March 28, 2024, 12:54:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488363 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: July 01, 2010, 03:56:52 PM »

I get frustrated with the server acting up and the forum downtime so I had to do something to make myself feel better Wink

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #861 on: July 01, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »

I get frustrated with the server acting up and the forum downtime so I had to do something to make myself feel better Wink

LMAO!  I feel better now too!  Thanks Klaas! :monkeykiss:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: July 01, 2010, 04:13:27 PM »

hahahahahahahaha...love when you get bored!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: July 01, 2010, 04:42:44 PM »

O/T...Klass I just posted the State Witness List in Caylee's thread. Would you please make it a sticky so we can keep it up dated.....TIA

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 01:46:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #864 on: July 01, 2010, 05:20:17 PM »

Salamander Holdings - Tobman/Hagedoorn files

She and Fred built it. Jodi and Irwin have taken over.

http://boards.ancestry.com/topics.obits2/53107/mb.ashx

http://www.sunplaza-aruba.com/business.htm

Name Irwin Hagedoorn
Location Aruba

Salamander Holding Co.        
Description:

Suite#: 405 - 406
Phone: 588-2743        
Fax: 588-2560

http://twitter.com/hgmanagement

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 01, 2010, 05:40:03 PM »

OT//DUGARD just got 20 million settlement from California..wow
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: July 01, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »

There were TWO suicide attempts last night...I think the one Klaas posted about earlier is the 17 year old, and then there was also a 14 year old girl if I understand correctly.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/ambulance-pariba-pabao-cu-pareha-hoben-cu-plannan-extremo/

Papiamentu translaiton:

ambulance pariba-pabao cu pareha young cu plannan extremo
publication: diahuebs, 1 july 2010. categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): one caso sensitivo owing to socede diaranzon at night at jan flemming, hour cu one ciudadano owing to impedi before her son by 17 year comete suicidio. autoridad owing to indicate, cu past owing to haye come to anend in the acto, y not owing to lose cabez, y at once owing to actua before libera the young, door by clip the cabuya. this owing to laydown cu the young owing to remain at life. tog owing to send tanto police because ambulance at the lugar before aid the young, y bay cune hospital. assure at present cu the guia by profesionalnan, can sake for by cualkier problem depressed cu the can is inside, before so follow her life because one person cu good future. one rato after, the same ambulance owing to return santa cruz, but the trip here before one cas some east by trappers club. owing to resulta cu the novia by the young also be willing to comete suicidio. seems cu past owing to guli the balanan blanco cu is saca give off an odour strong before core cu insecto in cas combina cu one producto odd by cabey. but more odd is cu hour ambulance owing to arrive cas, past owing to core depart for her not worde deal. cu very coremento her slow the personal by medico present together cu police owing to succeed laydown in the ambulance before hibe hospital. but hour owing to arrive cu the lady by 14 year at servicio by emergencia, past owing to happen behind the police y at careda owing to try scapa. behold miembronan by seguridad y police is at careda her slow in the cura by hospitaal. one rato after one acolyte by seguridad owing to localize y owing to trece inside before her same good. do not conoci kico is pasando cu they, neither if is one acuerdo the pareha here owing to arrive at dje, but mature is cu both attempt owing to fracasa. probably sicologonan at hospitaal will talk cu both before saca the idea odd here for by they cabez.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: July 01, 2010, 05:50:49 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_74700.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Police threatened after fatal shooting

July 1, 2010, 24:52 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Employees of the police telephone threats following the Monday night shooting that took the life of Francis Gomez. SPA police union and the leadership of Police Corps Aruba (KPA) meet on Friday morning so take any security measures.

About the nature of the threats was union president Guillfred Besaril not say anything this morning. "I know that police have been threatened by telephone. I know nothing of threatening letters. But we take threats seriously. Therefore we talk with the leadership corps, to see how we can ensure the safety of our people. "
Police spokesman John Larmonie recognizes that there is indeed a threat was received, but contends that this practice is. "That's part of our job. Of course we are after the shooting Monday of alert, but we're always. There are currently no further action. "

Arraignments
The examination of the detective into the death of Gomez is still in progress. His body has not been released because the autopsy has not yet been completed, reports the Public Prosecutor (OM). Spokesperson Angela Ann had accused the newspaper this morning knowing that JR, the friend Gomez seriously injured to the hospital, "this time" is brought. Asked whether the strike by the Court (see cover page, ed) may affect these arraignments, Angela says that it does not. "Judicial view, we must keep to deadlines. The arraignment must take place anyway, if need be outside in the parking lot. "

