March 28, 2024, 01:30:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488367 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: June 29, 2010, 07:12:59 AM »

This may have been posted already but if not, we can have no illusions regarding Joran's legal strategy - really remarkable Altez is being so very honest. I can only imagine the hatred it will fuel in Peru. Someone will knock him off just for his arrogance and his attorney too!

Paralyze the process, isn't this a strategy that just screams guilty as charged?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/28/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=C1

..."In an attempt to nullify a confession he gave police, van der Sloot claimed his civil rights were violated following his arrest. A judge Friday ruled his confession and detention stand.

His legal strategy now is to "paralyze the process," his lawyer, Maximo Altez, said.

Altez said van der Sloot will use every possible law that is available to him, and that if he exhausts Peruvian courts, they will reach out to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Costa Rica. He maintains that his client's rights have been violated.".....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #301 on: June 29, 2010, 07:15:04 AM »

Wondering if they will keep him in this isolated cell until trial? They say it could take up to 2 years to get to trial w/ all his appeals...so for 2 more years he is protected from other inmates?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
twinkiesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 29, 2010, 08:29:13 AM »

I love Dave but he has just a little too much God in him to get answers in this lifetime.

Beth has plenty of God in her and ARUBA is fearful of her as she is unstopable.

I kinda like that.. 

It's not about Beth or Dave's approach...It's about a country that has forsaken God, any form of morality, decency, or rule of law in favor of hedonism in its purest form.  Such a culture has produced a Little Lord Fauntleroy who expects to have no consequences for rape or murder because he was raised to live for his own gratification.

Aruba needs saving, not Natalee. She is already in the presence of God experiencing joy that we can only imagine.

Although I appreciate Beth's force of nature, it moves me deeply to see this pious, gentle man digging through the garbage to look for his daughter's bones.  It's completely possible that some weak link in the lies and deception will also be moved, especially now that Paulus is dead and Joran is in custody elsewhere.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 29, 2010, 08:48:29 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/natalee_holloway_van_der_sloot_prison_bitch_aids/celebrity/68900

PRISON BITCH VAN DER SLOOT SHOCKING AIDS SECRET
JORAN VAN DER SLOOT - who's confessed to murdering a young woman in Peru and is linked to Alabama teen  NATALEE HOLLOWAY's disappearance - is keeping a shocking AIDS secret!

The 22-year-old accused killer is obsessed with the fear that his recent medical tests at the infamous Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima will reveal he's infected with the deadly virus, sources revealed to The ENQUIRER.

"Van der Sloot is terrified that he contracted AIDS during his frequent sex romps with prostitutes in Thailand. He ran a small restaurant there in 2008 and recruited young Thai women for the sex trade in his native Holland," a source close to the case revealed.

250,000 Thai women - most of them prostitutes in the Phuket District - have AIDS, according to statistics.

The  6-foot-5, van der Sloot has been jailed at the Castro Castro prison in Lima since June 11 after he confessed to killing Stephany Flores, 21.

Van der Sloot - like all inmates - underwent a blood test and a complete medical exam, which was videotaped and released by police. Van der Sloot insisted his blood be tested for the AIDS virus, and insiders suspect he was hoping for a hospital transfer.

Even if he's "clean" now, van der Sloot is afraid he will contract the fatal disease at the Castro Castro prison. The Peruvian slammer is festering with brutal homosexual sex, with  half the prisoners estimated to be HIV positive.

"Joran fears being murdered in prison," the insider said.

In the Peruvian prison hellhole, sometimes "Prisoners sometimes pay a prisoner with AIDS to rape another inmate they want to see dead. This costs about $10," an insider told The ENQUIRER.

And NOW van der Sloot has become the personal prison "bitch" of incarcerated Colombian hit man Hugo "The Clown" Trujillo Ospina  -- who, for now, is  playing nice with the pretty Dutchman.

"There's only ONE reason Ospina would be nice to Joran," a source told The ENQUIRER. "Joran obviously is doing sexual favors for Ospina."

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 29, 2010, 09:06:09 AM »

the news out of Peru is starting to slow so I look for Joran to do/say something extremely stupid to get himself back to top story. I think he cannot stand when he isn't the lead story.
Jean just said she thinks he will stay at Castro Castro for the duration, not being sent to Lurigancho. Supposedly Castro Castro is maximum security, Lurigancho being minimum. But he will eventually be moved to gen pop. Not being reported as widely in Peru but its in the investigative stage and supposed to be secretive.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: June 29, 2010, 09:14:02 AM »

'Nobody Stands Above the Law' - Prime Minister Nelson Orlando Oduber

Boy did we know he was FOS.

LOL   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: June 29, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »

http://www.artlink.co.za/news_article.htm?contentID=24974

SA actress Natasha Loring stars in M-Net movie
C.M.S.
06/29/2010 13:49:38

Artslink.co.za News

South African DSTV viewers are currently taking note of the international movie Natalee Holloway with local actress Natasha Loring in a featured role.

