March 29, 2024, 05:47:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 452201 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #800 on: June 24, 2010, 08:31:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

Behind as usual but really pizzed right now. I just spend 100 bucks getting my hair colored and straightened and it is raining like crazy and I am about to go to dinner with my skating friend and I have NO umbrella. Arghhhh... BBL to catch up. I am a nervous about my trip and this isn't helping. I wanted to look purty in Chicago : (

Waaaa I am such the cry baby and hate to fly already getting nervous. I hear thunder better shut this down hope to be back on after the storm.

I bet you'll look just fine in Chicago!

And if you are going back this quickly after having been there, and you hate to fly, ...well, I wanna know who this man is!

Right monkeys?

LOL

Of course.I am glad you mentioned it,because I was wondering what the heck is up with the Chicago trip.I was laying awake last night thinking about JSM,along with all the other monkeys......wondering if we have been kicked to the curb by a man......key up mystery music.  Smile
Me too  LOL    And know the next thing on my mind is picturing constipated lizards  LOL  I don't even want to know how you know when they are constipated.

I wonder if you have to keep them warm,like with iguanas?
I hope tomorrow will be calm here at the house.I have talked to hubby's lawyer 3 times today,trying to get his WC case moved up before the end of the year.I did manage to get his deposition moved up ...what do people do waiting for all this kind of stuff?He still hasn't got a ruling on his disability,which was another thing that has been driving me crazy.
I  think everything should be smooth sailing tomorrow.I have already made it clear we have documents comings.Lord knows it will be hard enough to stay in the cage.Sigh.........Hubby is on his own tomorrow. Smile
Yes you do they have some kind of heater and some kind of lamp that needs to be turned off at night. Yesterday evening after she feed them, she told her boyfriend's roommate to turn the lamp off at a certain time. When she went there this morning the lamp was still on, and the lizards were all nuts because of it. So they are nuts too along with all the other issues.  LOL  Isn't that awful with all that? My daughter's husband had to jump through hoops trying to get things settled with his disability. That's good that you got his deposition moved up. Tomorrow the plumber will be here, so I'm sure I will have to read the doc dump later.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: June 24, 2010, 08:33:15 PM »

I am sitting here wondering about the documents we are getting tomorrow.How many da* letters could people have sent to Casey?Surely there is something besides letters.
If there are not letter from her parents,then we know Bozo either helped with hiding them or they were on his laptop.......Pfft.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: June 24, 2010, 08:41:01 PM »

NRCG,I am just glad the plumber is coming!
I bet we crash the server again tomorrow big time.We'll probably be reading them later right along with you. Smile

I gotta catch up in the Natalee thread,and then try to straighten the bedroom up.Sidekick got out his dad's trophys and basketball pictures today.He has never cared about that stuff,but now he thinks we need to organize and hang some photos.Never know what they are thinking.Of course by next week,it could be disco balls and laser lights.LOL.
You know if you don't let the lizards have their heater,maybe they will just fade away.......or we could tell the road runner bird we'll cancel the contract against him if he agrees to take on Joan and Don!
See you in the morning.Monkey hugs.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 24, 2010, 08:45:10 PM »

I bet we crash the server again tomorrow big time.We'll probably be reading them later right along with you. Smile

I gotta catch up in the Natalee thread,and then try to straighten the bedroom up.Sidekick got out his dad's trophys and basketball pictures today.He has never cared about that stuff,but now he thinks we need to organize and hang some photos.Never know what they are thinking.Of course by next week,it could be disco balls and laser lights.LOL.
You know if you don't let the lizards have their heater,maybe they will just fade away.......or we could tell the road runner bird we'll cancel the contract against him if he agrees to take on Joan and Don!

Good night, Trimm!

I am thinking we need to tell the road runner where the lizards are located, let him have a meal out of them, and hope they are toxic to roadrunners!

All problems solved!

No road runner, no lizards left.

Oh, I am bad.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #804 on: June 24, 2010, 08:52:03 PM »

I could eat lizard so no harm here. Just could not eat MY lizards. But then again I will eat almost anything that I did not pet and take care of unless I raised it as food. Good thing I have boys - girls would be way too squeamish for me.
I will admit I am squeamish about small things that wiggle and crawl, like snakes, I seriously am petrified of them.  I wonder what lizard tastes like?

