April 24, 2024, 07:15:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 490333 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: July 05, 2010, 12:29:44 AM »

Hasn't our Anna had contact with Ann Angela in the OM office in Aruba?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: July 05, 2010, 12:59:27 AM »

The Van der Sloots have no sense of the truth.  They have been living off their infamy
since Natalee's death.  Anita and Paulus were paid for the interview with P&W when Joran
threw wine at Peter R. DeVries.  Anita was all up in the middle of the Rene Gielen cockumentarty.

Joran has told lie after lie and then said oops!   At least Beth only lost $25,000 and not the
whole quarter million that he wanted.

Anita's recent interview was riddled with lies.  Nothing she said was verified.  It was just put out for public consumption.

Any network that pays Joran or Anita is paying for a work of fiction.

You are right Magnolia.  It's time for the networks to stop making this family making them look like idiots.  The networks need to do their homework.

I have an idea.  Let's see if Joran accepts being interviewed by Nancy Grace because she is the only one with guts to make them look like the fools they are.

They need to stop people like Chris Cuomo conducting these fluffy interviews with Joran.  Chris Cuomo can't even get out of his own way.

Sun Tzu say...

All war based on deception.

18. Hiding order beneath the cloak of disorder is
    simply a question of subdivision; concealing courage under
    a show of timidity
presupposes a fund of latent energy;
    masking strength with weakness is to be effected
    by tactical dispositions.

19. Thus one who is skillful at keeping the enemy
    on the move maintains deceitful appearances,
according to
    which the enemy will act.  He sacrifices something,
    that the enemy may snatch at it.

20. By holding out baits, he keeps him on the march;
    then with a body of picked men he lies in wait for him.

-----

Rene Gielen cockumentary! Classic. LOLOL  That is a good one, San. I love it. That was exactly what it was. Nothing but cock and bull. Rene is an unhinged lunatic.

* On Facebook - Rene Gielen enjoys chatting it up with:
  • Tito Lacle
  • Rosalie Klein
  • Dilma Arends
  • Jan Brennan

all of them suffer the same disease.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: July 05, 2010, 08:00:26 AM »

Hasn't our Anna had contact with Ann Angela in the OM office in Aruba?

Yes, indeed I have and even one phone conversation with the much esteemed Hans Mos himself.

Since my reporting back of what was said was not very popular at the time, I also received a rather lengthy "time out" as the result of it.

Anyone may email Ann Angela at the office of the OM.  Feel free to do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: July 05, 2010, 08:04:47 AM »

Hero Brinkman was a voice for Natalee in the Dutch Parliament.

In over five years he's the only one that had the guts to speak out for her.  It took courage to do what he did. 

He's a true HERO in my opinion.

From the bottom of my heart I appreciate his efforts to find Justice for Natalee.

I was so hopeful that he was going to actually be able to do something about this whole mess.  But I think in the end the Parliament was more concerned with corruption as far as funds go than the cronyism that allowed the investigation into Natalee's disappearance to be foiled.  The Netherlands can't even get Aruba to account for all the money they give them and in the end I think this was the prime concern of the others in Parliament.  Just the impression I got; I have no proof of that.

But I had not thought of him since Joran murdered again.  He must feel as totally vindicated as we do now.  I bet he has said "I told you so" a few times lately.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: July 05, 2010, 08:56:34 AM »

Klaas, it's time to turn words into action once again.  Let's get a petition for everyone here to sign, a petition that can be circulated to all our friends, a bulk e-mail so that we can sign saying we will boycott any products or any networks who pay any vdSloot attorney or who knowingly interview the attorneys or the mother of Joran, his brothers, any "reporters" or newspaper employees in Aruba, who are doing the bidding for Joran.  Let's get a petition and circulate it, and pass it along to the media outlets.  IT IS IMPERATIVE that we do this for Natalee and for Stephany and those unnamed Oriental and South American girls who have not had a voice on their behalf.

I think that's a great idea, Tyler.  Just not sure exactly how to do it.  And we know they will go for the almighty ratings.  How to get them to listen to us instead???  If they had any morals they wouldn't be paying these people in the first place.

Melody and Anita just made more than they ever thought to have at one tinme in their lives, I am sure.  And now Joran has this idea he will get a million.

