March 28, 2024, 05:00:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488396 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 30, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »

I think some have been disappointed because Greta has not carried this story, but I think Greta is using her clout to stay away from the story and "exact a pound of flesh" from the vdS family.  She did them many favors and she obtained stories, kept Natalee in the forefront while helping Beth and Joran and the vdS family as well. 

Joran screwed over her when she flew to Thailand and she knows it, he knows it and now it is a game in which she holds the wild cards.  She went to Peru and interviewed Stephany's family just to flaunt it in Joran's and Anita's faces that she can get an interview, and it does not have to be with the vdSPig family.  She is using her leverage to let them bask in the glow of a Fox blackout, the network with the most viewers. 

If the other networks would follow her lead, force Joran to come pleading, he would not be raking in the money he is commanding for an interveiw.  He owes Beth, Natalee, Greta and Fox.  Let him twist in the wind and concern himself about AIDS.  He knows he does not have HIV and he is just putting that out there in hopes of keeping the biggest, baddest AIDS-infected inmates off his "back" sotaspeak.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 30, 2010, 12:35:35 PM »

Great post, Rob.

You're right, of course.  It *is* hard to hear that Natalee may not ever come home, but I think it's probably important that we do hear it now and again. 

While I may have a difficult time closing the book on this with the only justice being Joran dead or in prison for a different murder, i.e. not "real" justice for Natalee, my difficult time accepting it is just silly compared to what Beth has had to accept.  She has not only accepted, but learned to be grateful, I think, for whatever justice comes her way in this lifetime.  When I think of the strength and grace she has shown and the service she has provided to countless young people and is continuing to provide in Natalee's name, well, I guess it just helps me to realize that I can take a little more heartbreak myself, so I can keep hoping, believing, and even expecting all of the wrongs to be righted.

If all I can do is keep putting it out there in the universe, and in my prayers, that I believe in justice and right, that I believe Natalee can come home, that I believe that someone will be moved to step up and speak out the truth, then maybe..just maybe "what I put on the wheel will come back around" sotaspeak.  Smile

If not, my loss at least is manageable.  My daughter is here with me.

I appreciate your words, Rob, and I do find them important to hear.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #602 on: June 30, 2010, 12:45:23 PM »

robots,
You could sell copies of the video-taped beating around the world and make enough money to pay for testing the backlog of dna for the entire US.  That way Juran would actually contribute to society.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 30, 2010, 12:51:49 PM »

Great post, Rob.

You're right, of course.  It *is* hard to hear that Natalee may not ever come home, but I think it's probably important that we do hear it now and again. 

While I may have a difficult time closing the book on this with the only justice being Joran dead or in prison for a different murder, i.e. not "real" justice for Natalee, my difficult time accepting it is just silly compared to what Beth has had to accept.  She has not only accepted, but learned to be grateful, I think, for whatever justice comes her way in this lifetime.  When I think of the strength and grace she has shown and the service she has provided to countless young people and is continuing to provide in Natalee's name, well, I guess it just helps me to realize that I can take a little more heartbreak myself, so I can keep hoping, believing, and even expecting all of the wrongs to be righted.

If all I can do is keep putting it out there in the universe, and in my prayers, that I believe in justice and right, that I believe Natalee can come home, that I believe that someone will be moved to step up and speak out the truth, then maybe..just maybe "what I put on the wheel will come back around" sotaspeak.  Smile

If not, my loss at least is manageable.  My daughter is here with me.

I appreciate your words, Rob, and I do find them important to hear.

I agree as you do with Rob's post and yes, it's hard to digest the reality that Joran isn't capable of the truth. He will never grow a conscience.

I have to pose this question back though, each time that the NH Center that Beth established helps another missing person or protects a young adult's safety - isn't that akin to Natalee being "home again"?

Her touch, her memory, her legacy.......I take such heart in those intangibles that despite not having her remains to bring home to rest........and appreciate how her intangibles create tangible good in our world.

For now, I'm trying to focus on that.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: June 30, 2010, 12:57:52 PM »

I think some have been disappointed because Greta has not carried this story, but I think Greta is using her clout to stay away from the story and "exact a pound of flesh" from the vdS family.  She did them many favors and she obtained stories, kept Natalee in the forefront while helping Beth and Joran and the vdS family as well. 

Joran screwed over her when she flew to Thailand and she knows it, he knows it and now it is a game in which she holds the wild cards.  She went to Peru and interviewed Stephany's family just to flaunt it in Joran's and Anita's faces that she can get an interview, and it does not have to be with the vdSPig family.  She is using her leverage to let them bask in the glow of a Fox blackout, the network with the most viewers. 

If the other networks would follow her lead, force Joran to come pleading, he would not be raking in the money he is commanding for an interveiw.  He owes Beth, Natalee, Greta and Fox.  Let him twist in the wind and concern himself about AIDS.  He knows he does not have HIV and he is just putting that out there in hopes of keeping the biggest, baddest AIDS-infected inmates off his "back" sotaspeak.

