April 25, 2024, 10:02:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 490517 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #560 on: June 30, 2010, 01:45:54 AM »

Klaas - Is the server work supposed to happen tonight?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 30, 2010, 01:48:54 AM »

CBB, I have thought about that as well.  I guess it depends on what one thinks happened as to how many people really know anything.  I tend to go with a more simple scenario with possibly only one or two actually knowning details.  That's why no one has talked in all this time, IMO.

And the rest just know the basics of Joran/Natalee/something bad happened/must protect tourism at all costs.

But it could be any number of people based on what actually happened.  I do still think Paulus was the one who disposed of the remains and that he would never tell Joran what he did with them.  He knew Joran would tell.  Did Paulus act alone or have help?  I wonder now that he is deceased if we will ever know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: June 30, 2010, 01:49:56 AM »

Sorry OT.............just had to share this. lol  I got this in an email

LADY'S YEARLY EXAM

I went to the doctor for my yearly
physical. The nurse started with certain basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asked.
"135," I said.
The nurse put me on the scale.

It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"
"5 foot 4," I said.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5' 2"

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is
very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed, 'When I came in here I
was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.

What a bitch!

an angelic monkey

You were at my appointment????????????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 30, 2010, 01:53:01 AM »

Speaking of the Kalpoes, I'd have to say Joran hasn't done their court case any good being charged with all that evidence in Peru.  after all, if you don't want your reputation defamed, it might be a good idea not to hang out with a homicidal maniac and one of his victims.  People might think badly of you for doing so.

I just wonder how they plan to pay all those attorney fees for Dr Phil now.  And bet AHATA has totally deserted them, leaving them holding that bag.

Dumb and Dumber.

Hey Anna - You know how Joran`s lawyer said his intention was to paralyze the system and drag this out as long as possible?

I was searching Google News today and just typed in Aruba. (Do it when you get a chance and see what pops up.)

A TON of Joran stories and Beth Holloway stories and Natalee Holloway stories in the mix.

It blows all of their AHATA press releases right out of the water.

Joran is going to grind Aruba to a halt. I am glad he wants to drag it out.

So goes Joran... so goes Aruba!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 30, 2010, 01:57:42 AM »

Carpe, that's a very good point.  And the fact that Peru caught him and PLE is prosecuting him makes Aruba just look sooooo lame for not doing it earlier when they should have.

Yes, the longer it drags out, the more headlines for Joran, the more bad PR for Aruba.  Same for Anita and her interviews for blood money.  The more she is on TV, the worse for Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 30, 2010, 02:04:16 AM »

... or as Aruba likes to call it....

Joran`s Birthday!

------------------
FrankC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: June 30, 2010, 02:14:32 AM »

Just my opinion, but Sebastian VDS looks like he suffers from Down's Syndrome.  I could certainly be wrong, but, regardless, I'm not trying to make any point beyond what I said.

edit: typo. (Just for you, Frank!)   
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:23:00 AM by CBB » Logged
FrankC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 30, 2010, 02:16:37 AM »

"looks like"

No edit function?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 30, 2010, 02:19:52 AM »

"looks like"

No edit function?

Welcome to SM FrankC!

Only the mods can edit, I believe. Once it is out there - it is out there.

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #569 on: June 30, 2010, 02:25:32 AM »

"looks like"

No edit function?

Fixed, Frank! You can always ask and promise to never ask for anything again. Janet does it all the time! 

Good to see you and glad you're here! Welcome!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 30, 2010, 02:31:38 AM »

CBB ... is da best.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 30, 2010, 02:35:48 AM »

Victim's father to give statement in van der Sloot case
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 29, 2010 7:00 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- The father of Peruvian murder victim Stephany Flores will meet with a judge Wednesday to give a formal statement, family members told CNN.

A 22-year-old Dutchman, Joran van der Sloot, is in Peruvian custody in the case and refused his own opportunity to give the judge a statement.

Ricardo Flores will meet Judge Carlos Morales Cordova, who is now in charge of the case, at Morales' office in Lima.

As the presiding judge, Morales has the duty to be the chief fact-finder, legal experts told CNN. Morales is getting statements from other potential witnesses as well.

For his part, van der Sloot is trying to slow down the legal process by appealing his incarceration and trying to nullify a confession he gave.

One judge already denied his claim, but van der Sloot's attorney said his client will immediately appeal the ruling and fight all the way to the Peruvian Supreme Court and international courts, if necessary.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/29/peru.murder.case/

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: June 30, 2010, 02:46:45 AM »

Friday, November 11, 2005
Schippers to sue U.S. Janssen to publish "My Vagina"
Washington D.C.

