March 28, 2024, 08:39:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488332 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: July 13, 2010, 03:22:50 PM »

Oh, dear!  I just noticed the gumline of that oldest Zoelle girl.  Now it's all I can look at when I see her photos!  Isn't that condition correctable?

Carpe, well it was my team as well and I thought they played a pretty good game.  Not all Dutch are Slooters.  In fact he had to leave there to attend school because they were chasing him in the streets.

Speaking of which, where are our Dutch posters and translators?  Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater, sotaspeak.

Yes, don`t get me wrong... Anna. I don`t hate Dutch people. Peter Devries dropped a megaton bomb on Joran... and helped take him out. For that I am VERY THANKFUL.

I just want whatever team the Van der rapes and the Zeollas rooting for to eat dirt.

If they were rooting for Yankees... I would want them to lose.

I get a great amount of enjoyment in tinkling in their Wheaties. I enjoy it soooooo much!

I think it is destiny. I was made for this. It is my calling.
Anna just a side to the gummy smile. It can be corrected surgically by moving the maxillary arch. Orthodontics and laser surgery would help only slightly since the problem is skeletal.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: July 13, 2010, 03:23:02 PM »

We're back!    

Huge thanks to Red, Klaas, Dugga, and all involved with getting us on the new server!   

Welcome to the first part of the new and improved SM ... please do not forget to than Justen as well. There are still more fixes that are in store, some behind the scenes and some that will require the sites to be down again. We are trying to minimize the down time and maximize the new upgrades. Thanks, R

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you to all 4 of you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: July 13, 2010, 03:43:43 PM »

Oh, dear!  I just noticed the gumline of that oldest Zoelle girl.  Now it's all I can look at when I see her photos!  Isn't that condition correctable?

Carpe, well it was my team as well and I thought they played a pretty good game.  Not all Dutch are Slooters.  In fact he had to leave there to attend school because they were chasing him in the streets.

Speaking of which, where are our Dutch posters and translators?  Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater, sotaspeak.
Yes it doesn't encourage one to post or translate if your national teams gets slated just because a certain Joran supposedly is a fan.

Anyway as to the Anita interview it seems very much based or taken from the original interviews with the Telegraaf and RTL.
My guess would be that they licensed those interviews and RTL or Telegraaf are profiting from it with perhaps a percentage for AvdS.

The new server is working mighty fine today thanks.
nychic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: July 13, 2010, 03:57:04 PM »

"After some time passed and without hearing from him, she received a second call from Joran in panic, where he informed her that he was being chased because supposedly he had won a lot of money in the poker tournament and they wanted to steal it from him."

Anita is so FOS
This sounds like a CYA statement - Possibly to protect herself from knowingly accepting blood money - which IMO is where some of the cash went via Western Union

other possible ways the Pig hid Stephany's cash:
His online Poker accounts - they will hold thousands - the owners of those sites are all criminals as well (Posner is one of them)
Initial reports said taxi drivers were paid in cash ? Then it became watches, cell phones, etc. ?
nychic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1864 on: July 13, 2010, 04:26:17 PM »

Buster's Garage for the World Cup Championship

Why is Anita so red lately ?
Sunburn ? Chemical Peel ? MicroDermabrasion ? High Blood Pressure ?
And why do only her and Renfro have the constant frizzies ? (and what is with the furry arms?)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1865 on: July 13, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: July 13, 2010, 04:37:32 PM »

Hey, anybody seen de Skipper? LOL

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: July 13, 2010, 04:50:51 PM »

Busboy at Redlobster???

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: July 13, 2010, 04:52:15 PM »

Busboy at Redlobster???
Or better yet, "cabinboy" on the Goodship Lollipop. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: July 13, 2010, 05:01:05 PM »

Buster's Garage for the World Cup Championship

Why is Anita so red lately ?
Sunburn ? Chemical Peel ? MicroDermabrasion ? High Blood Pressure ?
And why do only her and Renfro have the constant frizzies ? (and what is with the furry arms?)

I think Anita has been going out on that Anthony Hagedorn's sailboat.  Her skin isn't made for
that kind of sun.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: July 13, 2010, 05:01:39 PM »

Yes, yes.... or even this guy, Wreck.

------------------
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: July 13, 2010, 05:05:41 PM »

There's an article on Jan vd Straten on RNW today. He's happy about the findings of the investigation and is pondering further steps.

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/van-der-straten-wil-naamszuivering

only in Dutch for now
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: July 13, 2010, 05:07:50 PM »

WRECK,BILLB,ROB,CAJUN!

Hope all is well in all your respective worlds!Things are fantastic up here in the NW.

