April 20, 2024, 09:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 489979 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: July 10, 2010, 10:57:11 AM »

After nine months of dotting i's, that sure was short and sweet.  And BS imo.

Not that I really expected anything more.

...and the timing.  You were just asking about the report a few days ago.

Paulus admitted in the Dutch print interview that he was good friends with Van der Straaten.
Van der Straaten saying that he couldn't do this to his best friend's son.

More BS from Aruba.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: July 10, 2010, 11:21:10 AM »

"This was a murder, I've seen the evidence and you haven't"

Jan van der straaten (when the security guards were in jail)

Still no explanation of what "evidence" he had seen.

No Van der straaten, no justice.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1642 on: July 10, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75028.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Lotto Pa Deporte interest

July 9, 2010, 13:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Lotto Pa Deporte Foundation in 2008 and 2009 five million florin paid to companies of Edmond Croes. He is a brother of the suspended director Endy Croes.

Lotto director would some of these companies are shareholders themselves. This is in the investigation of accounting firm Ernst & Young, about possible financial mismanagement at Lotto Pa Deporte.

24ora.com news report published yesterday in its entirety. With almost all companies in Edmond Croes, marketer of Quality Promotions contractor to ECRO and pizzeria Papa John's, contracts were made. Endy Croes would be shareholders of Top radio stations FM, Rumba and Solo di Pueblo newspaper, according to himself by recorded CVs. About 2008 and 2009 was more than two tons to Solo di Pueblo paid. The report noted that the meeting minutes of the board has revealed that Endy Croes did not participate in the decision to the marketing of Lotto Pa Deporte to spend Quality Promotions.

Sofi Enne Trading
Croes also would Endy, contrary to the statute of the Foundation, have awarded contracts to companies of his brother not registered at the Chamber of Commerce. These are Quality Promotions and Sofi Enne Trading. About 2008 and 2009 was more than four and a half tons paid to Sofi Adrienne Trading for a new electronic scoreboard for the stadium in Detroit, work in the fields of Sports Boys and a new fence around Centro Deportivo Lake Heights. When was the last offer from another contractor Albo not even received as much marked. Ernst & Young suspect Sofi Adrienne Trading a sister company might have been Sofi Adrienne Holding, registered as an investment. The shareholders are Edmond Croes and Sofia Teresita Croes, mother of Edmond and Endy. All payments were in the name of Edmond Croes. The report also mentions assume contracts with companies from Frederick Croes family. It was for a total of over two million florin unauthorized payments made on behalf of the foundation.

Inactive
Lotto Pa Deporte Foundation gave late last year commissioned the report after "instructions have been" possible irregularities by the management of the foundation. During the investigation, which took place between January and May were Endy director and finance director Ricky Croes Croes inactive put. The court ultimately ruled that the report was to be completed by July 1 and that the non-active assertion Croes had to be lifted. When the report was ready, the Lotto "on the basis of the findings" about the dissolution of employment with Endy and Ricky Croes. It was also reported by the public prosecutor against a subcontractor. This would be a sum of 1.2 million have carried out work on four projects. The report is here, no direct mention of it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: July 10, 2010, 12:14:04 PM »

I just received this message from Joe T

Sorry Dana...I am not doing interviews but let me state that I am NOT going to peru and am not working on the case in peru. How these rumors get started is beyond me.
J

Joseph Tacopina, Esq.

BUMPED
He doesn't say is isn't working on the case, only that he isn't working in Peru.  I learned the importance of parsing words in the '90s Smile.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: July 10, 2010, 12:34:53 PM »

The Joran hoopla is over now, right? The next news will be a sentence from the judges on how long he will serve in Peru. Then the next news after that is Joran has committed suicide or was murdered or died of natural causes at an early age.
It would only be a bonus if he confesses the real location of Natalee's remains or her remains are found.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: July 10, 2010, 01:03:23 PM »

Sorry Dana...I am not doing interviews but let me state that I am NOT going to peru and am not working on the case in peru. How these rumors get started is beyond me.
J

Joseph Tacopina, Esq.

BUMPED
He doesn't say is isn't working on the case, only that he isn't working in Peru.  I learned the importance of parsing words in the '90s Smile.
I was going to say the same thing!!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: July 10, 2010, 01:07:51 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

7/10/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

owing to remain constata cu jan van der straten not had neither relacion cu family van der sloot

procurador-general, mr. robert f. pietersz owing to informa cu for by the investigation by hechonan (inquiry) cu landsrecherche owing to haci on cu peticion by ex-presionnan by ex-minister by husticia, senor h.r. (rudy)croes, tocante ex-comisario by police, senor jan van der straten, not owing to remain estableci cu the supuesto relacion by van der straten cu family van der sloot owing to influencia negativamente the investigacion penal relaciona cu desaparicion by natalee holloway.

till here the declaracion by ministerio publico, but cu have to say cu past did take very time before arrive n'e conclusion here.

