April 23, 2024, 04:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 490180 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2010, 11:24:22 AM »

So Joran wants a $1 million for an interview.

Please, let no one give him that!  I guess he thinks he can buy a lot of protection in prison with that as well as his creature comforts.

Anyone who gives Joran Money at this point in criminal. It should not even be allowed.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2010, 11:28:24 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/natalee_holloway_der_sloot_mother_map_grave_aruba/celebrity/68883

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: June 29, 2010, 11:36:46 AM »

Janet!

Joran is in jail!  Let's Dance!!   

Good Mornng Lifesong.

Lifesong ... I will join you in that dance later.  Right now I am sitting at the computer with my bedhead hair still wearing my flannel nighty while waiting for the mornng cobsebs to clear..  It is not a pretty sight.  If I begin twirling around the house in celebration of Joran's incarcination ... there is no doubt that hubby will call that meeting with grown kids regarding their mother's sanity.

Have a good day all!

Janet
8:35 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: June 29, 2010, 11:52:59 AM »

So Aruba refused to all Dave Holloway and Tim Miller to search the map location and we now have to be concerned that they will find any remains and hide them yet again.

Aruba has less than zero credibility.  They appear fully capable of just about anything to protect their trouism.

That's how this mess came about in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: June 29, 2010, 11:56:13 AM »

Joran is more addicted to media attention and notoriety than he is gambling.

When things quiet down, he will say something else outrageous to get the focus back on himself.

Heaven help us as to what that will be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: June 29, 2010, 12:01:33 PM »

Off to work and lurk. . .must do errands today while the heat index is below 105, lol. 

Parting thought--the Dutch must really be steramed that Joran is constantly called Dutch, Netherlander, etc. with no mention of Aruba in the press.

That lets Aruba off the hook and blames the Dutch for this monster.  I'd like to see more focus on Aruba because that's who fostered Joran into the monster he has become.

And since all they care about it tourism, I hope it is having an effect on that as well.  With the Dutch still in the running for the World Cup I am afraid much of this is being lost on that.

And as we have already seen, Aruba has NOT changed their ways one bit in spite of the newly elected government.  They still obstruct even a free search.  Focus on blaming Aruba more, media.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 29, 2010, 12:29:24 PM »

"All we are waiting for is Aruban authorities to agree to work together with us to search the area."

Oh is that all??? I'm sure the ALE are searching first then they'll allow TES to seach, once they clear it, and make sure she's NOT there or if she is they remove her!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 29, 2010, 12:48:59 PM »

Tomorrow night at 8.30pm (local time) yet another Joran special on SBS tv.
The SBS crew shot some footage inside Castro Castro, interviewed the director and some prisoners about Joran's chances on surviving.
They will also show Melody's ABC interview.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: June 29, 2010, 12:56:37 PM »

The SBS crew shot some footage inside Castro Castro, interviewed the director and some prisoners about Joran's chances on surviving.

Thanks, Jo-An.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #349 on: June 29, 2010, 01:03:48 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 29, 2010, 01:07:09 PM »

"All we are waiting for is Aruban authorities to agree to work together with us to search the area."

Oh is that all??? I'm sure the ALE are searching first then they'll allow TES to seach, once they clear it, and make sure she's NOT there or if she is they remove her!

There have been two fires at the Balbuai pond since Jaap's lie detector show was aired after Paulus'
death.  Aruba claimed at the time that the pond was too big for them to search the whole area.
It seems they would have welcomed help from TES and Dave.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #351 on: June 29, 2010, 01:09:24 PM »

From Carpe's post in the last thread:

Anthony Hagedoorn is Gayle Goode's husband and they have a sail and snorkel cruise business.  "THE TRANQUILO"

She also teaches Fitness at the Marriot in Aruba and Dancing at Step by Step Dance Studio.

Anthony and Gayle have a daughter about Sebastian's age.  The youtube I posted last night is of Anthony, his daughter, Sebastian and maybe another skateboarder.  From what I gather Anthony is very popular with the young skateboarding group in Aruba.

http://www.tranquiloaruba.com/

Home

Aruba’s best family operated sail and snorkel cruises since 1977.

