March 28, 2024, 07:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488318 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1720 on: July 11, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »

lol

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30845232&id=1427761797

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: July 11, 2010, 05:13:38 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11113&id=100000870284028

Yesterday at Milano

Alberto Groenveldt

Robert Vrolijk?, ?, Kenneth Vrolijk

From Robert Vrolijk's facebook photos:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1685446&id=520163115&fbid=82816793115

Alberto Groeneveldt, Carlos Tromp, Erick Somers, Robert Vrolijk

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=145859&id=100000870284028&fbid=131572896881719

Changed my mind...I think the first guy looks more like Robert, jmo.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1722 on: July 11, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »

OT-The Octopus was right. Spain won the World Cup.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: July 11, 2010, 05:51:53 PM »

You know, I really could care less about the world cup but I find myself happy that Joran's team lost.  I know that's very petty but what can I say? 
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: July 11, 2010, 05:59:58 PM »

At the very least Joran, had to watch from a cell!!!!!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: July 11, 2010, 06:39:44 PM »

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot would be an accomplice in crime of young Peruvian Stephany Flowers Miraflores hotel CT

Lima (Peru.com) .- Investigations into the murder of Stephany Flores (21) give an unexpected twist, as the Dutchman citizen Joran van der Sloot, imprisoned for the murder of the girl would have an accomplice, according to its advocates presented .

Highness Pablo Navarro, Dutchman's lawyer in Peru, described as "very strange" that the police have not questioned the owner of the hotel TAC, where the crime occurred.

"The owner is a Chinese citizen of 26 years and have never called to testify," said the counsel to the newspaper 'Perú.21'. The lawyer hinted his suspicion that employer. However, the identity of the character kept in reserve.

Highness also said that there are doubts about the research. "They say my sponsored confessed, but the lawyer was present and represented him at that time has not come back. So far not found," he said.

In addition, counsel questioned the police questioning. "The translator was not sent by the Netherlands Embassy. Do not handled legal terms. Therefore, the alleged confession of my client is not valid," he said.

On the other hand, told the Central Az portal, Joseph Tacopina, foreign supporter of Van der Sloot, said the Netherlands would be the accomplice of this close friend, the Uruguayan citizen Elton Garcia.

The attorney also criticized the actions of the Peruvian police for investigation and interrogation of his client at the beginning of the process.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100711/107369/Holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-tendria-un-complice-en-crimen-de-joven-peruana-Stephany-Flores-en-hotel-TAC-de-Miraflores?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WwwperucomRssHomeActualidad+([url=http://www.peru.com%]www.peru.com%3A+RSS+Home+Actualidad[/url])
He must be that invisible person we see with Joran as he leaves his hotel room.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: July 11, 2010, 07:39:22 PM »

I missed the game..... Sad good for Spain!!!!!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: July 11, 2010, 07:39:55 PM »

You know, I really could care less about the world cup but I find myself happy that Joran's team lost.  I know that's very petty but what can I say? 
Went over to my mom's for a bit and watched it.  She said she was rooting for Netherlands.  I told her VDS was from there so I was rooting for Spain.  She changed her mind. LOL  So you weren't alone Klaas!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: July 11, 2010, 07:48:24 PM »

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot would be an accomplice in crime of young Peruvian Stephany Flowers Miraflores hotel CT

Lima (Peru.com) .- Investigations into the murder of Stephany Flores (21) give an unexpected twist, as the Dutchman citizen Joran van der Sloot, imprisoned for the murder of the girl would have an accomplice, according to its advocates presented .

Highness Pablo Navarro, Dutchman's lawyer in Peru, described as "very strange" that the police have not questioned the owner of the hotel TAC, where the crime occurred.

"The owner is a Chinese citizen of 26 years and have never called to testify," said the counsel to the newspaper 'Perú.21'. The lawyer hinted his suspicion that employer. However, the identity of the character kept in reserve.

Highness also said that there are doubts about the research. "They say my sponsored confessed, but the lawyer was present and represented him at that time has not come back. So far not found," he said.

In addition, counsel questioned the police questioning. "The translator was not sent by the Netherlands Embassy. Do not handled legal terms. Therefore, the alleged confession of my client is not valid," he said.