Who cares how Pietersz interprets the report?  Post the actual report.  Let us draw our own conclusion.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: July 10, 2010, 01:10:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75068.php

Google translation:

PG on fact finding Holloway: "No evidence of negative role of the Street '

July 10, 2010, 12:10 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - There is no evidence that the alleged relationship between former commissioner Jan van der Straten, and the family Van der Sloot, played a negative role in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. This allowed Attorney General Rob Pietersz know yesterday afternoon.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Statements by former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) in late 2008, the Public Prosecutor (OM) in response to an inquiry to start the initial phase of the investigation into the disappearance of Holloway. According to Croes would Van der Street research during the crucial early stages have deliberately hindered. "The statements of Croes could not be proven," says Advocate General at Taco Stein Amigoe. "A relationship between Van der Straten and van der Sloot appeared not to be there."

In a comment to this newspaper says former police commissioner Jan van der Straten "delighted" to the conclusions of the report. "I and my family are seriously affected by the remarks of Croes and the subsequent media coverage. My good name is besmirched. "Moreover, he stresses that what the grief his family has done in the dwarfed by the grief of the family Holloway. Van der Straten was its alleged role as a direct person, earlier by the Public informed of the findings of fact. Whether the former police chief also been informed of the contents of the full report, he would not say. "It is so agreed with the prosecution. I'm going to say anything about the content. "Stein said Attorney General Van der Straten" just know "about the content of the final report but had no access.

At the start of the inquiry was announced that the results in outline be published after completion of the review. In February this year it was announced that the final report of the National Criminal Investigation was at the OM. Attorney General Pietersz, who instituted the inquiry in early 2009, then did not respond "because the report should be discussed internally first. With the recent report about this case to the Prosecutor dismissed. "We see no reason to continue it."

Joran
The Holloway case was recently back in the spotlight by the arrest of Joran van der Sloot in Peru. The 22-year-old sitting there in custody on suspicion of robbery in Stephany Flores on May 31 Remarkably, the murder of Flores exactly five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway committed. Holloway disappeared in 2005 after a night out in nightclub Carlos and Charlies. Joran was the last seen her. He is still the prime suspect in this case.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: July 10, 2010, 01:11:03 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

7/10/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

owing to remain constata cu jan van der straten not had neither relacion cu family van der sloot

procurador-general, mr. robert f. pietersz owing to informa cu for by the investigation by hechonan (inquiry) cu landsrecherche owing to haci on cu peticion by ex-presionnan by ex-minister by husticia, senor h.r. (rudy)croes, tocante ex-comisario by police, senor jan van der straten, not owing to remain estableci cu the supuesto relacion by van der straten cu family van der sloot owing to influencia negativamente the investigacion penal relaciona cu desaparicion by natalee holloway.

till here the declaracion by ministerio publico, but cu have to say cu past did take very time before arrive n'e conclusion here.

Who cares how Pietersz interprets the report?  Post the actual report.  Let us draw our own conclusion.

I agree!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1649 on: July 10, 2010, 01:13:38 PM »

It's all about tourism...& his tuition is covered by??

NAPA Thunder Nationals: Aruba's Trevor Eman world's fastest ambassador
Published: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 9:30 AM
 Jayson Bussa | Kalamazoo Gazette

snipped article.

If that dragster is a metaphor for the Island of Aruba.

It probably goes reverse or side ways @ 300 miles per hour but can move one inch forward.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: July 10, 2010, 01:14:50 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - There is no evidence that the alleged relationship between former commissioner Jan van der Straten, and the family Van der Sloot, played a negative role in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. This allowed Attorney General Rob Pietersz know yesterday afternoon.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Statements by former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) in late 2008, the Public Prosecutor (OM) in response to an inquiry to start the initial phase of the investigation into the disappearance of Holloway. According to Croes would Van der Street research during the crucial early stages have deliberately hindered. "The statements of Croes could not be proven," says Advocate General at Taco Stein Amigoe. "A relationship between Van der Straten and van der Sloot appeared not to be there."

In a comment to this newspaper says former police commissioner Jan van der Straten "delighted" to the conclusions of the report. "I and my family are seriously affected by the remarks of Croes and the subsequent media coverage. My good name is besmirched. "Moreover, he stresses that what the grief his family has done in the dwarfed by the grief of the family Holloway. Van der Straten was its alleged role as a direct person, earlier by the Public informed of the findings of fact. Whether the former police chief also been informed of the contents of the full report, he would not say. "It is so agreed with the prosecution. I'm going to say anything about the content. "Stein said Attorney General Van der Straten" just know "about the content of the final report but had no access.

