March 28, 2024, 11:35:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488354 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: July 01, 2010, 01:58:07 AM »

I bet Paulus found those Columbians through Lorenzo....Smile)

Could be.  But I think he probably had some connections of his own too, from his representing some of them in court.  JMO

Or even Boeti Naar.  But no fun in that, right?  Wink

BTW, Lorenzo wasn't mentioned in Paulus obituary.  You'd think he would have been if he were actually related.

I never saw an actual obituary, that listed family members etc. 

No, just a newspaper article or two.  No formal obit.  I wonder if there was one in The NL. 

But I don't wonder enough to look for it, lol.

I know that I (and I'm sure others) searched high and low for one for weeks after the reported death and there wasn't one to be found.  Jossy even commented how odd it was that one wasn't provided for ANY of the papers in Aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 01, 2010, 01:59:31 AM »

I just heard two of Beth's friends speaking for her on today's filing by the Federal Grand Jury.

Sorry I can't remember the names....one was Betsy maybe Loesky???

Said that Beth has not given up on finding Natalee's remains and stays hopeful
that may come out with Joran in jail in Peru.
She does not think Joran will ever be tried for hurting Natalee, but with todays filing
if he is ever released from the Peruvian prison he will be immediately be sent to
Birmingham.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: July 01, 2010, 02:02:01 AM »

I just heard two of Beth's friends speaking for her on today's filing by the Federal Grand Jury.

She does not think Joran will ever be tried for hurting Natalee, but with todays filing
if he is ever released from the Peruvian prison he will be immediately be sent to
Birmingham.

Thanks Magnolia!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #803 on: July 01, 2010, 02:06:19 AM »

It would be ironic...having urine extradited  to Alabama to face charges of extortion and mail fraud before his trial in Peru.....Knowing Mr. Flores and Stephany's family have committed to helping Beth and Dave.....and just after Mr. Flores went before the 3 judge panel in Peru....
bring his dumb ass to Alabama...get his dumb ass under oath..establish the charges/convict the sob.........kinda puts a claim to any monies urine might negotiate for interviews while awaiting murder charges in Peru.....
I like this strategy.....collaboration between Stephany's family and Natalee's family can go along way in preventing urine from profiting off of either/both murders.....
after convicted of extortion/mail fraud in Alabama...right back to Peruvian hell hole of a prison to face murder charges...
IMHO...this may be the best change to find out what happened to Natalee.......
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 01, 2010, 02:10:06 AM »

I think it is incredibly shitty that Maximum Highness chose today - the one month mark of Stephany's murder - to file his appeal.  He couldn't have done it yesterday?  Or tomorrow?

One would think he is familiar with the customs and culture in Peru and that it was an important date to the grieving family.  It was another attempt to slap the face of the victim's family.

Evil just seems to glob up together, doesn't it. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #805 on: July 01, 2010, 02:25:56 AM »

I think it is incredibly shitty that Maximum Highness chose today - the one month mark of Stephany's murder - to file his appeal.  He couldn't have done it yesterday?  Or tomorrow?

One would think he is familiar with the customs and culture in Peru and that it was an important date to the grieving family.  It was another attempt to slap the face of the victim's family.

It is sad that there are always tacopenis's of the world that can disassociate themselves from real life horrendous acts of violence/murder of innocence victims - all for their own selfish gains...they don't give a $hit about the clients..... Every lawyer lines up at the Pearly Gates.......defense lawyers seldom gain entry......
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #806 on: July 01, 2010, 06:27:52 AM »

Angela links to Mike Hagedoorn.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mike-Hagedoorn/100000118965919

Mike Hagedoorn likes:
Joy Behar
Official Flight Attendant UAL/CAL Merger Unity & Action
WE DONT WANT A DOLPHINARIUM IN ARUBA !!!!
WE WANT AIR-ARUBA BEK !!
FQ Air Aruba Employee

She also links to Captain Anthony Hagedoorn. (the guy teaching Sebastian Van der sloot about fat girl`s likes)

-more background here-

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147251-d1009676-r63199392-Tranquilo_Charter_Cruises-San_Nicolas_Aruba.html#REVIEWS

“Just OK--wish we had tried another outing instead”
Tranquilo Charter Cruises

floridamike   48 contributions
gulf coast florida
Nov 9, 2008
people found this review helpful

After hearing several great reviews and being recommended by our apartment manager, we went on the 6-hour sail/snorkle trip last week. We thought it was OK at best, and afterwards we wished we had gone out on a different boat.