Shot in Cape Town in 2009 for the Lifetime Movie Network in USA, Natalee Holloway became the highest-rated movie in the network's 11-year history with 3.2 million viewers and received a PRISM award in 2010.

Natalee Holloway highlights an issue that must be every mother's worst nightmare; that of a child going missing while travelling in a foreign country.

Based on the book by Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, it tells the tale of Natalee's disappearance during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. The events that followed caused a media sensation in the United States.

Natasha Loring, daughter of theatre impresario Richard Loring, plays Hayley, Natalee's best friend. The filming of Natalee Holloway came at an opportune time as it served as a caution to Natasha who soon thereafter embarked on a stint of travelling alone through Spain and Morocco, where she brushed up on her Spanish - first learned while on exchange to Argentina. Natasha states that "the screening of the movie came at an ideal time, as it reminds young people celebrating during the World Cup to constantly be aware of danger and to take care".

Natalee Holloway will be screened on M-Net and M-Net HD on Tuesday 29 June at 23h00, with further screenings planned on these channels for July - check out your DSTV guide for details.

Additional Notes to Editors:

Just five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Joran van der Sloot, chief suspect but never convicted, is a prime suspect in the murder of a girl from Peru, Stephany Flores. Van der Sloot in currently in prison in Lima awaiting trial.

It makes the current screening of "Natalee Holloway, the story" that much more topical...
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 29, 2010, 09:40:39 AM »

Friday, November 11, 2005
Schippers to sue U.S. Janssen to publish "My Vagina"
Washington D.C.

Aruba spokeswoman and defense attorney Arlene Schippers has filed a lawsuit in Federal court today. Also, Prosecutor Karin Janssen is reported to be releasing her autobiography titled "My Vagina."

In the suit, Ms. Schippers is suing every citizen of the United States for:

Failure to understand the Dutch Legal System
Deciding to not travel to Aruba
Making critical remarks about her intelligence
Not being a good ally
Placing the life of a murdered American above that of the tourism industry of Aruba
Electing George Bush
Illegally invading Iraq
Not caring about the poor people of Aruba
Claiming the Secretary of State is actually Black

The suit explicitly claims Beth Holloway Twitty has been a "nuisance."

Spokesman for the spokeswoman, Ruben Trapenburg, says that Ms. Schippers has suffered "emotional trauma". "She's a sensitive women who has been ummm....you know, she's not happy."

When asked what damages Ms.Schippers is seeking, Mr. Trapenburg said, "She's already been damaged."

The suit is seeking the President of the United States to formally insist that every American travel to Aruba.

When asked what is at the core of the lawsuit, Mr. Trapenburg seemed startled but said,

"Money?"

Mr. Trapenburg has also read an advanced copy of Karin Janssen's new book. When asked what he thought of the book he responded, "I think My Vagina stinks."

posted by Deetch at 7:06 PM

now that's funny!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 29, 2010, 09:49:27 AM »

This may have been posted already but if not, we can have no illusions regarding Joran's legal strategy - really remarkable Altez is being so very honest. I can only imagine the hatred it will fuel in Peru. Someone will knock him off just for his arrogance and his attorney too!

Paralyze the process, isn't this a strategy that just screams guilty as charged?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/28/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=C1

..."In an attempt to nullify a confession he gave police, van der Sloot claimed his civil rights were violated following his arrest. A judge Friday ruled his confession and detention stand.

His legal strategy now is to "paralyze the process," his lawyer, Maximo Altez, said.

Altez said van der Sloot will use every possible law that is available to him, and that if he exhausts Peruvian courts, they will reach out to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Costa Rica. He maintains that his client's rights have been violated.".....

forgive me for saying this, but I think Anita is giving this guy more than money! He seems so determined!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: June 29, 2010, 09:56:59 AM »

I remember her, too. 06/29/06

Even Kowgirls Get the Blues?

Nice work, Karin, you made the team. Take a look around, you are one of them now, no mistake. Must be a great feeling. Stay on the island with the rest of them. Call Angela, Nadira, Rubberlegs and a few more and daisy chain on the Wyndham lobby carpet if you like,  but worry just a little. You know what they are capable of. Maybe some day something really terrible happens to your family and…well you know.

Try Holland. No problem. Friends, people you meet, colleagues…you square right up and look ‘em dead in the eye with your cold bitch stare because you would sell out their babies just to make your day go smoother.

Some cringing, self effacing little weasel offers you a ride home from say an Abba tribute or whatever, you hop right in. Meet up with a big friendly blockhead at a fun bar someplace and let him get you a drink. Drink deep, Karin. You earned it.

By the way, is there a way you guys recognize each other? I mean is it like werewolves or something? Just wondered, it’s hard for us, look how long you played it out.

Anyway, thanks again and we’ll be looking for you. You have a great future… any kids?

Hat

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2005/12/karin-janssen-woman-of-year.html

December 02, 2005
KARIN JANSSEN WOMAN OF THE YEAR?

Now it makes perfect sense to me...if Aruba named her woman of the year, I'm sure they will name PVS man of the year for his poise and patience for having to put up with this 'Natalee Holloway matter'.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: June 29, 2010, 10:07:45 AM »

So some dark skinned woman is taking Joran canned goods twice a week on behalf of Anita.  I bet it's someone his attorney arranged.