Aruba spokeswoman and defense attorney Arlene Schippers has filed a lawsuit in Federal court today. Also, Prosecutor Karin Janssen is reported to be releasing her autobiography titled "My Vagina."

In the suit, Ms. Schippers is suing every citizen of the United States for:

Failure to understand the Dutch Legal System
Deciding to not travel to Aruba
Making critical remarks about her intelligence
Not being a good ally
Placing the life of a murdered American above that of the tourism industry of Aruba
Electing George Bush
Illegally invading Iraq
Not caring about the poor people of Aruba
Claiming the Secretary of State is actually Black

The suit explicitly claims Beth Holloway Twitty has been a "nuisance."

Spokesman for the spokeswoman, Ruben Trapenburg, says that Ms. Schippers has suffered "emotional trauma". "She's a sensitive women who has been ummm....you know, she's not happy."

When asked what damages Ms.Schippers is seeking, Mr. Trapenburg said, "She's already been damaged."

The suit is seeking the President of the United States to formally insist that every American travel to Aruba.

When asked what is at the core of the lawsuit, Mr. Trapenburg seemed startled but said,

"Money?"

Mr. Trapenburg has also read an advanced copy of Karin Janssen's new book. When asked what he thought of the book he responded, "I think My Vagina stinks."

posted by Deetch at 7:06 PM

Just had to read it again, Frank! You outdid yourself.

That`s funny right there, I don`t care who you are.

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #573 on: June 30, 2010, 02:47:28 AM »

Victim's father to give statement in van der Sloot case
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 29, 2010 7:00 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- The father of Peruvian murder victim Stephany Flores will meet with a judge Wednesday to give a formal statement, family members told CNN.

A 22-year-old Dutchman, Joran van der Sloot, is in Peruvian custody in the case and refused his own opportunity to give the judge a statement.

Ricardo Flores will meet Judge Carlos Morales Cordova, who is now in charge of the case, at Morales' office in Lima.

As the presiding judge, Morales has the duty to be the chief fact-finder, legal experts told CNN. Morales is getting statements from other potential witnesses as well.

For his part, van der Sloot is trying to slow down the legal process by appealing his incarceration and trying to nullify a confession he gave.

One judge already denied his claim, but van der Sloot's attorney said his client will immediately appeal the ruling and fight all the way to the Peruvian Supreme Court and international courts, if necessary.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/29/peru.murder.case/

I really believe that if he fights every step of the way, we'll just have lots of celebrations for watching him get slapped down. Peru isn't messing around with this. Not this time, Joran; this time, you bought the farm!

Love you too, Carpe!! I've been worried about how hard this case has been on you. You've gone from a handsome monkey to uncle fester and from there, you really took a dive!   

Carpe in younger days:

Monkey Devil! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #574 on: June 30, 2010, 03:02:33 AM »

I'm going to take a run through the threads and call it a night. With the winding road this case has been, who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Bring Natalee Home!!!

Night All! Sleep Well and God Bless!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: June 30, 2010, 03:56:06 AM »

Just my opinion, but Sebastian VDS looks like he suffers from Down's Syndrome.  I could certainly be wrong, but, regardless, I'm not trying to make any point beyond what I said.

edit: typo. (Just for you, Frank!)   

NOT AT ALL,  PERHAPS KLEINFELTER'S SYNDROME. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: June 30, 2010, 08:16:44 AM »

4-6 months investigative phase of Joran's trial.  He has only preliminary charges, then formal charges will be brought.

She also said that the family can file a civil suit should Joran succeed in selling an interview.  She also said the amount she is hearing locally is only $500,000 and not a million.

So seems if Joran gets paid some large amount the family of his victim can impose some kind of lien against it pending a civil suit.  That's very good to know but I bet Joran would have the money go to his mother in another country to prevent the Flores family from taking his blood money.
Actually their was some discussion about this on dutch radio today. It seems they are shopping so to say for 2 tv-interviews (1 dutch and one english) with Joran in prison and a book deal.

It was mentioned that peruvian LE and the jail director were facilitating and supportive of this because a millionaire prisoner brings money in for them too.
Ofcorse the money would never be transfered to somewhere where Stefany's family could take it. There are many places in the carribean where one can deposit money out of sight.

Amounts varied from $500,000 per interview to $2,000,000 for the whole package.
Crazy money if you ask me.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: June 30, 2010, 08:22:48 AM »

I just don't understand why anybody would want an interview with Joran.
All you're going to here is more lies lies lies.

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2010, 08:23:15 AM »

All you're going to hear is more lies lies lies.

self edit
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: June 30, 2010, 08:29:15 AM »

All you're going to here is more lies lies lies.

Ratings that's all Jo-An, even if many or most would know he's telling lies they still would tune in and that's how the networks make money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.