March 28, 2024, 08:09:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488327 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1760 on: July 12, 2010, 04:18:49 AM »

Looks like Dop Kruimel is going back to Holland.

7/10/2010 Bondia Page 6

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

(Headline only)

after by owing to work 5 ana because fiscal at ministerio publico mr. kruimel is return the netherlands y is bay work

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: July 12, 2010, 06:38:39 AM »

Beautiful pictures of Natalee and Stefany texasmom.  Thank you.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: July 12, 2010, 07:13:03 AM »

Michael Jackson's former lawyer come to Lima on Thursday to defend Joran van der Sloot

Joe Tacopina has questioned the process against the Netherlands and even noted that third person would be responsible for the killing of Flores Stephany

Two foreign lawyers come to Lima on Thursday 15th of this month to handle the legal defense of the citizen Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores.

One of the lawyers is Joe Tacopina, a lawyer famous for being the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, who already put forward in 2005 to Van der Sloot in the case of the disappearance in Aruba of American Natalee Holloway.

Tacopina, cited by azcentral.com site early in the process questioned the evidence against the Netherlands and even argued that third person would be responsible for the murder.

Tacopina: "Van der Sloot is a suspect COMMON
"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder. The fact is that now carries a sword on his back, and he is a common suspect, "he said on that occasion.

Information on the arrival of the foreign lawyers released the Dutchman's Peruvian lawyer detained in prison Castro Castro, Pablo Navarro Highness. Highness also noted, as recorded Perú.21 that his client "is calmer than in the early days of confinement and fed normally

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/508568/ex-abogado-michael-jackson-llegaria-15-lima-defender-joran-van-der-sloot

his client "is calmer than in the early days of confinement and fed normally"

I was afraid Joran would begin to feel comfortable.  His arrogance has returned and he is playing a new high stakes game with his future...it stokes him...he's getting attention in letters from females...and lawyers.

I liked it better when he was exposed to the public frenzy and outcry from Peruvian citizens who would have ripped him apart if they'd had the chance.  I liked it better...seeing that fear in his eyes.  Oh, I know he's done for, but I don't want to see him feel comfortable...not even for a second.

Justice for Natalee and Stefany and their loved ones.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: July 12, 2010, 07:32:49 AM »

Remember that especially goofy looking picture of Joran at the PTA Bingo game--so goofy in fact I am not 100% sure it's him because the ears are sticking straight out?  I thought he was wearing a badge but turned out it's his fav soccer shirt for Barcelona which is of course in Spain.

So Joran had a win/win game today--his fav team and hi country team.  I can only hope the inmates at Castro Castro saw to it that he didn't enjoy the game one bit.  I hate to think of him not suffering every minute he is in there and count on their sense of street justice.

Being such a sociopath, Joran will never understand how he has caused others to suffer and must be made to feel it personally to even understand why it's wrong.

JMO
I bet the lack of news coverage about him is driving him nuts.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: July 12, 2010, 08:47:40 AM »

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot would be an accomplice in crime of young Peruvian Stephany Flowers Miraflores hotel CT

Lima (Peru.com) .- Investigations into the murder of Stephany Flores (21) give an unexpected twist, as the Dutchman citizen Joran van der Sloot, imprisoned for the murder of the girl would have an accomplice, according to its advocates presented .

Highness Pablo Navarro, Dutchman's lawyer in Peru, described as "very strange" that the police have not questioned the owner of the hotel TAC, where the crime occurred.

"The owner is a Chinese citizen of 26 years and have never called to testify," said the counsel to the newspaper 'Perú.21'. The lawyer hinted his suspicion that employer. However, the identity of the character kept in reserve.

Highness also said that there are doubts about the research. "They say my sponsored confessed, but the lawyer was present and represented him at that time has not come back. So far not found," he said.

In addition, counsel questioned the police questioning. "The translator was not sent by the Netherlands Embassy. Do not handled legal terms. Therefore, the alleged confession of my client is not valid," he said.

On the other hand, told the Central Az portal, Joseph Tacopina, foreign supporter of Van der Sloot, said the Netherlands would be the accomplice of this close friend, the Uruguayan citizen Elton Garcia.

The attorney also criticized the actions of the Peruvian police for investigation and interrogation of his client at the beginning of the process.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100711/107369/Holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-tendria-un-complice-en-crimen-de-joven-peruana-Stephany-Flores-en-hotel-TAC-de-Miraflores?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WwwperucomRssHomeActualidad+([url=http://www.peru.com%]www.peru.com%3A+RSS+Home+Actualidad[/url])
He must be that invisible person we see with Joran as he leaves his hotel room.

So this seems to be the only thing "new" this weekend, this odd accusation by Joran's Highness attorney that for some reason, the Chinese hotel owner conspired with Joran to commit this crime.

