April 24, 2024, 10:23:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 453877 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2180 on: July 02, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »

WOW is all I can say - they must have known what they were looking for.

Deputy: 'Items' recovered in Wetterling search; answers could take weeks, months

Stearns County Chief Deputy Bruce Bechtold confirmed this morning that a two-day search at a St. Joseph Township property this week is related to the 1989 Jacob Wetterling abduction investigation.

A number of items were seized during the search and will need to be processed. That could take weeks or months, Bechtold said.

The case remains under investigation. No arrests have been made and limited information will be released today.

Investigators from the sheriff’s office, FBI, Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children began searching the property at 29748-91st Ave. in St. Joseph Township on Wednesday. Police canines also assisted.

Authorities wouldn’t comment during the search on their activities, citing a court order.

On Thursday they dug up a portion of the property about 1,000 feet from the house.

Dump trucks were seen arriving at the property and leaving filled with soil.

Wetterling was last seen on Oct. 22, 1989 near the driveway to the farmstead.

The property is owned by Robert and Rita Rassier. Documents show that Daniel Rassier also lives there.

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20100702/NEWS01/107020043/Deputy--%E2%80%98Items--recovered-in-Wetterling-search--answers-could-take-weeks--months

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2181 on: July 02, 2010, 11:36:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Trimm I missed you this morning. Hope you have a good day,

NRCG  What us moms do to get answers LOL

Thanks Klaas.

Mission I loved the little video
Good morning Green Eyes, I don't know, but do know one thing, it gets harder the older they get, and I can't understand that  LOL  I know that I stick my nose into things, but I don't care, doing it because I'm concerned, and not just nosy LOL

It was so much easier when they were little. LOL I get from hubs we have taught them it's their choice keep you nose out of it. I tell him I am their mom it's my job I don't care how old they are. LOL
That is the same exact thing my DH says and I have the same response as you!! 
I swear, I just don't get that response. I get told the same, and they are adults, blah, blah.  But when things go haywire, they come to me not him, and then I'm in the middle trying to make sense and help, while he sits in his Lazy Boy.

Same here. Then he gets his panties in a wad because we haven't told him any thing. But then when I say something about one of them having a hard time over something. I get you call them and tell them this is what we will do. It's makes me crazy. Like yesterday my youngest called he was taking his dog over to his girlfriends to stay because his brother doesn't like how he barks when youngest son isn't there. Told him he couldn't invite his girlfriend and another friend to their block party. Youngest son lives with oldest son. Has he lost his job and had no where to go. He pays his brother 400 a month to stay there and helps with grocery's. On his unemployment. I was upset with oldest son. I got keep your nose out of it.  I have been thinking about what I am going to say to oldest son when I call. I am sorry it's just wrong.  I also know oldest son his getting hell from his wife over it. She is a real pain I tell you. The last time I actually spoke to her. She told me I hope your husband gets better soon. I was WTH. That was 3 years ago.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2182 on: July 02, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »

Deputy: 'Items' recovered in Wetterling search; answers could take weeks, months

Stearns County Chief Deputy Bruce Bechtold confirmed this morning that a two-day search at a St. Joseph Township property this week is related to the 1989 Jacob Wetterling abduction investigation.

A number of items were seized during the search and will need to be processed. That could take weeks or months, Bechtold said.

The case remains under investigation. No arrests have been made and limited information will be released today.

Investigators from the sheriff’s office, FBI, Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children began searching the property at 29748-91st Ave. in St. Joseph Township on Wednesday. Police canines also assisted.

Authorities wouldn’t comment during the search on their activities, citing a court order.

On Thursday they dug up a portion of the property about 1,000 feet from the house.

The property is owned by Robert and Rita Rassier. Documents show that Daniel Rassier also lives there.

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20100702/NEWS01/107020043/Deputy--%E2%80%98Items--recovered-in-Wetterling-search--answers-could-take-weeks--months
They sure must have, and I sure wish they could put a rush on those items for the family's sake. I still am going with the thought that either mom or dad or both relayed their thinking that their son had something to do with this, to the police.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2183 on: July 02, 2010, 11:39:23 AM »

Wow !!!!!!!!! I sure hope they found what they need to bring justice for Jacob and some peace to his family.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2184 on: July 02, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Trimm I missed you this morning. Hope you have a good day,

NRCG  What us moms do to get answers LOL

Thanks Klaas.

Mission I loved the little video
Good morning Green Eyes, I don't know, but do know one thing, it gets harder the older they get, and I can't understand that  LOL  I know that I stick my nose into things, but I don't care, doing it because I'm concerned, and not just nosy LOL

It was so much easier when they were little. LOL I get from hubs we have taught them it's their choice keep you nose out of it. I tell him I am their mom it's my job I don't care how old they are. LOL
That is the same exact thing my DH says and I have the same response as you!! 
I swear, I just don't get that response. I get told the same, and they are adults, blah, blah.  But when things go haywire, they come to me not him, and then I'm in the middle trying to make sense and help, while he sits in his Lazy Boy.