Though the sailboat is nice, we found the following problems:

First, our trip included 16 passengers, which was pushing the limit of this little boat, we thought. Being a single hull sailboat, there is little room to move around, and you need to be pretty graceful to manage. In our group of land-lubbers, people were tripping over each other the whole day.

Second, the boat offers extremely limited protection from the sun. There is only a small area near the back of the boat that can accommodate about 4 people. Being in full direct Aruban sun for 6 hours was a bit much.

Third, the food offered was modest at best. Yes, it is homemade by Anthony's mother and that is a nice touch, but it is soup and a fairly plain ham and cheese sandwhich. We saw the other boats leaving from the same pier with what looked like nice, high-quality restaurant food.

Fourth, there was only 1 snorkle stop. It was decent, but we found out later that some of the other boats go to 2 or 3.

Last, and worst, the sail that day was made up of 8 Americans and 8 people from Holland. Other than the safety information and instructions about where to avoid when snorkeling, Captain Anthony and his mate Earnest virtually ignored the Americans and spent the whole day joking and chatting with the Dutch in their language. It really felt like we were second class passengers. The other employee, Gregory, was more interactive with us, but it felt like we were just a paycheck to the other 2.

I realize now that we could have done a better job researchng some of these issues (like the number of passengers, the number of stops and the sun protection), but some of these things you really can't know until you experience them.

Maybe we just caught Tranquillo on a really really bad day, but it definitely was NOT the great experience that we were expecting.

Why you no like momma`s SPLIT PEA SOUPPPPP, HUHHHHHH???

NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU! You swim to shore.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: July 01, 2010, 06:45:59 AM »

His is listening to his sociopath clients orders.  You know like the five year mark of Natalee's murder.

At this point it is all about revenge.  Any way Joran can turn the screws tighter and inflict pain on Stephany's family he will.  It is a pattern we have watched for the past five years.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: July 01, 2010, 07:06:33 AM »

His is listening to his sociopath clients orders.  You know like the five year mark of Natalee's murder.

At this point it is all about revenge.  Any way Joran can turn the screws tighter and inflict pain on Stephany's family he will.  It is a pattern we have watched for the past five years.

someone needs to vaccinate that POS, and by "vaccinate" I mean euthanize. < smiles >

I love love love this - > Evil just seems to glob up together, doesn't it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 01, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys Smile

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/joran-van-der-sloot-fears-his-life

Joran van der Sloot fears for his lifePublished on : 1 July 2010 - 2:16pm | By Iede de Vries (Photo: ANP)

Joran van der Sloot, who is suspected of murdering Peruvian woman Stephany Flores, fears he could be murdered in the Lima prison where he is awaiting trial. A Dutch television programme has revealed that he said this to prison director Ruben Rodrigues Rabanat. On Wednesday, US Public Prosecution Office also officially charged the Dutchman with extortion.

Van der Sloot has been portrayed in the Peruvian press as a ruthless killer. Shortly after he was handed over to the Peruvian authorities, he was besieged by an angry crowd at a police station in Lima.

Threat
Mr Rabanat says that Van der Sloot asked to be put in solitary confinement because he fears being murdered. He avoids going to the exercise yard, and for fear of being poisoned, he only accepts food from the guards, not from fellow detainees.

His fellow prisoners dismiss Van der Sloot’s fears. One even says Van der Sloot is now one of them and is safe. He should just join in with the activities.

Notorious
The Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima where Van der Sloot has been held for the last three weeks, is notorious. More than 1500 prisoners are held in barracks built for 700 people. There are regular riots. Mr Rabanat says a stay in his own prison is “dangerous”.

The Dutch pastor Joop Spoor, who visits Dutch detainees in foreign prisons, reiterates that lawlessness reigns in Castro Castro. Violence and stabbings are a daily occurrence.

The Dutch television crew were given an extensive tour of the complex, but were not allowed to speak to Van der Sloot. The Dutchman reportedly only allows his mother to visit his cell.

Trial procedure
The president of the Lima court, Ceasar Javier Vega Verga expects it to be some time before Joran van der Sloot’s trial begins. The fact that the murder suspect is using his right to silence, is hampering the investigation according to the court.

Van der Sloot’s lawyer, Maximo Allez, says Van der Sloot denies killing the Peruvian woman. He has withdrawn an earlier confession.

Natalee Holloway
On Wednesday, the US Public Prosecution Office filed official charges against Joran van der Sloot for extortion. He is accused of demanding 250,000 dollars from Natalee Holloway’s mother in exchange for revealing the location of her body.

