March 28, 2024, 11:05:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488428 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #380 on: June 29, 2010, 04:30:28 PM »

I heard Joran's PI or what ever he is on Jane's show last night say that Joran's lawyer and the van der Sloot family had mutual friends in Aruba, and that is how he became involved in the case.
According to several sites his full name is Maximo Altez Navarro.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/491968/2010/06/20/Advocaat-Joran-zal-niets-zeggen-tijdens-verhoor.dhtml

I have been trying to find anything on him and I thought they said he had a practice in Miami. I can't find a lawyer in Miami with the last name Altez or Navarro.

Carpe or Texasmom, can you do your magic?

2 4 1
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: June 29, 2010, 04:35:04 PM »

Information on Joran's new friend/mate the Colombian hitman:

http://cmm.lefora.com/2010/06/26/myriam-fefer-nora-dolmasso-alexander-hugo-trujillo/

((snipped))

CELLBLOCK MATE

Alexander "Hugo" Trujillo Ospina aka "Clown," currently resides in Castro,
Castro prison in a cell awaiting trial. His most recent cell block mate is Joran
van der Sloot, accused murderer of Stephany Flores Ramirez. Ospina has
refused to provide a formal statement to the Judge in his case, and has
complained of not having an attorney of his choice.

The two have reportedly been spending time together talking in a common area
of their cell block.

Van der Sloot now has refused to provide a formal statement... and complains
about his choice of attorney.

It appears Ospina is coaching Van der Sloot in delaying tactics.

The link above was emailed to me by a long time lurker

Maybe a stupid question, but why would delaying the process be a benefit to Joran?
(maybe the "clown" is his new BFF "with benefits", and he doesn't want to be separated)
I guess in Aruba it is a tactic that works/worked for him.
Does he need reminded that he is in Peru?
Just typing the monster's name disgusts me. He doesn't deserve to be addressed as something even remotely human. He's below animal status IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #382 on: June 29, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »

Klaas here is another site that says the Clown is 28 years old.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.cholotv.info/2009/02/hugo-trujillo-ospina-sicario-colombiano.html&ei=nVAqTJOGJIS8lQe6hKWkAw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CC0Q7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3DHugo%2BTrujillo%2BOspina%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Divn

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 29, 2010, 04:41:21 PM »

He sure looks older than 28 

Trujillo Hugo Ospina, Colombian, 28, was arrested on April 25, 2008 by extorting money from the wealthy businessman Arturo Van Cauwlaert. Trujillo le dijo que había sido contratado para matarlo pero que no lo haría si le pagaba US$ 3,000. Trujillo said he had been hired to kill him but he would not if you paid $ 3,000.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: June 29, 2010, 04:54:34 PM »

Trujillo Hugo Ospina, Colombian, 28, was arrested on April 25, 2008 by extorting money from the wealthy businessman Arturo Van Cauwlaert. Trujillo le dijo que había sido contratado para matarlo pero que no lo haría si le pagaba US$ 3,000. Trujillo said he had been hired to kill him but he would not if you paid $ 3,000.

The "clown" might be sporting a new T-shirt soon...."No Longer Solo, I got Me a Partner"

Maybe Anitaslut can put that on her shopping list.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 29, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »

Years ago I signed up for NH google alerts.  I get them daily.  Today I got one and couldn't figure why I got it.  I was surprised and pleased to see the reason I got the alert is because the photo of the young man in the article was.. Photo Courtesy of Natalee Holloway Resource

This is a very sad case as this young man's body was found on the side of the road.

Brilliant in that Natalee's name will come up any time they provide a photo for any missing person.  Beth is making sure that Natalee will make a difference. 

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/easton/index.ssf/2010/06/lafayette_college_student_jame.html

yes it's terribly sad to see his life was lost this way.

Thank you for sharing this, the further impact of Natalee for good in the world.

We can all thank Beth for attaching such integrity and meaning to her personal loss. It truly is so inspiring.

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #386 on: June 29, 2010, 05:03:41 PM »

That's encouraging! Hopefully, since Peruvian prison has such an anti-spa effect, Joran will not only think like Paulus, but look like him as well, in no time! That will make him a senior sporter!   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 29, 2010, 05:11:26 PM »

http://cmm.lefora.com/2010/06/26/myriam-fefer-nora-dolmasso-alexander-hugo-trujillo/

((snipped))

CELLBLOCK MATE

Castro prison in a cell awaiting trial. His most recent cell block mate is Joran

of their cell block.

