March 28, 2024, 05:35:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488295 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #580 on: June 30, 2010, 08:45:20 AM »

Friday, November 11, 2005
Schippers to sue U.S. Janssen to publish "My Vagina"
Washington D.C.

Aruba spokeswoman and defense attorney Arlene Schippers has filed a lawsuit in Federal court today. Also, Prosecutor Karin Janssen is reported to be releasing her autobiography titled "My Vagina."

In the suit, Ms. Schippers is suing every citizen of the United States for:

Failure to understand the Dutch Legal System
Deciding to not travel to Aruba
Making critical remarks about her intelligence
Not being a good ally
Placing the life of a murdered American above that of the tourism industry of Aruba
Electing George Bush
Illegally invading Iraq
Not caring about the poor people of Aruba
Claiming the Secretary of State is actually Black

The suit explicitly claims Beth Holloway Twitty has been a "nuisance."

Spokesman for the spokeswoman, Ruben Trapenburg, says that Ms. Schippers has suffered "emotional trauma". "She's a sensitive women who has been ummm....you know, she's not happy."

When asked what damages Ms.Schippers is seeking, Mr. Trapenburg said, "She's already been damaged."

The suit is seeking the President of the United States to formally insist that every American travel to Aruba.

When asked what is at the core of the lawsuit, Mr. Trapenburg seemed startled but said,

"Money?"

Mr. Trapenburg has also read an advanced copy of Karin Janssen's new book. When asked what he thought of the book he responded, "I think My Vagina stinks."

posted by Deetch at 7:06 PM

OMG, fricking funny!!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 30, 2010, 08:48:08 AM »

4-6 months investigative phase of Joran's trial.  He has only preliminary charges, then formal charges will be brought.

She also said that the family can file a civil suit should Joran succeed in selling an interview.  She also said the amount she is hearing locally is only $500,000 and not a million.

So seems if Joran gets paid some large amount the family of his victim can impose some kind of lien against it pending a civil suit.  That's very good to know but I bet Joran would have the money go to his mother in another country to prevent the Flores family from taking his blood money.
Actually their was some discussion about this on dutch radio today. It seems they are shopping so to say for 2 tv-interviews (1 dutch and one english) with Joran in prison and a book deal.

It was mentioned that peruvian LE and the jail director were facilitating and supportive of this because a millionaire prisoner brings money in for them too.
Ofcorse the money would never be transfered to somewhere where Stefany's family could take it. There are many places in the carribean where one can deposit money out of sight.

Amounts varied from $500,000 per interview to $2,000,000 for the whole package.
Crazy money if you ask me.

Actually, the FBI has become quite good at tracing money since constantly doing it as part of War on Terror and War on Drugs.  Of course they know all the little hidey holes the Pirates of the Caribbean employ for that purpose.

And who knows, perhaps PLE will make it a condition of the interview that the money be deposited in a Peruvian bank.  They don't have to allow access in the first place.

So even this could get interesting.  There can be fines as well as prison for extortion so they do have a vested interest.  It's illegal to make money this way in this country so a dim view of it is taken in the first place.

Besides, all the money in the world is not going to do Joran any good at all if he is dead.  Shafting the Flores family this way would be yet another example of very poor judgment on the part of Joran.  He does keep forgetting where he is it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: June 30, 2010, 08:58:23 AM »

Oh, and Good Morning, Monkeys!

Jo-An, your English is excellent!  Don't worry about it.  We are very understanding of English as a Second language and Americans do not speak the Queen's English on principle so are tolerant of irregularities as you can see from out own lack of concern in our posts.

I think this is an excellent way, however, to practice your English skills.  And they are quite impressive.  We appreciate all the news from The Netherlands side of things that you bring us as well as translations.  From all the Dutch, too.  <----sentence fragment, lol.  We do not always set a good example for you, I am afraid, however.

But it is good for "conversational English."

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: June 30, 2010, 09:07:08 AM »

Those in the path of Hurricand Alex, be safe!

Off to water the flowers before the heat starts for the day. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 30, 2010, 09:19:15 AM »

I was infuriated at first when I heard Joran wants 1 million to give an interview. But I think someone should draw a contract saying they will pay him the million. In the contract state that he must give accurate details and NAMES in the Natalee Holloway case and he gets the money only if it's proven to be true. Get Joran to spill on the corrupt in Aruba, the whereabouts of Natalee's remains, everything. Then go ahead, pay the sporter. He isn't going anywhere but the prison store and the Flores family can come along and sue him for the money and start a Stephany Flores foundation. But the contract would need to be specific..if we don't find Natalee's remains and we don't get the people involved you get nothing!

