March 29, 2024, 02:27:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488460 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2010, 10:56:08 PM »

I hope Rob knows TJ was on and finally talked about the tapes about the Colombians.  This has been a major rumor just forever and I am glad to see it's finally out there.

Podcast is not up yet but I want to listen to that again.

Explains why Dave and Tim followed the "tip" and went to investigate during The Persistence fiasco.
(that WAS Columbia, wasn't it?????)

Wreck, I believe that may have been Marco from Nicaragua.

Yeah, I think you are right! As in the words of Emily Latilla.............. NEVERMIND!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2010, 10:58:18 PM »

Paulus and the Colombians has been a rumor for a very long time.  Goes back to about 2006.  It was known there were supposed to be tapes of Paulus and Colombians but no proof.

Well, there is still none for that matter.  But TJ knows who told him about them.  I have often wondered if the DEA intercepted them and for that reason they could never be used as DEA is not supposed to be listening to anybody but drug traffic.

May be something, may be not.  That's how it goes with things in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2010, 10:59:14 PM »

Memorable Quotes
(running list – help on attributes, additions WELCOME)

No body, no case
(Paulus van der Sloot, “poolside chat” with J2K, afternoon/evening 05/30/2005)

How did you get here so fast
(Paulus to “the Alabama posse,” early a.m. 05/31 2005)

You do not have jurisdiction
(Paulus to “the Alabama posse,” early a.m. 05/31 2005)

I’ll have to eat my frosted flakes first
(Detective Dennis Jacobs, to Beth & Jug, 8:00 am or later that a.m., 05/31/2005)

Well how much money you got?
(Detective Dennis Jacobs, to Dave, 06/01/2005)

Well, just go on down to Carlos 'N Charlie's ... Watch your drink. That's one thing you better do is watch your drink
(Detective Dennis Jacobs, to Dave, 06/01/2005)

We can’t book people when we want… (like) a bunch of cowboys
(Karin Jannsen, Lead prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, 06/03/05)
I could not find “rush in like cowboys” - msmarple

You know, you keep acting like this, Mr. Twitty, we're going to quit
(Karin Jannsen, Lead prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, 06/03/05)

Something bad happened
(Deputy Chief Gerold Dompig to AP, attributing to “one of three young men,” 06/12/2005)

You just don't understand our legal system
(Arlene Ellis-Schipper – Date?)
I could not find this one. I tried several name spellings. Any ideas? - msmarple

Your own father, unbelievable
(Deepak to Joran, “secret recording” in polis van, 06/25/2005)

If they find that girl, then they will see that *hit
(Joran to 2K, “secret recording” in polis van, 06/25/2005)

They're going to give you fifteen years if they find the girl
(Deepak to Joran, “secret recording” in polis van, 06/25/2005)

I am being repeatedly asked the same questions and I am sick and tired of that.
(Deepak statement – 06/30/2005)

Satish, why you guys lie to Mama?
(Nadia Ramirez, 2K’s mother, on Greta, 06/24/2005)

Come on, we all lie. We all lie. As big people I know that I lie sometimes
(Nadia Ramirez, 2K’s mother, on Dr. Phil show, 09/05/2005)

One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that
(Joran, A Current Affair, 09/26/2005)

Girls just get lost sometimes
(Angelina?? I don’t know anything about this one ?? )

Aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee
(Glenda, aka Julia Renfroe - do we have a date on that?)

I mean it's happened probably 20, 20 times nothing has ever gone wrong
(Joran to Greta, 03/03/2006)

If he gets in trouble later, he gives his concerned mother three thick kisses
(Interview by Floor Ligtvoet, printed in BN DeStem, 03/30/2006)

A delicious adolescent, he is simply a delicious youth!
(sometimes translated/quoted as “boy” and “sporter” instead of “youth”)
(Anita, from the same BN DeStem article, 03/30/2006)

msmarple includes this one because, well, just because:
We have no alien necessary that ounce come say how unsafely our island is. An Aruban who such call things, calls I to a country traitor, lets stand to an alien who gives a bad name to Aruba abroad. That is still more terrible
(Rudy Croes (MEP) of justice, 11/16/2006)

I am a sporter
(Anita, quoting Joran, to Greta, 02/12/2008)

That Mother, she just wouldn't go away!
(Joran? Anita? to ? re. Beth, date ? - can anyone find this one ?? I thought it was in the Peter dV tape but couldn’t find it)

Why does this *hit always happen to me?
(Joran to Patrick, Peter de Vries tape, aired 02/03/2008)

They didn't behave like a normal family with a missing daughter
(Joran? Anita? date? )

