March 28, 2024, 09:02:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488336 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: July 08, 2010, 07:51:28 PM »

CBB - I think the suggestion was for a Post of the Day "avatar" - maybe a blingee-encrusted medal or trophy.

Only problem is that we have quite a few terrific posts on the same day. Well, sometimes.

Gotcha, msmarple! I think that's a great idea!

LOL!!!

I love it.. lol
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: July 08, 2010, 07:54:04 PM »

brerlee

IIRC correctly the conversation was in English ... the language that Paulus has spoken on all his talk show interviews ... the language that Joran has spoken in all his talk show interview.

I am not of the opinion that Joran's sex trade confession reflects the truth regarding what happened to Natalee but ... it is a reflection of Joran's foundational knowledge of the Aruban sex trade at a young age  prior to engaging in sex trade industry in Thailand.  In other words ... Thailand was not where it all began.

Janet

Ive always believed Joran and his father were involved in sextrades and sex scapades, Joran was groomed for this since his teens.  Joran said "we did this 20--20times before nothing bad ever happened'  No one becomes a sex trader, pimp, serial rapist,killer without the training or the trigger. Thialand was were Joran ran or was sent to when the air got too hot in aruba.
Did he sell Natalie or did he kill and dispose of her remains. That we may never know.  Not to worry Karmas a bitch and will come to bite him in the ass Im hoping sooner now than later.

oh and Joran speaks  papiamento , dutch english and spanish. at one time or another we have heard tapes of him speaking various languages as did papa sloot

He also speak German Russian and he was able to communicate in Thailand.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: July 08, 2010, 09:09:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_74977.php

Google translation:

Joran calls freedom

July 8, 2010, 12:44 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot (22) wants to wait for trial in freedom. He has filed a request with the court in Peru. Justice takes its request pending.

Peruvian radio station RPP to this report Wednesday. Joran is in custody in the Castro Castro prison near Lima, Peru. He's here in trial against him for the murder of the student Stephany Flores (1921) on May 31 this year. The murder suspect is this week subject to a further psychological research. It examines how Joran can be held responsible for the murder of Flores. The research takes place in prison where he was stuck.

It is customary for lawyers in Peru clients trying to get out of jail pending the trial. This conditional release, the suspect in Lima remain and report weekly to the court. It is also possible to get house arrest. The request in the coming days by the court to be judged. Legal experts in Peru in the media indicated the possibility of release "minimal" to consider.

The U.S. attorney Joe Taco Pina has not decided to Joran legal in Peru to assist. Last week this newspaper reported that the lawyer would become part of a three-man team of lawyers of the accused. The judge has denied that this is the case. He would be possible Joran legal advice. Amigoe relied on reports in international media including the newspaper and Peruvian Peru21.

Youze gonna die, homey! Freedom is only a dream for you now. It will never happen.
I have a better chance of getting a lunch date with the Queen of England. Joran does not have the skills to survive in prison. The ability to hurt little defenseless
sweethearts will not get him very far. Baddest man rules - and that FO SHO ain`t gonna be Joran. He is a 5 star coward, as his poppy-san was a 5 star coward.

I dont think Joran has had a real and I am real reality check!!  I think that they need to put him in lurigancho in general population!  that would be a real as it gets. ya think.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: July 08, 2010, 09:11:28 PM »

CBB - I think the suggestion was for a Post of the Day "avatar" - maybe a blingee-encrusted medal or trophy.

Only problem is that we have quite a few terrific posts on the same day. Well, sometimes.

LOL!!!

I love it.. lol

someone needs to tell the fool Joran that pauluus is dead as a door nail and nothing is going to help him now!! he is not as resillient now!! he is bluffing his way thru. he needs someone to scare the living  manure out of him.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: July 08, 2010, 09:13:29 PM »

Google translation:

Joran calls freedom

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot (22) wants to wait for trial in freedom. He has filed a request with the court in Peru. Justice takes its request pending.

Peruvian radio station RPP to this report Wednesday. Joran is in custody in the Castro Castro prison near Lima, Peru. He's here in trial against him for the murder of the student Stephany Flores (1921) on May 31 this year. The murder suspect is this week subject to a further psychological research. It examines how Joran can be held responsible for the murder of Flores. The research takes place in prison where he was stuck.