Why would a Chinese in Peru conspire with Joran to do anything?  That's nuts.  I think Joran and his attorney are a good match.  Neither seems to realize how ridiculous they sound and how no one will believe such wild tales.

More "paralyzing" the proceedings.  This lawyer needs cited or held in  contempt of court or something for doing this.

But the idea that a total stranger, Chinese who may have not even been able to communicate well with Joran, would just join right in or Joran's crime is ludicrous.

Let's see what they can hatch up next.

Niters, all.
After all, it wouldn't be very good for business now would it?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1765 on: July 12, 2010, 09:37:02 AM »

This is an interesting piece in the NY Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/12/world/americas/12venez.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

July 11, 2010
Curaçao Faces Friction With Chávez Over U.S. Base
By SIMON ROMERO

HATO, Curaçao — This small island in the Netherlands Antilles might go unnoticed by its neighbors if not for the importance of the foreign interests it hosts: an American Air Force installation pivotal in fighting the region’s drug trade and a huge refinery that turns Venezuelan oil into gasoline.

Chafing at the American military outpost just 40 miles from Venezuela’s coast, President Hugo Chávez is testing Curaçao’s nerves by repeatedly claiming that the Dutch government, which oversees defense issues here, is letting Washington use Curaçao as a base for planning a possible attack on Venezuela.

The assertions come just months before Curaçao, which has relied for centuries on trade with Venezuela, will gain greater autonomy from the kingdom of the Netherlands when the Netherlands Antilles is dissolved as a unified political entity this fall. The Dutch will continue to oversee aspects of Curaçao’s foreign policy, though a vocal minority here favors full independence, and Mr. Chávez’s talk could stoke that thinking.

“When you are small, you have to be wise, and when the big ones are in a quarrel, small countries have to stay out of that,” said Helmin Wiels, 51, the leader of Pueblo Soberano, a leftist party here that wants to expel the American surveillance planes.

But for now, the breakup of the Netherlands Antilles is expected to be a largely uneventful political reorganization in which the Netherlands will maintain its control of defense and foreign-relations issues for all the islands involved, including continuing to allow the American aircraft to be based at Curaçao’s airport.

The planes have used the airport since an agreement was signed in 2000. The agreement will expire this year, and the Dutch have said they plan to approve a five-year extension.

Lt. Col. Brian Bell, who commands the American outpost, said in an interview, “Curaçao is strategically located near major trafficking corridors, which is one of the reasons why we’d like to remain here.”

The surveillance flights over the Caribbean last about 12 hours, resembling a cat-and-mouse game using radar to detect ships and small planes carrying cocaine.

In the region, the United States drug interdiction program also has planes based in El Salvador and Aruba and access to the Soto Cano Air Base in Honduras, and it recently gained access to several bases in Colombia. Venezuela is not alone, though, in Latin America in its unease over the American military’s role in the war on drugs. Ecuador recently terminated an agreement that allowed American military personnel to operate from a base on the country’s Pacific coast.

In Hato, the hulking Awacs and P-3s share the tarmac with Venezuelan airlines, which have flights daily to and from Caracas, Venezuela’s capital.

Some friction with Mr. Chávez’s government might be inevitable since Venezuela emerged in recent years as a major narcotics transshipment point. The United Nations said last month that Venezuela accounted for over half of all detected maritime shipments of cocaine to Europe.

At the same time, Venezuela and Curaçao are important, if uneasy, partners in trade. The rusting refinery here is one of the largest employers on the island; of the 150,000 residents, about 1,000 work at the refinery.

In March, Rafael Ramírez, Venezuela’s oil minister, threatened to abandon the refinery if Venezuela detected signs of aggression from the American planes, and yet the site provides crucial refining capacity for Venezuela’s national oil company, which leases it from Curaçao.

Historians say that in the early 20th century the Venezuelan dictator Juan Vicente Gómez pushed for its construction off Venezuelan soil, but within his own sphere of economic influence, to keep rivals in oil-rich areas of western Venezuela from amassing power. When oil was discovered in Venezuela about a century ago, Royal Dutch Shell built the refinery here for oil from fields of nearby Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela.

In a speech in Copenhagen last December, Mr. Chávez asserted that Curaçao and Aruba, another self-governing Dutch island, were located within Venezuela’s territorial waters.

Mr. Chávez said this year that two Venezuelan F-16 fighter jets had intercepted an American military plane flown from Curaçao, an assertion disputed by the United States Defense Department. Still, Mr. Chávez used the episode to chastise the Dutch.

