March 28, 2024, 05:53:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488299 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1660 on: July 10, 2010, 02:44:13 PM »

NOT funny at all, imo.  I'd be willing to bet Mrs. Franken, who lost her husband and only two children back in March, wouldn't see the humor in it either. 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=13381883&id=613285136

Jerry aka Cheremy was driving the black car in the articles here from March.  Remember, there is video of blood being drawn from the deceased driver of the other car; but the OM's office prevented the same testing of Jerry aka Cheremy Croes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1126358#msg1126358

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: July 10, 2010, 03:55:14 PM »

I don't care who "clears" Van der Strattan. He's about as clear as Casey Anthony's back.

(For those who haven't followed Caylee's case, Casey's back looks like the surface of the moon!)

That's what happens when you lay on it all day with your legs up in the air! Smile

Hiya CBB! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
I would like to see her new look :0 where.... :0

I was reading the facebook posting ...and I would like to know if Cindy is in anita's friend list in FB Smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: July 10, 2010, 07:42:36 PM »

lol, the story just won't go away!

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/19582-ex-abogado-di-micheal-jackson-rumbo-pa-lima-pa-defense-joran-vd-sloot.html

Papiamentu/Google Dutch translation:

ex-abogado by micheal jackson will defende joran v/d sloot

saturday, 10 july 2010 16:53

joe tacopina is direction before lima, so the corant by more big at lima "el comercio" owing to publica saturday morning. the advocate peruvian by joran; pablo altez navarro owing to indica cu the ex-abogado by micheal jackson will arrive lima diahuebs at present before take over the defence by joran v/d sloot cual is acusa by owing to kill the young by 21 year stephany flores. according the tacopina the is by opinion cu one by three person will owing to kill stephany flores y is besides cuestiona the proceso penal contra joran v/d sloot. tacopina will is one by the two abogadonan extranhero cu is yegando lima diahuebs at present before take over the defence by joran. the advocate peruvian by joran owing to declara cu her cliente is quite more calm cu the first dianan close in gaol y not have miss by cuminda.

Comments:

Scirbi Alex_1 AR, July 10, 2010
Who will pay for it all? E abogadonan administration re aki ta Pro bono? Clabo ta clabo Saca.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: July 10, 2010, 07:50:20 PM »

Too bad that article seems to clear van der Straaten. But I expected it as did everyone else. Now he's armed for his day of compensation and this is how the 'rooba hokie pokie works.

commit some crimes, conceal your role, get your cronyies to write a bogus report based on not one fact, turn the entire thing into the opposite of what happened, then use that bogus report to say that you were harmed, hold your head high, talk about how you were ruined, sue and use that bogus report as your evidence of all the wrong doing you have suffered. Finish up with a nice fat government check for all the harm you endured.

who's surprised?

Good Evening, Monkeys,

Well, we did ask to know what the report said and whoops--there it is.

Basically, all this says is that the relationship Sloot/Straten did not hinder the investigation nor caise Straten to behave in the manner in which he did.

OK, so if it wasn't their relationship, what was it?  Because something surely did.  Does nothing to address the contact between Paulus and Uncle Jan that critical first ten days.

Remember Uncle Jan is not a member of MEP or he wouldn't have been investigated in the first place. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: July 10, 2010, 07:54:04 PM »

Alleged Aruban friendlies Arubagirl and Jossy Mansur always defended Uncle Jan for some unknown reason.  I think it was the fact that he was not a card-carrying MEP member.

Just my opinion and I think was politically motivated.  Uncle Jan couldn't be "in on it" as he was not part of the ruling political party.

Well, yes he could.  Tourism is their god and they all worship at that alter, regardless of political affiliation.

mo

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: July 10, 2010, 07:58:05 PM »

This attempt to raise Joran to Michael Jackson celebrity status is just sickening.  I do think that's what they are doing with the insistence that Tacopina is representing him and that he also represented MJ.

Neither of those things are true and it's really sick to see Joran as a celebrity because of his infamy.

But, oh, how they love that story and the bogus belief that Taco got Jackson off so maybe he will Joran as well.

More cheering for germs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: July 10, 2010, 08:16:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=9311

Tsunami @cozy corner 9july'10

I lightened it some...

http://tsunamiaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=17

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: July 10, 2010, 08:57:00 PM »

http://tsunamiaruba.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&page=slideshow&gid=30&Itemid=25

Holland, Zoetermeer: Party Centrum 5 juni 2010

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1668 on: July 10, 2010, 09:42:26 PM »

"This was a murder, I've seen the evidence and you haven't"

Jan van der straaten (when the security guards were in jail)

Still no explanation of what "evidence" he had seen.

No Van der straaten, no justice.
I would add:
dennis j.
karen j.
k2
freddie
jamie
guido
steve c.
steve cohen
goens bros
paulass....oh, never mind...hehehe
anita

They all saw direct or indirect evidence that Natalee was murdered...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: July 10, 2010, 10:15:52 PM »

Thanks TM:

http://tsunamiaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=17

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: July 11, 2010, 12:07:45 AM »

"This was a murder, I've seen the evidence and you haven't"

Jan van der straaten (when the security guards were in jail)

Still no explanation of what "evidence" he had seen.