That's very true, if more networks didn't give him the publicity he seeks, it would drive his asking price to nada quickly.

We're hungry for information.....without that, the networks wouldn't pursue him. I'm not sure where the food chain begins and ends.

As for Greta, I think BOR was royally po'd that they had been "had" by Joran. He really appeared to make even Greta uncomfortable during the first days post Stephany's murder and the alert for the perp Joran. She looked like the kid pulled into the principal's office for a lessons learned lecture.

I really think that's a part of why all she's done lately has been so low profile, FOX made a big investment in that evil sporter.....and they seem very sure they aren't going to be caught in that tangle again.

I wonder if Baby Huey has given any thought to contracting hepatitis or other diseases.......there are plenty to spread around in close quarters with at risk behaviors.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 30, 2010, 01:17:28 PM »

I agree as you do with Rob's post and yes, it's hard to digest the reality that Joran isn't capable of the truth. He will never grow a conscience.

I have to pose this question back though, each time that the NH Center that Beth established helps another missing person or protects a young adult's safety - isn't that akin to Natalee being "home again"?

Her touch, her memory, her legacy.......I take such heart in those intangibles that despite not having her remains to bring home to rest........and appreciate how her intangibles create tangible good in our world.

For now, I'm trying to focus on that.

How wonderfully and beautifully said!

I agree with you.

It is simple fact that Joran will never have any truth for anyone.  No excuses though for the Clyde Burke's and Jan van der Straaten's of Aruba.  Those who would claim to be unlike Joran can wake up on any given day and make a new and different decision. 

Until then, and if it never happens, I think you've got it exactly right. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: June 30, 2010, 01:24:47 PM »

I am only hungry for information that is truthful and accurate and provided by LE or the Prosicuters in Peru or our own F.B.I.
I have no use for and do not listen to media people who report inaccurate information.

I still love Greta .. She stepped up and fought for Natalee, she has it in her soul and I see that. It is not about money for Greta or ratings.. It is about her friend Beth and Beth's missing daughter Natalee Ann Holloway..

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: June 30, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »

Van der Sloot files appeal in Peru

By the CNN Wire Staff
June 30, 2010 -- Updated 1746 GMT (0146 HKT)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Joran van der Sloot files appeal to ruling upholding his confession, detention
Slain woman's father will give statement to judge on Wednesday
Judge is collecting statements from several potential witnesses
Van der Sloot is trying to slow down judicial process

(CNN) -- Joran van der Sloot's attorney on Wednesday filed an appeal to a ruling that upheld his confession and detention in the death of a Peruvian woman, his attorney said.
Attorney Maximo Altez filed the appeal in the morning, he said.
Ricardo Flores, the father of murder victim Stephany Flores, was also expected to appear before a judge Wednesday to give a formal statement, family members told CNN.
Van der Sloot earlier this month refused an opportunity to give the judge a statement.

Flores will meet Judge Carlos Morales Cordova in Lima, Peru.
As the presiding judge, Morales has the duty to be the chief fact-finder, legal experts told CNN. Morales is getting statements from other potential witnesses, as well.
For his part, van der Sloot is trying to slow down the legal process by appealing his incarceration and trying to nullify a confession he gave.
One judge already denied his claim, but van der Sloot's attorney said his client will fight all the way to the Peruvian Supreme Court and international courts, if necessary. Wednesday's appeal was the first step.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/30/peru.murder.case/index.html?iref=allsearch&fbid=5Ds9FYKezkU
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #608 on: June 30, 2010, 02:24:08 PM »

Thanks Jo-An! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 30, 2010, 02:25:44 PM »

We were going down too much so I took away avatars and smilies again.  Let's see if it makes a big difference.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #610 on: June 30, 2010, 02:36:10 PM »

We were going down too much so I took away avatars and smilies again.  Let's see if it makes a big difference.

Thanks, Klaas! You know I love the avis, but I hate getting kicked out! I hit "post" just as it went down again, so maybe you have a PM and.......... maybe not!  LOL!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: June 30, 2010, 02:45:08 PM »

yep, totally agree.   I volunteer.

we could video tape Me beating the hell out of him, i got it all figured out how to do it.

I ask a question,  if he answers the beating stops temporarily until the answer is determind to be correct.

if the answer is correct, then we go on to the next question. If the answer is a lie,,,,,,

well, the beating continues, and when i say beating. i mean it. one finger at a time.

I was infuriated at first when I heard Joran wants 1 million to give an interview. But I think someone should draw a contract saying they will pay him the million. In the contract state that he must give accurate details and NAMES in the Natalee Holloway case and he gets the money only if it's proven to be true. Get Joran to spill on the corrupt in Aruba, the whereabouts of Natalee's remains, everything. Then go ahead, pay the sporter. He isn't going anywhere but the prison store and the Flores family can come along and sue him for the money and start a Stephany Flores foundation. But the contract would need to be specific..if we don't find Natalee's remains and we don't get the people involved you get nothing!