Someone else posted they think Joran killed Stephany in part for the media attention and I tend to agree that this was part of it--among other things like his being flat broke.  But I think he did this on the anniversary date of killing Natalee for the media attention, thinking he'd figure out a way to evade punishement.

I don't think Joran actually realizes it took a lot of people covering for him for him to have evaded before.  He actually thinks he committed the perfect crime.  He is too stupid to have realized he couldn't have gotten away with anything without the help of a whole corrupt little island.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: July 05, 2010, 09:10:00 AM »

Klaas, it's time to turn words into action once again.  Let's get a petition for everyone here to sign, a petition that can be circulated to all our friends, a bulk e-mail so that we can sign saying we will boycott any products or any networks who pay any vdSloot attorney or who knowingly interview the attorneys or the mother of Joran, his brothers, any "reporters" or newspaper employees in Aruba, who are doing the bidding for Joran.  Let's get a petition and circulate it, and pass it along to the media outlets.  IT IS IMPERATIVE that we do this for Natalee and for Stephany and those unnamed Oriental and South American girls who have not had a voice on their behalf.

I think that's a great idea, Tyler.  Just not sure exactly how to do it.  And we know they will go for the almighty ratings.  How to get them to listen to us instead???  If they had any morals they wouldn't be paying these people in the first place.

Melody and Anita just made more than they ever thought to have at one tinme in their lives, I am sure.  And now Joran has this idea he will get a million.

Someone else posted they think Joran killed Stephany in part for the media attention and I tend to agree that this was part of it--among other things like his being flat broke.  But I think he did this on the anniversary date of killing Natalee for the media attention, thinking he'd figure out a way to evade punishement.

I don't think Joran actually realizes it took a lot of people covering for him for him to have evaded before.  He actually thinks he committed the perfect crime.  He is too stupid to have realized he couldn't have gotten away with anything without the help of a whole corrupt little island
I agree completely!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: July 05, 2010, 09:11:15 AM »

Great idea! It's what any thinking person would and should do. I sincerely hope any network won't be so morally bankrupt as to even contemplate paying Joran one thin dime for the plethora of lies he will spew.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: July 05, 2010, 10:00:44 AM »

Hi Tylergal

I was busy last night and just saw this message.  This is a great idea.  I'm not good at writing letters but if someone else writes something up, I can set up an online petition and we can send that around.  We can also send the letter to media outlets.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1308 on: July 05, 2010, 10:23:09 AM »

Klaas (or another mod) Please delete post 1304, I'll resize the pics and repost!

TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: July 05, 2010, 10:32:05 AM »

Joran van der Sloot will get the same lawyer as Michael Jackson

Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch young man who is suspected of the murder of Stephany Flores, during his trial will count on three lawyers. One of them was Joseph Pina Taco, the lawyer who in 2005 succeeded Michael Jackson to whitewash allegations of child abuse.

In September the trial began in Peru Joran van der Sloot. Taco Pina had already referred the lawyer of Van der Sloot in the case of Natalee Holloway. The disappearance of the girl was never solved. Joran father, lawyer Paul Van der Sloot, would in 2005 have contributed to the disappearance of Natalee's body.

Fair trial guarantee
With the appointment of three lawyers to the authorities in Peru to avoid any suspicion of legal inequality.

The three-man team of lawyers for Joran, in addition to Taco Pina another Peruvian and a foreigner count. The former lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, Maximo Altez, said last month that he stopped the case because his "family would have many problems."

According Altez is possible that in the case of Stephany Flores third person in the game and even that option would be Altez too little investigated. The new three-man team aims to lawyers for Joran acquittal.

http://www.hbvl.be/nieuws/media-en-cultuur/aid951278/joran-van-der-sloot-krijgt.aspx
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: July 05, 2010, 10:38:24 AM »

Going through Joran's character witnesses:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/sasylady?ref=search

Sasha Ridpath

Sasha is fb friends with some 990 people and among those are.......

Armin E. Solognier
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Armin.Solo?ref=sgm

Annalisa Gesterkamp (Rosalie Kien's daughter)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=585774872&ref=sgm

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=389075&id=507440214#!/album.php?aid=389075&id=507440214

From Sasha Ridpath's FB album entitled Feb 2010, they were added on Feb 14th.

I think these are of Bubali Plas.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: July 05, 2010, 10:39:11 AM »

Joran gets lawyer Michael Jackson LIMA - Joran van der Sloot during his trial in September, assisted by an American lawyer who also defended Michael Jackson.