I was just going to post this link.  It is a very interesting summary of Joran's new friend.  By the way, he is 33 yrs. old, not Joran's age.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 29, 2010, 05:14:43 PM »

((snipped))

CELLBLOCK MATE

of their cell block.

I was just going to post this link.  It is a very interesting summary of Joran's new friend.  By the way, he is 33 yrs. old, not Joran's age.

I believe this guy may be a plant.  Joran had better watch his mouth.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 29, 2010, 05:32:54 PM »

"Trujillo Hugo Ospina, Colombian, 28, was arrested on April 25, 2008"
Arrested end of April 2008 and still awaiting trial, hmmm. I wonder if he has been in protective custody since then?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #390 on: June 29, 2010, 05:36:00 PM »

"Trujillo Hugo Ospina, Colombian, 28, was arrested on April 25, 2008"
Arrested end of April 2008 and still awaiting trial, hmmm. I wonder if he has been in protective custody since then?

I think he was arrested  in 2008 on extortion. If he was 28 in 2008, that would make him 30 or 31 now.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #391 on: June 29, 2010, 05:47:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_74589.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Playing with firearms is fatal

June 29, 2010, 13:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A 'game' with a gun last night claimed the lives of Francis Gomez (22). A friend who the victim brought to the Emergency, was arrested shortly thereafter. This confirms the Public Prosecutor (OM) morning.

The breaking news of the shooting last night around half past ten was performed live on television, via ATV and Canal94. While police spokesman John Larmonie and hospital spokesman Bob Harms to the rear of the hospital to speak to the press stood, in the background to see a red car with a tow truck was dragged from the hospital. The victim was seriously injured in this car by a friend to the hospital. Upon arrival I was nothing more that doctors could do for the boy.

According to the spokesmen, the red car just after eight hours at night at high speed to the Emergency driven. JR was in the car that seriously injured his friend to the hospital. He stated that he and Gomez had been playing with a firearm and that the weapon had gone off accidentally while. The fatal bullet hit Gomez in the head. The hospital immediately notified the authorities. "This is a standard procedure when it appears that patients come in who were involved in a shooting," says Harms. The landscaping of the Emergency was immediately sold to investigators the opportunity to examine the car. The vehicle was subsequently seized.

The friend who Gomez to the hospital, was arrested last night. Angela Ann spokesman of the Prosecutor this morning but could not say if there are suspicions towards R. are indicative of something other than a fatal accident. Even she could not comment on the exact cause of death. "The body of Gomez was seized and there is still inquest held to determine exactly how the bullet penetrated the body."

Several media reported that two years ago, Gomez's family similarly has had to take leave of the twin brother of Francis. This boy was also killed by a bullet.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 29, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_74588.php

Google translation:

Unknown woman visiting Joran

June 29, 2010, 1:04 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot (22) gets in Castro Castro prison twice a week visit by an unknown woman. She would bring food and other messages for the murder suspect.

Possibly the woman paid by Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot, said the Peruvian newspaper El Comercio. Joran is in custody on suspicion of the murder of Peruvian student Stephany Flores (1921) on May 30 in his hotel room in hotel in Lima Tec. The murder took place exactly five years after the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. Joran is still the prime suspect for the disappearance. The Dutch television channel SBS 6 has succeeded in order to be filming in the Castro Castro prison. This is tomorrow at the station aired a documentary. During the visit told the warden about the survival of Joran, he could be sentenced.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: June 29, 2010, 06:09:32 PM »

I heard Joran's PI or what ever he is on Jane's show last night say that Joran's lawyer and the van der Sloot family had mutual friends in Aruba, and that is how he became involved in the case.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/491968/2010/06/20/Advocaat-Joran-zal-niets-zeggen-tijdens-verhoor.dhtml

I have been trying to find anything on him and I thought they said he had a practice in Miami. I can't find a lawyer in Miami with the last name Altez or Navarro.

I have done every lawyer search I can think of.  I've even done foreign consultant.  I've used Maximo; Altez ; and Navarro; in many different combos and sound likes....nothing....If he's really from Miami...sharon might be able to find info.

He's probably a NY undertaker. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 29, 2010, 06:20:08 PM »

I already looked Sad

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/MESearch?OpenForm

I looked for the whole state. Wouldn't he have to be a member of the Florida bar to practice in Miami Embarassed Sorry if that is a dumb question. I do not know.

I also looked thru Miami area attorney listings.