On the other hand, told the Central Az portal, Joseph Tacopina, foreign supporter of Van der Sloot, said the Netherlands would be the accomplice of this close friend, the Uruguayan citizen Elton Garcia.

The attorney also criticized the actions of the Peruvian police for investigation and interrogation of his client at the beginning of the process.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100711/107369/Holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-tendria-un-complice-en-crimen-de-joven-peruana-Stephany-Flores-en-hotel-TAC-de-Miraflores?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WwwperucomRssHomeActualidad+([url=http://www.peru.com%]www.peru.com%3A+RSS+Home+Actualidad[/url])

He speaks Spanish very good why he will use a translator. Actually I heard him answered PLE's questions in a perfect Spanish .....if he was pushed to talk about his crime he must understand what the police asked him in Spanish. I also believe the bible he is reading is in Spanish....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: July 11, 2010, 08:19:09 PM »

Joran has family in Spain too, just sayin'.  IIRC that's where he was going to build his house with that big fat compensation check!  lol

OT...Jimmy Buffet's concert from Gulf Shores has been showing on CMT.  They're playing "Fins" right now! 

Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers Tune in to Radio Margaritaville, CMT or CMT.com for the Jimmy Buffett & Friends Live from the Gulf Shore concert starting at 7 ET/6 CT! When the CMT broadcast (commercial free!) concludes at 8:30 ET/7:30 CT, Radio Margaritaville will continue broadcasting another set after a short break.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: July 11, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »

Joran has family in Spain too, just sayin'.  IIRC that's where he was going to build his house with that big fat compensation check!  lol

OT...Jimmy Buffet's concert from Gulf Shores has been showing on CMT.  They're playing "Fins" right now! 

Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers Tune in to Radio Margaritaville, CMT or CMT.com for the Jimmy Buffett & Friends Live from the Gulf Shore concert starting at 7 ET/6 CT! When the CMT broadcast (commercial free!) concludes at 8:30 ET/7:30 CT, Radio Margaritaville will continue broadcasting another set after a short break.

I'm watching too, it's pretty cool.  Looks like thousands of people there.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: July 11, 2010, 08:25:16 PM »

http://www.radiomargaritaville.com/_listen/windows_lo.htm
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: July 11, 2010, 08:45:58 PM »

40,000...wow!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: July 11, 2010, 09:08:08 PM »

JJ,
Yes, I will compare Tacopina's clients because they are so often notorious and known mafia figures like John Gotti, Jr. where the consensus is that they are guilty.  Otherwise, there is nothing interesting at all about this man as he is a garden-variety criminal defense attorney.

It's his clients that set him apart as sleaze and his defense of those who are indefensible.

And he did NOT defend Michael Jackson.  He's not that big league but only wishes he were.

Get it?

There's more too it. Many of these lawyers get death threats and it cost alot of money to work with high end clients. Yeah I get it. Oh and Michael Jackson is dead. But when I met him he was still black.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: July 11, 2010, 09:10:43 PM »

Of course the blood all over Joran's clothes and his flight without the Chinese hotel operator explains alot. But what about the time of the cameras being off, could there have been tampering?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: July 11, 2010, 10:08:53 PM »

Of course the blood all over Joran's clothes and his flight without the Chinese hotel operator explains alot. But what about the time of the cameras being off, could there have been tampering?

No.  I'm in no mood to entertain anything besides exactly what it is.  The murdering monster murdered again and on the 5 year anniversary of when he murdered Natalee.  No tampering, no conspiracy.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: July 11, 2010, 10:35:02 PM »

Replay on ESPN Now of the game.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: July 11, 2010, 10:44:11 PM »

I did watch part of it but it's hard to get past the Africanized bees buzzing around (that's what I call it anyway) Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: July 11, 2010, 10:52:15 PM »

I did watch part of it but it's hard to get past the Africanized bees buzzing around (that's what I call it anyway) Wink

My son mentioned the name but I don't remember it...I couldn't stand the sound...so I watched only a few minutes.  Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: July 11, 2010, 11:04:46 PM »

My son mentioned the name but I don't remember it...I couldn't stand the sound...so I watched only a few minutes.  Wink

Vuvuzela.  Youtube has added a soccer ball button you can click on and it makes the sound.  Gahhh!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vuvuzela/93412624791

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.