And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran
(Beth to Greta, 11/19/2008)

So much bad luck sometimes
(Joran, text message to Melody Granadillo, est. 06/03/2010 – “the day of his arrest”)

This isn't a coincidence, this murder
(Ricardo Flores, Stephany's father, to reporters in Lima, Peru, 06/04/2010)

I did not want to do it. {The girl saw private things.} She had no right. I approached her and she was scared. We discussed it and she tried to escape, and I took her neck and hit her
In some quotes, the bracketed phrase is stated as The girl intruded into my private life
(Joran’s “confession,” quoted by BNO News and La Republic, 06/07/2005; a confession he later unsuccessfully attempted to retract)

Van der Sloot said he was sick in the head and had not tasted food in two days
(Google translation from Spanish:
“Van der Sloot dijo sentirse mal de la cabeza y que no había probado alimentos en dos días.”
http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/494308/vea-primeros-minutos-joran-van-der-sloot-carcel 06/13/2010)

My son is sick in his head
(Anita, interview for De Telegraaf, published 06/20/2010)

"This is a question of semantics. It's been a problem since day one," Trapenberg said.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2010, 11:10:39 PM »

Someone may have already posted...

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_74526.php

Google translation:

"Aruba within three years FATF-compliant '

June 28, 2010, 24:38 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Aruba has set the target within two to three years all the core requirements and recommendations of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) to comply. So says Prime Minister Mike Eman (AVP) in an interview with this newspaper. 'Once a month, I sit with a committee with the Central Bank, Legal Affairs, Department of Finance and Legislation Department to see where we are making changes to the Penal Code and the Commercial Code so we can comply points. "

Meanwhile, an Aruban delegation at the plenary session of FATF in Kazakhstan are presented the roadmap to compliance with the conditions. "We received notice back from FATF in which they reported to have been very impressed by our plans." There are already some key adjustments made, for example the Criminal Code, including passing laws against terrorist financing and money laundering. "But we're not there yet. A new Penal Code will, the Code of Commerce is 200 years old and there must be stricter controls on legal persons, "the prime minister.

Disproportionate
The prime minister was on the letter must comply with the sixteen conditions and all 49 core concerns of the FATF, although difficult for a small country Aruba. Some measures to be taken, such as the financing of Unusual Transactions (MOT) are disproportionately Haniyeh. "This is such a big financial burden for the whole country because their costs are high. But you're part of the world and so you should keep it. "But the Prime Minister hopes that the long term agreements which are small countries such as Aruba can be supported by larger partners to comply with FATF agreed to extract larger in scale.

Aruba is on the list of so-called "non-compliant nations' Financial Action Task Force of, an international organization that ensures that countries a transparent financial policy should hold. From findings of the FATF evaluation team that visited the island in December 2008, among others, showed that thirteen of the sixteen key recommendations of FATF for Aruba were thirteen as part insufficient or even insufficiently evaluated. As missing in Aruba provisions regarding the identification and verification of the ultimate person responsible for transactions and there is no active monitoring of electronic exchanges in Aruba. There are also opaque and inadequate legislation for companies which include shares and identify the people behind the company impossible.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2010, 11:19:50 PM »

He had a major temper tantrum, imo.   That's how Natalee died I think.  Yes, she was drugged, but he cannot control his temper when he's crossed ..... and I think Natalee fought him.

Ono, I agree..she probably was hit pretty hard and that's where the coverup happened...There was no way they would let her be found...Even now if they find her, I don't think they'll bring charges against him...

But at least he'll go down for Stefany's murder......

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2010, 11:22:38 PM »

'Nobody Stands Above the Law' - Prime Minister Nelson Orlando Oduber

Boy did we know he was FOS.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2010, 11:24:21 PM »

<--------would like to see the cell phone records of JORANCRAP the days before and right after he killed.

who did he call ?

when did he call ?

yea, lets see who and when

he is a slug and so is his lawyer

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2010, 11:24:50 PM »

If I understand correctly, it looks like a young person has died of a gunshot wound to the head in Aruba.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3816&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

2 hora happen | fecha: 28/06/2010 | horario: 20:42

young cu owing to arrive hospital cu injury by tiro in cabez owing to fayece 2 minuut after by her arrival at hospital

relato in one instant. already come to anend can listen vocero policial larmonie, y vocero hospital bob harms

Looks like it could be a BMW?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2010, 11:28:15 PM »

Papito Road Services...hmmmm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2010, 11:31:43 PM »

Anna, yes I knew TJ was gonna be on with Dana tonite. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. And I know TJ is glad to share whatever he knows.