Was he working for a firm? Maybe that would help. Sorry -- I don't remember the article where we learned he was a Miami attorney.

I will continue to look.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: June 29, 2010, 06:27:57 PM »

Apparently the one million dollar interview already took place. Here is an exclusive screen cap
from the interview

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 29, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »

I already looked Sad

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/MESearch?OpenForm

I looked for the whole state. Wouldn't he have to be a member of the Florida bar to practice in Miami Embarassed Sorry if that is a dumb question. I do not know.

I also looked thru Miami area attorney listings.

Was he working for a firm? Maybe that would help. Sorry -- I don't remember the article where we learned he was a Miami attorney.

I will continue to look.

They had a foreign consultant listing which stated they were not licensed to practice in Florida....must be affiliated with a firm.....nothing!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 29, 2010, 06:40:18 PM »

I haven't tried looking through the law practice route yet, but my first searches came up with these.  It may be as simple as something like this, the acquaintance that is...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=104831&id=1345781996#!/photo.php?pid=2145333&id=1345781996

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2009/12/17/celebrity-chef-toshiro-offers-special-tasting-menu-at-sushi-ya-renaissance-marketplace/

Thu
Dec

Celebrity Chef Toshiro, offers special Tasting Menu at Sushi-Ya, Renaissance Marketplace

Rona Coster

Chef Toshiro will be preparing an 8-course tasting menu at Sushi-Ya restaurant, Seaport Marketplace, on Thursday, December 17th and Friday December 18th from 6 to 11:30 p.m. The special menu features mussels in Peruvian lemon sauce, preserved Tuna in olive oil with Creole sauce, Ceviche Nikkei, fish baked in soy and ginger sauce, assorted maki rolls, and much more.

The Chef was invited by restaurateurs Sven & Daisy Ellerkamp on the occasion of Sushi-Ya’s tenth anniversary in Oranjestad. By creating an exciting special event Sven & Daisy would like to thank all their loyal customers for their patronage over the last decade.

“We are inviting sushi lovers to sample the chef’s exotic flavors,” says Sven, “we met Celebrity Chef Toshiro in Bogotá at a Gastronomic Fair where he was invited to prepare sushi exhibition style, and fell in love with his food.”

Chef Toshira will be presenting the special menu for two days, while also sharing all of his trade secrets with the local Sushi-Ya kitchen crew.

On Saturday Sushi-Ya will be hosting a Client Appreciation party. “The regulars,” says Sven, “are invited for a toast and a taste of the chef’s creations on the occasion of the restaurant’s 10th anniversary. We will also be introducing a number of different Sakes, imported in addition to the ten kinds already posted on the menu.”

Chef Toshiro recounts that he arrived in Peru in ’74 to help a colleague, the now-famous Nobu, with Matsuei, a Japanese restaurant project.  Initially, he planned to stay in that country for three years, but the great variety and quality of ingredients found in Peru, and the staff he already trained, made him wish to stay longer.

Chef Toshiro was raised on traditional Japanese culinary principles, as fourth generation chef in a dynasty dedicated to Kaiseki, the Japanese equivalent of French Haute Cuisine. However, in his contemporary style, he now blends the best of both worlds – extraordinary Peruvian ingredients, and complex Japanese preparations.

Chef Toshiro is a frequent guest at international gastronomical conferences in Spain, Italy, Venezuela, and other countries, and he regularly consults on exclusive restaurants, offering Japanese-Peruvian cuisine. Toshiro was a professor at the St. Ignatius of Loyola University, he is the author of several books, and has been a frequent guest on international television shows.

Catch him cooking at Sushi-Ya this weekend.

http://www.nileguide.com/destination/lima/restaurants/toshiro-s/360076

Toshiro is an authentic Japanese restaurant with table-side service. International chef Nobu Matsuhisa even did a stint here with chef-owner Toshiro Konishi before he created his worldwide empire.

Awards:

Food and Wine Magazine
 Go List 2007

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 29, 2010, 06:42:25 PM »

HLN Breaking with Jean Casarez--The father of victim Stephany Flores will meet with the judge tomorrow to give his formal statement.  This is a normal step but needed even more since Joran refused to speak.

Meeting will be held in the judge's chamber.  He is an important witness for the prosecution and will likely tell how they were able to identify Joran from the casino tape and that they got his name from his casino registration.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 29, 2010, 06:42:28 PM »

http://es-la.facebook.com/people/Maximo-Altez/100000560785415

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.