Curaçaoan, Dutch and American officials have rejected Mr. Chávez’s assertions. The officials said the agreement overseeing the base prevented the planes involved from carrying any weapons. “We explain and keep explaining,” Carel de Haseth, an aide to Curaçao’s prime minister, Emily de Jongh-Elhage, said. “It’s no secret. It’s open. Once again, there’s no military presence. It’s part of drug intelligence and combating trafficking. These are reconnaissance flights, unarmed planes.”

Colonel Bell said, “We have no offensive capabilities at this location at all.”

For now, Curaçao seems ready to continue hosting American airmen deemed adversaries of Mr. Chávez, while still comfortably exploiting some of the policy distortions put into motion in its oil-rich neighbor, like the multiple exchange rates that recently drove large numbers of Venezuelans here to profit from illegal schemes to obtain hard currency.

Michiel van der Veur, a political scientist at the University of the Netherlands Antilles in Curaçao, said, “You can see Venezuela from here on a clear day, but Chávez’s claims are absurd.”

“He’s likely saying these things for internal consumption in order to distract Venezuelans from the problems his government has created,” Mr. van der Veur said.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1766 on: July 12, 2010, 09:47:47 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: July 12, 2010, 09:53:28 AM »

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1768 on: July 12, 2010, 10:57:31 AM »

Mr. birdie fell off the post :monkeyshock:

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: July 12, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »

Acknowledged mistakes committed by his son
Mother did not visit to Joran van der Sloot

LIMA | Hard words. "If it is found that Joran killed the Peruvian girl (Stephany Flores) I'm not going to see in his cell," said Anita van der Smith, mother of crimes suspect Joran van der Sloot imprisoned in our country.

Speaking on RTL television and broadcast by a television program, the mother of the character in question recognized the mistakes his son and the traumatic experiences that Joran has lived since the death of his father.

"It struck us to come to Peru. We do not know how he got the money to travel. He should have received psychiatric treatment for the problems I had," he added.

When the media reported the death of the Peruvian girl and involving him, Joran called me the way to Chile. He said he had done nothing and began to mourn and I believed him. We are victims of this situation, he said.

"What I do is put a lawyer, buy a mattress and send clothes. I think it should work with police and had to open his mouth about the girl who died in Aruba," he said.

http://www.correoperu.com.pe/correo/nota.php?txtEdi_id=4&txtSecci_parent=0&txtSecci_id=78&txtNota_id=391160
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: July 12, 2010, 11:02:34 AM »

Mother of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot thinks so is a murderer and never come to him to Peru if convicted for the crime of Stephany Flores

Lima (Peru.com) .- Anita Van der Sloot, mother of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, said he suspected that his son is responsible for the crimes of young Stephany Flores (21) and Natalee Holloway (19), and admitted that If convicted, do not visit more.

"I do that for him and this is the last thing I will do for him, will pay a lawyer, I will have a good mattress, clean clothes," he said in a television report submitted by the Netherlands Sunday program 'Panorama' .    

He noted that while not able to prove his responsibility for the death and disappearance of Holloway in Aruba, "has done such stupid things" as "lying." And also took a decision if it is confirmed that Stephany Flores killed.

"If it is found that it is he who has killed the girl, what must happen, happen. I'm not going to search his cell. I have no reason to do so," he said noting that he would meet with parents of two victims.

"I would simply hold in my arms to those parents and mourn a little. But, why things happened as they have happened? Seems to be a script," the Dutchman said the mother quite distressed.

I thought in a clinic

At another point, the van der Sloot's mother revealed that she had everything ready for commitment to his son in a psychiatric clinic, but felt a lot of anger when he learned that he traveled to Peru to participate in a poker tournament.

"Someone convinced him to participate in a poker tournament. I do not know how he got the money to go to Peru, because I gave it to him. He broke a letter I really angry," he said.

The letter explained that the murder suspect in Aruba said he had no peace of mind and so decided to go to Peru, although not planned to return to Holland. She sensed that something bad would happen.

After several days, received a call from Joran, who said that they were pursuing, whereupon he learned that he was suspected of the crime of Stephany Flores. Therefore asked several times to surrender, but he was deaf.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100711/107465/Madre-del-holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-cree-que-si-es-un-asesino-y-nunca-vendra-a-verlo-al-Peru-si-lo-condenan-por-el-crimen-de-Stephany-Flores
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: July 12, 2010, 11:05:21 AM »

Mother of Joran van der Sloot: "I'm not going to get his cell, I have no reason to do so"

Panorama broadcast an exclusive interview with Anita Van Der Sloot gave to the agency where RTL Holland talks about her relationship with her son, the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores.

According to his mother, Joran Van der Sloot suffered a strong impact on the death of his father and needs psychiatric help, so she decided to send him to Holland to continue treatment, but the man escaped to Peru and left a message where he said he would go to participate in a poker tournament.

