March 29, 2024, 06:58:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488514 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2010, 10:17:57 PM »

I'm listening to Dana and Dr Archer but had not changed my TV channel, Joy Behar had Jinkasaurus on who just confirmed the judge had ruled the confession stands, the laptop stands, and that it's the judge who will actually decide when Aruba can come to Peru to "share".

She went on to say that it's suspected or being discussed that Joran and his new hitman buddy are possibly working on their legal strategies together? It seems they are about the same age too? Good to know they have so much in common 

That is new info for me, I didn't realize 'they' were close in age. For some reason, I thoght the hitman buddy was in his mid to late 40's.  I don't think I read that anywhere, but maybe a picture that appeared much older?   

I had that impression too, maybe since I was listening with half an ear I'm hoping I misheard, but Joy did repeat that fact back to Jinkasaurus so I think I did hear it correctly.

Yep, I heard and it and that's exactly what she said.  They are about the same age.  Lord have mercy! A hitman that young!  What is this world coming too?

Hi Dihannah !

He does look MUCH older in his photos but perhaps he and Joran are each other's destiny???

I continue to stand with the girl.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2010, 10:18:14 PM »

nonesuch said:
She went on to say that it's suspected or being discussed that Joran and his new hitman buddy are possibly working on their legal strategies together? It seems they are about the same age too? Good to know they have so much in common

I believe I have read that the hitman cell neighbor also killed a woman --
a "businesswoman" was how she was described.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2010, 10:20:05 PM »

Must be the fault of the women. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »

The evidence against Joran in Peru is overwhelming according to TJ (we knew that, lol)

It would be very unlikely for a higher court to over turn what has already been said by the current judge.  The laws in Peru are a little different than Aruba. 

In the words of Dana "His goose is cooked".
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »

nonesuch said:

I believe I have read that the hitman cell neighbor also killed a woman --
a "businesswoman" was how she was described.

yes her daughter hired him to kill her mother - hard to even wrap my brain around that one

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2010, 10:23:09 PM »

are you channeling Paulus tonight? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2010, 10:23:17 PM »

The evidence against Joran in Peru is overwhelming according to TJ (we knew that, lol)

It would be very unlikely for a higher court to over turn what has already been said by the current judge.  The laws in Peru are a little different than Aruba. 

Joran doesn't have a goose....just a little bitty goslin.   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2010, 10:25:48 PM »

Joran doesn't have a goose....just a little bitty goslin.   

You got that right!    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
OneSillyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2010, 10:25:55 PM »

I'm going to throw some thoughts out on the tidal flow charts that Joran supposedly had in his possession.  Once the investigators probe into Joran's laptop files and memory, I wouldn't be surprised if they find that Joran frequently accessed tidal flow information for surrounding Aruban waters for as long as he has owned this laptop.  Going back to the break-in at the Fishermens' Huts and the missing fishing/crab trap that Tim and his team were searching for, this 5.5' x 4' x 17" trap was one that was small enough to be moved by strong ocean currents.  I'm guessing that Joran has been following these tidal flows to track any movement that a trap this size could make, as well as what ships are in the area, etc.  If one could follow the history of which tidal zone Joran followed, there may be a chance of locating the original area where Natalee was possibly buried at sea.  Just my thoughts. for what it's worth.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2010, 10:26:35 PM »

I'm listening to Dana and Dr Archer but had not changed my TV channel, Joy Behar had Jinkasaurus on who just confirmed the judge had ruled the confession stands, the laptop stands, and that it's the judge who will actually decide when Aruba can come to Peru to "share".

That is new info for me, I didn't realize 'they' were close in age. For some reason, I thoght the hitman buddy was in his mid to late 40's.  I don't think I read that anywhere, but maybe a picture that appeared much older?   

I had that impression too, maybe since I was listening with half an ear I'm hoping I misheard, but Joy did repeat that fact back to Jinkasaurus so I think I did hear it correctly.