Joran van der Sloot is the main suspect in the case of US high school graduate Natalee Holloway who disappeared five years ago in Aruba. However, he has never appeared in court for the case due to a lack of evidence.

Read more about Joran van der Sloot

Read more about Natalee Holloway

© Radio Netherlands Worldwide

Oh poor Joran...what about the fear Stephany and Natalee must have felt at his hands!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 01, 2010, 09:13:35 AM »

Morning Monkeys Smile

Joran van der Sloot fears for his lifePublished on : 1 July 2010 - 2:16pm | By Iede de Vries (Photo: ANP)

Joran van der Sloot, who is suspected of murdering Peruvian woman Stephany Flores, fears he could be murdered in the Lima prison where he is awaiting trial. A Dutch television programme has revealed that he said this to prison director Ruben Rodrigues Rabanat. On Wednesday, US Public Prosecution Office also officially charged the Dutchman with extortion.

Van der Sloot has been portrayed in the Peruvian press as a ruthless killer. Shortly after he was handed over to the Peruvian authorities, he was besieged by an angry crowd at a police station in Lima.

Threat
Mr Rabanat says that Van der Sloot asked to be put in solitary confinement because he fears being murdered. He avoids going to the exercise yard, and for fear of being poisoned, he only accepts food from the guards, not from fellow detainees.

His fellow prisoners dismiss Van der Sloot’s fears. One even says Van der Sloot is now one of them and is safe. He should just join in with the activities. Notorious
The Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima where Van der Sloot has been held for the last three weeks, is notorious. More than 1500 prisoners are held in barracks built for 700 people. There are regular riots. Mr Rabanat says a stay in his own prison is “dangerous”.

The Dutch pastor Joop Spoor, who visits Dutch detainees in foreign prisons, reiterates that lawlessness reigns in Castro Castro. Violence and stabbings are a daily occurrence.

The Dutch television crew were given an extensive tour of the complex, but were not allowed to speak to Van der Sloot. The Dutchman reportedly only allows his mother to visit his cell.

Trial procedure
The president of the Lima court, Ceasar Javier Vega Verga expects it to be some time before Joran van der Sloot’s trial begins. The fact that the murder suspect is using his right to silence, is hampering the investigation according to the court.

Van der Sloot’s lawyer, Maximo Allez, says Van der Sloot denies killing the Peruvian woman. He has withdrawn an earlier confession.

Natalee Holloway
On Wednesday, the US Public Prosecution Office filed official charges against Joran van der Sloot for extortion. He is accused of demanding 250,000 dollars from Natalee Holloway’s mother in exchange for revealing the location of her body.

Joran van der Sloot is the main suspect in the case of US high school graduate Natalee Holloway who disappeared five years ago in Aruba. However, he has never appeared in court for the case due to a lack of evidence.

Oh poor Joran...what about the fear Stephany and Natalee must have felt at his hands!

I think that means "sex". LOL!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: July 01, 2010, 09:18:38 AM »

Wreck,
Agree.  I have watched everything I can find on this and Mr. Flores has never said he was just fine with Joran serving his sentence anywhere except Peru.  All I have seen him say in this regard was words to the effect "No, it's in the hands of justice now" meaning he did NOT want to talk about that.

Same for the Peruvian president.  He has only made ONE statement and it was that Joran's trial would have to be completed before any kind of extradition could be considered.  Sentencing is an integral part of that trial, lol.

But I could see the FBI having Joran tried now and returned to Peru after his trial because of the loss of witnesses over the long sentence Joran is expected to serve.  Some people involved may not be alive in 35 years.

Noriega was recently extradited to France I believe it was directly from his jail sentence here.  Sometimes they even try the person in absentia which may have been his case.  Hold the trial without the person physically present.  I don't think that is allowed in this country, however but I am not certain of that.

Anna-I remember that happening to the Max Factor heir, Andrew Luster, when he fled the States, before The Dawg captured him.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 01, 2010, 09:41:04 AM »

Birmingham.

Thanks ..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #813 on: July 01, 2010, 09:41:43 AM »

"Joran Fears For His Life". <grin>

Oh, it's going to be a beee-u-tee-ful day!!!

Thanks for the cheerful headline!! It makes the coffee taste just great!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: July 01, 2010, 09:43:50 AM »

It would be ironic...having urine extradited  to Alabama to face charges of extortion and mail fraud before his trial in Peru.....Knowing Mr. Flores and Stephany's family have committed to helping Beth and Dave.....and just after Mr. Flores went before the 3 judge panel in Peru....
bring his dumb ass to Alabama...get his dumb ass under oath..establish the charges/convict the sob.........kinda puts a claim to any monies urine might negotiate for interviews while awaiting murder charges in Peru.....
I like this strategy.....collaboration between Stephany's family and Natalee's family can go along way in preventing urine from profiting off of either/both murders.....
after convicted of extortion/mail fraud in Alabama...right back to Peruvian hell hole of a prison to face murder charges...
IMHO...this may be the best change to find out what happened to Natalee.......