The article about this said it was arranged by his Mommy.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #311 on: June 29, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »

TV presenter sacked for tweet

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Public broadcasting company Tros has sacked tv presenter Cornald Maas for sending what it says is an unacceptable short internet message known as a tweet.

In the tweet, sent the day after the general election, Maas says: 'The Netherlands has odd export products, Sieneke, Joran van der Sloot and PVV.'

Sieneke represented the Netherlands at the last Eurovision song contest and failed to qualify for the final, Joran van der Sloot is suspected of killing two women and the PVV is Geert Wilders' anti-Islam party.

Maas said he is very surprised by the sacking.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/06/tv_presenter_sacked_for_tweet.php

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: June 29, 2010, 10:12:49 AM »

Gross, but I thought Carpe might like it for his collection.   Monkey Devil!

OMG!!!!!!!

That kid acts like the biggest PIGGY.  Anita must be so proud he captures all of his precious moments on digital media, and uploads it for all to see all over the world.

Poppin Fresh is not just right and Anita needs to cut his hair and clean him up.  It's sad!
She didn't even take him to Bingo.
A toothbrush would be a nice addition here.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 29, 2010, 10:13:59 AM »

So some dark skinned woman is taking Joran canned goods twice a week on behalf of Anita.  I bet it's someone his attorney arranged.

I bet it is an IFA member who has been transferred to Lima.
"The mysterious woman arrives at the detention center twice a week, apparently at the request of the mother of confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores"

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: June 29, 2010, 10:14:15 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Has A Crush On You.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5DrvrJe-Cog&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5DrvrJe-Cog&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DrvrJe-Cog

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: June 29, 2010, 10:17:07 AM »

Is it just me or do curtains for that particular jail seem sort of frilly?  Sissy or somethng?  Maybe they should give him some pink ones, lol.  Like that sheriff in Arizona does to prisoners.

Joran probably dosn't want anybody to see what he dosn't have because the laughter would be so deafening.

JMO
No curtains = No hanging of one's self

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: June 29, 2010, 10:19:07 AM »

Should be interesting if any other news outlets verify this 1 Million Dollar figure?

http://www.popeater.com/2010/06/29/joran-van-der-sloot-tv-interview/

Joran van der Sloot Eyeing TV Interview Payday

Joran van der Sloot TV Tell-All Worth $1 Million

Several TV insiders have told me that Dutch murder suspect Jordan van der Sloot has refused to give any TV interviews unless he gets paid. And the asking price? $1 million.

Joran"It's amazing how this kid's mind works," one senior producer tells me. "He is on trial for murder and he is thinking about how he can make money selling interviews."

Van der Sloot is said to be thrilled with the amount of press attention he has received, telling Dutch newspaper De Telegraph, from his maximum-security cell in Miguel Castro prison, that he has even been receiving offers of marriage from female fans. Did the media attention he got from that print interview help him come up with that whopping $1 million price tag?

"It's a horrid thing to admit, but he could be right," one TV exec tells me. "An interview with him from behind bars would certainly get huge ratings. And when you think how much money the cast of 'Friends' got per half-hour episode, $1 million for van der Sloot could be considered a bargain."

The 22-year-old (possible serial killer?) is jailed while he awaits trial on charges of first-degree murder and robbery in the May 30 death of Stephany Flores in Peru. In addition, van der Sloot remains a person of interest in the 2005 disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

I will not be watching any interview. Will you?

I continue to stand with the girl.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: June 29, 2010, 10:20:08 AM »

TV presenter sacked for tweet

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Public broadcasting company Tros has sacked tv presenter Cornald Maas for sending what it says is an unacceptable short internet message known as a tweet.

In the tweet, sent the day after the general election, Maas says: 'The Netherlands has odd export products, Sieneke, Joran van der Sloot and PVV.'

Sieneke represented the Netherlands at the last Eurovision song contest and failed to qualify for the final, Joran van der Sloot is suspected of killing two women and the PVV is Geert Wilders' anti-Islam party.

Maas said he is very surprised by the sacking.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/06/tv_presenter_sacked_for_tweet.php

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: June 29, 2010, 10:22:06 AM »

I think the sister-in-law of Stephany Flores is very beautiful.  She looks like a movie star.  The wife of Enrique.  The one who looked Joran up on the computer.

The Flores family have so much class.  I hope that's who TJ gave information to in Peru.  I want them to know who they are dealing with so they will not be caught off guard or hurt in any way by any cheap Sloot tricks and lies.

She is. They are handling this tragedy with much grace.
Yes, they are. I wonder, though, how many people have contacted them about disposing of Joran.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: June 29, 2010, 10:23:59 AM »

Misgivings - I realize they reported Anita arranged for the girl to bring Joran food but don't you think the attorney would likely know more people in the Lima area than Anita?  I was simply saying that after Anita asked Joran's attorney to make sure Joran got food, he arranged to have someone take him food. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.