March 28, 2024, 07:41:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488317 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: June 29, 2010, 11:17:53 PM »

By the way I don't think the other guy is Deepak in the picture comparison.  Just the guy in the middle is.

I agree.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #521 on: June 29, 2010, 11:27:41 PM »

I would like to apologize to the young man in the photo for unnecessarily placing the EVIL #3 on his forehead.

Only a frickin' Kalpoe deserves that!

I will strive to be more careful with my "evil numbering system" in the future.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: June 29, 2010, 11:30:06 PM »

By the way I don't think the other guy is Deepak in the picture comparison.  Just the guy in the middle is.

I do, I think it's Deepak also at the Beach Tennis thing.  The only difference is he's smiling in the pic with Kawish and not in the other.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: June 29, 2010, 11:30:20 PM »

For the "old timers"

Jenna = Jenna2 = Resorttownmom =

Thanks, Klaas....I didn't know this.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: June 29, 2010, 11:34:09 PM »

I do, I think it's Deepak also at the Beach Tennis thing.  The only difference is he's smiling in the pic with Kawish and not in the other.

Have we ever seen a photo of Dirt-pack with double bling in his ears? The subject at Beach Tennis wears two earrings.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 29, 2010, 11:35:10 PM »

Deepak looks too "athletic" in the pic for it to be him. Anyone have a recent photo of him (like Facebook)???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 29, 2010, 11:36:12 PM »

For the "old timers"

Jenna = Jenna2 = Resorttownmom =

Thanks, Klaas....I didn't know this.

2NJ - that's because you have better taste than I and don't go "slumming" around, LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: June 29, 2010, 11:40:37 PM »

From Deepak's 2006 Myspace:

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: June 29, 2010, 11:43:14 PM »

The prison in Peru, are they under any obligation to let journalists in to interview Joran ?
That guy from De Telegraph did not go in with a camera crew, did he, I thought it was just a print interview. Joran did not speak of the case on the advice of his Highness lawyer.
If they let any journalists in, Joran will just have whine fest about the food, the noise, the cold at night, the rats that crawl out of his own terlet and trash the system. He gets off on attention, cut off his communications with anyone except his Highness.
I have no idea why the prison sytem would allow these types of visits and interviews. I know for a fact that this would not be allowed here in Canada. And we have a lax system where the prisoners even before trial are considered innocent and have lots of rights. Usually we don't hear a peep from them. Except if their lawyer is stupid enuf to make statments.
Oh and I don't think Anita has washed her hands of Joran, she is working behind the scenes.
And if he is cold at night, perhaps Mrs. Van Croimvert ( Geoffrey's mommy ) could sent him the pj's with the feeties that he had while he was in the KIA.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 29, 2010, 11:44:39 PM »

Well, neither of those two pics in question really look like Deepak to me, lol.

Not very good quality photos so too hard to tell to be sure.

As for his FB, looks as though he has had a make over.  Kawish must be his fashion advisor now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 29, 2010, 11:47:36 PM »

Sorry OT.............just had to share this. lol  I got this in an email

LADY'S YEARLY EXAM

I went to the doctor for my yearly
physical. The nurse started with certain basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asked.
"135," I said.
The nurse put me on the scale.

It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"
"5 foot 4," I said.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5' 2"

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is
very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed, 'When I came in here I
was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.

What a bitch!

an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: June 29, 2010, 11:51:20 PM »

Snoopy, LOLOL 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 29, 2010, 11:53:11 PM »

The prison in Peru, are they under any obligation to let journalists in to interview Joran ?
That guy from De Telegraph did not go in with a camera crew, did he, I thought it was just a print interview. Joran did not speak of the case on the advice of his Highness lawyer.
If they let any journalists in, Joran will just have whine fest about the food, the noise, the cold at night, the rats that crawl out of his own terlet and trash the system. He gets off on attention, cut off his communications with anyone except his Highness.
I have no idea why the prison sytem would allow these types of visits and interviews. I know for a fact that this would not be allowed here in Canada. And we have a lax system where the prisoners even before trial are considered innocent and have lots of rights. Usually we don't hear a peep from them. Except if their lawyer is stupid enuf to make statments.
Oh and I don't think Anita has washed her hands of Joran, she is working behind the scenes.
And if he is cold at night, perhaps Mrs. Van Croimvert ( Geoffrey's mommy ) could sent him the pj's with the feeties that he had while he was in the KIA.

