April 17, 2024, 07:21:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 489567 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 28, 2010, 11:46:23 PM »

((snipped))

Under media , the swarthy-skinned woman has been seen visiting the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores during the last week. Police officers have come to examine in detail the food that leads to murder suspect.

((snipped)

Where's RENFRO been lately? Just kidding    Swarthy would be dark skinned so likely an Aruban.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 11:48:33 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: June 28, 2010, 11:46:36 PM »

I hope Rob knows TJ was on and finally talked about the tapes about the Colombians.  This has been a major rumor just forever and I am glad to see it's finally out there.

Podcast is not up yet but I want to listen to that again.

Explains why Dave and Tim followed the "tip" and went to investigate during The Persistence fiasco.
(that WAS Columbia, wasn't it?????)

Wreck, I believe that may have been Marco from Nicaragua.

right Anna, this was the guy that had Natalee is a cooler and went to get her and never returned. Sicko.

And I still believe a setup.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: June 28, 2010, 11:47:29 PM »

((snipped))

Under media , the swarthy-skinned woman has been seen visiting the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores during the last week. Police officers have come to examine in detail the food that leads to murder suspect.

((snipped)

Where's RENFRO been lately?

Or Hotshot?   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: June 28, 2010, 11:48:00 PM »

lol - that is funny  Monkey Devil!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: June 28, 2010, 11:48:28 PM »

It is winter in Lima and it is very cold. The woman send canned food ? also they said that he doesn't want to go outside and he prefers to stay in his cell Smile
the monster is geeting so depress Smile
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2010, 11:48:28 PM »

"In his confinement in the Castro Castro prison, the citizen has been reluctant Dutchman in maintaining contact with other inmates. Él prefiere quedarse en su celda antes que salir a caminar por el patio.  He prefers to stay in his cell before a walk through the yard."
WORD!!!
Mr. 'Tough Guy' is scared to go out of his cell and mingle amongst the other prisoners. Did Mommy warn you of this, or do you know you are a dead man walking?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2010, 11:48:39 PM »

I'm going to throw some thoughts out on the tidal flow charts that Joran supposedly had in his possession.  Once the investigators probe into Joran's laptop files and memory, I wouldn't be surprised if they find that Joran frequently accessed tidal flow information for surrounding Aruban waters for as long as he has owned this laptop.  Going back to the break-in at the Fishermens' Huts and the missing fishing/crab trap that Tim and his team were searching for, this 5.5' x 4' x 17" trap was one that was small enough to be moved by strong ocean currents.  I'm guessing that Joran has been following these tidal flows to track any movement that a trap this size could make, as well as what ships are in the area, etc.  If one could follow the history of which tidal zone Joran followed, there may be a chance of locating the original area where Natalee was possibly buried at sea.  Just my thoughts. for what it's worth.
That was Scott Peterson and the San Fran Bay if I recall.
Joran had the DJ in Aruba who had a boat and knew the tides and where to dispose of a body. But it now looks like Palus took care of the disappearance.

I too would be interested to see what information the computer holds.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: June 28, 2010, 11:49:24 PM »

I hope Rob knows TJ was on and finally talked about the tapes about the Colombians.  This has been a major rumor just forever and I am glad to see it's finally out there.

Podcast is not up yet but I want to listen to that again.

Explains why Dave and Tim followed the "tip" and went to investigate during The Persistence fiasco.
(that WAS Columbia, wasn't it?????)

Wreck, I believe that may have been Marco from Nicaragua.

right Anna, this was the guy that had Natalee is a cooler and went to get her and never returned. Sicko.

And I still believe a setup.  JMO

I'm thinkin' the same. no doubt.

+++

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #228 on: June 28, 2010, 11:50:03 PM »

Just wanted to say HI and so glad to SEE everyone again.     Justice IS coming!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 28, 2010, 11:50:22 PM »

Anna, yes I knew TJ was gonna be on with Dana tonite. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. And I know TJ is glad to share whatever he knows.

A few weeks ago - more like 10 tens ago - TJ did a radio interview with a station in Peru. I was supposed to be getting that transcript or a link to a podcast, but it still hasn't arrived.

In that interview - TJ told the family that he will do whatever it takes to make sure that Joran is incarcerated FOREVER. He said that he will send them all the files and any info they need - he is there to help them as needed. I'm not sure who he was referring to - but he said that some one started to cry at his offer to help. It sounded like it was a female that was on the show. I am not sure if this is a family member.

I can also share with you all that TJ has a tape (I believe this to be audio only) with Stanley Zandaam that is 4 hours in length that was recorded in 2005. This tape details loads and loads of corruption that Zandaam knew about and shared with TJ. So, we may be hearing more about that in the future also.

