March 19, 2024, 12:08:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 487913 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: June 30, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »

http://www.linkedin.com/in/irwinhagedoorn

Current

* Owner/Managing Director at H & G Management

Past

* Managing Partner at Salamander Holdings
        * Financial Manager at Crysta Entertainment
        * Controller at The Mill Resort & Suites

see less...
Education

* HotelSchool - The Hague

Connections
    22 connections
Industry
    Management Consulting

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: June 30, 2010, 06:41:55 PM »

Maybe things can be arranged where Joran can be sent to B'ham to face these proceedings while he is awaiting his Peruvian trial ..

Peru has made it clear nobody can have him until the trial is over and he's served his time in Peru.  I don't blame Peru.

You're right, of course ... I was just wishing ... lol -- Would love to see him here just to have him face charges & then sent back to Peru to await his trial ...serve his Peruvian time...and then return here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: June 30, 2010, 06:43:26 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/people/Angela-Hagedoorn/1587840751

Angela Hagedoorn

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 30, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/anthony-hagedoorn-4208/

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 30, 2010, 06:50:19 PM »

well, where to start?

I find it reprehensible that Joran uses Natalee to make money. AND NOW IT'S UP TO ONE MILLION.

Most remember that he used the anniversary of Natalee's death to rake in more money - he did that for five long years. He also used that to rake Dave and Beth over the coals - then he thought he was entitled to make 250k off of her death and one idiot even suggested that as the prime suspect in Natalee's murder he was entitled to the reward money.

The Joran money train has to stop. Soon it will be every year that he capitalizes on Stephany's death - all with the approval of Anita van der Slob.

There is something morally wrong with paying someone for licensing fees and  / or interviews when they are a murderer. No ifs ands or buts. Wrong wrong wrong.

I know that there are many here that want him to suffer long and hard in prison. Not me. I just want him dead. And the sooner the better. I don't care if he goes to trial, gets a fair trial, or even ever gets a meal again. This animal needs put down.

There is no place in a civilized world for Joran van der Sloot. He is unable to rehabilitated. He will create more victims as long as he is alive - even in prison. He will have those that allow his slimy filth to reach beyond the prison walls - and he will continue his infection.

What I am going to say next may not be taken too well by many - but it needs to be said. Natalee may not ever come home. And Joran may not even know what became of her. And even if he did - he will never reveal her location. This is his way to torment Beth. That's how sick he is. He pretends to know - but in the end - he has no clue.

I think others know where Natalee is and what happened to her - namely van der Straaten. But to hang your bets and hopes on Joran to ever reveal where Natalee is - well, it puts your heart through the wringer and I have given up any hope that the truth will ever come from that lying sack of crap. Liars never change. It's a life lesson that we sometimes need to remind ourselves. Remember - lying liars only lie.

I think Natalee's truth will be known someday - it just won't ever come from Joran. And I hope that whatever time he has remaining (and I hope it's not much) is filled with pain, misery and darkness - all of things he created for some many. Karma has a way of giving back what you dish out - so I leave it to karma and God to take care of the wrongs in life.

Yes, yes, yes. The truth will be known, as much as possible, one day.

....but it will never come from Anita's hateful bastard of a son.

Kill him, ship him to Aruba in a box. Discard his bones in the

donkey cemetary.

Let us get on with things,

there is work to be done.
Just saw a guy on CNN say he should have asked for more money since he is the most popular guy in the world.

The reason CNN has the lowest ratings ever in the history of cable TV

Yep, that's what I was thinking, too.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 30, 2010, 06:50:55 PM »

Lol --- looks like she's taking a bath.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: June 30, 2010, 06:52:55 PM »

http://www.aruba.com/news/airlines/tiara-air-certifies-new-cabin-attendants/

Tiara Air Certifies New Cabin Attendants
Category Airlines    Date July 9th, 2008
No comments (RSS 2.0)

An informal Wing Ceremony introduced the new, just-graduated cabin attendants of Tiara Air. Cabin Crew Manager Mike Hagedoorn, who was also the Cabin Safety Training Course Instructor reports that in November Tiara Air advertised for new cabin attendants in the newspapers and out of the fifty women who applied the top five have just been certified as Tiara Air’s new cabin attendants.

They received their course completion certificates, also signed by Accountable Manager Hubert Zievinger from Hagedoorn. The new cabin attendants received their wing pins from Senior Cabin Attendant Nadine Wernet.

Pictured here Cabin Crew Manager Mike Hagedoorn, Senior Cabin Attendant Nadine Wernet, and veteran cabin crew members Allen Kelly and Luis Cicilia, welcoming the fresh Tiara recruits Indhira Stok, Janely Nicolaas, Mabilene Franken, Alis Brunk and Jahaira Lopez, who have just been qualified to fly the company’s Short SD3-60.

Tiara Air has just entered into an operating lease agreement with AeroCentury Corporation, out of Burlingame, California, for the lease of two Swedish-built SAAB 340A turboprop aircraft which will facilitate the company’s plan for expansion.

The new crew members will also make the ambitious and far reaching map of future Tiara Air destinations possible.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #667 on: June 30, 2010, 06:55:50 PM »

I think that's his sister, but I think his mother lives there too.

Mike is a relative, I'm thinking maybe a brother.  I saw him on his FB pages too.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: June 30, 2010, 06:56:35 PM »

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2009/01/06/th-palm-company-thinks-globally-acts-locally/

Tue
Jan
T.H. Palm & Company Thinks Globally & Acts Locally
Rona Coster

T.H. Palm Office

T.H. Palm & Company on Palm Beach began its year-long fund raising initiative for 2008 in December last year.