Yep, I heard and it and that's exactly what she said.  They are about the same age.  Lord have mercy! A hitman that young!  What is this world coming too?

Hi Dihannah !

He does look MUCH older in his photos but perhaps he and Joran are each other's destiny???

Hi Nonesy! I totally agree, he does look much older.  But according to the Joy show, they stated they are about the same age.   He may still be a little older.  But sounds like they have become quick friends and the "Clown" may just be giving him advice on what to do (or what NOT to do, in reality), such as he has.  Retract his confession, etc.  I'm curious how long his little buddy has been there and when he's going to GP too.  This can't go on forever!   Reality is going to strike for both of them.   I'm also curious when the "Clown" is going to turn on him.  None of those prisoners have anybody elses best interest in mind.  He's getting what he can, himself I'm sure, to help his own case and Joran has proven he can't keep his mouth shut.   It's only another nail in Joran's coffin in a matter of time.  Those prisoners are ALL cutthroats and he's not going to do anything to help Joran, if he feels it can eventually help his own case.  Joran is a freakin' idiot!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2010, 10:27:33 PM »

are you channeling Paulus tonight? 

I forgot my rolly eyes emoticon, lol 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #191 on: June 28, 2010, 10:35:50 PM »

Well, I've been reading and watching t.v. to catch up and I believe I see the writing on the wall with this "Clown", he's using Joran, not only to pass the time, but I'm sure he has something up his sleeve to help himself.  In the meantime, I need to get to the bunky, as it's been along Monday.  I will catch the podcast of Dana tomorrow, God Bless him, for all he does.

With love to all you Monkeys!  God bless you all and goodnight!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2010, 10:38:51 PM »

Nite Dihannah!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2010, 10:43:10 PM »

I hope Rob knows TJ was on and finally talked about the tapes about the Colombians.  This has been a major rumor just forever and I am glad to see it's finally out there.

Podcast is not up yet but I want to listen to that again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2010, 10:45:49 PM »

Memorable Quotes
(running list – help on attributes, additions WELCOME)

No body, no case
(Paulus van der Sloot, “poolside chat” with J2K, afternoon/evening 05/30/2005)

How did you get here so fast
(Paulus to “the Alabama posse,” early a.m. 05/31 2005)

You do not have jurisdiction
(Paulus to “the Alabama posse,” early a.m. 05/31 2005)

I’ll have to eat my frosted flakes first
(Detective Dennis Jacobs, to Beth & Jug, 8:00 am or later that a.m., 05/31/2005)

Well how much money you got?
(Detective Dennis Jacobs, to Dave, 06/01/2005)

Well, just go on down to Carlos 'N Charlie's ... Watch your drink. That's one thing you better do is watch your drink
(Detective Dennis Jacobs, to Dave, 06/01/2005)

We can’t book people when we want… (like) a bunch of cowboys
(Karin Jannsen, Lead prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, 06/03/05)
I could not find “rush in like cowboys” - msmarple

You know, you keep acting like this, Mr. Twitty, we're going to quit
(Karin Jannsen, Lead prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, 06/03/05)

Something bad happened
(Deputy Chief Gerold Dompig to AP, attributing to “one of three young men,” 06/12/2005)

You just don't understand our legal system
(Arlene Ellis-Schipper – Date?)
I could not find this one. I tried several name spellings. Any ideas? - msmarple

Your own father, unbelievable
(Deepak to Joran, “secret recording” in polis van, 06/25/2005)

If they find that girl, then they will see that *hit
(Joran to 2K, “secret recording” in polis van, 06/25/2005)

They're going to give you fifteen years if they find the girl
(Deepak to Joran, “secret recording” in polis van, 06/25/2005)

I am being repeatedly asked the same questions and I am sick and tired of that.
(Deepak statement – 06/30/2005)

Satish, why you guys lie to Mama?
(Nadia Ramirez, 2K’s mother, on Greta, 06/24/2005)

Come on, we all lie. We all lie. As big people I know that I lie sometimes
(Nadia Ramirez, 2K’s mother, on Dr. Phil show, 09/05/2005)

One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that
(Joran, A Current Affair, 09/26/2005)

Girls just get lost sometimes
(Angelina?? I don’t know anything about this one ?? )

Aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee
(Glenda, aka Julia Renfroe - do we have a date on that?)