Same here. Then he gets his panties in a wad because we haven't told him any thing. But then when I say something about one of them having a hard time over something. I get you call them and tell them this is what we will do. It's makes me crazy. Like yesterday my youngest called he was taking his dog over to his girlfriends to stay because his brother doesn't like how he barks when youngest son isn't there. Told him he couldn't invite his girlfriend and another friend to their block party. Youngest son lives with oldest son. Has he lost his job and had no where to go. He pays his brother 400 a month to stay there and helps with grocery's. On his unemployment. I was upset with oldest son. I got keep your nose out of it.  I have been thinking about what I am going to say to oldest son when I call. I am sorry it's just wrong.  I also know oldest son his getting hell from his wife over it. She is a real pain I tell you. The last time I actually spoke to her. She told me I hope your husband gets better soon. I was WTH. That was 3 years ago.

I hear you. If you think it is wrong tell him. That's what I would be told also by my husband, mind my own business. Also same thing, he gets riled up because we haven't told him something. I'm beyond crazy here.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2185 on: July 02, 2010, 12:04:32 PM »

I agree with you GreenEyes it is just wrong.  That is his younger brother, he should have more compassion and wow he is paying them alot considering he is on unemployment.  I am with you I would make the call and have a little chat with eldest son, and his wife?  WTH? 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2186 on: July 02, 2010, 12:06:17 PM »

NoRose and GreenEyes I hope they put a rush on the items found regarding Jacob.  Do you think after all this time there would be enough evidence to make an arrest?  Have we had any cases where the body was discovered this many years later? 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2187 on: July 02, 2010, 12:08:36 PM »

I have a sick feeling that this school teacher is the one who killed Jacob - it is giving me a headache, and it is very scary to think we have murderer running free in our own backyard.  I think he is responsible for 2 others, one was abducted and got away the other has never ever been found.  OMG this makes me sick.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2188 on: July 02, 2010, 12:14:26 PM »

NoRose and GreenEyes I hope they put a rush on the items found regarding Jacob.  Do you think after all this time there would be enough evidence to make an arrest?  Have we had any cases where the body was discovered this many years later? 
I can't recall a case off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are many. I sure hope there is enough evidence to make an arrest.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2189 on: July 02, 2010, 12:16:31 PM »

I have a sick feeling that this school teacher is the one who killed Jacob - it is giving me a headache, and it is very scary to think we have murderer running free in our own backyard.  I think he is responsible for 2 others, one was abducted and got away the other has never ever been found.  OMG this makes me sick.
HUGS  I think you are right, it is the 54 year old teacher living on the farm with his parents. God only knows what else they may have all found. It is sickening to think, if this is the case, there he lives milling about and teaches yet besides.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2190 on: July 02, 2010, 12:22:26 PM »

HUGS  I think you are right, it is the 54 year old teacher living on the farm with his parents. God only knows what else they may have all found. It is sickening to think, if this is the case, there he lives milling about and teaches yet besides.
Thank you NoRose, it gives me the creeps to know he is 30 miles down the road.  I am sure the whole town of St. Joe has their young boys on lock down.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2191 on: July 02, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »

Thank you NoRose, it gives me the creeps to know he is 30 miles down the road.  I am sure the whole town of St. Joe has their young boys on lock down.
How awful, I sure bet they do. Sure wish they could put a rush on the evidence.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2192 on: July 02, 2010, 12:27:29 PM »

See you later Monkeys.  I hope we are down tomorrow all day I want to have coffee with you all.  Smile

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2193 on: July 02, 2010, 12:28:37 PM »

See you later Monkeys.  I hope we are aren't down tomorrow all day I want to have coffee with you all.  Smile
OMG I am a bit frazzled - I meant so say I hope we aren't down.  Sheeeesh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2194 on: July 02, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »

See you later Monkeys.  I hope we are down tomorrow all day I want to have coffee with you all.  Smile
Have a great time Mission. I hope we won't be down all day tomorrow.  HUGS
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2195 on: July 02, 2010, 12:32:40 PM »

Have a great time Mission.  I knew what you meant. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2196 on: July 02, 2010, 12:37:44 PM »

I can't think of any off the top of my head. But maybe he has kept little souvenirs from them. I know sick. I would think that they figure they have something or why all the activity after so long. The thought of the creep being a teacher makes my skin crawl.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2197 on: July 02, 2010, 12:45:16 PM »

I was reading on InSessions about Jacob's case, and someone who lives in the area stated that the police found ashes during the search. Don't know if this is true or not.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2198 on: July 02, 2010, 03:57:36 PM »

There will be a 2 o'clock pc and a 2:30 Restraining Order hearing in Kyron's case. All Pacific times.  Where is everybody?  LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2199 on: July 02, 2010, 04:33:33 PM »

My daughter just called me all excited about a job interview she just had for a really good job at the Marriot Hotel in Fort Collins. She has had a lot of experience with customer service, and this job sounds so suited for her. My daughter and I sure would appreciate prayers that she gets this job. She will hear on Wednesday. Thank-you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.