March 28, 2024, 03:22:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488384 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: June 30, 2010, 12:16:52 AM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear Mr. Flores statement before the judge tomorrow.

You can bet he won't be silent as Joran was.

And just because Joran's attorney files appeals doesn't mean he wins them.  He knows Peru was the subject of a couple of charges in the past and he is just hoping they will dread the process yet again.

I think they are up to it and will like succeed in getting the appeal dismissed by the American International Human Rights Court.

He's just a defense attorney doing what defense attorneys do.  Nothing special about him that I can see.
Hi Anna, Stephany's dad will talk and nothing will stop him to destroy the monster. I check in the stephany's mom FB that she likes this post.
 http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397512_20793038,00.html

I know they are ready to find justice for Stephany and Natalee

Cecilita,
I am so thankful to you for coming here and giving us a perspective on how it's going in Peru.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #541 on: June 30, 2010, 12:18:14 AM »

For the "old timers"

Jenna = Jenna2 = Resorttownmom =

AH! I remember!! Geezz......... I really do think in pictures! Thanks Klaas!

Resorttownwoman............ her town is on another planet; in the galaxy of loon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 30, 2010, 12:36:03 AM »

From Deepak's 2006 Myspace:

More Deepak

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 30, 2010, 12:37:30 AM »

Klaas,

I tried to quote your reply about Jenna and got this response:

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

Whatever....I guess I don't go slumming, but I do respect your vast knowledge because you leave no stones unturned.

Cheers!

Justice for Natalee.  

The forum was down for a bit so when you tried to quote it may have been in the way down.  LOL 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: June 30, 2010, 12:40:54 AM »

From Deepak's 2006 Myspace:

More Deepak

I admit he DOES resemble the pic more than I thought! I always thought Satish looked beefier and Deepak kind of scrawny. Any recent pics of Satish?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #545 on: June 30, 2010, 12:43:32 AM »

Yeah, it isn't Dirt-pock - the Beach Tennis guy.

I was wr-wr-wr-wrrrrrrong.

...but if I were the Beach Tennis guy... I would buy a t-shirt that says:

Welcome to Aruba!

I'm not Deepak...

Please Don't Shoot.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: June 30, 2010, 12:53:01 AM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear Mr. Flores statement before the judge tomorrow.

You can bet he won't be silent as Joran was.

And just because Joran's attorney files appeals doesn't mean he wins them.  He knows Peru was the subject of a couple of charges in the past and he is just hoping they will dread the process yet again.

I think they are up to it and will like succeed in getting the appeal dismissed by the American International Human Rights Court.

He's just a defense attorney doing what defense attorneys do.  Nothing special about him that I can see.
Hi Anna, Stephany's dad will talk and nothing will stop him to destroy the monster. I check in the stephany's mom FB that she likes this post.
 http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397512_20793038,00.html

I know they are ready to find justice for Stephany and Natalee

I agree with you Anna.
Lets hope for the best.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #547 on: June 30, 2010, 01:03:08 AM »

I'm not the best researcher, but I can't find any recent pics of Satish.

I didn't check Aruba's physician directory. Just sayin'.     

They don't have a hidey hole directory that I can find.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 30, 2010, 01:06:20 AM »

ALL of South America is joined in stupidity with the International court. It robs a nation of Severn in its attempt to prosecute people the run from one nation to another..

Peru deserves to not have that system of court interfer in its Severn rights to justice for the death of a beautiful young Peruvian girl named Stephanie.

Joran the weapon of choice in South America is not stick or stones or legal maneuvering nor guns of any kind.
The weapon of choice is the machete or knife made by any means..250 heads on sticks in  Mexico last year alone.. You could be next. I look forward to it.

Your head on a stick will make me smile. Let justice happen within the walls that confine you now.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 30, 2010, 01:11:43 AM »

I read this about one of the refugees who lives in that area.  Is that Medley Relay?  I know she has many addresses, so this must be her.

http://**/news/ci_15404379?source=rss

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #550 on: June 30, 2010, 01:19:33 AM »

This is out of left field, I know, but I was thinking about Natalee's case today and wondering who do we know for sure knows what happened to her?

Of course Joran, K2, Paulus, and Van der Stratten. I would think Karin Janssen, since she put so much effort into diverting justice. I've always suspected the Party Boat guy; wasn't his name Croes? I can't remember his first name right now, but it never made sense to me that he stuck his neck out for no reason. Deepak said that Freddy needs to tell the truth, so I'd add him.

I'm sure that many others know there was a cover up and participated in it, but I'm just wondering who really knows what happened?