It would be excellent.
OneSillyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: July 01, 2010, 09:54:39 AM »

I think the most appropriate sentence for Joran would be to release him to the mobs on the street who would tear him limb from limb.....slowly.....and then hang him in the public square.  Makes me angry that he even has a pot to piss in, after what he has done to the lives of others and to their families.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: July 01, 2010, 09:55:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys Smile

Threat

His fellow prisoners dismiss Van der Sloot’s fears. One even says Van der Sloot is now one of them and is safe. He should just join in with the activities.

Notorious

Trial procedure

Natalee Holloway

YOU DIDN'T CARE NOW, WE DON'T CARE JORAN [/b]

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: July 01, 2010, 09:55:55 AM »

"Joran Fears For His Life". <grin>

Oh, it's going to be a beee-u-tee-ful day!!!

Thanks for the cheerful headline!! It makes the coffee taste just great!

now he knows how everyone else feels when he walks into a room.

lol

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: July 01, 2010, 09:58:37 AM »

I doubt Joran would last ten minutes after arriving in Alabama. I think he would be torn limb from limb. And that makes me smile.

I don't think there are enough police in the entire state to hold back the crowd that wants to kill him.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: July 01, 2010, 10:05:51 AM »

Angela links to Mike Hagedoorn.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mike-Hagedoorn/100000118965919

Mike Hagedoorn likes:
Joy Behar
Official Flight Attendant UAL/CAL Merger Unity & Action
WE DONT WANT A DOLPHINARIUM IN ARUBA !!!!
WE WANT AIR-ARUBA BEK !!
FQ Air Aruba Employee

She also links to Captain Anthony Hagedoorn. (the guy teaching Sebastian Van der sloot about fat girl`s likes)

-more background here-

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147251-d1009676-r63199392-Tranquilo_Charter_Cruises-San_Nicolas_Aruba.html#REVIEWS

“Just OK--wish we had tried another outing instead”
Tranquilo Charter Cruises

floridamike   48 contributions
gulf coast florida
Nov 9, 2008
people found this review helpful

After hearing several great reviews and being recommended by our apartment manager, we went on the 6-hour sail/snorkle trip last week. We thought it was OK at best, and afterwards we wished we had gone out on a different boat.

Though the sailboat is nice, we found the following problems:

First, our trip included 16 passengers, which was pushing the limit of this little boat, we thought. Being a single hull sailboat, there is little room to move around, and you need to be pretty graceful to manage. In our group of land-lubbers, people were tripping over each other the whole day.

Second, the boat offers extremely limited protection from the sun. There is only a small area near the back of the boat that can accommodate about 4 people. Being in full direct Aruban sun for 6 hours was a bit much.

Third, the food offered was modest at best. Yes, it is homemade by Anthony's mother and that is a nice touch, but it is soup and a fairly plain ham and cheese sandwhich. We saw the other boats leaving from the same pier with what looked like nice, high-quality restaurant food.

Fourth, there was only 1 snorkle stop. It was decent, but we found out later that some of the other boats go to 2 or 3.

Last, and worst, the sail that day was made up of 8 Americans and 8 people from Holland. Other than the safety information and instructions about where to avoid when snorkeling, Captain Anthony and his mate Earnest virtually ignored the Americans and spent the whole day joking and chatting with the Dutch in their language. It really felt like we were second class passengers. The other employee, Gregory, was more interactive with us, but it felt like we were just a paycheck to the other 2.

I realize now that we could have done a better job researchng some of these issues (like the number of passengers, the number of stops and the sun protection), but some of these things you really can't know until you experience them.

Maybe we just caught Tranquillo on a really really bad day, but it definitely was NOT the great experience that we were expecting.

Why you no like momma`s SPLIT PEA SOUPPPPP, HUHHHHHH???

NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU! You swim to shore.

I haven't finished my first cup yet Carpe, lol....but if you're saying Angela is Anthony's mother...I don't think she's old enough.  IIRC she was born in 1959...and he's around 40ish.  I think she's probably his sister?  He mentions lunch at his sister's on his FB wall.  She also has son's that skate with the group (also iirc).

Slugging down some java so I can make sure, lol.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.