Previous threats
The police spokesman indicated yesterday that the parties concerned about Gomez part of "the core of Santa Cruz." "Boys who over the years have become increasingly harder for justice and the game darn well know." On December 16, 2007 came Franklin Gomez - twin brother of Francis died Monday - including a shooting incident in their lives. In the night from Saturday to Sunday broke at the bus station in Oranjestad a fight between rival gangs. One of the gang members pulled a gun and shot a policeman in the chest, which officers interventions. It was Franklin (1919) mortally wounded by police bullets. In the weeks thereafter, the tensions between the gangs, and police were threatened several times.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: July 01, 2010, 05:51:23 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 01, 2010, 05:52:12 PM »

There were TWO suicide attempts last night...I think the one Klaas posted about earlier is the 17 year old, and then there was also a 14 year old girl if I understand correctly.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/ambulance-pariba-pabao-cu-pareha-hoben-cu-plannan-extremo/

Papiamentu translaiton:

ambulance pariba-pabao cu pareha young cu plannan extremo
publication: diahuebs, 1 july 2010. categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): one caso sensitivo owing to socede diaranzon at night at jan flemming, hour cu one ciudadano owing to impedi before her son by 17 year comete suicidio. autoridad owing to indicate, cu past owing to haye come to anend in the acto, y not owing to lose cabez, y at once owing to actua before libera the young, door by clip the cabuya. this owing to laydown cu the young owing to remain at life. tog owing to send tanto police because ambulance at the lugar before aid the young, y bay cune hospital. assure at present cu the guia by profesionalnan, can sake for by cualkier problem depressed cu the can is inside, before so follow her life because one person cu good future. one rato after, the same ambulance owing to return santa cruz, but the trip here before one cas some east by trappers club. owing to resulta cu the novia by the young also be willing to comete suicidio. seems cu past owing to guli the balanan blanco cu is saca give off an odour strong before core cu insecto in cas combina cu one producto odd by cabey. but more odd is cu hour ambulance owing to arrive cas, past owing to core depart for her not worde deal. cu very coremento her slow the personal by medico present together cu police owing to succeed laydown in the ambulance before hibe hospital. but hour owing to arrive cu the lady by 14 year at servicio by emergencia, past owing to happen behind the police y at careda owing to try scapa. behold miembronan by seguridad y police is at careda her slow in the cura by hospitaal. one rato after one acolyte by seguridad owing to localize y owing to trece inside before her same good. do not conoci kico is pasando cu they, neither if is one acuerdo the pareha here owing to arrive at dje, but mature is cu both attempt owing to fracasa. probably sicologonan at hospitaal will talk cu both before saca the idea odd here for by they cabez.

Parents probably threatened sending them to Anita's classes.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 01, 2010, 05:57:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_74701.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Close court clerks: Claims for legal clarity

July 1, 2010, 12:53 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A group of registrars of the Court of First Instance has stopped work in protest against the lack of answers to questions about their status. This morning the strikers closed the public entrance of the courthouse in Wayaca with a chain lock.

The clerks want to know what their status will change after October 10, 2010, when the Common Court Registry the services of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba together. The Aruban clerks say for weeks awaiting a response from the President of the Court. This would only have informed them that changes will occur. Exactly what those changes will entail, the clerks are not known.

"We'll soon have a contract offer from the Hof, but we do not know what is in one, we are not involved in the negotiations and we do not know what happens to workers who offer to refuse," said a clerk this morning against this newspaper . "Initially we were on July 1, so today, given the offer. But yesterday we received a letter from the Court, which says that we offer on July 10 have either exactly three months to October 10. "

The supply contract shall disclose the clerks, because the salaries of clerks and legal positions in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba is currently not on the same level. The atv-days with the Aruban clerks each year 13.5 enjoy coming to the Antillean not. Nor have the Antilles a scheme for General Medical Supply (MWV). Also, the salary of clerks Aruban higher than their Antillean counterparts. And there are more inequalities.

Registrars see similarities between the current organization of the Coast Guard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba and the intentions of the Common Court. They fear that the continuing disparities in the legal positions of staff of the Coast Guard in the future the practice will be in court, said the clerk.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: July 01, 2010, 06:00:29 PM »

I know we have said it before.. there sure as heck is a lot of suicides on the rock called ARUBA.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: July 01, 2010, 06:08:11 PM »

February 24, 2010

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: July 01, 2010, 06:52:35 PM »

Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 01, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »

------------------
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: July 01, 2010, 07:26:19 PM »

I know we have said it before.. there sure as heck is a lot of suicides on the rock called ARUBA.

It's totally bizarre ... and not believable anymore, imo.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 01, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »

ROTFL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: July 01, 2010, 07:38:48 PM »

lol you're killin' me ovah here!

I loved that post about you and number three going way back and him reading your posts for a long time.

priceless!

Just hysterical!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: July 01, 2010, 08:12:50 PM »

Carp:
Lets get all the good people off Aruba FIRST and then "GO FOR IT"..
LOL
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 01, 2010, 08:14:17 PM »

Carp:
Lets get all the good people off Aruba FIRST and then "GO FOR IT"..
LOL
BOTH of them??????????????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.