Anita Van Der Sloot avoided specifying what he talked by telephone with his son when he arrived to Peru but said it was something like "Go down on the floor! I do not do more for you ", also said he had a bad feeling about Joran and what it could do in our country.

Anita told that, after the death of Stephany Flores, her son called stating that was pursued by people interested in your money, and she, once they realize that it was the Peruvian police advised him to surrender authorities, however Joran said he was not involved in the crime he is charged. The mother of Joran Van der Sloot said that understands the pain of the families of girls killed by the young Dutchman and the only thing that will do for your child is paying a lawyer to ensure "a mattress and clean clothes"

http://www.24horas.com.pe/internacionales/1278924046.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: July 12, 2010, 01:58:01 PM »

He Escaped To Peru ...

Anita.. He is a adult male... You I-Dot..

A I-Dot is an Idiot without an I. :}
FrankC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: July 12, 2010, 01:59:01 PM »

OT-The Octopus was right. Spain won the World Cup.

You know, I really could care less about the world cup but I find myself happy that Joran's team lost.  I know that's very petty but what can I say? 

Atta girl!  Same thing as pulling against Auburn - orange and all.

Just joking Smile ... sort of.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1774 on: July 12, 2010, 02:32:12 PM »

Mr. birdie fell off the post :monkeyshock:

ROFL!!!

OMG! That one got my funny bone!!!

Even the birds get knocked off in Aruba!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: July 12, 2010, 04:22:02 PM »

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot would be an accomplice in crime of young Peruvian Stephany Flowers Miraflores hotel CT

Lima (Peru.com) .- Investigations into the murder of Stephany Flores (21) give an unexpected twist, as the Dutchman citizen Joran van der Sloot, imprisoned for the murder of the girl would have an accomplice, according to its advocates presented .

Highness Pablo Navarro, Dutchman's lawyer in Peru, described as "very strange" that the police have not questioned the owner of the hotel TAC, where the crime occurred.

"The owner is a Chinese citizen of 26 years and have never called to testify," said the counsel to the newspaper 'Perú.21'. The lawyer hinted his suspicion that employer. However, the identity of the character kept in reserve.

Highness also said that there are doubts about the research. "They say my sponsored confessed, but the lawyer was present and represented him at that time has not come back. So far not found," he said.

In addition, counsel questioned the police questioning. "The translator was not sent by the Netherlands Embassy. Do not handled legal terms. Therefore, the alleged confession of my client is not valid," he said.

On the other hand, told the Central Az portal, Joseph Tacopina, foreign supporter of Van der Sloot, said the Netherlands would be the accomplice of this close friend, the Uruguayan citizen Elton Garcia.

The attorney also criticized the actions of the Peruvian police for investigation and interrogation of his client at the beginning of the process.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100711/107369/Holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-tendria-un-complice-en-crimen-de-joven-peruana-Stephany-Flores-en-hotel-TAC-de-Miraflores?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WwwperucomRssHomeActualidad+([url=http://www.peru.com%]www.peru.com%3A+RSS+Home+Actualidad[/url])
He must be that invisible person we see with Joran as he leaves his hotel room.

So this seems to be the only thing "new" this weekend, this odd accusation by Joran's Highness attorney that for some reason, the Chinese hotel owner conspired with Joran to commit this crime.

Why would a Chinese in Peru conspire with Joran to do anything?  That's nuts.  I think Joran and his attorney are a good match.  Neither seems to realize how ridiculous they sound and how no one will believe such wild tales.

More "paralyzing" the proceedings.  This lawyer needs cited or held in  contempt of court or something for doing this.

But the idea that a total stranger, Chinese who may have not even been able to communicate well with Joran, would just join right in or Joran's crime is ludicrous.

Let's see what they can hatch up next.

Niters, all.

Oh, then maybe the hotel TAC is owned by Joe TACopina.  It makes as much sense.  Wink

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: July 12, 2010, 04:28:56 PM »

Beautiful pictures of Natalee and Stefany texasmom.  Thank you.

I was thinking the same.  Thanks, Sis!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: July 12, 2010, 04:32:26 PM »

One visitor.  Is that a bird laying a turd?

I believe in miracles!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: July 12, 2010, 04:34:54 PM »

the Chinese hotel owner ??

Did Joran piss off somebody in Asia ??

What is the Chinese Hotel owners name ?
There is a whole contingent of chinese who have moved into south america from China. Brazil has one city that is almost ALL Chinese.. and Asians love to gamble.
They also have there own Mafias.

Anyways.. The video tapes if not altered are proof positive that Joran had no worry as he left poor stephanie on the floor of his hotel room bleeding to death or already dead.

jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: July 12, 2010, 04:37:19 PM »

Scary ...
 The Lizard woman from Mars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.