March 28, 2024, 08:28:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488330 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: July 12, 2010, 04:43:16 PM »

Acknowledged mistakes committed by his son
Mother did not visit to Joran van der Sloot

LIMA | Hard words. "If it is found that Joran killed the Peruvian girl (Stephany Flores) I'm not going to see in his cell," said Anita van der Smith, mother of crimes suspect Joran van der Sloot imprisoned in our country.

Speaking on RTL television and broadcast by a television program, the mother of the character in question recognized the mistakes his son and the traumatic experiences that Joran has lived since the death of his father.

"It struck us to come to Peru. We do not know how he got the money to travel. He should have received psychiatric treatment for the problems I had," he added.

When the media reported the death of the Peruvian girl and involving him, Joran called me the way to Chile. He said he had done nothing and began to mourn and I believed him. We are victims of this situation, he said.

"What I do is put a lawyer, buy a mattress and send clothes. I think it should work with police and had to open his mouth about the girl who died in Aruba," he said.

http://www.correoperu.com.pe/correo/nota.php?txtEdi_id=4&txtSecci_parent=0&txtSecci_id=78&txtNota_id=391160

Finally she admits she has problems, it is never too late, Anita.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: July 12, 2010, 05:20:23 PM »

WRECK,BILLB,ROB,CAJUN!

Hope all is well in all your respective worlds!Things are fantastic up here in the NW.

JUSTICE IS IN GOOD HANDS....

LUV YA PERU!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: July 12, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »

WRECK,BILLB,ROB,CAJUN!

Hope all is well in all your respective worlds!Things are fantastic up here in the NW.

LUV YA PERU!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Glad to hear that you're fine. We were just a little worried!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: July 12, 2010, 05:33:22 PM »

WRECK,BILLB,ROB,CAJUN!

LUV YA PERU!

KEEPTHEFAITH

OH, I luv Peru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: July 12, 2010, 05:42:10 PM »

WRECK,BILLB,ROB,CAJUN!

LUV YA PERU!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Glad to hear that you're fine. We were just a little worried!!!
Appreciate the concern Cajun.I'm never far from Justice!Who know's, maybe i'll take a vacation to Peru just to say hello..Smile

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1785 on: July 12, 2010, 05:49:09 PM »

English Version

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75113.php

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: July 12, 2010, 05:50:48 PM »

Beautiful pictures of Natalee and Stefany texasmom.  Thank you.

You're welcome, can and bearlyhere! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: July 12, 2010, 05:58:36 PM »

WRECK,BILLB,ROB,CAJUN!

LUV YA PERU!

KEEPTHEFAITH
HE LIVES!!!

......... and thanks for your "Ace"!!!!!!!!!! Smoak will be a big star someday!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: July 12, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75118.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

"The Way to Happiness Dissemination stop '

July 12, 2010, 24:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The MEP group is considering a motion to submit this afternoon against the spread Scientology-related material. That will happen during the debate on the budget of Minister Arthur Dower (ASF).

MP Evelyn Wever-Croes (MEP) will ask questions about the planned distribution of 60,000 booklets of The Way to Happiness among pupils. Of these books, written by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, is known to the Hope Foundation of Carmelita Haynes in the whole population would be distributed. Hope Foundation would also, with the support of Minister Dower, their use of drug prevention materials from The Foundation For a Drug-Free World in schools. This organization is openly supported and sponsored by the Church of Scientology. Dower minister said last week at the press conference of the ministers that he did not know where the books of The Way to Happiness are. They are sent in April to his ministry, on behalf of his education adviser Carmelita Haynes.

Croes is the Minister how he has determined that dissemination of Scientology materials in schools would be permitted and whether there was previously looked at the backgrounds of their creators. Croes also would like to know why Dower without consulting his fellow ministers including Health and Social Affairs to come to the decision to distribute books. She points out that the Minister of Health and Sports Richard Fisher has put a stop to the use of the material. According to Croes is the material intended for the prevention of drug use among young people, by the Drug Control Coordination Office. The Staten says many people have addressed those concerns were about this issue. They maintained that the government should keep far from religion.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: July 12, 2010, 06:03:46 PM »

WRECK,BILLB,ROB,CAJUN!