It is customary for lawyers in Peru clients trying to get out of jail pending the trial. This conditional release, the suspect in Lima remain and report weekly to the court. It is also possible to get house arrest. The request in the coming days by the court to be judged. Legal experts in Peru in the media indicated the possibility of release "minimal" to consider.

The U.S. attorney Joe Taco Pina has not decided to Joran legal in Peru to assist. Last week this newspaper reported that the lawyer would become part of a three-man team of lawyers of the accused. The judge has denied that this is the case. He would be possible Joran legal advice. Amigoe relied on reports in international media including the newspaper and Peruvian Peru21.

Youze gonna die, homey! Freedom is only a dream for you now. It will never happen.
I have a better chance of getting a lunch date with the Queen of England. Joran does not have the skills to survive in prison. The ability to hurt little defenseless
sweethearts will not get him very far. Baddest man rules - and that FO SHO ain`t gonna be Joran. He is a 5 star coward, as his poppy-san was a 5 star coward.

I am reminded that jeffrey dahmer didnt last long. does anyone know how long he lasted and thats in an american prison. were talking the gates of hell prisons in peru.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: July 08, 2010, 09:14:33 PM »

LOL!!!

I love it.. lol

even if he spoke pig latin it's not gonna help himmmmm

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: July 08, 2010, 09:15:47 PM »

Google translation:

Joran calls freedom

Email this article 
Print this article 

I dont think Joran has had a real and I am real reality check!!  I think that they need to put him in lurigancho in general population!  that would be a real as it gets. ya think.

when he is dead they can send his body to aruba and fertilize anitas lawn with his remains.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: July 09, 2010, 01:27:30 AM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY RESOURCE CENTER

NHRC Mission

The NHRC focuses educational programs, including a traveling safe program, crime prevention and encourages careers in the fields of forensic science and law enforcement.

The NHRC also provides families of missing persons with an action plan, missing poster templates, contacts, resources, and handles press releases and media reach

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 209/210:
  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: July 09, 2010, 09:18:44 AM »

Google translation:

Joran calls freedom

Email this article 
Print this article 

when he is dead they can send his body to aruba and fertilize anitas lawn with his remains.
LOL, ain't that the truth. They already have enough BS on that Island to fertilize the world.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1589 on: July 09, 2010, 09:21:42 AM »

Now, I don't see how this Taco Penis thing works.... How can a lawyer from another country possibly help a foreign prisoner in a foreign country? Their laws are different, their style is different and I'm sure as hell America would NOT allow a foreign lawyer to come to our country to help a foreigner from another country beat a murder charge of a beloved family's daughter. I hope the Peru people just laugh at him and hang up the phone.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: July 09, 2010, 09:23:26 AM »

Anna said:
She is also the zoo geeper.  Klaas wears many hats.

I DO know the back story on “zoo geeper.” A good one.

klaas said:
The extra "nnnn's" come from the same type of people that like to add the extra "kkkk's" in monkey.

Ah, I know of whom you speak. They use three k’s. A stupid swipe. I prefer to think that they just can’t spell.

And Good Morning Monnnnkkkeys.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1591 on: July 09, 2010, 09:42:32 AM »

7/8/2010 Awe Mainta

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: July 09, 2010, 10:40:59 AM »

I noticed that they gave the web address of the Joran Torture Game so that those on Aruba
can enjoy it also.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1593 on: July 09, 2010, 10:41:05 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:30 AM »

I am so glad that the boycott is still working so well......monkey dance

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1595 on: July 09, 2010, 11:07:52 AM »

Not sure this was posted......is this the Jan we've come to know?  Name is printed without the 'der', but Language of the Eye sure rings a bell. Wink  Also find it curious that the artist favors unexceptable or rebellious behavior in her work.

http://www.aruba.com/news/arts-culture/%e2%80%9cthe-language-of-the-eye%e2%80%9d-from-local-artist-vanessa-paulina-opens-at-the-westin-art-gallery/#more-3475

The Language of the Eye” From Local Artist Vanessa Paulina Opens at the Westin Art Gallery

Arts & Culture     July 2nd, 2010
No comments (RSS 2.0)

Westin Art Gallery curators Jan and Eefje van Straten were proud to unveil the newest collection of works by noted island artist Vanessa Paulina on Saturday, June 6; expositions usually last for two months.

