March 28, 2024, 06:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488304 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: July 07, 2010, 12:46:09 PM »

JMO,  I don't think Sebastian attended school anywhere other than ISA this past school year.  All indications as far as I've seen are that Sebastian is still in Aruba also.

He looks extremely young & immature, imo.  Ninth grade max??
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: July 07, 2010, 12:52:48 PM »

Right, Geragos pulled out / was let go for the molestation case. I don't know why and I think only one living person knows what happened there. Mesereau replaced Geragos. So he was on the case first. I try not to follow anything M. Jackson related - just repulsive.

On that note - who wants Jesus juice?

( smiles )

Rob, I remember when that happened.  It had something to do with an airline flight.  Someone help my memory.  I cannot remember the details of that, but I just recall something about an airline flight was involved and Geragos was either responsible for something that happened as a result or was not present for what turned out to be some perceived injustice to the child molester thing.

I'm thinking someone in the party who flew with him in the chartered plane or was in the hangar at his arrival, was secretly filming his arrival, etc. thus violating his privacy.   I think the legalities were against the chartered plane company.  A lot to do over nothing, but I can see the potential for laying the groundwork for a lawsuit.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1462 on: July 07, 2010, 12:54:34 PM »

Sebastian  in College??? Rolling Eyes I don't think so :monkeynono:

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: July 07, 2010, 12:57:47 PM »

Suspected killer Joran van der Sloot was slated to undergo more psychological testing at Peru's Castro Castro prison this week, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Van der Sloot is the 22-year-old Dutchman accused of killing 21-year-old Stephany Flores Ramirez May 30, as well as a suspect in connection with the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

According to Peru.com, a team of experts were to visit the accused killer Tuesday and Wednesday as part of the criminal proceedings unfolding against the Dutchman. Van der Sloot's Peruvian attorney said that the defense will submit their own psychological profiles on van der Sloot, dating back to his childhood.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, a forensic psychologist who examined van der Sloot late last month concluded the accused killer is sane, but "devalues the female figure."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/joran-van-der-sloot-undergoes-more-psychological-evaluations
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1464 on: July 07, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »

JMO,  I don't think Sebastian attended school anywhere other than ISA this past school year.  All indications as far as I've seen are that Sebastian is still in Aruba also.

I agree.  When Paulus died, Val was still at Emerson in Boston.  Sebastian may have flown from Aruba to the US to meet with Val for a flight to NL. 

2NJ

Are there any images of Sebastian in the past year that would indicate he was not in the States as his mother implied.

College summer break begins at the end of May.  This could account for Val's presence in Aruba partying it up in the time frame that Stephany was murdered.

Elementary, middle and high schools wrap it up at the end of June.

Janet

+++++++

Interview with Anita van der Sloot - De Telegraaf - June 19th 2010

The actual interview:

<snipped>

The road leading up to his arrest in Peru, started in February, she feels. "When Paul died, we all came together in Arnhem for his cremation. My two youngest sons flew in from the US, where they go to college. I came from Aruba and Joran came from somewhere else."

<snipped>

Janet - I know I`m not 2NJ... but I just thought of this.

There are tons of pics of Sebastian that prove he was not in the US... on the ISA school`s website.

See category (Technology Class)

http://www.isaruba.com/Students%20life/Pictures/quarter1.html#

Sebas went fishing with Captain Anthony Hagedoorn over this past weekend and they made soup together. He`s in Aruba.

It is really stupid to lie your arse off on television - and then telegraph your every move over the Internet. ... but then again, it is how a Van der sloot rolls.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: July 07, 2010, 01:06:32 PM »

I agree.  When Paulus died, Val was still at Emerson in Boston.  Sebastian may have flown from Aruba to the US to meet with Val for a flight to NL. 

2NJ

Are there any images of Sebastian in the past year that would indicate he was not in the States as his mother implied.

College summer break begins at the end of May.  This could account for Val's presence in Aruba partying it up in the time frame that Stephany was murdered.

Janet

+++++++

The actual interview:

<snipped>

The road leading up to his arrest in Peru, started in February, she feels. "When Paul died, we all came together in Arnhem for his cremation. My two youngest sons flew in from the US, where they go to college. I came from Aruba and Joran came from somewhere else."

<snipped>

There are tons of pics of Sebastian that prove he was not in the US... on the ISA school`s website.

Sebas went fishing with Captain Anthony Hagedoorn over this past weekend and they made soup together. He`s in Aruba.

