March 29, 2024, 04:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488486 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #360 on: June 29, 2010, 01:36:13 PM »

Note the dates on some of these...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000007825367&ref=ts

Paul died five days later...

The morning after Paul dies, Sebastian is posting on FB...

Back to Anthony's pages...

The day Joran leaves Aruba...

The next day...

Notice mommy's name is tagged? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: June 29, 2010, 01:40:19 PM »

A woman visiting Joran in prison

On Wednesdays and Saturdays takes canned food and other supplies. The Dutchman can not stand the noise that is in Castro Castro.

A trusted source of the maximum security prison trome.pe informed that a week ago a strange woman skinned brunette seen the murderer of Stephany Flores. Apparently it would have been sent by the mother of Joran, Anita van der Sloot, it is foreign and whenever he entered the jail, the police thoroughly checked if it takes more than food.

It also emerged that Van der Sloot would prefer to remain in his cell before a walk around the yard and your lunch today was alberjita with fried fish, the same as Trujillo Alejandro Ospina Colombian hit man, "Clown", the murderer of Miriam Fefer, and the mayor of Coronel Portillo, Luis Valdez.

Joran called curtains to his cell because he died of cold at night, but his request was denied because it is under observation for 24 hours.

http://trome.pe/noticia/502291/mujer-visita-joran-castro-castro
Maybe this mule can bring him an extra blanket and a Teddy Bear.
Now he is going to claim they are sleep depriving him because he cannot sleep for the noise and the cold. I must admit I am enjoying the suffering of this monster. I really wish he wouldn't receive anything. He does not deserve to be treated like anything more than an animal.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #362 on: June 29, 2010, 01:41:20 PM »

So Joran wants a $1 million for an interview.

Please, let no one give him that!  I guess he thinks he can buy a lot of protection in prison with that as well as his creature comforts.

There's something wrong when brutally murdering 2 girls wins you a million! If he gets it, I say we set up a website for contributions to pay the inmates a million and one dollars to off him.   

Hi Monkeys!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: June 29, 2010, 01:48:32 PM »

Please, let no one give him that!  I guess he thinks he can buy a lot of protection in prison with that as well as his creature comforts.

There's something wrong when brutally murdering 2 girls wins you a million! If he gets it, I say we set up a website for contributions to pay the inmates a million and one dollars to off him.   

Hi Monkeys!!

He is going to lie and use everyone else as he did greta. the truth and joran are strangers.

Loca
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 29, 2010, 02:12:34 PM »

I guess it's possible to set up an internet rally to BOYCOTT paid-for interviews with anyone connected to the Van der Sloots - by NOT watching.

But then, the Dark Forces would set up a similar one in favor of such ...

Wanted to thank Monkeys who have added good quotes ... I have picked up several on my own, including "the effort was supurb, but the game was fixed" (one of my favorites, and thanks to Janet for posting it on the previous page).

I'll post an updated Memorable Quotes tonight or tomorrow morning.

I want to comment on this Sebastian kid - how old is he now? He has been the only kid in the house for most of the last few years. As best as I can tell, he's dropping red flags all over the place.

That bible quote (previous page) - I'm not a social network person, so I'm not sure I've got it right. If I understand correctly, he posted this on his FB page? That is a seriously warped statement, possibly directed toward his mother as well as other females. (And a quintessential example of the devil quoting scripture.)

Anita, we agree, is probably not the Mother of the Year, even on Aruba (where Karin Jannsen (sp?) can be Woman of the Year). (I've seen her last name spelled a half-dozen ways; no idea what's correct. But again I digress.) The VDS family has been in turmoil for years, starting before Natalee. As the youngest child, he's just been absorbing, for most of his life, all the garbage Joran inflicted. 

Besides that, Sebastian is chubby at best. Sometimes there's a mental problem behind weight gain, and the weight itself adds social problems, which in turn contributes to mental issues.

In other words, from what I'm seeing on this site, the kid is seriously in need of help. I guess we know that already, but I do feel sorry for him and the situation he has been in.

Val, I guess, was old enough to let some of the stuff just roll off his back. I'm glad he's attending a good school here, and I hope he does well with it.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 29, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »

Natalee has been Joran's career for the last five years. He is merely diversifying.

Let's see, I think three versions of what happened to Stephany so far --

1. To Chilean police, thieves were in the room, one with a gun, one with a knife.
2. To Peruvian police, first, he came back with coffee and found Steph on his laptop.
3. To Peruvian police, second, they were playing online poker and an email came up.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #366 on: June 29, 2010, 02:29:23 PM »

Natalee has been Joran's career for the last five years. He is merely diversifying.

Let's see, I think three versions of what happened to Stephany so far --

1. To Chilean police, thieves were in the room, one with a gun, one with a knife.
2. To Peruvian police, first, he came back with coffee and found Steph on his laptop.
3. To Peruvian police, second, they were playing online poker and an email came up.