Happy Wednesday Monkeys

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 30, 2010, 09:22:53 AM »

I was infuriated at first when I heard Joran wants 1 million to give an interview. But I think someone should draw a contract saying they will pay him the million. In the contract state that he must give accurate details and NAMES in the Natalee Holloway case and he gets the money only if it's proven to be true. Get Joran to spill on the corrupt in Aruba, the whereabouts of Natalee's remains, everything. Then go ahead, pay the sporter. He isn't going anywhere but the prison store and the Flores family can come along and sue him for the money and start a Stephany Flores foundation. But the contract would need to be specific..if we don't find Natalee's remains and we don't get the people involved you get nothing!

Happy Wednesday Monkeys
Don't pay him a red cent. Simply BEAT the truth out of him. End of story.

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 30, 2010, 09:41:12 AM »

Oh, and Good Morning, Monkeys!

Jo-An, your English is excellent!  Don't worry about it.  We are very understanding of English as a Second language and Americans do not speak the Queen's English on principle so are tolerant of irregularities as you can see from out own lack of concern in our posts.

I think this is an excellent way, however, to practice your English skills.  And they are quite impressive.  We appreciate all the news from The Netherlands side of things that you bring us as well as translations.  From all the Dutch, too.  <----sentence fragment, lol.  We do not always set a good example for you, I am afraid, however.

But it is good for "conversational English."

Thanks Anna! 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 30, 2010, 09:46:28 AM »

yep, totally agree.   I volunteer.

we could video tape Me beating the hell out of him, i got it all figured out how to do it.

I ask a question,  if he answers the beating stops temporarily until the answer is determind to be correct.

if the answer is correct, then we go on to the next question. If the answer is a lie,,,,,,

well, the beating continues, and when i say beating. i mean it. one finger at a time.

Happy Wednesday Monkeys

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 30, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »

Good Morning, Robots!

I sort of suspect that's what would happen should he have large amounts of money at his disposal.  Inmates will demand payment to stop beating him, lol. 

Joran is sharp as a bowling ball and setting himself up for some very nasty treatment with his greed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 30, 2010, 10:55:40 AM »

Fairly certain the pic in the middle is Deepak.  We were comparing that to the pic at the Beach Tennis thing to see if it was him.  I believe it's him.

Deepak and Kawish

WOW Satish doesn't look so bad after 5 years.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: June 30, 2010, 10:57:02 AM »

I say agree to pay scumball whatever he wants, with the stipulation that he tells all, who was involved, where the body is, what happened.  He won't get the money until all is verified.  Then, pull a Joran, and say, nope, sorry, I was just lying.  I didn't really mean that I was going to give you any money.  I think I was coerced, did not understand the language, etc
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 30, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear Mr. Flores statement before the judge tomorrow.

You can bet he won't be silent as Joran was.

And just because Joran's attorney files appeals doesn't mean he wins them.  He knows Peru was the subject of a couple of charges in the past and he is just hoping they will dread the process yet again.

I think they are up to it and will like succeed in getting the appeal dismissed by the American International Human Rights Court.

He's just a defense attorney doing what defense attorneys do.  Nothing special about him that I can see.
Am really hoping Mr. Flores has all the information on Joran from Beth, etc..
More fuel for the fire that must be burning inside him.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: June 30, 2010, 11:05:13 AM »

Misgivings - that is not Satish in that photo it's Kawish Misier with Deepak.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 30, 2010, 11:06:54 AM »

From Deepak's 2006 Myspace:

More Deepak

Hmmm, it looks like he is not even in Aruba anymore.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: June 30, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »

well, where to start?

I find it reprehensible that Joran uses Natalee to make money. AND NOW IT'S UP TO ONE MILLION.

Most remember that he used the anniversary of Natalee's death to rake in more money - he did that for five long years. He also used that to rake Dave and Beth over the coals - then he thought he was entitled to make 250k off of her death and one idiot even suggested that as the prime suspect in Natalee's murder he was entitled to the reward money.

The Joran money train has to stop. Soon it will be every year that he capitalizes on Stephany's death - all with the approval of Anita van der Slob.

There is something morally wrong with paying someone for licensing fees and  / or interviews when they are a murderer. No ifs ands or buts. Wrong wrong wrong.