You could run over a snake with your lawnmower,but sometimes with the push mower they fling back on you!
I can't stand snakes or scorpions.

Just got back from the boys baseball game - one kid got hit with the ball and actually had the imprint of the stitching on his face (he was proudly showing it off!)

But back to the subject at hand (sort of) - My hubby once ran over a rabbit with the riding mower (he tried to miss it but stupid thing ran right under it) and when he went to clean up the blood on the shed he found the heart perfectly removed stuck to the wall. Kinda gross, but what are the odds. Still would have rather seen the bunny hopping around my yard though.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: June 24, 2010, 09:03:12 PM »

OMG the poor rabbit.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: June 24, 2010, 09:12:27 PM »

Made it out to the local toy store after dinner to pick up goodies for the goodie bags.  I got some space lava goo in a jar, a pack mac candy canister with coloured and flavoured sugar, a spider man that is supposed to grow to 50 times his size in water , a hand held spinny twirly thingy that whistles really loud when you spin it.  Also picked up some kinder surprises to up the sugar factor when they get home.   I know the boys will love them but the moms will hate them! I think I have all the bases covered, sugar, noise and goo for each of them to take home and enjoy.

Also bought son a marshmellow cannon.  I can not wait to play with it!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: June 24, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »

Update, Mr No Rose called the insurance place and gave him a number for the plumbers, our cost is 55 bucks, not bad, waiting for them to call back, he left them a message. And my daughter was calling me already about how wonderful the dragons are, blah, blah, and I told her they aren't coming here, and she continued and I hung up. I'm actually going further with this, I'm telling her boyfriend he should have thought first about this, and asked us if the monsters were welcome in our house. Nobody better mess with me today  LOL

10 pgs behind as usual but I had to skip ahead

Rosie, you crack my buns up! too funny listening to As your world turns lol..

I say, let the boyfriends parents have the dragons at their house! see how they might like it! just my 2 cents worth...
back to catch up

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 24, 2010, 09:21:45 PM »

To who ever is driving the monkey airstream come across the BC border and go north on the Cariboo Highway.  Stop at 100 Mile House for coffee then keep heading north, stay on 97 till Dawson Creek, cross the rockies into Alberta, turn right and drive for a while then stick your heads out the windows and listen for the screaming, should take you left, right , left , left and finally right at the moose crossing sign with shotgun holes in it then straight and you will find the place.  Can you get here by 10:00am to help get the pool uncovered?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #809 on: June 24, 2010, 09:36:32 PM »

Our little sister Tevye Bob is all grown up now.I am so happy for you!I knew you could do this.
Thanks! I plan on spending all day Saturday in bed!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: June 24, 2010, 09:37:54 PM »

To who ever is driving the monkey airstream come across the BC border and go north on the Cariboo Highway.  Stop at 100 Mile House for coffee then keep heading north, stay on 97 till Dawson Creek, cross the rockies into Alberta, turn right and drive for a while then stick your heads out the windows and listen for the screaming, should take you left, right , left , left and finally right at the moose crossing sign with shotgun holes in it then straight and you will find the place.  Can you get here by 10:00am to help get the pool uncovered?
I can make it, just so I don't have to drive the plane LOL   I love all the things you bought for the goodie bags, kids will be bouncing off the walls from the sugar.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: June 24, 2010, 09:39:33 PM »

Update, Mr No Rose called the insurance place and gave him a number for the plumbers, our cost is 55 bucks, not bad, waiting for them to call back, he left them a message. And my daughter was calling me already about how wonderful the dragons are, blah, blah, and I told her they aren't coming here, and she continued and I hung up. I'm actually going further with this, I'm telling her boyfriend he should have thought first about this, and asked us if the monsters were welcome in our house. Nobody better mess with me today  LOL

10 pgs behind as usual but I had to skip ahead

Rosie, you crack my buns up! too funny listening to As your world turns lol..

