March 29, 2024, 05:05:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488487 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: July 01, 2010, 08:23:27 PM »

LOL 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: July 01, 2010, 08:27:14 PM »

Carp:
Lets get all the good people off Aruba FIRST and then "GO FOR IT"..
LOL
BOTH of them??????????????

< smirk >

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #882 on: July 01, 2010, 08:27:39 PM »

Gabriela Garcia Guedez will be a senior at ISA in the coming school year.  So is she 18?  Or is she just running with the "right" crowd?  She was inducted into the National Honor Society in the fourth quarter at ISA.  Pictures of the induction and of her and her family are at the site.  I guess ISA doesn't consider the activities that their students take part in "after school" before recommending them for these organizations.  If you look at the pictures you'll see more of the regular party crowd that were already members.  :monkeywink:  

http://www.isaruba.com/Students%20life/Pictures/2009-2010/SWF_files/4th%20quarter/NHS.swf

The other girls were all part of the graduating class this year at ISA.  

As far as I know Olivia Zeolla still works the gift shop for the Tattoo Party Boat.  Looks like she'll be attending Boston University in the fall.

Magalie (Maggy) works in the "Magic" show at the Westin.

http://magiconthebeach.blogspot.com/

She just got some new tattoos also!  

www.facebook.com

In case anyone has a question about 151...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacardi_151

A bottle of Bacardi 151.

Bacardi 151
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bacardi 151 is an over-proof rum. The 151-proof liquor has an alcohol content of 75.5%.

Due to its high proof, it is typically used as a component in cocktails (whose final alcohol concentration may or may not be greater than that of drinks made with conventional rum). Bacardi is the only manufacturer that uses a flame arrester on the bottle.[citation needed]

Due to the high alcohol content in Bacardi 151, the spirit is flammable and is used in flaming beverages such as flaming B-52s.

If there's any truth to Joran van der Sloot's statements regarding Natalee, a shot of 151 was the last drink she had before leaving Carlos and Charlie's with him, Deepak, and Satish Kalpoe.  And here we are over five years later....

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

Then Natalee said that she also wanted to drink a Jellyshot but the bartender told me that that bar was closed. After that Natalee and me walked to another bar that was still open at that time. I asked the bartender two shots of Bacardi 151. I still had the whisky coke in my hand. Natalee asked me if she should drink the Bacardi 151 in one go. I answered her affirmatively and she answered me that she would do it in two. Natalee said to me that she needed a "chaser" in order to drink the Bacardi. Natalee drank my whisky coke as a "chaser" and then she drank the Bacardi 151 in two goes.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: July 01, 2010, 08:30:10 PM »

OMG Carpe!  Wreck!  ROFLMAO!!!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 01, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »

does anyone know which crime is tried first,will it be by first
crime committed like, im hoping the last one first

1.Natalee Holloway, if evidence is found that points to JVDS, may 2005 aruba

2.extortion,march 2010 usa

3. Stephany Flores, may 2010 peru   

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: July 01, 2010, 08:45:05 PM »

OT//DUGARD just got 20 million settlement from California..wow

In California thats about 3 months rent and a bag of groceries. Smile
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: July 01, 2010, 08:45:50 PM »

First come -- first serve. Peru arrested him first.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: July 01, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »

There were TWO suicide attempts last night...I think the one Klaas posted about earlier is the 17 year old, and then there was also a 14 year old girl if I understand correctly.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/ambulance-pariba-pabao-cu-pareha-hoben-cu-plannan-extremo/

Papiamentu translaiton:

ambulance pariba-pabao cu pareha young cu plannan extremo
publication: diahuebs, 1 july 2010. categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): one caso sensitivo owing to socede diaranzon at night at jan flemming, hour cu one ciudadano owing to impedi before her son by 17 year comete suicidio. autoridad owing to indicate, cu past owing to haye come to anend in the acto, y not owing to lose cabez, y at once owing to actua before libera the young, door by clip the cabuya. this owing to laydown cu the young owing to remain at life. tog owing to send tanto police because ambulance at the lugar before aid the young, y bay cune hospital. assure at present cu the guia by profesionalnan, can sake for by cualkier problem depressed cu the can is inside, before so follow her life because one person cu good future. one rato after, the same ambulance owing to return santa cruz, but the trip here before one cas some east by trappers club. owing to resulta cu the novia by the young also be willing to comete suicidio. seems cu past owing to guli the balanan blanco cu is saca give off an odour strong before core cu insecto in cas combina cu one producto odd by cabey. but more odd is cu hour ambulance owing to arrive cas, past owing to core depart for her not worde deal. cu very coremento her slow the personal by medico present together cu police owing to succeed laydown in the ambulance before hibe hospital. but hour owing to arrive cu the lady by 14 year at servicio by emergencia, past owing to happen behind the police y at careda owing to try scapa. behold miembronan by seguridad y police is at careda her slow in the cura by hospitaal. one rato after one acolyte by seguridad owing to localize y owing to trece inside before her same good. do not conoci kico is pasando cu they, neither if is one acuerdo the pareha here owing to arrive at dje, but mature is cu both attempt owing to fracasa. probably sicologonan at hospitaal will talk cu both before saca the idea odd here for by they cabez.
Hi Monkeys
Are those kids the monster's friends?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 01, 2010, 08:57:01 PM »

Carp:
Lets get all the good people off Aruba FIRST and then "GO FOR IT"..
LOL
BOTH of them??????????????