LUV YA PERU!

KEEPTHEFAITH
HE LIVES!!!

......... and thanks for your "Ace"!!!!!!!!!! Smoak will be a big star someday!
Peru is getting it right, why can't the Mariners? The Justice trains trip is far from over.....chugga,chugga,chugga...whoot,whoooo!Oh how I love the monkey cage and all SM does for those without voices!All Monkey's should be proud of their dedication & determination to see justice to fruition!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: July 12, 2010, 06:08:26 PM »

It's the Muppet Show with our Very Special Guest Star, ...

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

God Bless

KTF

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: July 12, 2010, 07:25:22 PM »

No evidence that van der Straton blocked the investigation? Then does that mean he turned over evidence that was crutial against Joran?
FrankC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: July 12, 2010, 07:47:27 PM »

No evidence that van der Straton blocked the investigation? Then does that mean he turned over evidence that was crutial against Joran?

Of course not.  It's all a lie.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: July 12, 2010, 08:17:46 PM »

Thanks, Wreck.  That seems a little strange as a player could play professionally for another country normally?  I always thought the country teams were comprised of any player for any team within the country regardless of origin. 

In that case, Joran certainly should have been rooting for the NL but you never know with him.  He may still be mad about having to quit school and move to Thailand because they were chasing him.  He has become such an international criminal now.  Alleged crimes on 3 continents.
A good example -- "Beckham" is English but plays professionally for Los Angeles. He is hurt but would normally play for England.

Well, that sucks.  How are we ever going to win the WC?  Going to be hard to grow our own when it's not the most popular sport by far.

2NJ, yes, the orange jumpsuits are used in a lot of places here.  I always thought it was to make the prisoners highly visible should they attenmpt escape.  Unless, of course, in Tennessee where I have noticed a lot of people wearing that color including my relatives who like to make an issue of it about football.  I must remember to call it prison jumpsuit orange to them in the future.  It's not easy being the only Alabama fan in the family.

I thought prisoners did not get clothing, that they provided their own, so they did not look like "commune inmates."  Perhaps I am wrong but I thought Jinkasaurus said that while in Peru.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: July 12, 2010, 08:26:43 PM »

Mother of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot thinks so is a murderer and never come to him to Peru if convicted for the crime of Stephany Flores

Lima (Peru.com) .- Anita Van der Sloot, mother of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, said he suspected that his son is responsible for the crimes of young Stephany Flores (21) and Natalee Holloway (19), and admitted that If convicted, do not visit more.

"I do that for him and this is the last thing I will do for him, will pay a lawyer, I will have a good mattress, clean clothes," he said in a television report submitted by the Netherlands Sunday program 'Panorama' .    

He noted that while not able to prove his responsibility for the death and disappearance of Holloway in Aruba, "has done such stupid things" as "lying." And also took a decision if it is confirmed that Stephany Flores killed.

"If it is found that it is he who has killed the girl, what must happen, happen. I'm not going to search his cell. I have no reason to do so," he said noting that he would meet with parents of two victims.

"I would simply hold in my arms to those parents and mourn a little. But, why things happened as they have happened? Seems to be a script," the Dutchman said the mother quite distressed.

I thought in a clinic

At another point, the van der Sloot's mother revealed that she had everything ready for commitment to his son in a psychiatric clinic, but felt a lot of anger when he learned that he traveled to Peru to participate in a poker tournament.

"Someone convinced him to participate in a poker tournament. I do not know how he got the money to go to Peru, because I gave it to him. He broke a letter I really angry," he said.

The letter explained that the murder suspect in Aruba said he had no peace of mind and so decided to go to Peru, although not planned to return to Holland. She sensed that something bad would happen.