The fund-raising drive was aptly called Tikkun Olam, the repair of the world, and it took off in the spirit of Think Globally and Act Locally.

Owner Jodi Tobman-Hagedoorn explains on behalf of Salamander Holdings NV that for its charity centerpiece T.H. Palm & Company borrowed from the Kabala the important principle of Tikkun Olam, dedicating the next twelve months to making a difference.

The Hebrew phrase that means “repairing the world” or “perfecting the world,” will serve the company as a platform to raise funds for local community projects, and patrons will be able to direct the funds to their preferred charity via the posted Tikkun Olam menu.

Tikkun Olam, Salamander Holdings’ Community Menu calls locals and visitors to join hands with T.H. Palm & Company and help make a difference, pledging that with every purchase, 2% of the total sale will go to one of the following foundations:

Imeldahof, providing foster care to children ages 6-18 since 1954; Fundacion Pa Hende Muhe den Dificultad, Foundation for Abused Women, providing a safe haven and help for victims of spousal abuse since 1995; Stichting Edmund E. Harms Foundation, providing hospice care to terminal cancer patients since 1996; Koningin Wilhelmina Fonds voor de Kankerbestriding op Aruba, Wilhelmina Cancer Foundation, offering support for cancer patients, survivors and their families since 1961; Telefon pa Hubentud Aruba, Teen Telephone Helpline, offering telephone support to youth ages 8 -18 since 2003; Fundacion pa nos Grandinan, Centro Kibrahacha, offering daily recreational activities for the elderly since 1985, and donations were paid out quarterly, during the entire 2008.

A spokesperson for Salamander Holding reports that suggestions for different foundations for the fund-raising campaign of 2009 will be considered upon request, by contacting orders@salamanderholdings.com, with the details.

Jodi Tobman Hagedoorn who dedicates most of her time to tastefully shop and stock her stores reports that the clothing lines this year are especially feminine and appealing and anything from hand-made bejeweled hand-bags, to beach sandals and shoes, wide-brimmed straw hats, artisan jewelry, baby gifts, dog-lovers gifts, innovative household gifts and chic men’s clothing and accessories are fresh off designer show rooms and gift-show floors. Â

T.H. Palm & Company will be open every day during the holiday season; the store is located at Playa Linda Beach Resort.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 30, 2010, 06:57:20 PM »

OK, I'm done for now, LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: June 30, 2010, 06:57:58 PM »

I hope I am wrong but ... somehow I believe that following his trial Joran van der Sloot will be afforded extradition to Dutch or Aruban soil.

Holland/Aruba cannot chance that Joran will talk ... talk and reveal all the dynamics encompassing the Natalee Holloway case.  The motivating force will be the big bucks that media sources are willing to pay ... big bucks that will afford Joran van der Sloot both protection and comfort in a Peruvian lockup.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Suspect's Peru Detention Extended
Published June 07, 2010

Peruvian President Alan Garcia told reporters Friday that van der Sloot would have to be tried in Flores' death before any extradition request could be considered.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/06/dutch-murder-suspects-asks-private-lawyer-spent-week-police-office-peru/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 30, 2010, 06:58:16 PM »

I still feel Joran will be treated worse, suffer more in Peru than anywhere else -- leave him there!!! Our idiotic justice system would pamper his ass.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #672 on: June 30, 2010, 06:58:23 PM »

Angela links to Mike Hagedoorn.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mike-Hagedoorn/100000118965919

Mike Hagedoorn likes:
Joy Behar
Official Flight Attendant UAL/CAL Merger Unity & Action
WE DONT WANT A DOLPHINARIUM IN ARUBA !!!!
WE WANT AIR-ARUBA BEK !!
FQ Air Aruba Employee

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: June 30, 2010, 07:00:56 PM »

OK, I'm done for now, LOL

No, No, No!!!!!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 30, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »

Maybe things can be arranged where Joran can be sent to B'ham to face these proceedings while he is awaiting his Peruvian trial ..

Peru has made it clear nobody can have him until the trial is over and he's served his time in Peru.  I don't blame Peru.

You're right, of course ... I was just wishing ... lol -- Would love to see him here just to have him face charges & then sent back to Peru to await his trial ...serve his Peruvian time...and then return here.

He might one day wind up here. FBI has admitted that they are working on a murder case against him. It will be interesting to see how the chess game plays out.

I, like Rob, want him dead. DEAD, AND I mean DEAD as in REALLY DEAD.

Ice pick in the ear, swa? I am just tossing ideas out there. Feel free to improvise.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: June 30, 2010, 07:09:43 PM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: June 30, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »

He hurt our Natalee... and it just still really chaps my britches.

It was senseless. It was cruel. It was mean spirited.

...and we just need to drop da bomb on em.

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: June 30, 2010, 07:20:17 PM »

O/T - Andrea Lyons leaving the defense team

http://www.wesh.com/news/24101457/detail.html?treets=orl&tml=orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_06080106302010

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 30, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »

Seeing that indictment gives me great pleasure. It's not an indictment for Natalee's murder....but for now, it will do.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: June 30, 2010, 07:31:05 PM »

I still feel Joran will be treated worse, suffer more in Peru than anywhere else -- leave him there!!! Our idiotic justice system would pamper his ass.

*AMEN*!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.