At the start of the inquiry was announced that the results in outline be published after completion of the review. In February this year it was announced that the final report of the National Criminal Investigation was at the OM. Attorney General Pietersz, who instituted the inquiry in early 2009, then did not respond "because the report should be discussed internally first. With the recent report about this case to the Prosecutor dismissed. "We see no reason to continue it."

Joran
The Holloway case was recently back in the spotlight by the arrest of Joran van der Sloot in Peru. The 22-year-old sitting there in custody on suspicion of robbery in Stephany Flores on May 31 Remarkably, the murder of Flores exactly five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway committed. Holloway disappeared in 2005 after a night out in nightclub Carlos and Charlies. Joran was the last seen her. He is still the prime suspect in this case.

REMINDER:

Google translation:

Holloway: Research on former chief completed

October 26, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY – The judicial investigation into the actions and integrity of chief Jan van der Straten is completed. “The dot the i have yet to be put,” said Angela Ann, spokesman of the Public Ministry.

Angela reports that Attorney-General Rob Pietersz the research report has been read, but he as nothing to lose on the facts. “He asked for patience.” The study was commissioned by Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) performed at the insistence of the Dutch State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA). Croes had in fact repeatedly expressed that he suspects Van der Straten the investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have deliberately prevented. The former police chief would have impeded the investigation to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot. The former Police would der Sloot and two other suspects aware until ten days after the disappearance have taken up. The minister also said that Van der Straten then said: “I can not do my friend Paul.” Jan van der Straten has since retired.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64282.php

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: July 10, 2010, 01:28:23 PM »

J

Joseph Tacopina, Esq.

BUMPED
He doesn't say is isn't working on the case, only that he isn't working in Peru.   I learned the importance of parsing words in the '90s Smile.

Good point.

Joe Tacopina is as big of a liar as his client.  If it is not him working on the case then I would probably say it is an accociate.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: July 10, 2010, 01:30:47 PM »

snipped article.

It probably goes reverse or side ways @ 300 miles per hour but can move one inch forward.

I wish him no harm but just noticed his hands are already in his pockets.  lol

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: July 10, 2010, 01:44:13 PM »

snipped article.

LOL!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: July 10, 2010, 01:45:11 PM »

snipped article.

eeek.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1655 on: July 10, 2010, 01:46:45 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article 
Print this article 

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Joran

That turned out about as well as Natalee's investigation. Which was a complete and total sham and a insult to people with intelligence.

People ask me frequently... why do you say "Bomb Aruba?" What a mean thing to say.

I say it... because it is the only thing that could truly fix the problem. It is not possible to win over the hearts and minds of people who were born without them... or perhaps
they were born with them... and had them tortured out of them through their corrupt
legal system?

I don't know. I don't care. I know to avoid Aruba like the bubonic plague. That's what I know.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1656 on: July 10, 2010, 01:50:18 PM »

Too bad that article seems to clear van der Straaten. But I expected it as did everyone else. Now he's armed for his day of compensation and this is how the 'rooba hokie pokie works.

commit some crimes, conceal your role, get your cronyies to write a bogus report based on not one fact, turn the entire thing into the opposite of what happened, then use that bogus report to say that you were harmed, hold your head high, talk about how you were ruined, sue and use that bogus report as your evidence of all the wrong doing you have suffered. Finish up with a nice fat government check for all the harm you endured.

who's surprised?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: July 10, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »

Too bad that article seems to clear van der Straaten. But I expected it as did everyone else. Now he's armed for his day of compensation and this is how the 'rooba hokie pokie works.

commit some crimes, conceal your role, get your cronyies to write a bogus report based on not one fact, turn the entire thing into the opposite of what happened, then use that bogus report to say that you were harmed, hold your head high, talk about how you were ruined, sue and use that bogus report as your evidence of all the wrong doing you have suffered. Finish up with a nice fat government check for all the harm you endured.

who's surprised?

Not me.  I knew there was a problem as soon as Pietersz ordered "his team" to investigate instead of waiting for the Dutch to order the review of the whole government.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1658 on: July 10, 2010, 02:25:17 PM »

I don't care who "clears" Van der Strattan. He's about as clear as Casey Anthony's back.

(For those who haven't followed Caylee's case, Casey's back looks like the surface of the moon!)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1659 on: July 10, 2010, 02:27:57 PM »

I don't care who "clears" Van der Strattan. He's about as clear as Casey Anthony's back.

(For those who haven't followed Caylee's case, Casey's back looks like the surface of the moon!)

That's what happens when you lay on it all day with your legs up in the air! Smile

Hiya CBB! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.