I have asked to hear the "Jaguar" tapes - this is the guy that was working with the FBI and when they left - TJ and Harold Copus began to use him and three others as informants. I have not heard the tapes and I have asked that they be posted and placed on YouTube. So, that's also on the board and we may have to wait to hear those. But I think as time goes on - more and more of this undercover info will be made public. "Jaguar" is the guy that knew about Paulus and the Colombians.

Rob, this has always been my most believed disposal theory so I am glad that it is finally coming to see the light of day.  Yes, you have been after those tapes for years, lol.

Maybe some day we will actually get to hear them.

The person I wish TJ could get to do a program on the corruption in Aruba is Peter de Vries.  No, not just cause he's purty but he could get it where it needs to be--before the wntire NL for all to see and in a way that it can't be denied and just brushed under the rug.

Don't you know TJ has some interesting things after all this time!  And that's the Zandaam that was writing the book.  I think he did but it's very obscure and not in English at all.  I think we found a link to it in some library in Curacao or some suxch place once upon a time.

I wish somebody had those tapes of Paulus and the Colombians and would just start broadcasting them, blaring over loudspeakers, all over Aruba.  Would be fun to see the reaction of a lot of people.  Anita most especially.

Even though he is dead, Paulus still needs to be exposed for what he did.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: June 28, 2010, 11:50:38 PM »

((snipped))

((snipped)

Where's RENFRO been lately? Just kidding    Swarthy would be dark skinned so likely an Aruban.
Right. They said dark skinned, not leather face anyway.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2010, 11:50:44 PM »

Only Joran could find a way to freeze his balls off in June. They want to still debate whether he was all that intelligent? I, mean he lived in Aruba... where it can be so darn hot... that your jungle rot gets jungle rot. Give him canned beenie weenies NL, I just don`t care.

>He is so over.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: June 28, 2010, 11:53:57 PM »

It is winter in Lima and it is very cold. The woman send canned food ? also they said that he doesn't want to go outside and he prefers to stay in his cell Smile
the monster is geeting so depress Smile
Awww. And the humidity in Lima is so high that many visitors form lung infections.
At least Joran is getting spagettiO's from a new girlfriend to keep him well.

Sounds like curtains would make for an easy escape from a cell... just sayin.
Another trick is to get a body double to take your place. Joran stands out because he's so tall. Would be interesting to see who visits with the same height.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: June 28, 2010, 11:55:21 PM »

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2010, 12:01:42 AM »

Just wanted to say HI and so glad to SEE everyone again.     Justice IS coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cajun!!!! Yes. Yes it is! ....and it is good!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: June 29, 2010, 12:01:55 AM »

Gross, but I thought Carpe might like it for his collection.   Monkey Devil!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: June 29, 2010, 12:03:13 AM »

Smile
I dont know if the monster can have sex in jail.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: June 29, 2010, 12:04:29 AM »

Gross, but I thought Carpe might like it for his collection.   Monkey Devil!

OMG!!!!!!!

That kid acts like the biggest PIGGY.  Anita must be so proud he captures all of his precious moments on digital media, and uploads it for all to see all over the world.

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2010, 12:04:41 AM »

Anna, yes I knew TJ was gonna be on with Dana tonite. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. And I know TJ is glad to share whatever he knows.

A few weeks ago - more like 10 tens ago - TJ did a radio interview with a station in Peru. I was supposed to be getting that transcript or a link to a podcast, but it still hasn't arrived.

In that interview - TJ told the family that he will do whatever it takes to make sure that Joran is incarcerated FOREVER. He said that he will send them all the files and any info they need - he is there to help them as needed. I'm not sure who he was referring to - but he said that some one started to cry at his offer to help. It sounded like it was a female that was on the show. I am not sure if this is a family member.

I can also share with you all that TJ has a tape (I believe this to be audio only) with Stanley Zandaam that is 4 hours in length that was recorded in 2005. This tape details loads and loads of corruption that Zandaam knew about and shared with TJ. So, we may be hearing more about that in the future also.

I have asked to hear the "Jaguar" tapes - this is the guy that was working with the FBI and when they left - TJ and Harold Copus began to use him and three others as informants. I have not heard the tapes and I have asked that they be posted and placed on YouTube. So, that's also on the board and we may have to wait to hear those. But I think as time goes on - more and more of this undercover info will be made public. "Jaguar" is the guy that knew about Paulus and the Colombians.
paulass is dead.....urine is toast and will die in prison....I do hope it takes a really long time so he suffers over and over again...and although I know there is no one close to urine that will give a $hit about his suffering...I hope those all involved with the cover up and dis-info will sweat nails until their justice come.... Monkey Devil!
I say let the details that TJ and others have come out over a long period of time, so aruba feels the heat/those responsible for Natalee and the pain they imposed on Beth/Jug/Dave and family and friends doesn't go away anytime soon.......aruba NOT taking responsibility for victims DOES have a consequence.......
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2010, 12:09:17 AM »

Thank you for sharing this, Rob!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.