It is really stupid to lie your arse off on television - and then telegraph your every move over the Internet. ... but then again, it is how a Van der sloot rolls.

Carpe ... this is summer break.

Can you please provide a link to the ISA website.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: July 07, 2010, 01:12:31 PM »

Nut

I agree but ... there could be an explanation.

Janet

+++++

BooMonkey

School?  College?

Could it be that something was lost in translation.  Maybe Jo-An could clarify.

Janet

I think they call high school college in Aruba.  Sebastian would be what we would call a freshman in high school.  Valentijn is going to actual college.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: July 07, 2010, 01:12:42 PM »

Janet - I did, it is right above what you highlighted in blue.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: July 07, 2010, 01:16:22 PM »

If Sebastian was in Aruba ... it would make sense that he would have flown to Holland with Anita.  IMO

Janet

+++++

The actual interview:

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: July 07, 2010, 01:21:43 PM »

Janet - I did, it is right above what you highlighted in blue.

Thanks Carpe

I meant a link to images of Sebastian in a attendance at ISA in the 2009-2010 school term.

Thank You

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1470 on: July 07, 2010, 01:22:54 PM »

2NJ

Janet

+++++++

The actual interview:

<snipped>

<snipped>

Carpe ... this is summer break.

Can you please provide a link to the ISA website.

Thanks

Janet

Carpe did give you an extension of the ISA website....

http://www.isaruba.com/

I believe TM, Carpe or others have posted pictures of Sebastian during the past year while he was in Aruba and/or at ISA (including maybe some videos).  IMO, the text of Anita's comment about US & attending college is a translation issue. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: July 07, 2010, 01:23:34 PM »

Nut

I agree but ... there could be an explanation.

Janet

+++++

BooMonkey

School?  College?

Could it be that something was lost in translation.  Maybe Jo-An could clarify.

Janet

I think they call high school college in Aruba.  Sebastian would be what we would call a freshman in high school.  Valentijn is going to actual college.

An example would be Colegio Arubano which is what we would consider a high school unless it's a K-12 like ISA.   But it's definitely NOT a college like in the states.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: July 07, 2010, 01:26:55 PM »

Here are some pics from that time period.

I have spotted Sebastard at the 1-15-2010 Student Assembly.

http://www.isaruba.com/Students%20life/Pictures/quarter3.html#

------------------
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: July 07, 2010, 01:32:41 PM »

If Sebastian was in Aruba ... it would make sense that he would have flown to Holland with Anita.  IMO

Janet

+++++

The actual interview:

<snipped>

<snipped>

I still believe the writer's interpretation of what Anita said is where the conflict is.   Maybe spring break was to begin following Paul's death and she left ahead of the boys to plan the 'service'.  The writer could have interpreted that both attend 'college' in the US but maybe Anita referred to their attending school in 'America' or 'back home' or whatever.  I still think Val might have met Sebastian in perhaps Miami to fly together to Arnhem....maybe even accompanied by a friend or family member there. 

jmo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: July 07, 2010, 01:32:59 PM »

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: July 07, 2010, 01:34:26 PM »

Here are some pics from that time period.

I have spotted Sebastard at the 1-15-2010 Student Assembly.

http://www.isaruba.com/Students%20life/Pictures/quarter3.html#

I must be blind.  LOL

It doesn't matter.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: July 07, 2010, 01:35:33 PM »

NOW is see.

Thanks

Janet

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: July 07, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »

Sebastian reminds me of Chris Farley when he did the Chippendale`s dance on SNL with Patrick Swayze. LOL

------------------
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: July 07, 2010, 01:38:13 PM »

2NJ

Janet

+++++++

The actual interview:

<snipped>

<snipped>

what are we to expect from jorans parents as far as integrity and honesty! nothing! because they both lied, covered up and showed Joran that he was above the law and any moral responsibility to do what was right. Instead pauulis groomed him to be a gambler predator, stalking  young girls to drug and kill. Pauulus was into more than we know thus far! and surely joran was aware of his dads underworld dealing and wanted to be just like his dad. I dont see the other two boys being any better off with anita to  lead them as she led joran. only time will tell what will become of them. for the meantime lets hope that joran gets his due once he is put into general population. fast cure for his arrogant attitude. before paying anita for any interviews they should check out her story first as far as the boys being in the united states thats red flag 1 for them to see she has no credibility.. rant over!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: July 07, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »

He looks extremely young & immature, imo.  Ninth grade max??

ono
I thought  the same thing also.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.