March 28, 2024, 03:43:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488280 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1140 on: July 03, 2010, 09:58:34 AM »

he is desperately trying to cash in on his evil notoriety.

That

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1141 on: July 03, 2010, 10:01:12 AM »

The swwwerver seems to be working very well this morning. No interruptions ovah here. Good Job Dugga and all!

( monkey angel )

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: July 03, 2010, 10:38:37 AM »

van der Sloot Connected to Missing Teens in Thailand???
Breaking: Van der Sloot connected

to missing teens in Thailand?

Major development -- Is Joran Van Der Sloot linked to missing teen
girls in Thailand? Nancy Grace has the latest on this report.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Good Morning, Monkeys

It's GONE!  I saw the Joran photograph with the Thai information at that link yesterday and now it's missing.

See if you can see it there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: July 03, 2010, 10:51:05 AM »

van der Sloot Connected to Missing Teens in Thailand???
Breaking: Van der Sloot connected

to missing teens in Thailand?

Major development -- Is Joran Van Der Sloot linked to missing teen
girls in Thailand? Nancy Grace has the latest on this report.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Good Morning, Monkeys

It's GONE!  I saw the Joran photograph with the Thai information at that link yesterday and now it's missing.

See if you can see it there.

Yeah, it's gone..looks like they have removed it from her website.  Guess they decided the NE wasn't their best source?  LOL

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: July 03, 2010, 11:00:21 AM »

I wonder if NG received a "Cease and Desist" and if so who sent it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: July 03, 2010, 11:18:46 AM »

http://www.overthelimit.info/world/2010/07/03/is-there-really-a-van-der-sloot-tv-deal/

Is there really a Van der Sloot TV Deal?
Posted by admin on July 3, 2010 0 Comment

Could it be true that a network has agreed to a Van der Sloot TV deal? Although there is no proof that anyone has yet signed a contract for exclusive rights to the accused killer’s personal story it does appear that Joran van der Sloot is trying yet again to give another “true” version of the events surrounding the death of Stephany Flores in Peru. The price he is demanding for this story is a cool $1,000,000.

According to Peruvian reports Van der Sloot wants to cash in and sell an interview to a major network, or at least he is willing to deal with anyone who will ante up a whopping million dollar fee. This seems like a replay of the scam he used to try and extort a quarter of a million dollars from the mother of his alleged first victim Natalee Holloway.

With all of the unpaid versions of these murders already circulating it seems unlikely that there is anything Van der Sloot could possibly say or add. In fact it would be almost anti-climatic to listen to him prattle on about grisly murders in his cocky, unemotional vocal style.

Either Joran Van der Sloot is truly a cold blooded sociopathic murderer who is completely disconnected from reality or he is desperately trying to cash in on his evil notoriety. In this instance it is most likely a combination of both.

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TACOPINA: You paid him for a tape that he made and wound up getting an hour interview with him. And so be it, Greta. Great TV, great ratings- -

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have a problem with that?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do have a problem with it, Greta, because if you offered Joran $10,000 tomorrow and ask him to tell you a fifth story, he would do it.

Clearly, he's a sick kid. Clearly, I have nothing to say in defense of his actions, Greta. OK?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: July 03, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »

While Monkeys were sleeping last night ... others were hard at work behind the scenes at the SM site.  Monkeys are the beneficiaries.

My sincere thanks.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1147 on: July 03, 2010, 11:48:45 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=245.msg38685#msg38685

From Joran's 2005 Character witness list:

HT Grande

Did I miss something here?  Is she his mother or sister or something and I didn't know it?

How recent is this pic? I have one from Casa Tua in 2009 and she has biceps bigger than Larry "the cable guy"

He added it on June 19th (which doesn't really mean anything), and she recently changed it to her profile picture too.  But I don't really know when the picture was taken.

It sure bothers me that he was on Joran's CHARACTER witness list... and she was a Holloway lawyer!!!!!

Vinda's other associations on Facebook:

CaribMedia, Tera Group N.V., Havaianas, EYE KANDY UNLIMITED, VERAO AGORA, GRATE Group Curacao (GR8 Group), SAC Gala Night, sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.<3, Supperclub Cruise, TheStars Hair Studio, Hyatt Regency Curaçao Golf Resort, Spa and Marina, Chef Maldonado, Cuba's Cooking, Viana Healing Center, Maharaj Indian Restaurant, Surprise, Doornroosje, Curacao North Sea Jazz Festival, Comité Roos Aruba, J.L. Penha & Sons, Inc - CURACAO-ARUBA-ST MAARTEN, MPG Real Estate, Dushi Carnival Group, Asociacion Trabao di Hubentud na Aruba (ATHA), Aruba Courier Express, Koffie-Break, Muvi Vision, Kowloon Restaurant, Diveversity Aruba, World Gratitude, Island Temptations, Aruba Gay Rights Parade, Las Cartas del Tarot, SPORTSZONE Aruba, Indulgence by the Sea, HARD ROCK CAFE CARACAS, Galletas de la fortuna, Qwanto! Payroll Software, LesbianLush.com, carolina Internacional, Que Pasa? restaurant-artgallery & bar, king julian, Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Human Rights Campaign, Movies, Traffic Safety in Aruba, Scuba Aruba, Digicel Haiti Relief Fund, Veintiseven La Revista, Juggling Fish, THISANE & THIMUNE, The Coconut Trading Co., T.H. Palm & Company, The Lazy Lizard,