A few weeks ago - more like 10 tens ago - TJ did a radio interview with a station in Peru. I was supposed to be getting that transcript or a link to a podcast, but it still hasn't arrived.

In that interview - TJ told the family that he will do whatever it takes to make sure that Joran is incarcerated FOREVER. He said that he will send them all the files and any info they need - he is there to help them as needed. I'm not sure who he was referring to - but he said that some one started to cry at his offer to help. It sounded like it was a female that was on the show. I am not sure if this is a family member.

I can also share with you all that TJ has a tape (I believe this to be audio only) with Stanley Zandaam that is 4 hours in length that was recorded in 2005. This tape details loads and loads of corruption that Zandaam knew about and shared with TJ. So, we may be hearing more about that in the future also.

I have asked to hear the "Jaguar" tapes - this is the guy that was working with the FBI and when they left - TJ and Harold Copus began to use him and three others as informants. I have not heard the tapes and I have asked that they be posted and placed on YouTube. So, that's also on the board and we may have to wait to hear those. But I think as time goes on - more and more of this undercover info will be made public. "Jaguar" is the guy that knew about Paulus and the Colombians.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2010, 11:32:12 PM »

Papito Road Services...hmmmm

Ayyyyye Papi!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2010, 11:32:48 PM »

<---------is this Joran dancing for his new neighbor ??

the delicious sporter                       

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2010, 11:36:09 PM »

If I understand correctly, it looks like a young person has died of a gunshot wound to the head in Aruba.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3816&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

2 hora happen | fecha: 28/06/2010 | horario: 20:42

young cu owing to arrive hospital cu injury by tiro in cabez owing to fayece 2 minuut after by her arrival at hospital

relato in one instant. already come to anend can listen vocero policial larmonie, y vocero hospital bob harms

Looks like it could be a BMW?

Victim is Frances Anthony Gomes.  I think this is him, looks like he's a gang member:

http://www.myspace.com/santa_cruz_soldiers

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2010, 11:38:32 PM »

Woman visits the monster twice a week

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/502333/mujer-extranjera-visita-joran-van-der-sloot-penal
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2010, 11:38:49 PM »

This may be him as well

http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q=francis+gomes&o=2048&s=20#!/profile.php?id=100000700836228&v=info&ref=search
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: June 28, 2010, 11:39:35 PM »

Isn't Bob Harms the guy that works at the hospital and pronounces folks morto?

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 28, 2010, 11:40:47 PM »

There was a report that he was "cleaning" the gun and it accidentally went off.  

Not sure I believe that, jmo.

He was 22 years old.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/19103-francis-gomes-a-perde-su-bida-cu-un-bala-di-arma-di-candela.html

francis gomes owing to lose her life cu one ball by arm by candela

monday, 28 june 2010 21:05

thing is assure is cu one ball by arm by candela owing to perfora the young francis gomes naci day 14 by march 1988, but that owing to tir’e still is one enigma. the amigonan cu owing to bahe at poli will owing to say cu is one arm by candela they was haciendo clean hour cu one ball owing to depart accidentalmente y perfora francis mortalmente. according her own pagina on facebook, the have barely 22 year by edad y is trahando at fast delivery before some year come to anend. the is brother man by the young cu some time behind owing to haye in confrontacion cu police fast café bahia y cu police owing to throw mortalmente after on parkeerplaats by arubus. all the time polisnan is at hospitaal before investiga the caso regrettable here. paz at her restonan y condolencia at famianan.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 28, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »

paulus and joran at the Poker table -  Natalee "gets disappeared"

joran at the poker table and Stephany for all practical purposes disappears 

odds of this happening to and them being innocent   

a zillion to one

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: June 28, 2010, 11:42:43 PM »

I hope Rob knows TJ was on and finally talked about the tapes about the Colombians.  This has been a major rumor just forever and I am glad to see it's finally out there.

Podcast is not up yet but I want to listen to that again.

Explains why Dave and Tim followed the "tip" and went to investigate during The Persistence fiasco.
(that WAS Columbia, wasn't it?????)

Wreck, I believe that may have been Marco from Nicaragua.

right Anna, this was the guy that had Natalee is a cooler and went to get her and never returned. Sicko.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2010, 11:44:14 PM »

Among the orders denied to Joran van der Sloot is the curtains to his cell, where he confessed, is dying of cold at night.

My favorite part!

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Felcomercio.pe%2Fnoticia%2F502333%2Fmujer-extranjera-visita-joran-van-der-sloot-penal&sl=es&tl=en

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.