You're so right, MsMarple! I suppose we could add:

4. To Anita, "Oh no! Did something happen to Stephany???"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 29, 2010, 02:37:13 PM »

The thing I hate about the classless vanderSloot 'family' most is them addressing joran's victims as "the girl," "that girl."  By God, they have names and they have families and they had lives until Joran, (yes, Anita, your pukey son, Joran) snuffed their lives out, you old reprobate.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 29, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »

<snipped>

Notice mommy's name is tagged? 

This, imho, is also the legacy of Paulus, the alcoholic and abusive father.  The weakish persona he sometimes put forward is, again in my opinion only, a myth.  Behind closed doors, this man drank - a lot - and harbored both a dark and terrible anger and a complete lack of respect for women.

A dead father who had no respect for his mother.  A cowardly mother who hid behind a lie, the facade she built around them of 'everything is ok, we'll all good'.  An older brother, also alcoholic and abusive, who had arrogantly murdered a girl and gotten away with it.  A culture decades behind in equality. 

These are the ingredients that produce a child that can confidently post that garbage with no fear of correction from the one surviving parent left. 

To be clear - while I fault Paulus for this attitude, I'm certainly not giving Anita a pass.  You can only abuse a woman one time without her permission.  After that, she's a volunteer.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #369 on: June 29, 2010, 02:41:55 PM »

From Carpe's post in the last thread:

Anthony Hagedoorn is Gayle Goode's husband and they have a sail and snorkel cruise business.  "THE TRANQUILO"

She also teaches Fitness at the Marriot in Aruba and Dancing at Step by Step Dance Studio.

Anthony and Gayle have a daughter about Sebastian's age.  The youtube I posted last night is of Anthony, his daughter, Sebastian and maybe another skateboarder.  From what I gather Anthony is very popular with the young skateboarding group in Aruba.

http://www.tranquiloaruba.com/

Home

Aruba’s best family operated sail and snorkel cruises since 1977.

Tranquilo was founded by Capt. Mike Hagedoorn, then carried on by his son Anthony, sailing with small groups. He makes sure safety and personal attention are top priority. Tranquilo means Tranquility and that is just what we invite you to experience with us. Choose from our famous lunch cruise to the south side with mom’s delicious Dutch pea soup, and drift snorkeling at our secluded reef island “Mikes Reef” at beautiful Spanish Lagoon. Or try our shorter Sunset Beach Cruise, a Sailors Delight sunset trip with snorkel stop.

We also offer private charters, and our prices are very attractive. Having your own sailing yacht for the day has never been this affordable.

http://www.ifaruba.com/pdf/newsletters/2008/03_2008_newsletter.pdf

IFA New Members:

snip:

Gayle & Anthony Hagedoorn are longtime Aruba residents and have one daughter.

(thought it was interesting that they just joined IFA in 2008?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000007825367&ref=ts

Exceptional, TM!

Adding to the Captain Anthony Hagedoorn profile -

http://www.columbia-yachts.com/c-43m3.html

Yes, I get mail. I received this in Aug, 1999. Check it out:

hi eric my name is anthony hagedoorn and i sail a columbia 43 out of aruba dutch caribbean.im very happy to find you and all of you interested in columbia yachts. my dad started tranquilo charters in 1978 with the 43 and handed over the business to me 4 years ago. the boat however is showing some tiredness as it has been working hard as a day charter vessel taking 22 pax at the time. but we have some plans to fix up and install a sugarscoop and maybe cut away the transom to improve boarding for our guests. aruba is a very windy place to sail and the boat is always reefed down with her shoal draft. but we do have tons of fun sailing her every day. so far i have not seen any bigger 43 foot sailboat like this one. her deck and cocpit is huge and does fit a full load of 22 pax rather comfy. deck repairs are going on step by step as we cant take too much time for repairs since we just have one boat and need to make our daily bread with it. so we take it a long weekend at the time. deck areas are becomming soggy and soft here and there. replacing core in the deck is our only option so we do a piece at a time always working on top of the camber going down to prevent that moisture can creep into repaired area . injecting epoxy in pre drilled holes after treating with alcohol also worked well on the delaminating cabinhouse. a big piece of cabinsole also had to be replaced that got moist due to a big hole that was probebly cut by the dealer to install the speedo.after my dad im the forth owner of the boat and the first one unknown. any ways i like to apologise for writing bad english since papiamento our native tounge is my primary language but its great to know that you guys are out there. if you know any one comming this way and like to sail our 43 ,there more than welcome to contact me at sail.tranquilo@setarnet.aw i will write soon with more info and im also working on a web site but give me some time on that since am totaly new to computers. thank you for all the great info and all the columbia models i did not know of . till the next time . anthony.

-----

FB:

Anthony Hagedoorn likes:
Boycott BP
Aruba International Film Festival
Say NO! to a Dolphinarium in Aruba
Traffic Safety in Aruba
Curacao Challenge Windsurf Competition   Skateboarding
Kayak
Longboarding
Sail
Yacht racing   
Alternative rock
Classical
Hiphop
Bossa nova
Datapanik   
History
Environmental issues
Unspoiled Nature

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 29, 2010, 02:44:55 PM »

Boycott BP?  An "Aruban" who believes in boycotting?!

