March 29, 2024, 06:06:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488503 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1500 on: July 07, 2010, 06:58:03 PM »

Ahoy Matey?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: July 07, 2010, 07:09:45 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/van_der_sloot_thai_sex_slave_probe_natalee_holloway/celebrity/68941

VAN DER SLOOT: SEX SLAVE GANG PROBED BY THAI COPS

Confessed killer JORAN  VAN DER SLOOT is under investigation for the disappearances of young women he recruited for the sex trade in Thailand, The ENQUIRER has learned.

"There are girls who went missing in Bangkok while van der Sloot was there. Thai investigators are looking into whether he might have been involved," said a source with Thai law enforcement.

"Girls who are approached by sex traffickers here often get killed, especially if they discover they are being tricked into prostitution and start to resist or threaten to go to the police.

"Many of these girls have no legal documents. If they go missing, nobody notices. It's easy to kill them, hide the bodies and get away with it."

Van der Sloot, 22, lived in Bangkok in 2008 after authorities in Aruba failed to charge him with the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway. While in Bangkok, van der Sloot recruited women for the sex trade by posing as a production consultant for a modeling agency, using the alias "Murphy Jenkins," say sources.

He printed up bogus business cards, which listed the phone number of a buddy who agreed to back up his phony story. But his girl-peddling scam was cut short after he contacted a pal in Holland, asking for help getting into the sex trafficking trade.

Instead, his friend contacted Dutch journalist Peter de Vries, who set up a sting operation in Bangkok's Landmark Hotel.

"Joran showed up with several girls he'd recruited by telling them they'd be photo models in Holland. He promised they'd make big money and live a luxurious life," de Vries told The ENQUIRER.

"In reality, his plan was that once they arrived in Holland, they'd be forced into prostitution in Dutch brothels."

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: July 07, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »

I agree.  When Paulus died, Val was still at Emerson in Boston.  Sebastian may have flown from Aruba to the US to meet with Val for a flight to NL. 

If Sebastian was in Aruba ... it would make sense that he would have flown to Holland with Anita.  IMO

Janet

+++++

Interview with Anita van der Sloot - De Telegraaf - June 19th 2010

The actual interview:

<snipped>

The road leading up to his arrest in Peru, started in February, she feels. "When Paul died, we all came together in Arnhem for his cremation. My two youngest sons flew in from the US, where they go to college. I came from Aruba and Joran came from somewhere else."

<snipped>

I still believe the writer's interpretation of what Anita said is where the conflict is.   Maybe spring break was to begin following Paul's death and she left ahead of the boys to plan the 'service'.  The writer could have interpreted that both attend 'college' in the US but maybe Anita referred to their attending school in 'America' or 'back home' or whatever.  I still think Val might have met Sebastian in perhaps Miami to fly together to Arnhem....maybe even accompanied by a friend or family member there. 

jmo

Where do all the criminals-in-waiting a/k/a vanderSloot family get all the money to fly all over the world all the time?  Is the money coming from Joran's prostitute business?  We all know teachers do not make that kind of money.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: July 07, 2010, 07:10:52 PM »

Is this the class that rode the short bus?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: July 07, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »

what are we to expect from jorans parents as far as integrity and honesty! nothing! because they both lied, covered up and showed Joran that he was above the law and any moral responsibility to do what was right. Instead pauulis groomed him to be a gambler predator, stalking  young girls to drug and kill. Pauulus was into more than we know thus far! and surely joran was aware of his dads underworld dealing and wanted to be just like his dad. I dont see the other two boys being any better off with anita to  lead them as she led joran. only time will tell what will become of them. for the meantime lets hope that joran gets his due once he is put into general population. fast cure for his arrogant attitude. before paying anita for any interviews they should check out her story first as far as the boys being in the united states thats red flag 1 for them to see she has no credibility.. rant over!!
[/quote]

The cat's in the cradle with the silverspoon, big Joran is a man.  I want be a man, Dad, I want to be judge like you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: July 07, 2010, 07:33:06 PM »

Thanks Puzzler

I am been reading over the transcript of one of Joran's many confessions regarding his last moments with Natalee ... the confession that implies he sold Natalee to the sex trade.

Whether Joran's words are a reflection of the truth or not ... it is obvious that this young man had a foundational knowledge regarding this segment of the Aruban underground economy prior engaging in the sex trade industry in Thailand.