(Salamander Holdings)

Larimar Spa Aruba, Speak Easy Lounge Aruba (Selaruba), Aruba International Film Festival, 11:11PM PRODUCTIONS, I ♥ ARUBA, Erin Mia Milchman, Louie Salaben's Keller Williams Real Estate Page, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) - South Florida Chapter, The Art Collection, Radisson Aruba Resort. Rep LATINOAMERICA, Ultimo beach na Aruba mester keda di nos SAY NO TO RITZ CARLTON !!!, GLOBAL NEWS ARUBA, Girls in Wonderland Orlando, Milano Fusion Restaurant & Lounge Aruba

Good morning Monkeys!

That's why it bothered me too Carpe!  The latest I've heard is that she IS Dave Holloway's attorney.  That's why I really thought...maybe there's something I don't know or am missing here! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: July 03, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »

I saw this today and though is was good
"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth." Joran Van der Sloot

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: July 03, 2010, 11:53:26 AM »

What the ?? OMG
It looks like.. umm .hmm.. whatever.

Is that 2 guys ?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: July 03, 2010, 11:54:49 AM »

While Monkeys were sleeping last night ... others were hard at work behind the scenes at the SM site.  Monkeys are the beneficiaries.

My sincere thanks.

Janet

I second that..HIGH FIVE to the Scared Monkey team !!
:}
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: July 03, 2010, 12:00:28 PM »

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TACOPINA: You paid him for a tape that he made and wound up getting an hour interview with him. And so be it, Greta. Great TV, great ratings- -

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have a problem with that?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do have a problem with it, Greta, because if you offered Joran $10,000 tomorrow and ask him to tell you a fifth story, he would do it.

Clearly, he's a sick kid. Clearly, I have nothing to say in defense of his actions, Greta. OK?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

[/quote]

My Respect level for Mr.Tacopina just raised up one level.. ANY News media or anyone who trys to pay a criminal for words are just as criminal as the criminal.. or worse.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: July 03, 2010, 12:01:13 PM »

Does Dave and Beth have any idea how Vinda is connected to these poeple???? I mean, come one now????? Aruba is a small island and evidently everyone knows everyone.....Can someone send this onformation to John Q and or Dave? I swear it's everyone on that island had a hand in this case.. I was half kidding in my siggy...but it seems I was right on!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: July 03, 2010, 12:07:57 PM »

Does Dave and Beth have any idea how Vinda is connected to these poeple???? I mean, come one now????? Aruba is a small island and evidently everyone knows everyone.....Can someone send this onformation to John Q and or Dave? I swear it's everyone on that island had a hand in this case.. I was half kidding in my siggy...but it seems I was right on!
We have questioned many of Dave's actions regarding people he associates with on Aruba. This is not to disparrage him -- just more of a "head-scratcher" to us.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: July 03, 2010, 12:09:05 PM »

Hitler said something very close to Jorans point in words.
It is actually true.
For instance..

That is why the Media and Politicians keep repeating the words "Illegal Immigrant"
It is an Oxymoron..
 Illegal is a criminal and and Immigrant is a person who allpies for and receives legal entry into any nation.
They will convince the majority of the population to accept illegals..
It is all a lie and a criminal act by political leaders and the Media who have a responsibility to tell accurate information to public eyes and ears..
jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: July 03, 2010, 12:10:11 PM »

Hitler said something very close to Jorans point in words.
It is actually true.
For instance..

That is why the Media and Politicians keep repeating the words "Illegal Immigrant"
It is an Oxymoron..
 Illegal is a criminal and an Immigrant is a person who applies for and receives legal entry into any nation.
They will convince the majority of the population to accept illegals..
It is all a lie and a criminal act by political leaders and the Media who have a responsibility to tell accurate information to public eyes and ears..
jmho
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: July 03, 2010, 12:13:57 PM »

We have questioned many of Dave's actions regarding people he associates with on Aruba. This is not to disparrage him -- just more of a "head-scratcher" to us.

I feel as if he gives them information they use against him...this is vicious and he needs to stay away from these melicious liars, all of them! ughhhh so mad!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: July 03, 2010, 12:21:42 PM »

Dave is a God Loving Man
He has explained his belief before and that is to extend a good hand and bring truth in a kind manner. He expects that the world will respond back with truth in a kind manner.

He is a better man then I am.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: July 03, 2010, 12:23:30 PM »

;p

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1159 on: July 03, 2010, 12:25:05 PM »

in jolly ole England  - they call those - Bingo Wings... LOL

Perhaps she enjoys flapping them at dubyadubyadubya.bingolush.com?

I KNOW you read it, because I`m pretty sure, I know you. Smile

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.