Bwahahahaha!  Triple love that.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 29, 2010, 02:46:48 PM »

The thing I hate about the classless vanderSloot 'family' most is them addressing joran's victims as "the girl," "that girl."  By God, they have names and they have families and they had lives until Joran, (yes, Anita, your pukey son, Joran) snuffed their lives out, you old reprobate.

Hi Tyler!  I agree.  They can describe her underwear but they can't say her name?  Says a lot about their guilt, doesn't it?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #372 on: June 29, 2010, 03:02:46 PM »

Hi Tyler!  I agree.  They can describe her underwear but they can't say her name?  Says a lot about their guilt, doesn't it?

And they say "the girl" and "that girl" in the same tone as they would say "the dog" and "that dog". They say more than the phrase too! "The problem is that girls come to Aruba wanting to party.............."

NO, The problem is that your son has made it his life's work to stalk those girls, drug them, rape them, and murder them!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: June 29, 2010, 03:04:44 PM »

The Van der sloot`s are animals. I believe my Jewish friends refer to them as `Goyim?`

They take oxygen, and convert it into carbon dioxide. That is about it.

It is just sad what some people do.

Joran - Current Affair Interview - 9/26/2005
(When people speculate and try to make sense of what happened to Natalee.)

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 29, 2010, 03:27:41 PM »

------------------
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 29, 2010, 03:37:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!
Strict conditions for interview; Exact location of Natalee's body and retrieval BEFORE any money is given.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: June 29, 2010, 03:46:15 PM »

CRIME: Joran Van Der Sloot Visited In Jail By Mystery Woman Twice A Week

Posted on Jun 29, 2010 @ 10:00AM 

Suspected murderer Joran van der Sloot has been receiving visits at his Peruvian jail from a mystery woman twice a week, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Van der Sloot, who is accused of murdering Peruvian citizen Stephany Flores Ramirez, has been seeing the woman on Wednesday and Saturdays each week.

EXCLUSIVE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS: Joran’s Bloody Shirt & Inside The Murder Room

Van der Sloot confessed to the murder but later retracted his confession.

Sources in Peru believe the mystery visitor has been sent by Joran’s mother, Anita to check-up on her son, who is also a suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance.

PHOTOS: Van der Sloot With Victim Hours Before Her Murder

The Dutch national is still refusing to leave his cell to go out on the patio for walks but has finally started to eat the same food as the other inmates.

But Van der Sloot’s request for a curtain for his cell has been denied by prison authorities because he is under surveillance 24 hours a day.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/crime-joran-van-der-sloot-visited-jail-mystery-woman-twice-week

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 29, 2010, 03:58:55 PM »

Years ago I signed up for NH google alerts.  I get them daily.  Today I got one and couldn't figure why I got it.  I was surprised and pleased to see the reason I got the alert is because the photo of the young man in the article was.. Photo Courtesy of Natalee Holloway Resource

This is a very sad case as this young man's body was found on the side of the road.

Brilliant in that Natalee's name will come up any time they provide a photo for any missing person.  Beth is making sure that Natalee will make a difference. 

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/easton/index.ssf/2010/06/lafayette_college_student_jame.html
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2010, 04:18:02 PM »

Years ago I signed up for NH google alerts.  I get them daily.  Today I got one and couldn't figure why I got it.  I was surprised and pleased to see the reason I got the alert is because the photo of the young man in the article was.. Photo Courtesy of Natalee Holloway Resource

This is a very sad case as this young man's body was found on the side of the road.

Brilliant in that Natalee's name will come up any time they provide a photo for any missing person.  Beth is making sure that Natalee will make a difference. 

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/easton/index.ssf/2010/06/lafayette_college_student_jame.html

Thanks, Klaas.  I followed the link, what a terrible and tragic story.  My prayers for his family and his girlfriend. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 29, 2010, 04:18:55 PM »

Information on Joran's new friend/mate the Colombian hitman:

http://cmm.lefora.com/2010/06/26/myriam-fefer-nora-dolmasso-alexander-hugo-trujillo/

((snipped))

CELLBLOCK MATE

Alexander "Hugo" Trujillo Ospina aka "Clown," currently resides in Castro,
Castro prison in a cell awaiting trial. His most recent cell block mate is Joran
van der Sloot, accused murderer of Stephany Flores Ramirez. Ospina has
refused to provide a formal statement to the Judge in his case, and has
complained of not having an attorney of his choice.

The two have reportedly been spending time together talking in a common area
of their cell block.

Van der Sloot now has refused to provide a formal statement... and complains
about his choice of attorney.

It appears Ospina is coaching Van der Sloot in delaying tactics.

The link above was emailed to me by a long time lurker
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.