Tranquilo was founded by Capt. Mike Hagedoorn, then carried on by his son Anthony, sailing with small groups. He makes sure safety and personal attention are top priority. Tranquilo means Tranquility and that is just what we invite you to experience with us. Choose from our famous lunch cruise to the south side with mom’s delicious Dutch pea soup, and drift snorkeling at our secluded reef island “Mikes Reef” at beautiful Spanish Lagoon. Or try our shorter Sunset Beach Cruise, a Sailors Delight sunset trip with snorkel stop.

We also offer private charters, and our prices are very attractive. Having your own sailing yacht for the day has never been this affordable.

http://www.ifaruba.com/pdf/newsletters/2008/03_2008_newsletter.pdf

IFA New Members:

snip:

Gayle & Anthony Hagedoorn are longtime Aruba residents and have one daughter.

(thought it was interesting that they just joined IFA in 2008?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000007825367&ref=ts

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: June 29, 2010, 01:11:39 PM »

Thanks Jo-An!  Please update us about it when you can!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: June 29, 2010, 01:12:02 PM »

Natalee Holloway's uncle comprehended perfectly the folly of working together with the Aruban enemy ... working together with the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo ... working together with the Aruban enemy and anticipating a positive outcome in the name of justice.

Janet

++++++

THE PERSISTENCE ENDEAVOR

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 29, 2010, 01:13:57 PM »

A woman visiting Joran in prison

On Wednesdays and Saturdays takes canned food and other supplies. The Dutchman can not stand the noise that is in Castro Castro.

A trusted source of the maximum security prison trome.pe informed that a week ago a strange woman skinned brunette seen the murderer of Stephany Flores. Apparently it would have been sent by the mother of Joran, Anita van der Sloot, it is foreign and whenever he entered the jail, the police thoroughly checked if it takes more than food.

It also emerged that Van der Sloot would prefer to remain in his cell before a walk around the yard and your lunch today was alberjita with fried fish, the same as Trujillo Alejandro Ospina Colombian hit man, "Clown", the murderer of Miriam Fefer, and the mayor of Coronel Portillo, Luis Valdez.

Joran called curtains to his cell because he died of cold at night, but his request was denied because it is under observation for 24 hours.

http://trome.pe/noticia/502291/mujer-visita-joran-castro-castro
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: June 29, 2010, 01:18:48 PM »

Off to work and lurk. . .must do errands today while the heat index is below 105, lol. 

Parting thought--the Dutch must really be steramed that Joran is constantly called Dutch, Netherlander, etc. with no mention of Aruba in the press.

That lets Aruba off the hook and blames the Dutch for this monster.  I'd like to see more focus on Aruba because that's who fostered Joran into the monster he has become.

And since all they care about it tourism, I hope it is having an effect on that as well.  With the Dutch still in the running for the World Cup I am afraid much of this is being lost on that.

And as we have already seen, Aruba has NOT changed their ways one bit in spite of the newly elected government.  They still obstruct even a free search.  Focus on blaming Aruba more, media.

Anna,

This thought had occurred to me as well.  Completely absurd that Aruba is being given yet another pass in the press for their responsibility in growing, nurturing, and protecting this monster.

Without a doubt, Joran van der Sloot is Aruba's monster.  It was there he was trained in the fine art of gambling and drinking, of drugging and raping American tourists, drinking from the lifeblood trough of the local economy.

That they still lack even the tiniest bit of self awareness, evident in that they even now continue denying the victim's family the freedom to search for her body, would be shocking in any civilized country.  Not in Aruba, where racism is still vogue and you only need fair skin to be considered "elite". 

I will also note that it's in Aruba that Freddy has now graduated to a career in Hospitality of all things, and if the thought of that won't make your hair stand on end then nothing will!

Where is outrage?

Along with all of you, I continue to maintain the sun has not yet set on their day of reckoning. 

Today, we truly are one day closer to Justice for Natalee.  And we aren't going anywhere.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 29, 2010, 01:19:20 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/natalee_holloway_van_der_sloot_prison_bitch_aids/celebrity/68900

PRISON BITCH VAN DER SLOOT SHOCKING AIDS SECRET
JORAN VAN DER SLOOT - who's confessed to murdering a young woman in Peru and is linked to Alabama teen  NATALEE HOLLOWAY's disappearance - is keeping a shocking AIDS secret!

