March 29, 2024, 09:17:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488543 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: July 07, 2010, 01:45:14 PM »

whom did they inherit that big hm. like his brother he has a big frankenstein head how odd.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: July 07, 2010, 01:47:11 PM »

sorry about the type
I mean!! from  whom did those sloot  boys get their frankenstein head from. how odd.

whom did they inherit that big hm. like his brother he has a big frankenstein head how odd.

Loca
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: July 07, 2010, 03:20:10 PM »

I can’t figure out who paid the $30,000 USD to whom. Lori Berenson, an American, was convicted by Peru of terrorism and sentenced to 20 years. I read recently that she had been released on probation after serving 15 years. She must remain in Peru during probation.

Google translation from Spanish, at
http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/506902/gobierno-confirmo-que-se-pago-us30-mil-favor-terrorista-lori-berenson

Government confirmed that it paid U.S. $ 30 000 for terrorist Lori Berenson

Minister of Justice also acknowledged that the failure of the IACHR also included the cancellation of a hundred thousand suns pay a civil

Justice Minister, Víctor García Toma, confirmed yesterday that the Peruvian State paid $ 30,000 to Lori Berenson convicted of terrorism under a mandate of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights (IACHR).

That controversial decision by the Peruvian authorities complied was ordained on November 27, 2004 by resolution of the Commission that upheld the request of the U.S. process, which sued the Peruvian government for having been subjected to an uneven process in the military during the government of Alberto Fujimori. In the resolution, said ordering the payment for "costs and expenses" that had to Berenson in the process that followed.

Garcia takes also acknowledged that the failure of the IACHR also included the cancellation of a hundred thousand suns pay a civil that the Peruvian State had issued against the accused terrorist, who with other members of the MRTA planned to storm the Congress .

PAYMENT IS MADE IN MARCH 2006
However, the minister of justice said it was not the current but the previous government that made the controversial payment. "The Ministry of Justice defrayed the expense on March 15, 2006 pursuant to the mandate of the IACHR," he told a news conference.

He added that the current policy of the Ministry of Justice on these mandates indemnification of the Commission is different from the previous regime who now repair payments for the accused terrorist took last in the list of priorities.

Asked about the unusual payment Berenson, Fausto Alvarado, Minister of Justice in the government of Alejandro Toledo, said the news was a "rehash." He said that this payment was made through an emergency decree issued "when Kuczynski was Prime Minister and Finance Minister Fernando Zavala." Alvarado declined to delve further into the matter. "That issue came out in newspapers and was widely discussed. I have nothing further to comment, "he said.

Learn More
In other cases, the Commission also ordered that Peru compensated with $ 17 million to Baruch Ivcher and broker S/.11 million Gustavo Cesti Hurtado.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1483 on: July 07, 2010, 04:05:09 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: July 07, 2010, 04:13:26 PM »

Anita Hugeones -

Anita Hugen: Lekker!!!!!!!  Delicious!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 3:35am ·

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1485 on: July 07, 2010, 04:23:04 PM »

Anita Hugeones -

Anita Hugen: Lekker!!!!!!!  Delicious!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 3:35am ·

ohhh life is so delicious with a dead husband, one mongolito in jail for murder, and he's only been accused of disappearing one other girl. and I have one wonderful zoon who's fast-tracking to becoming Aruba's best known director ever, a hard feat if I do say so myself, and my littlest one is bulking up for a starring role in the remake of Animal House as Bluto. These are the good times, and life is great.

yes, lekker... delicious.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: July 07, 2010, 04:32:21 PM »

Found it!

Interview with Anita van der Sloot - De Telegraaf - June 19th 2010

The actual interview:

<snipped>

The road leading up to his arrest in Peru, started in February, she feels. "When Paul died, we all came together in Arnhem for his cremation. My two youngest sons flew in from the US, where they go to college. I came from Aruba and Joran came from somewhere else."

<snipped>

Really? Sebastian is in college?? Is he a boy genius or is she just overall calling all schools "college"?  Funny, how she hates America and thinks we done her boy and country wrong, but when the fit hits the shan, she sends them to us for safety. Hmmmm, interesting.