Happy Wednesday Monkeys
Don't pay him a red cent. Simply BEAT the truth out of him. End of story.

Robots? A video of your "interrogation"? Now that would be worth a million!!!  <grin>
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 30, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »

Klaasend .... This site eats up my virtual memory ..my computer does an automatic adjustment.
What I think is going on is one or more of your advertisements may be the culprit but I do not know for sure.. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: June 30, 2010, 03:25:04 PM »

Klaasend .... This site eats up my virtual memory ..my computer does an automatic adjustment.
What I think is going on is one or more of your advertisements may be the culprit but I do not know for sure.. 

I'll forward the info to our tech guy.  Thanks.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: June 30, 2010, 03:28:25 PM »

I tried to post three times and everytime the site went down.....now I can't
remember what I was going to post. Sad

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: June 30, 2010, 03:32:46 PM »

I agree.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: June 30, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »

SBS tv special on Joran and Castro Castro just aired.

Not a whole lot of new info.

The reporter interviews the prison director.
He says the prison has seperate departments depending on what kind of crime you commited.
So there's a building with drug criminals, two for terrorists etc.
He also says that as long as Joran will have his own cell, he will have the same food as prison staff.
Director mentions that Joran told him that he is scared he will be killed in prison.
That's why he has his own cell, to protect him from general population.

Also an interview with a Dutch vicar who has been visiting Dutch prisoners for years now.
He says that stabbing, raping, threats and fighting happens on a daily basis.

At the sports field: the reporter talks to one of the prisoners.
He doesn't know Joran, only from tv.
The reporter asks how he feels about the fact that he has his own cell.
Answer (prisoner looks really frightened): we are being treated well here, we can do pottery, we make flip flops.
Then security sees the reporter is interviewing the prisoner and they whisk him away to another area - the pottery room.
The reporter says it is really clear that the staff wants to give a positive image of the prison.
In the pottery room he can interview a few other inmates.
One says he'd rather be in there than out on the streets, he feels safer inside the prison.
He also says that the prisoners are really quite and nothing bad ever happens.
People have the wrong idea of Castro Castro.

Another prisoner says that Joran doesn't have to fear he will be killed.
"He is one of us, we all commited a crime."

The vicar is shown the footage of the "positive" prisoners.
He says that the real prison life happens inside the actual buildings where prisoners are packed into small cells and there is no way that they will allow those areas to be filmed.
Some prisoners can escape the bad areas by having a job.

Next area: the terrorist building.
The reporter is being taken into the library, and a small shop where the pottery is being sold.
A couple of inmates are playing guitar.
Another positive image.

SBS is not allowed into Joran's cell block.
Security guy Bruno says he doesn't want any visitors, only his mom.
Bruno says they only allowed ABC and CNN inside the cell block to show how well they are treating Joran.

After this they showed the ABC interview with Melody.

Small segment with the president of the Peruvian court.
He says that Joran being silent at the hearing last week, won't have a positive effect on his trial.
And that the Peruvian justice system guarantees a fair trial.

From tomorrow the show can be watched here (but alas... only in Dutch!) http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=916193/langid=43
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #617 on: June 30, 2010, 03:33:11 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Greta just posted on her twitter:

gretawire

LOOK WHO IS GOING TO GET A U-S INDICTMENT TODAY!!: I WAS JUST TIPPED OFF FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE: Joran... http://fxn.ws/aczXhg

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/look-who-is-going-to-get-a-u-s-indictment-today/

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #618 on: June 30, 2010, 03:45:52 PM »

Fairly certain the pic in the middle is Deepak.  We were comparing that to the pic at the Beach Tennis thing to see if it was him.  I believe it's him.

Deepak and Kawish

WOW Satish doesn't look so bad after 5 years.

Dirt-pock - I have never seen a guy with so little going for him in life.

-The dude has nothing, and when I say nothing, I mean nothing.

- He has one of the most under-developed bodies on a guy, I've seen. (momma poe must have underfed he and Satish since birth)

-The "I have gas" smile he has going there is really something. Then again, I can see why he wouldn't be happy in life. Every morning he wakes up, when reality hits for the day... he has to come to terms with the fact that he is Deepak Kalpoe all over again.

That has to be a real pizzer.

Joran has bombed the entire Kalpoe family's life out.

...and for the record - they will never see one dime over it. More Jordy Carnage.

Serves the Kalpoe's right too - they are animals like the Van der sloot's.

They use up valuable oxygen and eat at Taco Bell - this is about all they do.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 30, 2010, 03:53:31 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Greta just posted on her twitter:

gretawire

LOOK WHO IS GOING TO GET A U-S INDICTMENT TODAY!!: I WAS JUST TIPPED OFF FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE: Joran... http://fxn.ws/aczXhg

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/look-who-is-going-to-get-a-u-s-indictment-today/

OS

EXCELLENT!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.