I've always figured that the more people who knew, the greater the likelihood that it would come out. Joran's situation makes him the best candidate of spilling the beans right now. I'm counting on Stephany's Dad and the inmates!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: June 30, 2010, 01:21:54 AM »

Yeah, it isn't Dirt-pock - the Beach Tennis guy.

I was wr-wr-wr-wrrrrrrong.

...but if I were the Beach Tennis guy... I would buy a t-shirt that says:

Welcome to Aruba!

I'm not Deepak...

Please Don't Shoot.

Carpe, LOL  Monkey Devil!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: June 30, 2010, 01:22:22 AM »

I don't believe Peru has anything to fear from the AIHRC because Joran had an attorney and translator both present when he made his confession.  PLE has been very careful and professional throughout this investigation.  They seem to video or take photos every step of the way.  Even fingerprint beside signature so Joran can't say it was forged.

They will beat any appeal filed there easily.  Then I just hope the Sporter is charged with the costs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
OneSillyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 30, 2010, 01:23:06 AM »

Klaasend, you are amazing with your informative research!  Is Deepak now living in Saudi Arabia, or does he randomly give different locations of residence?  In the following article, posted 06/07/2010, there is a statement that suggests the Kalpoes still live in Aruba.....

Aruban Authorities Speak to CBS42
Contributor: Veair Green
Email: vgreen@cbs42.com
Reported by: Cynthia Gould
Last Update: 6/07 12:50 am

* Aruban Authorities Speak to CBS42

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- Jossy Mansur, editor of Diario newspaper in Aruba, spoke with CBS 42 by phone, Sunday afternoon. He said there are two planned searches on the island. He says one will be near the bird sanctuary and the other near the dam. Mansur says the two other suspects in the Holloway case, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, are still believed to live on the island. They have kept a very low profile. He believes they should be worried Joran may try to implicate them in the disappearance of Natalee to get a better deal in Peru.

Joran van der Sloot will spend next week at police headquarters in Peru. He faces more questioning, and officials are testing a tennis racket and bloody clothes, for d-n-a linking him to the death of a young woman.

The two were caught on tape entering his hotel room, the day she was killed. As you can imagine, this is the talk of Aruba where Natalee Holloway disappeared five years ago. Joran van der Sloot is still the prime suspect in that case. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 30, 2010, 01:23:12 AM »

I read this about one of the refugees who lives in that area.  Is that Medley Relay?  I know she has many addresses, so this must be her.

OMG, lolol.  No, last I heard Medley wasn't in Colorado.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: June 30, 2010, 01:25:13 AM »

Klaasend, you are amazing with your informative research!  Is Deepak now living in Saudi Arabia, or does he randomly give different locations of residence?  In the following article, posted 06/07/2010, there is a statement that suggests the Kalpoes still live in Aruba.....

Birmingham, AL (WIAT)- Jossy Mansur, editor of Diario newspaper in Aruba, spoke with CBS 42 by phone, Sunday afternoon. He said there are two planned searches on the island. He says one will be near the bird sanctuary and the other near the dam. Mansur says the two other suspects in the Holloway case, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, are still believed to live on the island. They have kept a very low profile. He believes they should be worried Joran may try to implicate them in the disappearance of Natalee to get a better deal in Peru.

Joran van der Sloot will spend next week at police headquarters in Peru. He faces more questioning, and officials are testing a tennis racket and bloody clothes, for d-n-a linking him to the death of a young woman.

The two were caught on tape entering his hotel room, the day she was killed. As you can imagine, this is the talk of Aruba where Natalee Holloway disappeared five years ago. Joran van der Sloot is still the prime suspect in that case. 

Deepak just put that in, you can put anything you want.  Deepak and Satish are still in Aruba according to the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil court docs.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #556 on: June 30, 2010, 01:26:30 AM »

LOL!!! One of them is off their medication. She needs a pet werewolf to travel with, for protection. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 30, 2010, 01:31:42 AM »

Speaking of the Kalpoes, I'd have to say Joran hasn't done their court case any good being charged with all that evidence in Peru.  after all, if you don't want your reputation defamed, it might be a good idea not to hang out with a homicidal maniac and one of his victims.  People might think badly of you for doing so.

I just wonder how they plan to pay all those attorney fees for Dr Phil now.  And bet AHATA has totally deserted them, leaving them holding that bag.

Dumb and Dumber.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
OneSillyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 30, 2010, 01:34:27 AM »

Ahh... thanks for clarifying that for me. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #559 on: June 30, 2010, 01:37:38 AM »

She is a busy woman. LOL I think I can clear that up.

He lies like he breathes... he is just faking all of the different locations.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.