March 29, 2024, 04:14:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488480 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: July 11, 2010, 11:07:22 PM »

OT-The Octopus was right. Spain won the World Cup.
Replay on ESPN Now of the game.

I did watch part of it but it's hard to get past the Africanized bees buzzing around (that's what I call it anyway) Wink

My son mentioned the name but I don't remember it...I couldn't stand the sound...so I watched only a few minutes.  Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela

Vuvuzela

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: July 11, 2010, 11:28:08 PM »

Remember that especially goofy looking picture of Joran at the PTA Bingo game--so goofy in fact I am not 100% sure it's him because the ears are sticking straight out?  I thought he was wearing a badge but turned out it's his fav soccer shirt for Barcelona which is of course in Spain.

So Joran had a win/win game today--his fav team and hi country team.  I can only hope the inmates at Castro Castro saw to it that he didn't enjoy the game one bit.  I hate to think of him not suffering every minute he is in there and count on their sense of street justice.

Being such a sociopath, Joran will never understand how he has caused others to suffer and must be made to feel it personally to even understand why it's wrong.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: July 11, 2010, 11:42:31 PM »

Remember that especially goofy looking picture of Joran at the PTA Bingo game--so goofy in fact I am not 100% sure it's him because the ears are sticking straight out?  I thought he was wearing a badge but turned out it's his fav soccer shirt for Barcelona which is of course in Spain.

So Joran had a win/win game today--his fav team and hi country team.  I can only hope the inmates at Castro Castro saw to it that he didn't enjoy the game one bit.  I hate to think of him not suffering every minute he is in there and count on their sense of street justice.

Being such a sociopath, Joran will never understand how he has caused others to suffer and must be made to feel it personally to even understand why it's wrong.

JMO
Okay, - a little different. Barcelona is a "pro team" made up players from many different countries. The Spain World Cup team is made up from players ONLY from Spain. Joran was most certainly rooting for The Netherlands today.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: July 11, 2010, 11:52:22 PM »

JMO

Good point about the Barcelona jersey.  Well then I'm bummed Spain won Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: July 11, 2010, 11:52:59 PM »

Thanks, Wreck.  That seems a little strange as a player could play professionally for another country normally?  I always thought the country teams were comprised of any player for any team within the country regardless of origin. 

In that case, Joran certainly should have been rooting for the NL but you never know with him.  He may still be mad about having to quit school and move to Thailand because they were chasing him.  He has become such an international criminal now.  Alleged crimes on 3 continents.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: July 11, 2010, 11:58:46 PM »

Klaas,
Remember Joran had his "friends" or someone (maybe Anita) send him that bright orange shirt.  That's the color for the Dutch team so I suspect he was in fact making big plans for the Dutch victory that didn't happen.

I was for the Dutch today and am trying very hard to get rid of Joran, lol.  He just won't shake off, however.  He had that other bright orange shirt sent to him in prison for a reason.  I had forgotten about it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1746 on: July 12, 2010, 12:06:41 AM »

Klaas,
Remember Joran had his "friends" or someone (maybe Anita) send him that bright orange shirt.  That's the color for the Dutch team so I suspect he was in fact making big plans for the Dutch victory that didn't happen.

I was for the Dutch today and am trying very hard to get rid of Joran, lol.  He just won't shake off, however.  He had that other bright orange shirt sent to him in prison for a reason.  I had forgotten about it.

Bright orange shirts are worn by inmates here, I believe....so it's pumpkin time for Joran. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: July 12, 2010, 12:09:40 AM »

Thanks, Wreck.  That seems a little strange as a player could play professionally for another country normally?  I always thought the country teams were comprised of any player for any team within the country regardless of origin. 

In that case, Joran certainly should have been rooting for the NL but you never know with him.  He may still be mad about having to quit school and move to Thailand because they were chasing him.  He has become such an international criminal now.  Alleged crimes on 3 continents.
A good example -- "Beckham" is English but plays professionally for Los Angeles. He is hurt but would normally play for England.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: July 12, 2010, 12:15:42 AM »

A good example -- "Beckham" is English but plays professionally for Los Angeles. He is hurt but would normally play for England.

Well, that sucks.  How are we ever going to win the WC?  Going to be hard to grow our own when it's not the most popular sport by far.

2NJ, yes, the orange jumpsuits are used in a lot of places here.  I always thought it was to make the prisoners highly visible should they attenmpt escape.  Unless, of course, in Tennessee where I have noticed a lot of people wearing that color including my relatives who like to make an issue of it about football.  I must remember to call it prison jumpsuit orange to them in the future.  It's not easy being the only Alabama fan in the family.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1749 on: July 12, 2010, 12:17:11 AM »

NHL (hockey) teams have Canadians, Russians, Americans and I'm sure others from elsewhere.....MLB (Baseball) has Americans, Japanese, many from Caribbean locales...just to name those I can think of right now.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: July 12, 2010, 12:20:49 AM »

Klaas,

Ah yes, thanks for remembering that!  GOOD, now I'm glad again that Spain won, LOL
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1751 on: July 12, 2010, 12:21:14 AM »

OT-The Octopus was right. Spain won the World Cup.
Replay on ESPN Now of the game.

