March 19, 2024, 12:27:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 487917 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1600 on: July 09, 2010, 12:09:55 PM »

TM,

The pic with the guy holding the baby (collage photo) is wearing a watch on his left wrist.  The guy with Benvinda is wearing a watch on his right wrist and also looks bigger to me.

Hope this goes through...been bumped out a few times this AM.

I looked at that too...doesn't look like a watch to me (jmo).  Not sure what it is, some kind of bracelet?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: July 09, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/joran-van-der-sloot-trying-use-legal-loophole-get-out-jail

Joran Van Der Sloot Trying To Use Legal Loophole To Get Out Of Jail

Lawyers for suspected killer Joran van der Sloot are trying to take advantage of a Peruvian legal loophole to get him sprung out of jail, RadarOnline.com can reveal.
Although the 22-year-old Dutch national confessed to killing Stephany Flores Ramirez, 21, they are requesting that he be released from prison while he fights the charges.
His defense has appealed the arrest warrant that the Peruvian justice issued to jail van der Sloot at the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro, where he is being housed.
In Peru, all lawyers make this appeal for their defendants, trying to obtain what Peruvian law calls mandato de comparecencia, meaning  defendants are set free, but need to stay in Lima and attend court every week or house arrest.
Van der Sloot's appeal will be evaluated by the court in the next few days, although Peruvian legal experts believe that it is likely that it will be denied.
While van der sloot confessed to murdering Flores Ramirez, he later recanted, and has not publicly commented on the charges. He remains a suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba back in May of 2005, although he has not been charged with any wrongdoing.
He has been receiving regular visits from a mystery female at the notorious Miguel Castro Castro prison, and RadarOnline.com can also reveal that he has been inundated with romantic proposals from other women too.
Van der Sloot was slated to undergo more psychological testing in the prison this week.
According to Peru.com, a team of experts were to visit the accused killer Tuesday and Wednesday as part of the criminal proceedings unfolding against the Dutchman. Van der Sloot's Peruvian attorney said that the defense will submit their own psychological profiles on him, dating back to his childhood.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, a forensic psychologist who examined van der Sloot late last month concluded the accused killer is sane, but "devalues the female figure."
Van der Sloot is accused of killing student Stephany Flores Ramirez May 30, 2010 in a blood splattered Peru Hotel room after she allegedly looked at his computer, and saw emails related to the Holloway disappearance.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1602 on: July 09, 2010, 04:25:21 PM »

I've got a loophole for him. It's called a noose and he can place his blockhead in it anytime!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: July 09, 2010, 05:11:14 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/joran-van-der-sloot-trying-use-legal-loophole-get-out-jail

Joran Van Der Sloot Trying To Use Legal Loophole To Get Out Of Jail

Lawyers for suspected killer Joran van der Sloot are trying to take advantage of a Peruvian legal loophole to get him sprung out of jail, RadarOnline.com can reveal.
Although the 22-year-old Dutch national confessed to killing Stephany Flores Ramirez, 21, they are requesting that he be released from prison while he fights the charges.
His defense has appealed the arrest warrant that the Peruvian justice issued to jail van der Sloot at the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro, where he is being housed.
In Peru, all lawyers make this appeal for their defendants, trying to obtain what Peruvian law calls mandato de comparecencia, meaning  defendants are set free, but need to stay in Lima and attend court every week or house arrest.
Van der Sloot's appeal will be evaluated by the court in the next few days, although Peruvian legal experts believe that it is likely that it will be denied.
While van der sloot confessed to murdering Flores Ramirez, he later recanted, and has not publicly commented on the charges. He remains a suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba back in May of 2005, although he has not been charged with any wrongdoing.
He has been receiving regular visits from a mystery female at the notorious Miguel Castro Castro prison, and RadarOnline.com can also reveal that he has been inundated with romantic proposals from other women too.
Van der Sloot was slated to undergo more psychological testing in the prison this week.
According to Peru.com, a team of experts were to visit the accused killer Tuesday and Wednesday as part of the criminal proceedings unfolding against the Dutchman. Van der Sloot's Peruvian attorney said that the defense will submit their own psychological profiles on him, dating back to his childhood.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, a forensic psychologist who examined van der Sloot late last month concluded the accused killer is sane, but "devalues the female figure."
Van der Sloot is accused of killing student Stephany Flores Ramirez May 30, 2010 in a blood splattered Peru Hotel room after she allegedly looked at his computer, and saw emails related to the Holloway disappearance.

ALL lawyers try this -- it NEVER works. I'm not worried one bit. Peru has joran by the nads.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: July 09, 2010, 06:36:16 PM »

TM,

The pic with the guy holding the baby (collage photo) is wearing a watch on his left wrist.  The guy with Benvinda is wearing a watch on his right wrist and also looks bigger to me.

