March 28, 2024, 01:33:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488369 times)
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2010, 06:11:40 PM »

How do u make an avatar? Does that go in place of your profile pic?

Dogmom4 - If you wander over to the Monkey Lounge and look for either CBB's thread or BRANDI's thread either one of them can create something special for you (if they have time).  Normally all you need to do is put in a request and they will help you out.  That said, I like your current profile pic!  A profile pic is the same thing as an avatar it's just we have gotten carried away with some of ours, LOL.

I like my profile pic but yrs ago when I was on here with the Casey Anthony case someone(I forget who) had the cutest Dachshund avatar, there was 2 or 3 of them with their tails wagging, I have 3 of these pups, the person offered I could have his?hers? if I wanted. I would be partial to that or another doggie avatar just for some fun, Ok I will check out the lounge, THX
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2010, 06:11:46 PM »

So since there really is no new news on Urine Van der Scum, I am wondering what Nancy Grace will use for her "Bombshell tonight" news, LOL? I know she keeps repeating the same things and sensationalizes everything but I can't help watching her, LOL.  an angelic monkey

Dogmom, Friday she didn't evcen know Joran's appeal had been rejected.  So that will be her bombshell I think.

She's only three days late for us.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »

Hey, it`s another award. Does this doosh-bag ever run out of these things?

Rob Smith

major goon...........

As for Charles Croes, he and Renfro deserve each other - fuse them together at their privates please.

Yes, every time one of them pulls a booger out of his nose, they give him an award!

Sickening.  They should all be ashamed to show their homicidal maniac supporting faces.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2010, 06:17:06 PM »

So since there really is no new news on Urine Van der Scum, I am wondering what Nancy Grace will use for her "Bombshell tonight" news, LOL? I know she keeps repeating the same things and sensationalizes everything but I can't help watching her, LOL.  an angelic monkey

Dogmom, Friday she didn't evcen know Joran's appeal had been rejected.  So that will be her bombshell I think.

LOL, I will probably have to DVR her B/C I don't want to hear my husband complain "She keeps saying the same thing over and over"   LOL. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2010, 06:20:46 PM »

So nice to "see" everybody   

I know!  I feel like I just put on my reading glasses and I can "see" again, LOL 

OMG I agree! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2010, 06:22:09 PM »

On the photo of PLE taking Joran's fingerprints, he will probably say they were pulling them out, lol.

Someone in that prison needs to show Joran what real torture is so he can appreciate the difference.  Say until he tells the truth about what he did with Natalee and promise to continue with worse should he be lying again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2010, 06:22:16 PM »

LOL, I will probably have to DVR her B/C I don't want to hear my husband complain "She keeps saying the same thing over and over"   LOL. 
I simply cannot stand to watch her.......... I will wait for you all to tell me what she says. 

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2010, 06:28:20 PM »

I simply cannot stand to watch her.......... I will wait for you all to tell me what she says. 
Oh Boy, LOL, I can only imagine it will be a mishmash of everything she has already said, there really is nothing else she can possibly spin at this point, LOL.   
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2010, 06:44:14 PM »

I think we need a warning a pic like that is coming, I was scrolling and it scared the heck out of me..j/k Uglyyyyyyyyy..Yuck

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2010, 06:50:59 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/28/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T2

Van der Sloot to take incarceration fight to top court, attorney says

(CNN) -- Joran van der Sloot, whose claim of unlawful incarceration was denied last week, will appeal and fight to the Peruvian Supreme Court and international courts if necessary, his attorney said Monday.

Van der Sloot, a 22-year-old Dutch citizen, is jailed pending trial on charges of first-degree murder and robbery in the May 30 death of Peruvian student Stephany Flores, 21.

In an attempt to nullify a confession he gave police, van der Sloot claimed his civil rights were violated following his arrest. A judge Friday ruled his confession and detention stand.

His legal strategy now is to "paralyze the process," his lawyer, Maximo Altez, said.

Altez said van der Sloot will use every possible law that is available to him, and that if he exhausts Peruvian courts, they will reach out to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Costa Rica. He maintains that his client's rights have been violated.

The attorney, who has been in touch with both van der Sloot and his family, said the Dutchman is a little "depressed," as anyone in prison would be.

snipped

(Big mistake!!!  JMO)

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2010, 07:02:22 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20009038-504083.html

Van der Sloot Confession Upheld by Peru Judge

LIMA, Peru (CBS/AP) Joran van der Sloot's attempt to suppress his confession to the murder of Stephany Flores, the 21-year-old Peruvian woman found dead in his hotel room, has been denied by a Peru judge.

Van der Sloot gave a full confession to Flores' murder, according to police, but he has since recanted, claiming in a jailhouse interview that the confession was coerced.

Maximo Altez, van der Sloot's attorney, argued that his client's confession should be voided because the attorney representing him at the time was state-appointed.

Superior Court Judge Wilder Casique rejected the habeas corpus motion, making note of the fact that in addition to the state-appointed lawyer, van der Sloot had been afforded a Dutch-Spanish interpreter approved by the Dutch Embassy.

Altez has said that he plans to appeal the decision to a higher court.

The Dutchman faces charges of first-degree murder and robbery for the May 30 death of Stephany Flores. He is also the main suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway.

Police say he smashed in the face of Flores, the student he met playing poker before leading her back to his hotel room. According to police, van der Sloot then strangled her, threw her to the floor and emptied her wallet.

On Thursday, Peruvian police reported that they have found DNA evidence under Flores' fingernails, but have not reported whether they have matched it to van der Sloot, according to CNN.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2010, 07:03:12 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=814185256

Carolina and Herbie Merryweather

Looks like the wedding was one day last week.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »

He`ll continue to go `scorched earth` - because it is what his family has always supported him in.

...and it will be the death of him.

... and that`s a good thing! As far as I`m concerned.

He`s hurt enough people for 7 lifetimes.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2010, 07:11:00 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=814185256

Carolina and Herbie Merryweather

Looks like the wedding was one day last week.

Herbie:

http://www.facebook.com/hmerryweather?ref=sgm#!/hmerryweather?v=wall&ref=sgm
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2010, 07:15:18 PM »

UPDATE:Creepy little bastard Joran van der Sloot is finding that lying in Peru isn't as easy as it was in Aruba. A judge has ruled that everything was above board during his confession, and that it will stand.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/06/joran_van_der_sloot_suspect_in.php

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2010, 07:17:15 PM »

Hi everybody! 

Aruba Still Sucks!

Joran is in Jail!

Kalpoes are Going Down!!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2010, 07:25:43 PM »

UPDATE:Creepy little bastard Joran van der Sloot is finding that lying in Peru isn't as easy as it was in Aruba. A judge has ruled that everything was above board during his confession, and that it will stand.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/06/joran_van_der_sloot_suspect_in.php

Look at the four pretty tanned flowers. Behold my beating heart!!!

Should have been the time of their lives. the poor things. Sad

------------------
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2010, 07:41:15 PM »

Uh oh, is the server going down again?

Hello everyone!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
OneSillyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2010, 07:41:22 PM »

When Joran was apprehended, it was reported that they found tidal flow charts in his hotel room.  It's also been reported that he told his ex-girlfriend "Celeste" that he had knowledge of tidal flows to determine ideal locations for the disposal of a corpse.  With this kind of information, I think it would helpful to once again  look back into tidal flows around Aruba at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  Compare those earlier flow maps with what Joran was looking at more recently.  I personally don't think Joran had any plans to dispose of Stephany's body at all.  What I think he may have been doing all along is following tidal flow maps to see when and where Natalee's remains could possibly end up washing ashore. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.