I say, let the boyfriends parents have the dragons at their house! see how they might like it! just my 2 cents worth...
back to catch up
His parents live in Georgia, that is where he is from. And by what I'm hearing about them, I doubt if they would allow it either. And now that mymonkey gave more details about those lizards I have more ammunition to use.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: June 24, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »

Our little sister Tevye Bob is all grown up now.I am so happy for you!I knew you could do this.
Thanks! I plan on spending all day Saturday in bed!
That's like music to my ears, that sounds good.  But wait, we have to help Northern with her son's birthday party.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: June 24, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 24, 2010, 09:46:02 PM »

No Rose , you may want to read this about the gifts that keep on giving that lizards can give to humans

http://www.exoticpetvet.net/reptile/zoonoses.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: June 24, 2010, 09:46:57 PM »

ROFL
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #816 on: June 24, 2010, 09:48:22 PM »

Ok, I promised NO rant for an hour IIRC........but here I go again, GRRRRRRRRR

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/24/obama-administration-picks-critic-immigration-enforcement-key-role-ice/

White House Picks Critic of Local Immigration Enforcement for Key Role at ICE

Published June 24, 2010
 FOXNews.com

Harold Hurtt, a former police chief in Houston and Phoenix, has been hired as the director for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Office of State and Local Coordination.

The Obama administration has tapped an outspoken critic of immigration enforcement on the local level to oversee and promote partnerships between federal and local officials.

Harold Hurtt, a former police chief in Houston and Phoenix, has been hired as the director for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Office of State and Local Coordination. Starting July 6, Hurtt will supervise outreach and communication between ICE, local law enforcement agencies, tribal leaders and representatives from non-governmental organizations.

"Chief Hurtt is a respected member of the law enforcement community and understands the concerns of local law enforcement leaders," said John Morton, the Homeland Security assistant secretary for ICE. "His experience and skills will be an invaluable asset to the ICEs outreach and coordination efforts."

But as a police chief, Hurtt was a supporter of "sanctuary city" policies, by which illegal immigrants who don't commit crimes can live without fear of exposure or detainment because police don't check for immigration papers.

He also, during his tenure as Houston police chief, criticized ICE's key program that draws on local law enforcement's support.
"There's no way you can head up an office if you don't believe in what the office is supposed to do," Curtis Collier of U.S. Border Watch, told the Houston Chronicle. "Immigration and Customs Enforcement's primary mission is to protect the American people. If this guy believes any of these programs should not be enforced, he's certainly going to be a very weak advocate for them."

Kelly Nantel, a spokeswoman for ICE, told FoxNews.com that Hurtt has always been a proponent of the jail model of the 287(g) program, which gives local police authority to initiate deportation proceedings against illegal immigrants linked to serious crimes -- but as a police chief, he didn't favor more proactive local enforcement because he didn't believe it was the best utilization of his resources.

"I think the critics are only talking about half of what he said," she said. "He's always been a strong proponent of every law enforcement agency making those decision on their own."

Critics say his pro-immigration policies enabled illegal immigrants to kill two police officers and seriously injure another in Phoenix before he left in 2005 and to kill an officer in Houston before he retired in 2009.

The widow of one of the officers, Rodney Johnson, who was fatally shot by an illegal immigrant with a long criminal record, is suing Hurtt for enacting policies that she says led to his death.

But Nantel dismissed such allegations.

"The responsibility of those homicides lies on the shoulder of the individuals who committed the crimes," Nantel said.

Hurtt's position at ICE reportedly pays $180,000 a year.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: June 24, 2010, 10:09:17 PM »

Have a good night. I bet Sidekick enjoyed looking at the trophys and basketball pictures. Let's hope it isn't disco balls next week  LOL  Yeah, we got to get this plumbing work done, even though we thought the other plumber did the job. Then on to patching the ceiling. Never thought of that, but I bet the road runner might not mind taking the lizards on  LOL  See you in the morning.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 24, 2010, 10:10:18 PM »

No Rose , you may want to read this about the gifts that keep on giving that lizards can give to humans

http://www.exoticpetvet.net/reptile/zoonoses.html
Wow, this just keeps getting better, thank-you, more ammunition to use. How scary.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: June 24, 2010, 10:11:02 PM »

ROFL
We are already to go, I hope we get the directions straight  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.