Hope this goes through...been bumped out a few times this AM.

I'd say in both instances watches:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: July 09, 2010, 06:37:49 PM »

First time I've seen Stefany (Loco Stef) out in quite a while.  From what I gather she has a baby daughter and left Aruba for a while.  The guy in the picture with her may be the father from what I gather, and they seem to have a real rocky relationship.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/picture-gallery?func=viewcategory&catid=36

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&id=707086933#!/profile.php?id=707086933

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=707086933#!/photo.php?pid=2937411&id=707086933

This is an older picture, I think the baby is probably around a year old now.

This one was added to her facebook in Sept 2009

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1083270181

His name is Franco Salvatore, I wondered if he's the same guy in these pics with Benvinda... From some comments that Stef has now removed from her FB pics he seemed to take issue with her leaving the country with the baby.  There were some pretty scary comments imo.

Stefany had a pretty wild and crazy youth.  I know she could clarify much of what Joran, Deepak and Satish were up to with the tourist girls. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: July 09, 2010, 08:08:47 PM »

Loco Steph's baby is skeeery looking.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: July 09, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »

Aw, shux.
9 Brutal Torture Techniques That Were Practiced Until Recently
http://www.smashinglists.com/9-brutal-torture-techniques-that-were-practiced-until-recently/

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: July 09, 2010, 09:37:54 PM »

I thought the same thing but I shut my big mouth.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: July 09, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »

LOL, well, you know me!  I would hate to wake up in the night and have that thing staring
at me.  Maybe Loco Steph loves it though.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 09, 2010, 10:21:48 PM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY RESOURCE CENTER

NHRC Mission

The NHRC focuses educational programs, including a traveling safe program, crime prevention and encourages careers in the fields of forensic science and law enforcement.

The NHRC also provides families of missing persons with an action plan, missing poster templates, contacts, resources, and handles press releases and media reach

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 52:
  The re-enactment is over.  The van der Sloots and Deepak Kalpoe leave.  The police leave.  The others in our group from home check into their rooms to get a couple of hours of sleep before sunup.  Jug and I are staying in Natalee’s room.  He goes for some rest before we will go to the police station to give out statements.  I’m going to wait in the lobby for the police detective named Dennis Jacobs to meet me.  He is supposed to be here in a couple of hours.  I certainly can’t sleep.  Maybe Natalee will just walk in.  I wait in the lobby alone for the detective and review what just happened.

Page 56:  I feel the heat of the sun coming up as I wait in the lobby for police detective Dennis Jacobs.

Page 57:  Detective Dennis Jacobs arrives and takes a seat on a sofa in the lobby across from where I’m sitting on a coffee table.

Page 58:  I’m certainly glad to see the officer.  Relieved that someone in an official capacity appears to be taking an interest in Natalee’s disappearance.  But expressionless and seemingly unconcerned he asks to see her passport and her driver’s license ….

Detective Jacobs asks us to come to the police station in Bubali in about an hour to give our official statements.

Page 59:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o’clock sharp …

Detective Jacobs is sitting behind the counter in a reclining swivel office chair.  As we move toward him, he leans back in his chair.  “We’re ready to give our statements,” we say, anxious to tell him the facts about Natalee’s disappearance we’ve gathered thus far, so that an investigation can get under way.

Page 60:  He pushes one hand and then the other down and across his belly, which is extended by his rearing back.  He says, “I’ll have to eat my frosted flakes first,” and then, running a hand across his jaw, adds, “and get a shave before I can deal with you.”  And with that he gets up from the chair, exits through the little swinging door, and disappears ….

A half hour passes.  Then an hour.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I get up from the plastic chair, go outside, and sit down in the gravel driveway ….

I’m outside about thirty minutes when another officer, police chief Jan van der Straten, comes out to the driveway and tells me bluntly and curtly to get up.  “You can’t sit in the gravel like this.  Come back inside.”

Inside, two more hours pass …

After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn’t need me today.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: July 09, 2010, 10:26:41 PM »

me three. (shivers)

: )

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1612 on: July 09, 2010, 10:27:17 PM »

Dollars to a donut - Benvinda and Fro are fuzz bumpers.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: July 09, 2010, 10:37:36 PM »

If this has been discussed before I missed it, I thought it was interesting.  