No Van der straaten, no justice.
I would add:
dennis j.
karen j.
k2
freddie
jamie
guido
steve c.
steve cohen
goens bros
paulass....oh, never mind...hehehe
anita

They all saw direct or indirect evidence that Natalee was murdered...

Listening to beth on the peter devries show! her reaction to the confession video was heartbreaking. I believe she said it right. He hell is just begining. look where he is at and still trying to manipulate the system !! the way theodore bundy did and look where he is!!! justice will prevail and beth's words will prove to be true.

Loca
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: July 11, 2010, 12:14:23 AM »

Is anyone else watching the Fox FNC special on Luriguncho prison?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: July 11, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »

Too bad that article seems to clear van der Straaten. But I expected it as did everyone else. Now he's armed for his day of compensation and this is how the 'rooba hokie pokie works.

commit some crimes, conceal your role, get your cronyies to write a bogus report based on not one fact, turn the entire thing into the opposite of what happened, then use that bogus report to say that you were harmed, hold your head high, talk about how you were ruined, sue and use that bogus report as your evidence of all the wrong doing you have suffered. Finish up with a nice fat government check for all the harm you endured.

who's surprised?

Not me.  I knew there was a problem as soon as Pietersz ordered "his team" to investigate instead of waiting for the Dutch to order the review of the whole government.
[/quotstraaeten may be clear here on earth by certain folks but the one that judges his or her   involvement cannot escape karma. look where joran is! we shall see  karma pay them for what they did. what we do here echoes into eternity!! I heard that here by another monkey and have never forgotten it. For it rings so true.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: July 11, 2010, 12:16:08 AM »

who's surprised?

Not me.  I knew there was a problem as soon as Pietersz ordered "his team" to investigate instead of waiting for the Dutch to order the review of the whole government.
[/quotstraaeten may be clear here on earth by certain folks but the one that judges his or her   involvement cannot escape karma. look where joran is! we shall see  karma pay them for what they did. what we do here echoes into eternity!! I heard that here by another monkey and have never forgotten it. For it rings so true.

sorry I posted in the wrong place in my  eagerness to post.  karma is coming to those that took part.  look where joran is.

Loca
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: July 11, 2010, 12:58:58 AM »

I posted a rather lengthy Tru TV article here if some haven't seen it yet.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8265.new#new

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/joran_van_der_sloot/1.html

NOTORIOUS MURDERS > TIMELESS CLASSICS
Inside the Mind of Joran van der Sloot

By Bruce Gain

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: July 11, 2010, 01:57:33 AM »

Michael Jackson's former lawyer come to Lima on Thursday to defend Joran van der Sloot

Joe Tacopina has questioned the process against the Netherlands and even noted that third person would be responsible for the killing of Flores Stephany

Two foreign lawyers come to Lima on Thursday 15th of this month to handle the legal defense of the citizen Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores.

One of the lawyers is Joe Tacopina, a lawyer famous for being the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, who already put forward in 2005 to Van der Sloot in the case of the disappearance in Aruba of American Natalee Holloway.

Tacopina, cited by azcentral.com site early in the process questioned the evidence against the Netherlands and even argued that third person would be responsible for the murder.

Tacopina: "Van der Sloot is a suspect COMMON
"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder. The fact is that now carries a sword on his back, and he is a common suspect, "he said on that occasion.

Information on the arrival of the foreign lawyers released the Dutchman's Peruvian lawyer detained in prison Castro Castro, Pablo Navarro Highness. Highness also noted, as recorded Perú.21 that his client "is calmer than in the early days of confinement and fed normally

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/508568/ex-abogado-michael-jackson-llegaria-15-lima-defender-joran-van-der-sloot
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: July 11, 2010, 01:59:41 AM »

Joran Lawyers arrive on July 15

Among them is Joe Tacopina, a former lawyer for Michael Jackson). This was announced by the Dutchman Max Highness defense in Peru.
The lawyer reported that Van der Sloot, now held at the Miguel Castro Castro prison - "it's quieter in the early days of confinement and fed normally."

He added that both are awaiting a positive outcome of habeas corpus filed with the Judiciary to the Dutchman takes the process simple murder and theft free.

It should be noted that one of the foreign lawyers of Van der Sloot is Joe Tacopina, a former legal adviser to the singer Michael Jackson. Tacopina defended the Dutchman in the process opened by the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005.

http://trome.pe/noticia/508588/abogados-joran-llegan-15-julio
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: July 11, 2010, 02:38:25 AM »

Okay, -- now it is serious-- where is KeepThe Faith????

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: July 11, 2010, 02:46:55 AM »

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

7/9/2010 The Morning News Page 3

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: July 11, 2010, 02:57:26 AM »

This attempt to raise Joran to Michael Jackson celebrity status is just sickening.  I do think that's what they are doing with the insistence that Tacopina is representing him and that he also represented MJ.

Neither of those things are true and it's really sick to see Joran as a celebrity because of his infamy.

But, oh, how they love that story and the bogus belief that Taco got Jackson off so maybe he will Joran as well.

More cheering for germs.

Child molester and a murderer.  Isn't that equivocal. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.