Following are segments of the transcripts pertaining to Joran's sex trade confession.  However ... the entire transcripts are a good read.

Janet

+++++

Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: And tell me what happened.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Then I got out, steppe out of the car. She was with me, went to the beach with her. And we just were making out. We never did anything else. And then -- at first, I didn't see anyone there, you know, anything. And I'm almost, like, OK. Whatever. You know, it's not going to happen. Then I saw a guy and he came, and he just handed me a bag, grabbed the girl by the arm and he went to the boat that he had in the water.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did Natalee say?

VAN DER SLOOT: She said nothing, nothing until she was on the boat. And then she was, like, Hey, you know, what's going on? You're not coming with me, or -- I don't know. She wasn't -- wasn't panicking or anything. And then (INAUDIBLE) on the boat and the boat went away, I still heard, like, you know, What's going on? I think she was pretty drunk. That's what the main thing was.

VAN SUSTEREN: But she didn't struggle with this guy to go to the boat?

VAN DER SLOOT: Uh-uh.

VAN SUSTEREN: Didn't you think that was odd?

VAN DER SLOOT: No because I said we were going to go on a boat.

VAN SUSTEREN: You told her that.

VAN DER SLOOT: Uh-huh. That's my story to go to the beach, that we were going to go on a boat.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did the guy give you?

VAN DER SLOOT: They gave me a bag of money.

VAN SUSTEREN: Ten thousand dollars?

VAN DER SLOOT: Wasn't even $10,000. It was less (INAUDIBLE)

VAN SUSTEREN: How much short?

VAN DER SLOOT: Oh, a couple hundred short. Probably took it for himself. I don't know.

MORE:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Joran van der Sloot says he told his father Paulus that he sold Natalee Holloway to a man in Aruba. Joran says he recorded conversations between his father an him that refer to this sale and could possibly corroborate what he told us on tape.

In a moment you will hear one of those recordings that Joran says took place early in 2008. Now, we have repeatedly reached out to Joran's van der Sloot's father Paulus, but he has refused to respond.

We cannot verify whether if the voices on the tape are Joran and his father. The prosecutor in Aruba could do this with his subpoena power. And note, Joran says this is his father on the recording.

We had two different experts analyze if the recording was altered. One expert is confident it is not altered, while the other expert has concerns that the recording may have been modified. Here it is.

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Hi, dad, how are you?

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: I'm all right, you?

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I'm sort of fed up. I can't stand it any longer.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, hang in there a bit longer. You must keep tough.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I just want it to be over. I don't care what will happen to me.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: I understand, but too much has happened. You have to be strong.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I do my best, but I really don't know. I feel rotten.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, you have no choice.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I can come forward and end this.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Yeah, not a good idea, I think. You have to think about us too.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I will do that, but if they find the girl, there is at least proof I didn't hurt anybody.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: But what you have done is pretty bad. Human trafficking is a serious crime.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I know, but how could I know where all this would lead to?

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, it's a shame you made certain choices, but there has to be a moment it will stop. Okay? You cannot talk with anyone about this, do you understand?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

MORE:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: July 07, 2010, 07:37:55 PM »

Tyler:

Never heard that there is any connection between Jimmy Buffett's family & Warren Buffett.  He and his family are local.  Everyone adored his late parents and love his sister, Lucy who has a great place down at the Gulf:  www.lulusathomeport.com/

His liberal politics are not mine and he's loved here only for his music and fun personality-he composed just about all of his lyrics.  He is a creative genius. 

When he was a youngster he would make all the neighborhood kids living in the neighborhood of the grandmother a friend of mine line up in her garage & listen to him sing & entertain them.  They would roll their eyes and wish they were riding their bikes or playing hopscotch instead. lol  Little did they know how famous he would become.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: July 07, 2010, 07:47:42 PM »

Now I'm under the impression that Paulus was the kingpin deal-maker of the sex trade operation and Joran was the kid who lured in the young girls, drugged them and delivered them to the coyote. It was like Paulus gave his kid a high paying job and he could stay out of trouble and scope hot chicks.
Then Joran got higher in ranks and took over the business. Paulus then could retire in his last few years. Then to beat the heat Joran moved to Thailand where he could move easier. wow.