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/mar2009/db2009033_601499_page_2.htm

snipped

It didn't take long for Stanford to set out on a new course and reinvent himself—this time as an offshore banker with a wealth of experience in the financial-services industry. In 1985, during an extended stay in the Caribbean, where he was giving scuba diving lessons and looking for investors in a Houston-based real estate venture, Stanford met up with Frans Vingerhoedt, a European living in Aruba. The two men became fast friends and came up with the idea of starting an offshore bank in the nearby British territory of Montserrat, say people familiar with Stanford. Vingerhoedt, who has been at Stanford's side ever since the bank opened for business, declined to comment. The SEC hasn't accused Vingerhoedt of any wrongdoing.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=525612648

Benvinda de Sousa's daughters:

Noreen Vingerhoedt
Sarah Vingerhoedt

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: July 09, 2010, 10:39:51 PM »

LOL, well, you know me!  I would hate to wake up in the night and have that thing staring

LOL!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: July 09, 2010, 10:44:15 PM »

lol
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: July 09, 2010, 10:47:59 PM »

Reminds me of an old Flip Wilson routine:

There once was a lady and her baby riding a train. She and her baby sit down and takes a seat. Soon a man walks by and does a double take, stops and says: "Ma'am, I really hate to be rude - but, that is really one UGLY baby!" The woman is flabbergasted and just sits there in shock until another woman walks by and hurriedly takes the seat next to her. She settles in and then looks more calmly at the lady and her baby. The mother gives the woman a closer look at her baby and the lady who just sat down recoils in horror, gets up and says: Wow, lady -- that is one scary looking baby. She moves to another car.
Now, a third person comes by - stops and stares, shakes his head and says: WOW!! I have never said this to ANYONE ever before, but THAT is one UGLY baby!!
Now the mother is absolutely furious! She pulls on the emergency brake and the train comes screeching to long laborious halt. The train Conductor comes running in and says to the woman: "Just what is the matter???"
The woman says: "I have been riding this railroad for many, many, many years and I don't need to be so rudely treated!"
The Conductor (trying to calm the woman down) says to her: Ma'am, I don't know what has gone on here - but, we value you as our customer and want to make it up to you. Please, accompany me to the dining car and we will gladly serve you a free meal -- and perhaps maybe, we can even find a banana for your monkey"!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: July 09, 2010, 10:48:47 PM »

First time I've seen Stefany (Loco Stef) out in quite a while.  From what I gather she has a baby daughter and left Aruba for a while.  The guy in the picture with her may be the father from what I gather, and they seem to have a real rocky relationship.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/picture-gallery?func=viewcategory&catid=36

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&id=707086933#!/profile.php?id=707086933

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=707086933#!/photo.php?pid=2937411&id=707086933

This is an older picture, I think the baby is probably around a year old now.

This one was added to her facebook in Sept 2009

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1083270181

His name is Franco Salvatore, I wondered if he's the same guy in these pics with Benvinda... From some comments that Stef has now removed from her FB pics he seemed to take issue with her leaving the country with the baby.  There were some pretty scary comments imo.

Stefany had a pretty wild and crazy youth.  I know she could clarify much of what Joran, Deepak and Satish were up to with the tourist girls. 

that baby looks like Joran

Loca
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: July 09, 2010, 11:01:10 PM »

Now, I don't see how this Taco Penis thing works.... How can a lawyer from another country possibly help a foreign prisoner in a foreign country? Their laws are different, their style is different and I'm sure as hell America would NOT allow a foreign lawyer to come to our country to help a foreigner from another country beat a murder charge of a beloved family's daughter. I hope the Peru people just laugh at him and hang up the phone.

I am just jumping in here without reading for the past few days, but it seems to me the only reason Tacky P. would get involved would be for publicity.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: July 09, 2010, 11:51:12 PM »

Reminds me of an old Flip Wilson routine:

There once was a lady and her baby riding a train. She and her baby sit down and takes a seat. Soon a man walks by and does a double take, stops and says: "Ma'am, I really hate to be rude - but, that is really one UGLY baby!" The woman is flabbergasted and just sits there in shock until another woman walks by and hurriedly takes the seat next to her. She settles in and then looks more calmly at the lady and her baby. The mother gives the woman a closer look at her baby and the lady who just sat down recoils in horror, gets up and says: Wow, lady -- that is one scary looking baby. She moves to another car.
Now, a third person comes by - stops and stares, shakes his head and says: WOW!! I have never said this to ANYONE ever before, but THAT is one UGLY baby!!
Now the mother is absolutely furious! She pulls on the emergency brake and the train comes screeching to long laborious halt. The train Conductor comes running in and says to the woman: "Just what is the matter???"
The woman says: "I have been riding this railroad for many, many, many years and I don't need to be so rudely treated!"
The Conductor (trying to calm the woman down) says to her: Ma'am, I don't know what has gone on here - but, we value you as our customer and want to make it up to you. Please, accompany me to the dining car and we will gladly serve you a free meal -- and perhaps maybe, we can even find a banana for your monkey"!

Love it, Wreck!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.