BooMonkey

School?  College?

Could it be that something was lost in translation.  Maybe Jo-An could clarify.

Janet

I think they call high school college in Aruba.  Sebastian would be what we would call a freshman in high school.  Valentijn is going to actual college.

college-high school
university-college

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: July 07, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »

The road leading up to his arrest in Peru, started in February, she feels. "When Paul died, we all came together in Arnhem for his cremation. My two youngest sons flew in from the US, where they go to college. I came from Aruba and Joran came from somewhere else."

Ah, cremated Paulus.  Is that the same crematorium you used for Natalee after she was finished off, and P.S., Joran came from elsewhere?  That elsewhere is your loins, you whore of Satan.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: July 07, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »

I can’t figure out who paid the $30,000 USD to whom. Lori Berenson, an American, was convicted by Peru of terrorism and sentenced to 20 years. I read recently that she had been released on probation after serving 15 years. She must remain in Peru during probation.

Google translation from Spanish, at
http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/506902/gobierno-confirmo-que-se-pago-us30-mil-favor-terrorista-lori-berenson

Government confirmed that it paid U.S. $ 30 000 for terrorist Lori Berenson

Minister of Justice also acknowledged that the failure of the IACHR also included the cancellation of a hundred thousand suns pay a civil

Justice Minister, Víctor García Toma, confirmed yesterday that the Peruvian State paid $ 30,000 to Lori Berenson convicted of terrorism under a mandate of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights (IACHR).

That controversial decision by the Peruvian authorities complied was ordained on November 27, 2004 by resolution of the Commission that upheld the request of the U.S. process, which sued the Peruvian government for having been subjected to an uneven process in the military during the government of Alberto Fujimori. In the resolution, said ordering the payment for "costs and expenses" that had to Berenson in the process that followed.

Garcia takes also acknowledged that the failure of the IACHR also included the cancellation of a hundred thousand suns pay a civil that the Peruvian State had issued against the accused terrorist, who with other members of the MRTA planned to storm the Congress .

PAYMENT IS MADE IN MARCH 2006
However, the minister of justice said it was not the current but the previous government that made the controversial payment. "The Ministry of Justice defrayed the expense on March 15, 2006 pursuant to the mandate of the IACHR," he told a news conference.

He added that the current policy of the Ministry of Justice on these mandates indemnification of the Commission is different from the previous regime who now repair payments for the accused terrorist took last in the list of priorities.

Asked about the unusual payment Berenson, Fausto Alvarado, Minister of Justice in the government of Alejandro Toledo, said the news was a "rehash." He said that this payment was made through an emergency decree issued "when Kuczynski was Prime Minister and Finance Minister Fernando Zavala." Alvarado declined to delve further into the matter. "That issue came out in newspapers and was widely discussed. I have nothing further to comment, "he said.

Learn More
In other cases, the Commission also ordered that Peru compensated with $ 17 million to Baruch Ivcher and broker S/.11 million Gustavo Cesti Hurtado.

This is proof positive the the International court on Human Rights is corrupted and can't be trusted for justice.
Typical Banana republic bullcrap.. These people have no idea how to operate in a civilized manner.
Lori supported and worked with a group that gunned down and bombed innocent people.
She is a murderer for a cause that need not have ever been especially by a communist thinking girl from new york.
She was screwing her lawyer while she was in prison and has a child by him.. she used him to obtain freedom..
She was part of the para military group called the Shining Path.
Typical of communist groups to run around killing others in there cause to ultimately control everyone through fear and intimidation.Just Like China did and still does today.
They can keep her in Peru and I hope the people on the street even up the score with her.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: July 07, 2010, 04:36:06 PM »

Oh, you silly tramp, you could send them out killing American virgins, a la Joran.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: July 07, 2010, 05:52:44 PM »

Sleuth - that's about the way it is too!  lol

The whole thing is so sad though.