I did watch part of it but it's hard to get past the Africanized bees buzzing around (that's what I call it anyway) Wink

My son mentioned the name but I don't remember it...I couldn't stand the sound...so I watched only a few minutes.  Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela

Vuvuzela

I hate that sound, hope it doesn't catch on over here.

2 4 1
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: July 12, 2010, 12:25:12 AM »

Well, that sucks.  How are we ever going to win the WC?  Going to be hard to grow our own when it's not the most popular sport by far.

2NJ, yes, the orange jumpsuits are used in a lot of places here.  I always thought it was to make the prisoners highly visible should they attenmpt escape.  Unless, of course, in Tennessee where I have noticed a lot of people wearing that color including my relatives who like to make an issue of it about football.  I must remember to call it prison jumpsuit orange to them in the future.  It's not easy being the only Alabama fan in the family.

LOL....yep...I have only seen those who do road clean up while passing by on county roads & yes, I thought it was to make them highly visible.  To be honest, I did tell my son that I thought the NL team looked like pumpkins because there was so much orange.  We just have to contend with a few relatives who are fans of a team that has some orange in their uniforms here.

I would imagine Joran's female visitor will give him the news about the game, but unless he had money on it, I doubt it will be a big deal for him. 

He's got a big L on his forehead. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: July 12, 2010, 12:25:55 AM »

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot would be an accomplice in crime of young Peruvian Stephany Flowers Miraflores hotel CT

Lima (Peru.com) .- Investigations into the murder of Stephany Flores (21) give an unexpected twist, as the Dutchman citizen Joran van der Sloot, imprisoned for the murder of the girl would have an accomplice, according to its advocates presented .

Highness Pablo Navarro, Dutchman's lawyer in Peru, described as "very strange" that the police have not questioned the owner of the hotel TAC, where the crime occurred.

"The owner is a Chinese citizen of 26 years and have never called to testify," said the counsel to the newspaper 'Perú.21'. The lawyer hinted his suspicion that employer. However, the identity of the character kept in reserve.

Highness also said that there are doubts about the research. "They say my sponsored confessed, but the lawyer was present and represented him at that time has not come back. So far not found," he said.

In addition, counsel questioned the police questioning. "The translator was not sent by the Netherlands Embassy. Do not handled legal terms. Therefore, the alleged confession of my client is not valid," he said.

On the other hand, told the Central Az portal, Joseph Tacopina, foreign supporter of Van der Sloot, said the Netherlands would be the accomplice of this close friend, the Uruguayan citizen Elton Garcia.

The attorney also criticized the actions of the Peruvian police for investigation and interrogation of his client at the beginning of the process.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100711/107369/Holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-tendria-un-complice-en-crimen-de-joven-peruana-Stephany-Flores-en-hotel-TAC-de-Miraflores?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WwwperucomRssHomeActualidad+([url=http://www.peru.com%]www.peru.com%3A+RSS+Home+Actualidad[/url])
He must be that invisible person we see with Joran as he leaves his hotel room.

So this seems to be the only thing "new" this weekend, this odd accusation by Joran's Highness attorney that for some reason, the Chinese hotel owner conspired with Joran to commit this crime.

Why would a Chinese in Peru conspire with Joran to do anything?  That's nuts.  I think Joran and his attorney are a good match.  Neither seems to realize how ridiculous they sound and how no one will believe such wild tales.

More "paralyzing" the proceedings.  This lawyer needs cited or held in  contempt of court or something for doing this.

But the idea that a total stranger, Chinese who may have not even been able to communicate well with Joran, would just join right in or Joran's crime is ludicrous.

Let's see what they can hatch up next.

Niters, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: July 12, 2010, 01:30:47 AM »

Good Nite

JUSTICE for Natalee and Stephany!!

God BLESS!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1755 on: July 12, 2010, 01:47:30 AM »

ISA Graduation 6/5/2010

http://issuu.com/solodipueblo/docs/diarazon_30_juni__2010_resized

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: July 12, 2010, 01:50:13 AM »

6/30/2010 Solo di Pueblo

http://issuu.com/solodipueblo/docs/diarazon_30_juni__2010_resized

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: July 12, 2010, 02:18:11 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11113&id=100000870284028

Yesterday at Milano

Alberto Groenveldt  Her shirt is all wet.

Robert Vrolijk?, ?, Kenneth Vrolijk

From Robert Vrolijk's facebook photos:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1685446&id=520163115&fbid=82816793115

Alberto Groeneveldt, Carlos Tromp, Erick Somers, Robert Vrolijk

My comment is in blue above.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: July 12, 2010, 03:02:38 AM »

7/10/2010 Bondia Page 3

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: July 12, 2010, 04:03:37 AM »

Justice for Natalee & Stephany!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.