It was reading today on either el comercio or la republica... sorry, can't remember which one... the woman bringing canned goods and stuff is sent and funded by Anita.

So, you thought right. She will never give up on her gentle monster. What is a mother of a monster to do? 

------------------
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: June 29, 2010, 11:56:34 PM »

TV presenter sacked for tweet

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Public broadcasting company Tros has sacked tv presenter Cornald Maas for sending what it says is an unacceptable short internet message known as a tweet.

In the tweet, sent the day after the general election, Maas says: 'The Netherlands has odd export products, Sieneke, Joran van der Sloot and PVV.'

Sieneke represented the Netherlands at the last Eurovision song contest and failed to qualify for the final, Joran van der Sloot is suspected of killing two women and the PVV is Geert Wilders' anti-Islam party.

Maas said he is very surprised by the sacking.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/06/tv_presenter_sacked_for_tweet.php

Heck, I would have sacked him just for wearing that stupid bow tie.   Monkey Devil!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 29, 2010, 11:57:53 PM »

Hi, Snoopy!  Good one & thanks for the laugh.

Hope you are having a nice summer.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: June 30, 2010, 12:03:49 AM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear Mr. Flores statement before the judge tomorrow.

You can bet he won't be silent as Joran was.

And just because Joran's attorney files appeals doesn't mean he wins them.  He knows Peru was the subject of a couple of charges in the past and he is just hoping they will dread the process yet again.

I think they are up to it and will like succeed in getting the appeal dismissed by the American International Human Rights Court.

He's just a defense attorney doing what defense attorneys do.  Nothing special about him that I can see.

PERSONA NON GRATA

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 30, 2010, 12:04:59 AM »

Thanks Anna.  The summer is getting a little better, and it's getting easier to laugh.  I just thought that was so darn funny cause nothing like that has ever happened to.............oh nevermind. lol
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 30, 2010, 12:11:48 AM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear Mr. Flores statement before the judge tomorrow.

You can bet he won't be silent as Joran was.

And just because Joran's attorney files appeals doesn't mean he wins them.  He knows Peru was the subject of a couple of charges in the past and he is just hoping they will dread the process yet again.

I think they are up to it and will like succeed in getting the appeal dismissed by the American International Human Rights Court.

He's just a defense attorney doing what defense attorneys do.  Nothing special about him that I can see.
Hi Anna, Stephany's dad will talk and nothing will stop him to destroy the monster. I check in the stephany's mom FB that she likes this post.
 http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397512_20793038,00.html

I know they are ready to find justice for Stephany and Natalee
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: June 30, 2010, 12:13:17 AM »

Klaas,

I tried to quote your reply about Jenna and got this response:

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

Whatever....I guess I don't go slumming, but I do respect your vast knowledge because you leave no stones unturned.

Cheers!

Justice for Natalee.  
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 12:15:38 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 30, 2010, 12:15:03 AM »

KatGram -

It was Radar Online. 

Oh well. I am batting 1 thousand tonight.

Here tiz...

-----------

Suspected murderer Joran van der Sloot has been receiving visits at his Peruvian jail from a mystery woman twice a week, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Van der Sloot, who is accused of murdering Peruvian citizen Stephany Flores Ramirez, has been seeing the woman on Wednesday and Saturdays each week.

EXCLUSIVE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS: Joran’s Bloody Shirt & Inside The Murder Room

Van der Sloot confessed to the murder but later retracted his confession.

Sources in Peru believe the mystery visitor has been sent by Joran’s mother, Anita to check-up on her son, who is also a suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance.

PHOTOS: Van der Sloot With Victim Hours Before Her Murder

The Dutch national is still refusing to leave his cell to go out on the patio for walks but has finally started to eat the same food as the other inmates.

But Van der Sloot’s request for a curtain for his cell has been denied by prison authorities because he is under surveillance 24 hours a day. - snip

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/crime-joran-van-der-sloot-visited-jail-mystery-woman-twice-week

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.