Taco Joseph Pino Michael Jackson pleaded allegations of child abuse-free in 2005. Joran was already his client in the Holloway case, write the AD.

Besides Taco Pina will have two other lawyers in court defending Joran. The trio will plead acquittal, because according to Taco Pina still quite possible that in the third game. That option is under the current attorney Joran Maximo Altez forced confession never examined further.

The American also surprised about that Stephany Flores after three days was found dead on the hotel room, and when sufficient images of surveillance cameras where she stands and turned the night of the murder was missing already been given.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7112568/__Joran_krijgt_advocaat_Michael_Jackson__.html?sn=binnenland,buitenland
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: July 05, 2010, 10:41:02 AM »

High powered lawyers really serve no real purpose in a court system such as Peru's. There are NO jury trials. These type lawyers are only successful when they can manipulate jury members' "feelings". A 3 judge panel aren't going to be "taken in".

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: July 05, 2010, 10:53:59 AM »

I agree Wreck. I think Taco is on board simply to negotiate TV interviews and bring in some cash to pay more legal bills.  LOL  He is a media whore.  He and Joran are a perfect fit.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: July 05, 2010, 10:59:19 AM »

High powered lawyers really serve no real purpose in a court system such as Peru's. There are NO jury trials. These type lawyers are only successful when they can manipulate jury members' "feelings". A 3 judge panel aren't isn't going to be "taken in".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: July 05, 2010, 11:39:13 AM »

Remember this one?  I still get mad every time I read it!

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/200703/joe-tacopina-natalee-holoway-criminal-defense-attorney

Newsmakers

1-800-Save-My-Ass

Suspected of murdering that blond girl in Aruba? Having some problems with your appointment as homeland-security chief? Made the mistake of having sex with Christie Brinkley's husband? Call Joe Tacopina, the best-dressed, smoothest-talking, hardest-working criminal-defense attorney going, and for a mere $750 an hour, everything will be okay

BY LISA DEPAULO PHOTOGRAPH BY FRANÇOIS DISCHINGER

March 2007

TONIGHT, JOE TACOPINA—or as the TV makeup artists call him, "Joe-too-bad-he's-married-Tacopina"—is wandering the beaches of Aruba in his favorite Italian soccer shirt, his $6,500 Panerai watch (official timekeeping instrument of the Italian navy), and the leather sandals he bought in Milan, searching for Booty. It doesn't look good. He's here as part of his ongoing quest to clear "the good name" of Joran van der Sloot, one of his numerous infamous clients, the one who had the misfortune of being the last person to see (and sort of have sex with) Natalee Holloway.

But, ah, Joe is convinced—still!—that his client was not the last person to see Natalee alive. "Booty was," he says. "And who knows who else?" Booty is an alleged drug dealer who operates out of a hut on the beach, just feet from the ground-floor room at the Holiday Inn where Natalee was staying...until she vanished. Gotta find Booty.

Joran has not been charged with anything (despite spending ninety days in an Aruban jail), but more than a year after Natalee disappeared, Joe isn't taking any chances. He continues to investigate the crime as though the cable networks were still running nightly dispatches.

"Check this out," says Joe. We are standing toe-deep in sand on a pitch-black night, peering into Natalee's hotel room. The sliding doors lead directly to the beach—and to Booty's drug hut. Booty, Joe explains, told Joe's private investigator that he saw Natalee return to her room that night at three ten in the morning, fifteen minutes after Joran left her on the beach. "Booty knew it was Natalee, because he knew her," Joe says. "Because he sold her drugs earlier that day."

Wow. Now, that would be a news flash. Is he sure about this?

"Well, it would be kinda nice if I can get Booty to tell me the same thing," Joe says.

"Hey! You're that guy!"