We're keeping our spirits up in spite of it:

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/06/jimmy_buffett_performs_surpris.html

He drank his life into oblivion and is now having to make his living taking his cues from old Warren, the commie hack.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: July 07, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »

Oh no, my father has collapsed grasping at his chest on lane two!

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: July 07, 2010, 06:13:10 PM »

Sebastian  in College??? Rolling Eyes I don't think so :monkeynono:

Nut

I agree but ... there could be an explanation.

Janet

+++++

BooMonkey

School?  College?

Could it be that something was lost in translation.  Maybe Jo-An could clarify.

Janet

I think they call high school college in Aruba.  Sebastian would be what we would call a freshman in high school.  Valentijn is going to actual college.

An example would be Colegio Arubano which is what we would consider a high school unless it's a K-12 like ISA.   But it's definitely NOT a college like in the states.
So maybe when if Satish graduates from "Colegio Arubano" he can go to "Colegio Medico Arubano" for 6 months and can practice Medicine!!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: July 07, 2010, 06:18:02 PM »

Van der Sloot is provisional release
Dutchman Joran van der Sloot in Peru has requested that his trial in freedom allowed to wait. According to a radio station in Peru's judiciary to handle the request.

Van der Sloot is silent
The murder suspect Joran is in the Castro Castro prison in Lima. He keeps his mouth tightly to his interrogation and confession that his hopes to be declared invalid.

Psychological research
Meanwhile psychologists investigate whether Van der Sloot can be held responsible for the death of Stephany Flores. The young woman was found in a hotel room in late May.

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/binnenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2010/07_juli/07/binnenland/van-der-sloot-wil-voorlopig-vrij.xml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: July 07, 2010, 06:18:20 PM »

Joran Van der Slot requests take your release process

Lima, July 7. (Peruinforma.com) .- The confessed murderer of Stephany Flores asked the jury to see his face if his opinion still at large.
The defendant appealed the detention order that imposed a criminal court on duty Juan Buendia, who ordered that he begin a criminal investigation for the alleged crimes of aggravated homicide and simple theft.

Upon request, the Superior Court of Lima attend and evaluate the request.

In the coming days we will know the legal status of the foreigner, who is being held in the Miguel Castro Castro.

http://peruinforma.com/index.php?menu=news&pag=103&id=54527
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: July 07, 2010, 06:22:51 PM »

Sleuth - that's about the way it is too!  lol

The whole thing is so sad though.

We're keeping our spirits up in spite of it:

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/06/jimmy_buffett_performs_surpris.html

He drank his life into oblivion and is now having to make his living taking his cues from old Warren, the commie hack.

Surely, Tyler, you do not refer to Jimmy Buffet?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: July 07, 2010, 06:28:02 PM »

LOL Carpe....
O/T
Hey, I meant to post this to you awhile ago - I knew you loved that bus fight and maybe you saw Tosh.0 do a segment on it. @ 1:28 I laff, I cried, and I laff's so hard I had heart palpitations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIIXCX8If9w

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: July 07, 2010, 06:30:56 PM »

-----

Going to watch it now, Rob.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: July 07, 2010, 06:39:33 PM »

LOL Carpe....
O/T
Hey, I meant to post this to you awhile ago - I knew you loved that bus fight and maybe you saw Tosh.0 do a segment on it. @ 1:28 I laff, I cried, and I laff's so hard I had heart palpitations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIIXCX8If9w

LOL! It is funny. Whoa black betty am-balams. The part where the idiot said he was minding his own business was hysterical to me too. He was doing anything but that!

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: July 07, 2010, 06:48:37 PM »

O/T
CARPE - Drat - I forgot to post the one of the viral versions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEBS7JIrx-Y&feature=related

@ .26 Epic Beard guy brushes Tyrone's teeth with a sweet left jab, and then follows with a weave-locking right upper cut.

Then before the fight breaks out @ about 2:00 Tyrone wipes out a smoke. Hey, Tyrone, there's no smoking on the bus. And then all hell breaks loose..Laughing..

looking back, I think Tyrone wishes he lit that cigarette - it was almost his last.

Enjoy! : )

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.