When Paulus died Joran thought he was some hotshot businessman... and blew it.
brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: July 07, 2010, 08:18:47 PM »

... snipped ...

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Joran van der Sloot says he told his father Paulus that he sold Natalee Holloway to a man in Aruba. Joran says he recorded conversations between his father an him that refer to this sale and could possibly corroborate what he told us on tape.

In a moment you will hear one of those recordings that Joran says took place early in 2008. Now, we have repeatedly reached out to Joran's van der Sloot's father Paulus, but he has refused to respond.

We cannot verify whether if the voices on the tape are Joran and his father. The prosecutor in Aruba could do this with his subpoena power. And note, Joran says this is his father on the recording.

We had two different experts analyze if the recording was altered. One expert is confident it is not altered, while the other expert has concerns that the recording may have been modified. Here it is.

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Hi, dad, how are you?

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: I'm all right, you?

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I'm sort of fed up. I can't stand it any longer.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, hang in there a bit longer. You must keep tough.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I just want it to be over. I don't care what will happen to me.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: I understand, but too much has happened. You have to be strong.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I do my best, but I really don't know. I feel rotten.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, you have no choice.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I can come forward and end this.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Yeah, not a good idea, I think. You have to think about us too.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I will do that, but if they find the girl, there is at least proof I didn't hurt anybody.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: But what you have done is pretty bad. Human trafficking is a serious crime.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I know, but how could I know where all this would lead to?

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, it's a shame you made certain choices, but there has to be a moment it will stop. Okay? You cannot talk with anyone about this, do you understand?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

MORE:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html
In what language was Joran and Paulus speaking in? Were they speaking English? ... If so, then that makes that tape dubious, because neither of them can speak English well. English is like their 3rd or 4th language. For a conversation like that, they would either speak in the language they are most fluent in or else in a rather private language.

English would probably be their last choice, imo. (aside: Yes, I'm aware that Joran had retracted his claim that this tape is authentic.)

Does anyone know what language was used in the tape?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: July 07, 2010, 08:37:54 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: July 07, 2010, 08:38:50 PM »

brerlee

IIRC correctly the conversation was in English ... the language that Paulus has spoken on all his talk show interviews ... the language that Joran has spoken in all his talk show interview.

I am not of the opinion that Joran's sex trade confession reflects the truth regarding what happened to Natalee but ... it is a reflection of Joran's foundational knowledge of the Aruban sex trade at a young age  prior to engaging in sex trade industry in Thailand.  In other words ... Thailand was not where it all began.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: July 07, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Thanks Klaas.

It should be a good show tonight.  However ... I will listen to it later.  I am off to dinner and a movie (Grown-Ups) with a friend right now.

Later, Janet
5:40 PM PT

_____

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: July 07, 2010, 08:52:38 PM »

The road leading up to his arrest in Peru, started in February, she feels. "When Paul died, we all came together in Arnhem for his cremation. My two youngest sons flew in from the US, where they go to college. I came from Aruba and Joran came from somewhere else."

Ah, cremated Paulus.  Is that the same crematorium you used for Natalee after she was finished off, and P.S., Joran came from elsewhere?  That elsewhere is your loins, you whore of Satan.

Whore of Satan - perfect. 

Nice job TG.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: July 07, 2010, 09:19:48 PM »

Ah, cremated Paulus.  Is that the same crematorium you used for Natalee after she was finished off, and P.S., Joran came from elsewhere?  That elsewhere is your loins, you whore of Satan.

Nice job TG.
Yes! Well done, TG!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1514 on: July 07, 2010, 09:23:45 PM »

Nice job TG.

I meant to compliment TG on that one myself! LOL   I just forgot earlier.

That shot had a butt load of English put on it. Sweeeeeet!

She is a whore of Satan.... and pimpin ain`t easy. (as the saying goes)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: July 07, 2010, 09:27:19 PM »

Tyler:

Never heard that there is any connection between Jimmy Buffett's family & Warren Buffett.  He and his family are local.  Everyone adored his late parents and love his sister, Lucy who has a great place down at the Gulf:  www.lulusathomeport.com/

His liberal politics are not mine and he's loved here only for his music and fun personality-he composed just about all of his lyrics.  He is a creative genius. 