Someone has recognized Joe on the beach. This happens all the time in Aruba. Actually, it doesn't matter where you go: These days, everyone seems to know Joe. They know him from his daily appearances in the tabloids, for representing&well, just about everyone. Joran van der Sloot; Bernie Kerik; Michael Jackson's manager; Foxy Brown (until they parted ways—"She's either gonna end up in jail or an insane asylum"); the "Page Six" guy accused of trying to shake down Ron Burkle; the Sopranos actor caught up in a cop killing; the woman who was hurt when Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle crashed his plane into her apartment; the nurse from New Jersey whose husband washed up in three suitcases in the Chesapeake Bay; and on and on. They've seen his constant appearances on the Greta-Larry-Abrams-Crier dead-girl-of-the-week cable-TV circuit. (But not Nancy Grace. He refuses to do Nancy Grace.) They've heard him on Imus in the Morning (he also occasionally "counsels Imus on legal matters"). Even his appearances as a legal expert for ABC News—a gig he discontinued because it precluded him from being on every channel. "It would have been to the detriment of my clients if I could only go on ABC," he says. But he still owes the network big-time. It was an ABC producer, after all, who told Joran van der Sloot to "call Joe Tacopina" after his previous lawyers pissed him off.

So part of the agenda in Aruba this week is to toss a bone to ABC's Chris Cuomo in the form of an "exclusive" sit-down with Joran. ABC did the first half of the interview yesterday, on the beach where Joran did not do it. "They wanted to do the interview near the fishermen's huts," Joe explains, "but we eschewed that. We don't want to make it any more sensational than it already is." (Joe thinks of everything.) Instead, they had Joran walk the beach where he did not do it at sunset, when the lighting would be nice. Other than that, "no ground rules," Joe says. Well, except that Cuomo wasn't allowed to ask about what happened that night! "We did that already," says Joe—in Cuomo's last exclusive with Joran and Greta's last exclusive with Joran&

That morning, over breakfast at the Hyatt, young Joran van der Sloot—who is so tall (six feet four) his head keeps hitting the lid over the omelet bar while the waitresses gawk and the other breakfast diners point—tells me that he hasn't had to worry about much since Joe Tac has been in charge. "I love the guy," he says. So much that "if I do get any money from any of these civil suits, I plan to give it all to Joe."

You mean more than his 30 percent?

"Every dime."

("He said that?" says Joe. "That's really touching." Ka-ching!)

Shortly after breakfast, Chris Cuomo—soon to be knighted as the news anchor of Good Morning America—is cooling his heels in the Hyatt lobby. His camera crew has to catch the next flight out of Aruba, and Cuomo is none too pleased that Tacopina is holding up the big interview because he's upstairs changing into a new soccer shirt.

"Relax," Joe tells Cuomo from his cell phone.

"He's on Tacopina time," Joran explains to Cuomo, referring to the phrase often used for Joe's chronic lateness.

Of course, it will all work out in the end. Joran will do the final interview poolside at his parents' house. Cuomo will get his "exclusive"—and his GMA gig. And Joe Tacopina will have another notch in his belt as the hottest lawyer in the country.

Tags
Newsmakers,
Joe Tacopina

Read More http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/200703/joe-tacopina-natalee-holoway-criminal-defense-attorney#ixzz0souQKeSm

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: July 05, 2010, 11:40:43 AM »

I agree Wreck. I think Taco is on board simply to negotiate TV interviews and bring in some cash to pay more legal bills.  LOL  He is a media whore.  He and Joran are a perfect fit.
I agree too!
It's quite typical for a sociopath (bully) to get a stronger team of supporters behind him when they are caught in a corner. That goes with the mentality. Joran attracts like-thinkers and I guess this team thinks that they will be able to bully their way through the Peruvian government. And they get paid to do that. That seems like a sin to me. Should have been one of the commandments, Thou Shalt Not Bully.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: July 05, 2010, 11:41:35 AM »

A little something for the Shamans, they're gonna need it!  lol

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: July 05, 2010, 11:49:11 AM »

Freddy looks bloated.

steroids.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: July 05, 2010, 11:52:57 AM »

More funny stuff from jenna2;

jenna2  PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 pm         

Heli wrote:

Thailand is a hotspot for child sexual tourism and sexual tourism in general. I'm sure there are thousands of women and children missing there.

In doing a quick search of Thai newspapers and online news, I have not seen any mention whatsoever of JvDS being the focus of any missing person investigation but I'm sure Nancy Grace will have all the FACTS tonight.

It completely freaked me out that Joran moved to Thailand because of the months that we spent reading all of the inappropriate comments that Marten Van Den Berg made to young girls on Aruba.

By the way, I do not believe that Joran killed either Natalee nor Stephany. Something else is going on.

I could be the only one on this board who does not believe that Joran is a killer. I do believe that Joran is a liar. But liar and killer is different.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.