March 28, 2024, 02:36:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488376 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2010, 12:32:08 AM »

Is it just me or do curtains for that particular jail seem sort of frilly?  Sissy or somethng?  Maybe they should give him some pink ones, lol.  Like that sheriff in Arizona does to prisoners.

Joran probably dosn't want anybody to see what he dosn't have because the laughter would be so deafening.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2010, 12:34:05 AM »

Have we established if Aruba has an interest in keeping Joran alive in a Peruvian jail?
Or will they spare the future embarrassment and leave him to the wolves?

Hard to establish anything in regards to Aruba.  They claim to be putting a rush of sorts on their request to interview Joran in Peruvian jail about the NH case since Joran said he would speak to them about it.  But that probably means Aruba will get to it maybe next year.
What is left for Aruba to do?
Export the K2 brothers and check Joran's computer.
How long can that take?

How long can it take for Aruba?  Oh, couple of years, easy!

That is truely disgraceful. Do they realize their incompetance is noticed worldwide, they can't possibly be that oblivious? What would it take to make them move faster?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #262 on: June 29, 2010, 12:35:49 AM »

Is it just me or do curtains for that particular jail seem sort of frilly?  Sissy or somethng?  Maybe they should give him some pink ones, lol.  Like that sheriff in Arizona does to prisoners.

Joran probably dosn't want anybody to see what he dosn't have because the laughter would be so deafening.

JMO

What I find so rich - he wanted curtains on his cell so people couldn`t stare at him.... and I think they did it for him.

Now he wants curtains so he doesn`t catch pneumonia... and Peru tells him to get *bumped*... oh yes, the times they are a changing. He is so DONE. I`m lovin` it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: June 29, 2010, 12:36:24 AM »

JMO
Yeah, suspicious. Either he wants to hide masturbation, bowel movements, suicide or an escape. His request shows pure disregard for authority and lack of respect for rules.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 29, 2010, 12:37:51 AM »

I forgot to add in the first line of my last post - that was at the so called jail in Aruba.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: June 29, 2010, 12:38:36 AM »

JMO

What I find so rich - he wanted curtains on his cell so people couldn`t stare at him.... and I think they did it for him.

Now he wants curtains so he doesn`t catch pneumonia... and Peru tells him to get *bumped*... oh yes, the times they are a changing. He is so DONE. I`m lovin` it.
See, that's another lie... so people couldn't stare at him? Why would he care if anyone stared at him?
And how can curtains stop pneumonia?
Nope, he's wanting to hide something, either actions or a breakout.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: June 29, 2010, 12:39:29 AM »

No matter who Joran throws under the bus, Aruba will just say he's lying again.

I would love for Dana to interview a few Arubans just to rub it in at how incompetent they were and how wrong they were about their innocent sporter.

But how many times have one of us posted on this board that Joran would kill again?  How many!  Probably hundreds! 

And sadly we were right.  If we knew it, Aruba had to know it.  Not even that place could be so stupid as not to see it.

And I am sure whatever they say in Aruba it is only going to make our blood boil just as Anita does.  But I would still like to rub it in to them just a bit.  Well, actually quite a lot.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 29, 2010, 12:39:47 AM »

Looking at this picture, I don't see any swollen knuckles or anything that would indicate Joran punched anyone with his right hand.  What this tells me is that Joran likely used his elbows and his feet OR a weapon.   

He's a wuss. If his knucles were swollen, it was because he started punching the walls AFTER he was caught.

Klaas, when he is knocking on the door of that hotel room, he is holding that left hand in a very limp manner and his hand does look swollen.   Is he left-handed?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 29, 2010, 12:40:27 AM »

JMO

See, that's another lie... so people couldn't stare at him? Why would he care if anyone stared at him?

I think it is windy there. To stop the cold wind.

------------------
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 29, 2010, 12:43:32 AM »

JMO

I think it is windy there. To stop the cold wind.
The humidity is what causes pneumonia. Curtains can't stop humidity. Joran is making excuses again, bargaining. Next step is depression and then finally acceptance of 35 years with Bozo and his pet rat. That's if he makes it past depression.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: June 29, 2010, 12:43:33 AM »

No, Joran doesn't want to escape in Peru.  He is too skeered of the crowds.  They would tear him to shreds!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: June 29, 2010, 12:43:41 AM »

Looking at this picture, I don't see any swollen knuckles or anything that would indicate Joran punched anyone with his right hand.  What this tells me is that Joran likely used his elbows and his feet OR a weapon.   

He's a wuss. If his knucles were swollen, it was because he started punching the walls AFTER he was caught.

Klaas, when he is knocking on the door of that hotel room, he is holding that left hand in a very limp manner and his hand does look swollen.   Is he left-handed?