After several days, received a call from Joran, who said that they were pursuing, whereupon he learned that he was suspected of the crime of Stephany Flores. Therefore asked several times to surrender, but he was deaf.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100711/107465/Madre-del-holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-cree-que-si-es-un-asesino-y-nunca-vendra-a-verlo-al-Peru-si-lo-condenan-por-el-crimen-de-Stephany-Flores
snipped from above... I would simply hold in my arms to those parents and mourn a little. But, why things happened as they have happened? Seems to be a script," the Dutchman said the mother quite distressed... Is Anita saying she would grieve with Natalee's and Stephany's families because she has also lost a child or that she wishes to comfort them?  Either way, Cindy Anthony's twin sister should be locked up with her own freak of nature.  Sadly, there will be people who will buy the current crap she is spewing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: July 12, 2010, 09:20:04 PM »

WARNING******WARNING******WARNING

10:30PM CST - DOWNTIME - APPROX 1HR

TONIGHT AT APPROX 10:30PM CENTRAL TIME THE FORUM AND FRONT PAGE WILL BE DOWN. WE WILL BE COMPLETING STEP 1 OF A TWO STEP PROCESS.  WE SHOULDN'T BE DOWN MORE THAN AN HOUR OR SO TONIGHT.

WE WILL BE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER! 

TOMORROW NIGHT WE UPGRADING SOME THINGS AND MAY BE DOWN FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME.  NOT SURE ON THAT YET.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: July 12, 2010, 09:35:39 PM »

7/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 5

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Original text:

Siman pasa diabierne na Lima:
Joran van der Sloot acusa di asesinato premedita
Mientras Peruanonan furioso tabata grit’e: “Desgrasiado” y “Asesino” ora cu polis tabata traslada Joran van der Sloot for di sala di Corte pa un vehikulo pa hib’e prison na Lima, nan a confirma cu Huez-Comisario a ordena su detencion preventivo riba e cargo di asesinato premedita.  Huez a argumenta cu Joran a actua cu gran ferosidad y cureldad contra e studiante.  Esey a bin despues cu Joran van der Sloot a asesina un mucha muher Peruana di 21 ana, Stephany Flores.
Despues di a tended e acusacion, polis den forma bruto a bay cu van der Sloot den e vehiculo cu a hib’e p’e prison Castro Castro caminda e ta sera den un bloke den un cel apart banda di oficina di director di e prison.
Huez Juan Buendia a firma e orden di detencion den oranan di marduga despues cu nan a hib’e Corte hunto cu otro criminalnan grandi den un vehikulo, pero a retorna solitario pa prison.
For di diahuebs nan a traslada Joran van der Slootpa un cel den palacio di husticia na Lima, pero manera el a sali do di e edificio, publico a zundr’e pa mata y tira berdura putri riba dje.
E version oficial te awor ta cu Joran van der Sloot a asesina Stephany brutalmente, el a kibra su nanishi, strangule, horta contenido di su potmoni y a bay den SUV di e mucha muher.
El a horta 300 dolar for di potmoni di e mucha muher y despues a bandona e SUV den un bario baho prome cu el a subi autobus y a bay Chile caminda nan a areste.  E castigu pe delito aki ta entre 15 pa 35 ana.
E cuminda cu Joran van der Sloot ta come den prison Castro Castro t’e plato tradicional Peruano “seco de pollo”.
Van der Sloot ta sera su so den un cel den un bloke caminda tin dos otro preso, un alkalde corupto cu a laba placa y un maton Colombiano kende a strangula un muher di alta sosiedad.  No ta conosi ainda ki dia e proceso lo cuminsa.
Joran van der Sloot a bisa polis cu el a mata e mucha muher, pasobra el a bay den su computer y a descrubri cu nan ta sospech’e di a mata Nataly Holloway.
E abogado nobo di Joran van der Sloot, Maximo Altez, a pidi Huez dialuna pa anula e confesion di Joran van der Sloot pasobra el a haci esaki den presencia di un abogado cu polis a busca.
Mama di Joran van der Sloot lo yega Lima otro siman cu un consehero, segun fuentenan na Lima, Peru.
Van der Sloot a yega Peru dia 14 di mei for di Colombia despues di a hana 25,000 dolar cerca FBI como parti di un trampa cu nan a prepara pe den cuadro di e caso Holloway.
Van der Sloot na januari ultimo a tuma contakto cu abogado di mama di Nataly Holloway y a ofrece na divulga e sitio caminda e victima ta a cambio di un pago di 250,000 dolar.
Nan a manda 25,000 dolar riba e cuenta di banco di Joran van der Sloot.

