April 26, 2024, 11:19:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 490939 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1960 on: July 14, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »

Great editorial, so true and worth repeating imo!

Editorial: Complexes and Envy: a bad combination!

DIARIO Aruba

12/19/2005

In Aruba, everyone is aware that there is a big quantity of complexed people, and still more envious ones. What many people do not know is that the combination of both is twice as repugnant. An Aruban, for example, doesn’t have the same grade of acceptance for his merits like any citizen of other countries do, because the theory of the hemchi [basket?] full of crabs exists on our island.

If one of the crabs wants to grab them rim of the hemchi [basket?] to come out, the others pull it down! For them, it’s better to be mediocre than for any one of them to be successful! This is part of the mentality that is an obstacle to the total progress of Aruba.

The case of Natalee has categorically emphasized this concept. Those who have no opinion, or who do not want to give the opinion that they have, or are convinced that their opinion is worthless, refuse to voice it, but on the other hand criticize those who have to courage to do so.

It is the eternal negative human factor, without prosperity and without remedy. Instead of letting those who can contribute to a solution of the case, or at the very lease avoid the worst for Aruba, do their work in peace, the complexed and envious people employ their tongues as a destructive weapon that gives no respite or rest.

What they do not understand, because it cannot penetrate the small alley of their brains, is that a confrontational attitude is not going to help solve Natalee’s case, nor avoid a boycott against Aruba.

The People of America do not care one bit for the comparison of Natalee with the many thousands other cases in the US of youngsters who have disappeared. It is this case, the one of Natalee in particular, which has captured their attention, not the others, amen if they will be solved or not.

Are they by any chance not aware of them? The American People are very well informed as to what happens in their country and do not need anyone to remind them of all the cases that they seriously lament.

I feel for the families of these youngsters, and because there is nothing worse than losing a child, but the case of Natalee is the one that has the actual emphasis in the American media, along with others in similar or worse situations.

Closing your eyes to this reality is demonstrative of a level of stupidity more profound that can be imagined, and to go in a confrontation to try to bury that of Natalee comparing her with thousands of others that are missing in the US, proves this level.

With the three suspects having admitted that they had sexual relations with Natalee when she was temporarily unconscious, is categorical and in the Police records.

At such a time where a person is unconscious, they don’t have the capacity to consent to anything. And in our law, if I’m not mistaken, any sexual act that does not have the consent of both parties, is punishable by law. And this is just what happened with Natalee, who was submitted against her will (because she was unconscious) to sexual acts imposed upon her. That is to say, she was raped. There is no defense lawyer who can argue to the contrary.

I’m not going to waste time with envious people, and even less with complexed people, nor with their criticisms, and if they are looking for a debate for me to give them the importance that they do not have, let them lose hope because this is not going to happen.

The dogs can bark as much as they want; the caravan is destined to continue its way without interruption. I consider my time to be too valuable to lose one second with the people who do not even deserve my attention. As the Persian savant (Omar Khayam) said so many years ago in a paragraph of his Rubiyat:

And so the rooster sang, to those standing in front
In the tavern the shout “Open the door then!
“You know how little time we have left,
“And once we are gone, we will never be able to go back.”

Posted by Getagrip at 12/19/2005 11:59:00 PM   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: July 14, 2010, 06:26:25 PM »

Sorry, forgot the link...it's the same one from the snip I'd posted prior...

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2005-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2006-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

Great editorial, so true and worth repeating imo!

Editorial: Complexes and Envy: a bad combination!

DIARIO Aruba

12/19/2005

In Aruba, everyone is aware that there is a big quantity of complexed people, and still more envious ones. What many people do not know is that the combination of both is twice as repugnant. An Aruban, for example, doesn’t have the same grade of acceptance for his merits like any citizen of other countries do, because the theory of the hemchi [basket?] full of crabs exists on our island.

If one of the crabs wants to grab them rim of the hemchi [basket?] to come out, the others pull it down! For them, it’s better to be mediocre than for any one of them to be successful! This is part of the mentality that is an obstacle to the total progress of Aruba.

The case of Natalee has categorically emphasized this concept. Those who have no opinion, or who do not want to give the opinion that they have, or are convinced that their opinion is worthless, refuse to voice it, but on the other hand criticize those who have to courage to do so.

It is the eternal negative human factor, without prosperity and without remedy. Instead of letting those who can contribute to a solution of the case, or at the very lease avoid the worst for Aruba, do their work in peace, the complexed and envious people employ their tongues as a destructive weapon that gives no respite or rest.

What they do not understand, because it cannot penetrate the small alley of their brains, is that a confrontational attitude is not going to help solve Natalee’s case, nor avoid a boycott against Aruba.

The People of America do not care one bit for the comparison of Natalee with the many thousands other cases in the US of youngsters who have disappeared. It is this case, the one of Natalee in particular, which has captured their attention, not the others, amen if they will be solved or not.