I know that there are many here that want him to suffer long and hard in prison. Not me. I just want him dead. And the sooner the better. I don't care if he goes to trial, gets a fair trial, or even ever gets a meal again. This animal needs put down.

There is no place in a civilized world for Joran van der Sloot. He is unable to rehabilitated. He will create more victims as long as he is alive - even in prison. He will have those that allow his slimy filth to reach beyond the prison walls - and he will continue his infection.

What I am going to say next may not be taken too well by many - but it needs to be said. Natalee may not ever come home. And Joran may not even know what became of her. And even if he did - he will never reveal her location. This is his way to torment Beth. That's how sick he is. He pretends to know - but in the end - he has no clue.

I think others know where Natalee is and what happened to her - namely van der Straaten. But to hang your bets and hopes on Joran to ever reveal where Natalee is - well, it puts your heart through the wringer and I have given up any hope that the truth will ever come from that lying sack of crap. Liars never change. It's a life lesson that we sometimes need to remind ourselves. Remember - lying liars only lie.

I think Natalee's truth will be known someday - it just won't ever come from Joran. And I hope that whatever time he has remaining (and I hope it's not much) is filled with pain, misery and darkness - all of things he created for some many. Karma has a way of giving back what you dish out - so I leave it to karma and God to take care of the wrongs in life.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 30, 2010, 11:20:00 AM »

Misgivings - that is not Satish in that photo it's Kawish Misier with Deepak.
OOPS

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 30, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »

Rob:
There is something morally wrong with paying someone for licensing fees and  / or interviews when they are a murderer.

Morals in the interest of Investigative reporting..
Is it necessary ? .. I can't see any reason why it would be.
Who benefits by such reporting ?  LE or just a nosey public ?
Morals in the Media must have purpose when they go below the belt. I so believe Greta did try to obtain information that would possibly bring Natalee Home.. She went a little too far and played into Jorans hand.
Paparazzi get photos no matter what..even to the death of our only true princess..
Where does the world draw the line ? Or has the world and its population become Morally corrupted. ?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #597 on: June 30, 2010, 11:49:34 AM »

Happy Wednesday Monkeys

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 30, 2010, 11:50:47 AM »

yep, totally agree.   I volunteer.

we could video tape Me beating the hell out of him, i got it all figured out how to do it.

I ask a question,  if he answers the beating stops temporarily until the answer is determind to be correct.

if the answer is correct, then we go on to the next question. If the answer is a lie,,,,,,

well, the beating continues, and when i say beating. i mean it. one finger at a time.

Happy Wednesday Monkeys

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 30, 2010, 11:56:38 AM »

well, where to start?

I find it reprehensible that Joran uses Natalee to make money. AND NOW IT'S UP TO ONE MILLION.

Most remember that he used the anniversary of Natalee's death to rake in more money - he did that for five long years. He also used that to rake Dave and Beth over the coals - then he thought he was entitled to make 250k off of her death and one idiot even suggested that as the prime suspect in Natalee's murder he was entitled to the reward money.

The Joran money train has to stop. Soon it will be every year that he capitalizes on Stephany's death - all with the approval of Anita van der Slob.

There is something morally wrong with paying someone for licensing fees and  / or interviews when they are a murderer. No ifs ands or buts. Wrong wrong wrong.

I know that there are many here that want him to suffer long and hard in prison. Not me. I just want him dead. And the sooner the better. I don't care if he goes to trial, gets a fair trial, or even ever gets a meal again. This animal needs put down.

There is no place in a civilized world for Joran van der Sloot. He is unable to rehabilitated. He will create more victims as long as he is alive - even in prison. He will have those that allow his slimy filth to reach beyond the prison walls - and he will continue his infection.

What I am going to say next may not be taken too well by many - but it needs to be said. Natalee may not ever come home. And Joran may not even know what became of her. And even if he did - he will never reveal her location. This is his way to torment Beth. That's how sick he is. He pretends to know - but in the end - he has no clue.

I think others know where Natalee is and what happened to her - namely van der Straaten. But to hang your bets and hopes on Joran to ever reveal where Natalee is - well, it puts your heart through the wringer and I have given up any hope that the truth will ever come from that lying sack of crap. Liars never change. It's a life lesson that we sometimes need to remind ourselves. Remember - lying liars only lie.

I think Natalee's truth will be known someday - it just won't ever come from Joran. And I hope that whatever time he has remaining (and I hope it's not much) is filled with pain, misery and darkness - all of things he created for some many. Karma has a way of giving back what you dish out - so I leave it to karma and God to take care of the wrongs in life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.