< smirk >

LOL... There could be more.. Look under the panted rock !! They are hiding :}
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 01, 2010, 08:58:43 PM »

In California thats about 3 months rent and a bag of groceries. Smile
Woww I am happy for her and her families. The police was there a few times and they didnt investigate very well.... I hope it will not happen again. how many years lost, how much pain for her and her family Sad
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: July 01, 2010, 09:17:52 PM »

Wow,  I hope she can collect it!!   That should enhance her life a bit.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: July 01, 2010, 09:22:53 PM »

There were TWO suicide attempts last night...I think the one Klaas posted about earlier is the 17 year old, and then there was also a 14 year old girl if I understand correctly.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/ambulance-pariba-pabao-cu-pareha-hoben-cu-plannan-extremo/

Papiamentu translaiton:

ambulance pariba-pabao cu pareha young cu plannan extremo
publication: diahuebs, 1 july 2010. categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): one caso sensitivo owing to socede diaranzon at night at jan flemming, hour cu one ciudadano owing to impedi before her son by 17 year comete suicidio. autoridad owing to indicate, cu past owing to haye come to anend in the acto, y not owing to lose cabez, y at once owing to actua before libera the young, door by clip the cabuya. this owing to laydown cu the young owing to remain at life. tog owing to send tanto police because ambulance at the lugar before aid the young, y bay cune hospital. assure at present cu the guia by profesionalnan, can sake for by cualkier problem depressed cu the can is inside, before so follow her life because one person cu good future. one rato after, the same ambulance owing to return santa cruz, but the trip here before one cas some east by trappers club. owing to resulta cu the novia by the young also be willing to comete suicidio. seems cu past owing to guli the balanan blanco cu is saca give off an odour strong before core cu insecto in cas combina cu one producto odd by cabey. but more odd is cu hour ambulance owing to arrive cas, past owing to core depart for her not worde deal. cu very coremento her slow the personal by medico present together cu police owing to succeed laydown in the ambulance before hibe hospital. but hour owing to arrive cu the lady by 14 year at servicio by emergencia, past owing to happen behind the police y at careda owing to try scapa. behold miembronan by seguridad y police is at careda her slow in the cura by hospitaal. one rato after one acolyte by seguridad owing to localize y owing to trece inside before her same good. do not conoci kico is pasando cu they, neither if is one acuerdo the pareha here owing to arrive at dje, but mature is cu both attempt owing to fracasa. probably sicologonan at hospitaal will talk cu both before saca the idea odd here for by they cabez.
Hi Monkeys
Are those kids the monster's friends?

No names are given.

The 14 year old ran from the ambulance when they opened the doors at the hospital.

There is video here of it.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3831&offId=0&offDate=2010-7&video=1

Click on the second picture at the bottom.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #892 on: July 01, 2010, 09:24:50 PM »

Hi!! I'm glad to be here! I tried several times today, and couldn't get in. Klaas? I thought you were prolly going nuts, but I see that you found a way to stay busy! Love Joran's teeny weeny picture! LOL!

Not that it matters, but I think I read that Stephany's father said that Joran took Stephany's earrings. I noticed that an earring that looks like the ones she was wearing in the videos, is in one of the crime scene pics. I guess the SOB hit her hard enough to make it come off:

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: July 01, 2010, 09:33:23 PM »

TY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 01, 2010, 09:35:44 PM »

TY
YW

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: July 01, 2010, 09:59:27 PM »

TY
YW
I think that yesterday was the month-memorial for Stephany...no news in the peruvian news...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: July 01, 2010, 10:07:16 PM »

CBB,
Could that be one of those little elastic hairband thingies?  That's what I think it is and Stephany had put her hair up.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: July 01, 2010, 10:11:42 PM »

I hate to use the word "deccent" and MSM in the same sentence but did anyone else nnotice that the minute the monster demanded his $1M he fell from the headlines?

If what I think I am seeing is true, good on them!  Joran's brand just dropped in value termendously.  He has been demoted to Punk 2nd Class with no demand and so no money.  At least that's how it appears to me.  If they are all avoiding direct coverage of him and ignoring him, it's the best thing they could do to devalue his interviews.

Also it has to be killing Joran as he seems to like the media attention almost as much as the thrill of killing and the money.

Make his stale news!  Ignore his sorry ass for a while!  Concentrate on the Flores instead.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: July 01, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »

The National Police choir was singing at one of the three services for Stephany yesterday.

I'd like to get that message to Joran just in case he is getting too comfortable with his jailors these days.

Just saying, Joran. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: July 01, 2010, 10:23:01 PM »

I hate to use the word "deccent" and MSM in the same sentence but did anyone else nnotice that the minute the monster demanded his $1M he fell from the headlines?

If what I think I am seeing is true, good on them!  Joran's brand just dropped in value termendously.  He has been demoted to Punk 2nd Class with no demand and so no money.  At least that's how it appears to me.  If they are all avoiding direct coverage of him and ignoring him, it's the best thing they could do to devalue his interviews.

Also it has to be killing Joran as he seems to like the media attention almost as much as the thrill of killing and the money.

Make his stale news!  Ignore his sorry ass for a while!  Concentrate on the Flores instead.

In a year he will sell his interviews for somekind of butt cream ...the monster may feel so sad nobody pay attention of him
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.