Are they by any chance not aware of them? The American People are very well informed as to what happens in their country and do not need anyone to remind them of all the cases that they seriously lament.

I feel for the families of these youngsters, and because there is nothing worse than losing a child, but the case of Natalee is the one that has the actual emphasis in the American media, along with others in similar or worse situations.

Closing your eyes to this reality is demonstrative of a level of stupidity more profound that can be imagined, and to go in a confrontation to try to bury that of Natalee comparing her with thousands of others that are missing in the US, proves this level.

With the three suspects having admitted that they had sexual relations with Natalee when she was temporarily unconscious, is categorical and in the Police records.

At such a time where a person is unconscious, they don’t have the capacity to consent to anything. And in our law, if I’m not mistaken, any sexual act that does not have the consent of both parties, is punishable by law. And this is just what happened with Natalee, who was submitted against her will (because she was unconscious) to sexual acts imposed upon her. That is to say, she was raped. There is no defense lawyer who can argue to the contrary.

I’m not going to waste time with envious people, and even less with complexed people, nor with their criticisms, and if they are looking for a debate for me to give them the importance that they do not have, let them lose hope because this is not going to happen.

The dogs can bark as much as they want; the caravan is destined to continue its way without interruption. I consider my time to be too valuable to lose one second with the people who do not even deserve my attention. As the Persian savant (Omar Khayam) said so many years ago in a paragraph of his Rubiyat:

And so the rooster sang, to those standing in front
In the tavern the shout “Open the door then!
“You know how little time we have left,
“And once we are gone, we will never be able to go back.”

Posted by Getagrip at 12/19/2005 11:59:00 PM   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: July 14, 2010, 06:29:29 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1963 on: July 14, 2010, 06:31:14 PM »

Thanks for the "repost" Texasmom! You're right! It's worth a second read!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: July 14, 2010, 06:31:56 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1965 on: July 14, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »

Urine Van Der Slop is.............

GOING DOWN!!!!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1966 on: July 14, 2010, 06:35:48 PM »

Wow! Look at those beautiful girls with their entire lives in front of them. It's so tragic that it was cut short by the likes of Joran and the Aruban "system"!

I hope they all never get another good night's sleep!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1967 on: July 14, 2010, 06:36:47 PM »

Thread change coming up!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: July 14, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »

Thanks for the "repost" Texasmom! You're right! It's worth a second read!

YW CBB!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: July 14, 2010, 06:38:35 PM »

Urine Van Der Slop is.............

GOING DOWN!!!!     

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1970 on: July 14, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »

Ummmmm............... if you've had a baby, insert "push" here!

20 posts per page!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1971 on: July 14, 2010, 06:39:23 PM »

Hello good Monkeys!  Apologies for the long abences, hubby and I are preparing for a new addition to our family.  an angelic monkey

Jug - so good to hear from you.  We are holding here with all of you, it won't be long before the whole truth surfaces.  Our thoughts and love, as always, are with you.

Keep strong Monkeys!!! 

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...      CONGRATS to you and hubby !! 
I have been reading when I can.. not posting much and been reading more on Kyron Hormans thread..  What a mess that all is. Prayers with Natalees family and Kyrons. May that little boy be found safe and sound.

Howdy folks.. Hope you are all doing well.. Not much time to post.. have to go finish cooking..   

Never time for PC much anymore..  Sad
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1972 on: July 14, 2010, 06:40:04 PM »

Reminder! We'll be going back to 50 pages with the next thread!   
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1973 on: July 14, 2010, 06:40:23 PM »

Yikes.. still been dressed in Valentine clothing for the last few years.. LOL I need to go to my photobucket and check my other AVIS,, LOL   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: July 14, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »

for Natalee and Stephany!   

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1975 on: July 14, 2010, 06:41:37 PM »

Reminder! We'll be going back to 50 pages with the next thread!   

Read that earlier.. trying to help get to page 100.. LOL

Hope your boy is doing well from his knee surgery CBB !!  HUGS to him !
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1976 on: July 14, 2010, 06:42:26 PM »

Yikes.. still been dressed in Valentine clothing for the last few years.. LOL I need to go to my photobucket and check my other AVIS,, LOL   

Hi Angie!! You look so "lovely"!   LOL!!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1977 on: July 14, 2010, 06:43:34 PM »

Hi Angie!! You look so "lovely"!   LOL!!!

LMAO.. Why thank you chicky !   Its all ROBOTS fault I have those bunny ears on.. I have others I need to dig up OR go back to my old AVI from long long ago.. LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1978 on: July 14, 2010, 06:43:55 PM »

Thanks for the help, Angie and TM!!!!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: July 14, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »

for Natalee and Stephany!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.