He plays tennis and writes with his right hand but I suppose he could be ambidextrous?  In one of the shots it is his left hand that looks like it could be swollen. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 29, 2010, 12:43:47 AM »

I am thinking he is the grandson of the old man that started the anti-Beth demonstration, a member of the IFA, who is an ex-pat, owns some kind of consumer business in Aruba, which was suffering due to lack of customers, and his intention was to stop Beth in her tracks and gain favor with other Americans, while favoring Joran, (who we later learned killed his dog and blamed it on his grandson).  Maybe Joran should have knocked old man Merryweather's lip off.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 29, 2010, 12:45:11 AM »

When Joran was apprehended, it was reported that they found tidal flow charts in his hotel room.  It's also been reported that he told his ex-girlfriend "Celeste" that he had knowledge of tidal flows to determine ideal locations for the disposal of a corpse.  With this kind of information, I think it would helpful to once again  look back into tidal flows around Aruba at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  Compare those earlier flow maps with what Joran was looking at more recently.  I personally don't think Joran had any plans to dispose of Stephany's body at all.  What I think he may have been doing all along is following tidal flow maps to see when and where Natalee's remains could possibly end up washing ashore. 

I hate him and his old battleaxe mother.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 29, 2010, 12:47:11 AM »

I think the sister-in-law of Stephany Flores is very beautiful.  She looks like a movie star.  The wife of Enrique.  The one who looked Joran up on the computer.

The Flores family have so much class.  I hope that's who TJ gave information to in Peru.  I want them to know who they are dealing with so they will not be caught off guard or hurt in any way by any cheap Sloot tricks and lies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: June 29, 2010, 12:49:28 AM »

When Joran was apprehended, it was reported that they found tidal flow charts in his hotel room.  It's also been reported that he told his ex-girlfriend "Celeste" that he had knowledge of tidal flows to determine ideal locations for the disposal of a corpse.  With this kind of information, I think it would helpful to once again  look back into tidal flows around Aruba at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  Compare those earlier flow maps with what Joran was looking at more recently.  I personally don't think Joran had any plans to dispose of Stephany's body at all.  What I think he may have been doing all along is following tidal flow maps to see when and where Natalee's remains could possibly end up washing ashore. 

I hate him and his old battleaxe mother.

Me 2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

Tylergal.... deplorable people... now reaping what they have planted. It is about time,
I have been growing old up in this beyatch.

God sure takes his merry ol` time... but I don`t question Him.

------------------
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 29, 2010, 12:50:02 AM »

I'm listening to Dana and Dr Archer but had not changed my TV channel, Joy Behar had Jinkasaurus on who just confirmed the judge had ruled the confession stands, the laptop stands, and that it's the judge who will actually decide when Aruba can come to Peru to "share".

She went on to say that it's suspected or being discussed that Joran and his new hitman buddy are possibly working on their legal strategies together? It seems they are about the same age too? Good to know they have so much in common 

Let's hope Joran does not get pregnant and multiply. 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: June 29, 2010, 12:56:29 AM »

Paulus and the Colombians has been a rumor for a very long time.  Goes back to about 2006.  It was known there were supposed to be tapes of Paulus and Colombians but no proof.

Well, there is still none for that matter.  But TJ knows who told him about them.  I have often wondered if the DEA intercepted them and for that reason they could never be used as DEA is not supposed to be listening to anybody but drug traffic.

May be something, may be not.  That's how it goes with things in Aruba.

Remember the prosecutor who had Karin Janssen's job at one time and she called (working on a fading memory) either Dave or TJ to her home once and gave them information.  I cannot remember who she was at this time or the whole story, but trying to work from old timer's memory.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: June 29, 2010, 01:01:34 AM »

((snipped))

Under media , the swarthy-skinned woman has been seen visiting the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores during the last week. Police officers have come to examine in detail the food that leads to murder suspect.

((snipped)

Where's RENFRO been lately? Just kidding    Swarthy would be dark skinned so likely an Aruban.

Anita in blackface.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: June 29, 2010, 01:03:59 AM »

Paulus and the Colombians has been a rumor for a very long time.  Goes back to about 2006.  It was known there were supposed to be tapes of Paulus and Colombians but no proof.

Well, there is still none for that matter.  But TJ knows who told him about them.  I have often wondered if the DEA intercepted them and for that reason they could never be used as DEA is not supposed to be listening to anybody but drug traffic.

May be something, may be not.  That's how it goes with things in Aruba.

Remember the prosecutor who had Karin Janssen's job at one time and she called (working on a fading memory) either Dave or TJ to her home once and gave them information.  I cannot remember who she was at this time or the whole story, but trying to work from old timer's memory.

For the life of me --- I cannot remember.

But, I will NEVER EVER FORGET Karin Jaansen. That is for sure.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.