Paulina has become particularly known in art circles for her sly depictions of a local historical figure, Virginia, a slave who was frequently punished for running away and other “unacceptable” and “rebellious” behavior. When viewing the artist with her works dedicated to the saucy young slave, one is convinced there may be an element of self-portrait in these subtle mixed-media creations.

The balance of the current exposition very much focuses on memories of Aruban life; her own childhood and more historic moments employ a number of her family members as models. The artist commented she feels her own past “reflected in the eyes of a new generation.”

If the “eyes are the window of the soul,” Paulina seems to enjoy the happy, carefree emotions of young children; her works are inspired by the boundless energy and innocence.

The works embody “the eye that sees what it wishes to see; the eye that captures and tells its own story,” according to the artist.

The Westin Gallery is located next to the concierge desk in the main lobby of the Westin Aruba Resort  and is open for viewing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

A gallery representative is available on-site every Wednesday and Friday afternoon from 4 to 6 p.m.   If interested in obtaining a particular work, please contact 743-4080 or 587-0004 during office hours.

Story courtesy of The Morning News

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: July 09, 2010, 11:33:53 AM »

First time I've seen Stefany (Loco Stef) out in quite a while.  From what I gather she has a baby daughter and left Aruba for a while.  The guy in the picture with her may be the father from what I gather, and they seem to have a real rocky relationship.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/picture-gallery?func=viewcategory&catid=36

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&id=707086933#!/profile.php?id=707086933

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=707086933#!/photo.php?pid=2937411&id=707086933

This is an older picture, I think the baby is probably around a year old now.

This one was added to her facebook in Sept 2009

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1083270181

His name is Franco Salvatore, I wondered if he's the same guy in these pics with Benvinda... From some comments that Stef has now removed from her FB pics he seemed to take issue with her leaving the country with the baby.  There were some pretty scary comments imo.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: July 09, 2010, 11:36:26 AM »

Not sure this was posted......is this the Jan we've come to know?  Name is printed without the 'der', but Language of the Eye sure rings a bell. Wink  Also find it curious that the artist favors unexceptable or rebellious behavior in her work.

http://www.aruba.com/news/arts-culture/%e2%80%9cthe-language-of-the-eye%e2%80%9d-from-local-artist-vanessa-paulina-opens-at-the-westin-art-gallery/#more-3475

The Language of the Eye” From Local Artist Vanessa Paulina Opens at the Westin Art Gallery

Arts & Culture     July 2nd, 2010
No comments (RSS 2.0)

Westin Art Gallery curators Jan and Eefje van Straten were proud to unveil the newest collection of works by noted island artist Vanessa Paulina on Saturday, June 6; expositions usually last for two months.

Paulina has become particularly known in art circles for her sly depictions of a local historical figure, Virginia, a slave who was frequently punished for running away and other “unacceptable” and “rebellious” behavior. When viewing the artist with her works dedicated to the saucy young slave, one is convinced there may be an element of self-portrait in these subtle mixed-media creations.

The balance of the current exposition very much focuses on memories of Aruban life; her own childhood and more historic moments employ a number of her family members as models. The artist commented she feels her own past “reflected in the eyes of a new generation.”

If the “eyes are the window of the soul,” Paulina seems to enjoy the happy, carefree emotions of young children; her works are inspired by the boundless energy and innocence.

The works embody “the eye that sees what it wishes to see; the eye that captures and tells its own story,” according to the artist.

The Westin Gallery is located next to the concierge desk in the main lobby of the Westin Aruba Resort  and is open for viewing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

A gallery representative is available on-site every Wednesday and Friday afternoon from 4 to 6 p.m.   If interested in obtaining a particular work, please contact 743-4080 or 587-0004 during office hours.

Story courtesy of The Morning News

Yes, imo it's the same Jan.  Interesting!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: July 09, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »

Google translation:

Joran calls freedom

Email this article 
Print this article 

LOL, ain't that the truth. They already have enough BS on that Island to fertilize the world.

lol yes
miss givings

thats all the purpose he can fill ! dead man walking!!

Loca
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1599 on: July 09, 2010, 12:01:41 PM »

TM,

The pic with the guy holding the baby (collage photo) is wearing a watch on his left wrist.  The guy with Benvinda is wearing a watch on his right wrist and also looks bigger to me.

Hope this goes through...been bumped out a few times this AM.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.