I mean it's happened probably 20, 20 times nothing has ever gone wrong
(Joran to Greta, 03/03/2006)

If he gets in trouble later, he gives his concerned mother three thick kisses
(Interview by Floor Ligtvoet, printed in BN DeStem, 03/30/2006)

A delicious adolescent, he is simply a delicious youth!
(sometimes translated/quoted as “boy” and “sporter” instead of “youth”)
(Anita, from the same BN DeStem article, 03/30/2006)

msmarple includes this one because, well, just because:
We have no alien necessary that ounce come say how unsafely our island is. An Aruban who such call things, calls I to a country traitor, lets stand to an alien who gives a bad name to Aruba abroad. That is still more terrible
(Rudy Croes (MEP) of justice, 11/16/2006)

I am a sporter
(Anita, quoting Joran, to Greta, 02/12/2008)

That Mother, she just wouldn't go away!
(Joran? Anita? to ? re. Beth, date ? - can anyone find this one ?? I thought it was in the Peter dV tape but couldn’t find it)

Why does this *hit always happen to me?
(Joran to Patrick, Peter de Vries tape, aired 02/03/2008)

They didn't behave like a normal family with a missing daughter
(Joran? Anita? date? )

And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran
(Beth to Greta, 11/19/2008)

So much bad luck sometimes
(Joran, text message to Melody Granadillo, est. 06/03/2010 – “the day of his arrest”)

This isn't a coincidence, this murder
(Ricardo Flores, Stephany's father, to reporters in Lima, Peru, 06/04/2010)

I did not want to do it. {The girl saw private things.} She had no right. I approached her and she was scared. We discussed it and she tried to escape, and I took her neck and hit her
In some quotes, the bracketed phrase is stated as The girl intruded into my private life
(Joran’s “confession,” quoted by BNO News and La Republic, 06/07/2005; a confession he later unsuccessfully attempted to retract)

Van der Sloot said he was sick in the head and had not tasted food in two days
(Google translation from Spanish:
“Van der Sloot dijo sentirse mal de la cabeza y que no había probado alimentos en dos días.”
http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/494308/vea-primeros-minutos-joran-van-der-sloot-carcel 06/13/2010)

My son is sick in his head
(Anita, interview for De Telegraaf, published 06/20/2010)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2010, 10:50:56 PM »

I hope Rob knows TJ was on and finally talked about the tapes about the Colombians.  This has been a major rumor just forever and I am glad to see it's finally out there.

Explains why Dave and Tim followed the "tip" and went to investigate during The Persistence fiasco.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2010, 10:52:44 PM »

Well, I've been reading and watching t.v. to catch up and I believe I see the writing on the wall with this "Clown", he's using Joran, not only to pass the time, but I'm sure he has something up his sleeve to help himself.  In the meantime, I need to get to the bunky, as it's been along Monday.  I will catch the podcast of Dana tomorrow, God Bless him, for all he does.

With love to all you Monkeys!  God bless you all and goodnight!

I agree Dihannah, but then psychopath's always magnify their own importance.

It has been a long Monday, I'm still working but need to lie down for a couple of hours now and just get up early and back at it.

I have so many deliverables due on Wednesday that I was dreaming about them last night 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2010, 10:52:50 PM »

Explains why Dave and Tim followed the "tip" and went to investigate during The Persistence fiasco.
(that WAS Columbia, wasn't it?????)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2010, 10:54:11 PM »

(that WAS Columbia, wasn't it?????)

Wreck, I believe that may have been Marco from Nicaragua.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2010, 10:54:53 PM »

I'll depend upon you to post analysis Anna for us, I am very interested as well but just have too much work to concentrate well this week.

rest well everyone!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.