Papiamentu translation:

week happen diabierne at lima:
joran van der sloot acusa by asesinato premedita

while peruanonan furious was grit’e: “desgrasiado” y “asesino” hour cu police was traslada joran van der sloot for by lounge by corte before one vehikulo before hib’e gaol at lima, they owing to confirma cu huez-comisario owing to ordena her detencion preventivo on the cargo by asesinato premedita. huez owing to argumenta cu joran owing to actua cu great ferosidad y cureldad contra the student. esey owing to come after cu joran van der sloot owing to asesina one child muher peruana by 21 ana, stephany flores.

after by owing to tended the acusacion, police in form bruto owing to bay cu van der sloot in the vehiculo cu owing to hib’e p’e gaol castro castro caminda the is close in one bloke in one cel apart near by office by director by the gaol.

huez juan buendia owing to company the orden by detencion in oranan by marduga after cu they owing to hib’e corte together cu another criminalnan big in one vehikulo, but owing to retorna solitario before gaol.

for by diahuebs they owing to traslada joran van der sloot pa one cel in palace by husticia at lima, but manner past owing to depart do by the edificio, publico owing to zundr’e before kill y throw vegetable putrefy on dje.

the version oficial till at present is cu joran van der sloot owing to asesina stephany brutalmente, past owing to break her nose, strangule, steal contenido by her potmoni y owing to bay in suv by the child muher.

past owing to steal 300 dolar for by potmoni by the child muher y after owing to bandona the suv in one district base first cu past owing to ascend omnibus y owing to bay chile caminda they owing to areste. the castigu pe delito here is among 15 before 35 ana.

the cuminda cu joran van der sloot is come in gaol castro castro t’e course tradicional peruvian “seco de pollo”.

van der sloot is close her alone in one cel in one bloke caminda have two another preso, one alkalde corupto cu owing to wash coin y one maton colombiano that owing to strangula one muher by alta sosiedad. do not conosi still that day the proceso will cuminsa.

joran van der sloot owing to say police cu past owing to kill the child muher, because past owing to bay in her computer y owing to descrubri cu they're sospech’e by owing to kill nataly holloway.

the advocate new by joran van der sloot, maximo altez, owing to ask huez monday before anula the confesion by joran van der sloot because past owing to haci this in presencia by one advocate cu police owing to busca.

mam by joran van der sloot will arrive lima another week cu one consehero, according fuentenan at lima, peru.

van der sloot owing to arrive peru day 14 by half for by colombia after by owing to hana 25,000 dolar close fbi because part by one snare cu they owing to prepara pe in cuadro by the caso holloway.

van der sloot at january ultimo did take contakto cu advocate by mam by nataly holloway y owing to ofrece at divulga the sitio caminda the victima is owing to cambio by one payment by 250,000 dolar.

they owing to send 25,000 dolar on the cuenta by banco by joran van der sloot. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: July 12, 2010, 09:53:49 PM »

TONIGHT AT APPROX 10:30PM CENTRAL TIME THE FORUM AND FRONT PAGE WILL BE DOWN. WE WILL BE COMPLETING STEP 1 OF A TWO STEP PROCESS.  WE SHOULDN'T BE DOWN MORE THAN AN HOUR OR SO TONIGHT.

TOMORROW NIGHT WE UPGRADING SOME THINGS AND MAY BE DOWN FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME.  NOT SURE ON THAT YET.

Thanks Klaas! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: July 12, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »

Thanks Klaas! 
I was just getting attached to the old one! Wink

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1799 on: July 12, 2010, 10:35:33 PM »

Thanks Klaas! 
I was just getting attached to the old one! Wink

LOL, wreck!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.