't think you could get away with not having something homemade at the party, not with your reputation and cooking.  No way, can't happen wink wink.
Can't type - revised to read properly. geeesh
And I agree with you, they know she is good at cooking and baking so the kids will be wanting that.  Unless Northern you want me to fly up there and help, and I will warn the kids that my cooking will be on the schedule?

Get the jet warmed up all help is welcome!  I would bake but it is still so hot up here (not that I am complaining about the heat Brandi) , just too hot to have the oven on.   I was thinking of BBQ'ng and then doing worms on a stick as dessert and  jello made in muffin tins and then placed to form a big caterpillar as the cake.  The time to do this is what I do not have right now.

Well, it's a darned good thing you are not!

(Calling for 105°F REAL temperature today! That's 40.5°C to you, young lady!)

And I am not complaining. LOL

It's 22 right now 71 and a bit for you, with 57%  humidity which is 56% humidity more than what we are used to.  Going up to 77 this afternoon.  I was cutting the lawn and wondering if I took all my clothes off if it would help with the feeling of overheating.  Can not be too many people around today and I would pretend like I am crazy talking to my ear bud if anyone comes around.  Then I remembered my mailman who is retiring this Jan and was due to come by.  Would not want to give the poor man a heart attack just a few months before retirement.  So I turned the sprinkler on mist and cut the lawn with the sprinkler going.  Felt so good. 
Crack me up!!!!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: June 24, 2010, 04:47:34 PM »

Oh yikes I am a bit behind - I was scrolling back and saw an Airstream LOL!!!!!  How did I know that Brandi would get us all set up.  Brandi you are the bomb!  I will brb going to read up.

Well, it's YOUR airstream. LOL

Remember taking it on a recent camping trip? Wink

I dedicated it to you. Wink But I know you'll let us all take it on a long road trip!

Yes I do remember that Airstream it is the wallpaper on my laptop.  Get in everyone we are heading to Canada to see Northern Rose.......................YAY!!!!!  Come on let's go!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #727 on: June 24, 2010, 04:50:36 PM »

IM, please come here and rant away. I couldn't read about the dolphin without crying. Hurt my heart. I pray for you guys in the gulf and for our country as well. Please know my prayers are with you all. Hugs, JSM

Thanks JSM and mine are with you and your family during this time.......

And don't feel bad about crying, I can't recall one dry eye............and this was just hours after the boat captain killed himself over the oil spill:(    I think everyone who prays should add our country to their prayers, I have for about 18 months now LOL.
AMEN IM - our country is in desperate need of prayers I am afraid.

Thanks Mission Smile I saw your earlier response and you are spot on , if the lack of transparacy here is as bad as it is (ie: me getting bullied, threatened over taking pic's) can you imagine what the real story is on the wars, the economy, the healthcare package etc. Today it came out that O knew about Blago's offer to Valerie J., typical Chicago thug politics.

I wrote this, but won't post it here because I don't want to be insensitive to others but it's the oil spill from a local perspective, only one post is not about the spill and it's about Eli, I have found putting my words down is cathartic and makes me feel better but didn't want to interrupt a forum with my post:)

http://www.blogster.com/beachbum/open-letter-to-mr-obama
Thank-you IM, I will go check that out.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 24, 2010, 04:50:54 PM »

Tell her to bring the lizards over as well as some orange juice, lemon juice and whole peppers.  Then tell her you found a really good recipe Smile)))))

<snipped>
After skinning the lizard, dress and cut up the meat. Marinate it in sour orange juice, or in sweet orange juice acidulated with lemon juice. Add 1 teaspoon whole peppers and a dash nutmeg. After 3 hours, drain and wipe the meat dry. Season with salt, dip in beaten egg and in fine bread crumbs, and fry in deep, hot fat. Or it may be sautéed butter until it is brown and tender.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #729 on: June 24, 2010, 04:52:46 PM »

<snipped>

OMG, Northern!

That's a great post! LOL

(sorry, tbm!)

I could eat lizard so no harm here. Just could not eat MY lizards. But then again I will eat almost anything that I did not pet and take care of unless I raised it as food. Good thing I have boys - girls would be way too squeamish for me.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: June 24, 2010, 04:52:57 PM »

You could put one lizard in the tub for when the plumber comes over and act surprised.  Then ask him how that thing came up the drain and wonder what might come out of the toilet Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 24, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »

Swallowing hard here.............did you tell her they may not be safe there in your home?  You know.......like something bad could happen.  OMG I am not sure I would be able to allow that, in fact I know I couldn't but if they ever ever get out then you will have to tell her they are outta there!
I am sitting here so mad and upset. You all aren't going to believe this. I was in the garage, and a Road Runner Bird was in my driveway, and no lie had one of the birds I feed in his mouth. I started screaming Oh My God over and over, and he ran off with the bird in his mouth. I need to go take a xanax. By the time this day is over and this bs with those lizards, I'm afraid I will be in the crazy house tonight. It will be a vacation actually.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: June 24, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »

Oh yikes I am a bit behind - I was scrolling back and saw an Airstream LOL!!!!!  How did I know that Brandi would get us all set up.  Brandi you are the bomb!  I will brb going to read up.

Well, it's YOUR airstream. LOL

Remember taking it on a recent camping trip? Wink

I dedicated it to you. Wink But I know you'll let us all take it on a long road trip!

Yes I do remember that Airstream it is the wallpaper on my laptop.  Get in everyone we are heading to Canada to see Northern Rose.......................YAY!!!!!  Come on let's go!!!
I'm packed  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 24, 2010, 04:55:40 PM »

OMG so you can really eat lizards? I thought that was a joke, I'm going to be sick.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: June 24, 2010, 05:03:23 PM »

I could eat lizard so no harm here. Just could not eat MY lizards. But then again I will eat almost anything that I did not pet and take care of unless I raised it as food. Good thing I have boys - girls would be way too squeamish for me.
I will admit I am squeamish about small things that wiggle and crawl, like snakes, I seriously am petrified of them.  I wonder what lizard tastes like?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: June 24, 2010, 05:03:51 PM »

OMG so you can really eat lizards? I thought that was a joke, I'm going to be sick.
LOL me too.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: June 24, 2010, 05:06:06 PM »

Not alarmed over here Brandi! I took NRCG advice....1/2 valium.I'm chillin' now.I just haven't been getting enough sleep this week,and it sets my nerves on edge.I am gonna make myself go to bed early tonight.I will be good to go in the morning!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 24, 2010, 05:09:28 PM »

I will admit I am squeamish about small things that wiggle and crawl, like snakes, I seriously am petrified of them.  I wonder what lizard tastes like?

You could run over a snake with your lawnmower,but sometimes with the push mower they fling back on you!
I can't stand snakes or scorpions.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: June 24, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »

I hope Don and Joan aren't reading................

Fried Lizard
The Way We Cooked: Vintage Gourmet
October 1949

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: June 24, 2010, 05:13:46 PM »

NRCG,,I have never seen a road runner bird in real life.I had no idea they would eat other little birds! (shocked monkey)

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.