When he was a youngster he would make all the neighborhood kids living in the neighborhood of the grandmother a friend of mine line up in her garage & listen to him sing & entertain them.  They would roll their eyes and wish they were riding their bikes or playing hopscotch instead. lol  Little did they know how famous he would become.

Yes, his father and Warren are brothers.  He has made so much money and lost more and when he was down on his luck, he would prattle off some liberal crap and old Warren would pull him up by his socks.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: July 07, 2010, 09:33:23 PM »

information contained in the following article, found at: https://www.23andme.com/gen101/variation/buffett/

Are Warren and Jimmy Buffett Related?

It's no surprise that Warren and Jimmy Buffett have been long-time friends and fans of one another. Warren Buffett, chairman and chief executive of the investment fund Berkshire Hathway, and Jimmy Buffett, lead singer of the Coral Reefer Band, have a lot in common. As Fortune's 1999 article points out, both men "play stringed instruments, stick to their guns, and are filthy rich."

Then there's the surname. Because last names are passed down from father to son, the two men - who call one another "Cousin Jimmy" and "Uncle Warren" - have always wondered if and when in the past their paternal lines intersect. Jimmy even accompanied Doris Buffett, Warren's older sister and the family's resident genealogist, on a research trip to Norfolk Island, a speck of land in the South Pacific with a large population of Buffetts. But the expedition failed to yield a connection between Warren and Jimmy.

Recently the Buffetts, both customers of 23andMe, turned to DNA to help determine whether they share a common ancestor.

Various parts of the human genome can be used in different ways to gauge how closely related two people are to one another. But for two men with the same last name, the Y chromosome is the obvious choice - because men inherit their Y chromosomes directly from their fathers, just like their last names. For example, one recent survey of English men named Sykes found that 50 percent of them were nearly identical at four locations on their Y chromosomes.

Well, it turns out that Warren can leave Jimmy out of his will. Though the two Buffetts could still be distant cousins, their Y chromosomes are no more similar to one another than those of any two unrelated men.

But using genetic methods that trace ancestry back millennia into the past, tools developed by 23andMe show that the tropical troubadour and the sage of Omaha do share some things in common. For example, their maternal lines - traceable using a snippet of genetic material known as mitochondrial DNA that is passed directly from mother to child - both lead back to present-day Spain about 15,000 years ago, when glaciers covered much of Europe and most of the continent would have been uninhabitable. That means both men's mothers are descended along a direct female line from a woman who lived in that place and time.

Another 23andMe tool shows that both men are most genetically similar to people living in northern and central Europe today, a suggestion that the majority of their ancestors lived in that part of the world before modern times.

After receiving his results, Warren broke the news. "Bottom line: We're not related," Warren wrote to his sister Doris. We hope that despite this fact, Cousin Jimmy is still invited to Uncle Warren's family reunions.

23andMe's Ancestry tools help you discover the traces of your ancestors in your DNA. Purchase 23andMe's service now and dig into your past!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: July 07, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »

Natgeo channel's "Locked up Abroad" (on now) features someone locked-up in Peru!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: July 07, 2010, 09:39:57 PM »

Rectification: RNW item concerning Joseph Tacopina
Published on 7 July 2010 - 6:36pm

A report about Joran van der Sloot's legal defence published by Radio Netherlands Worldwide on Tuesday has been withdrawn.

It turns out that New York top lawyer Jospeh Tacopina has not decided to defend the Dutchman in Peru, where he is accused of murdering Stephany Flores. The lawyer did advise Mr Van der Sloot in 2005 after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Nor did Mr Tacopina defend the late US pop star Michael Jackson in court. He was a member of the singer's defence team in the abuse case brought against him.

RNW had based its report on information published by a Peruvian newspaper, El Comercio.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/rectification-rnw-item-concerning-joseph-tacopina
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: July 07, 2010, 09:52:02 PM »

Tyler:

Yes, his father and Warren are brothers.  He has made so much money and lost more and when he was down on his luck, he would prattle off some liberal crap and old Warren would pull him up by his socks.

No kidding never, ever heard that-are you certain??!    His parents were just plain folks--His dad worked for Scott Paper Company until his retirement & I can't remember what his mom did, but everyone thought the world of them-very down to earth and not pretentious - Jimmy built a great home for them on Mobile Bay & helped Lucy with her restaurant career.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.