The 22-year-old accused killer is obsessed with the fear that his recent medical tests at the infamous Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima will reveal he's infected with the deadly virus, sources revealed to The ENQUIRER.

"Van der Sloot is terrified that he contracted AIDS during his frequent sex romps with prostitutes in Thailand. He ran a small restaurant there in 2008 and recruited young Thai women for the sex trade in his native Holland," a source close to the case revealed.

250,000 Thai women - most of them prostitutes in the Phuket District - have AIDS, according to statistics.

The  6-foot-5, van der Sloot has been jailed at the Castro Castro prison in Lima since June 11 after he confessed to killing Stephany Flores, 21.

Van der Sloot - like all inmates - underwent a blood test and a complete medical exam, which was videotaped and released by police. Van der Sloot insisted his blood be tested for the AIDS virus, and insiders suspect he was hoping for a hospital transfer.

Even if he's "clean" now, van der Sloot is afraid he will contract the fatal disease at the Castro Castro prison. The Peruvian slammer is festering with brutal homosexual sex, with  half the prisoners estimated to be HIV positive.

"Joran fears being murdered in prison," the insider said.

In the Peruvian prison hellhole, sometimes "Prisoners sometimes pay a prisoner with AIDS to rape another inmate they want to see dead. This costs about $10," an insider told The ENQUIRER.

And NOW van der Sloot has become the personal prison "bitch" of incarcerated Colombian hit man Hugo "The Clown" Trujillo Ospina  -- who, for now, is  playing nice with the pretty Dutchman.

"There's only ONE reason Ospina would be nice to Joran," a source told The ENQUIRER. "Joran obviously is doing sexual favors for Ospina."

they need to give him a blanket drenched in itching powder.

Loca
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: June 29, 2010, 01:20:37 PM »

Some of these just made me go hmmm...and gag too, lol.

Poor Sebas, can't have any 40 year old friends of his own.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000007825367&ref=ts

----------------------------------------------------

From Gayle Goode's wall  

Back to Anthony's wall (family back in town)

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: June 29, 2010, 01:23:11 PM »

Anna,

This thought had occurred to me as well.  Completely absurd that Aruba is being given yet another pass in the press for their responsibility in growing, nurturing, and protecting this monster.

Without a doubt, Joran van der Sloot is Aruba's monster.  It was there he was trained in the fine art of gambling and drinking, of drugging and raping American tourists, drinking from the lifeblood trough of the local economy.

That they still lack even the tiniest bit of self awareness, evident in that they even now continue denying the victim's family the freedom to search for her body, would be shocking in any civilized country.  Not in Aruba, where racism is still vogue and you only need fair skin to be considered "elite". 

I will also note that it's in Aruba that Freddy has now graduated to a career in Hospitality of all things, and if the thought of that won't make your hair stand on end then nothing will!

Where is outrage?

Along with all of you, I continue to maintain the sun has not yet set on their day of reckoning. 

Today, we truly are one day closer to Justice for Natalee.  And we aren't going anywhere.

does anyone know how tourism is in aruba? has this latest murder affected them much ???

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: June 29, 2010, 01:24:48 PM »

Channel filmed Dutchman Joran vd. Sloot in jail

Amsterdam (NRW) - The private television channel SBS 6 is the first station in the Netherlands that has filmed inside the Castro Castro prison in Peru, where he is imprisoned the alleged murderer of Stephany Flores, Dutchman Joran van der Sloot.

The channel reported on Tuesday the production of a documentary with interviews with the director of the prison and several inmates. The documentary will be broadcast on Wednesday by the SBS 6 channel. In the film, the director of the Castro Castro prison recounts life in prison.

Prisoners mostly sleep in hallways or must share a bed. This is not the case that Joran is in a particular cell.

The former girlfriend of Joran, Melody Granadillo, is also interviewed. She recalls that the day he died Stephany had contact with Joran. Apparently, the Dutchman borrowed money.

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/bulletin/canal-holand%C3%A9s-filma-a-joran-vd-sloot-en-la-c%C3%A1rcel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.