JUSTICE IS IN GOOD HANDS....

LUV YA PERU!

KEEPTHEFAITH

There you are!!

Good to see you, Keepthefaith!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: July 13, 2010, 05:19:58 PM »

There's an article on Jan vd Straten on RNW today. He's happy about the findings of the investigation and is pondering further steps.

only in Dutch for now

He should be. He has everything to be proud and happy about! He helped a 6 foot 4   190 pound guy kidnap and brutally beat to death a 5 foot 3  105 pound  defenseless girl dressed only in a denim skirt, sun blouse, and sandals.

HE`S THE MAN!

If I were Jan Van der Straaten.... every day I woke up and I hadn`t been thrown in jail,
punched in the face, shot in the head, or had a side-winder rocket shot through my bedroom window at 3 in the morning while I was sleeping... it would be like Christmas all over again. an angelic monkey

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1874 on: July 13, 2010, 05:37:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75178.php

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: July 13, 2010, 05:40:50 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: July 13, 2010, 05:50:59 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75173.php

ARUBA
Nieuwe rechters en officieren
13 Jul, 2010, 12:29 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Het Gemeenschappelijk Hof en het Openbaar Ministerie krijgen vanaf augustus nieuwe medewerkers. Het vertrek van maar liefst drie rechters, Jeroen Recourt, Joost van Voorthuizen en Ferry Gerard, wordt opgevangen door de komst van drie nieuwe magistraten uit Nederland. Met ingang van 1 augustus zullen H. Mol, J. Haeck en J. Verhoeven de vrijgekomen plaatsen opvullen. De functie van rechter in opleiding die door M. de Kort werd ingevuld, is inmiddels overgenomen door T. van der Leur. Recourt verliet Aruba omdat hij voor de PvDA in de Tweede Kamer heeft plaatsgenomen. Komende week zullen zowel Van Voorthuizen en Gerard Aruba verlaten. Hun termijn van drie jaar is verstreken. Ook is er wisseling van de wacht bij het Openbaar Ministerie. Na 16 augustus, het einde van het reces, zullen twee nieuwe officieren van justitie beginnen. Hun namen zijn nog niet bekendgemaakt.

Google translation:

ARUBA

New judges and prosecutors

July 13, 2010, 24:29 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Common Court and the prosecution have from August new employees. The departure of as many as three judges, Jeroen Recourt, Joost van Voorthuizen and Gerard Ferry, cushioned by the arrival of three new judges from the Netherlands. As of August 1 will H. Mol, J. Haeck and J. Verhoeven fill the vacant places. The position of judge in training by M. the short was completed, was taken over by T. van der Leur. Récourt because he left Aruba for the Labour Party in the House has taken place. Next week, both from Voorthuizen and Gerard left Aruba. Their term of three years has elapsed. There is also change of guard at the Public Prosecution. After August 16, end of the recess, will begin two new prosecutors. Their names were not disclosed.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: July 13, 2010, 05:51:26 PM »

....and also had been given $1,000 from her father to purchase a laptop that she never got a chance to buy.   
This very well could be the way he got her to the hotel room. "come see my laptop, it's sweet and only cost $1000".
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: July 13, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »

Google translation:

Van der Straten would name purification

Published: July 13, 2010 - 11:09 am | by Editors Caribiana    (Photo: Blogspot)

Read more about:    Jan van der Straten Rudy Croes

Dud Police in Aruba, Jan van der Straten would name purification. This he says in a response to the recent fact finding of the Aruban public prosecutor. Reason for this research was the accusation by former Justice Minister Rudy Croes that the relationship with Van der Straten was the family Van der Sloot, the investigation into the disappearance of Holloway Nathalee negatively affected.

In 2008, alleged that Van der Straten Croes reorganization of the police in Aruba had not performed. The former police commissioner publicly responded to the allegation and claimed responsibility Croes. The minister was angry and accused Van der Straten about his role in the investigation in the Holloway case.

The accusations of the then Justice Minister Rudy Croes, not based on truth and are therefore conducive to burden him and his family, the finding of fact of the Aruban public prosecutor. "We have all this time suffered emotional harm of this case. And the worst thing a man can lose his integrity," the former politiecommisssaris.

Her children also suffered from the accusations. "They were still held accountable for the fact that their father had not been honest in the investigation and that has a lot of pain." He adds that this does not outweigh the pain and grief of the family Holloway. Now the former police commissioner the same as his side has received, he feels have not been rehabilitated. In consultation with his lawyer will now consider whether further steps can be taken.

The case has not changed his view of Aruba. He remains on the island during his retirement and hopes to do something for the community.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: July 13, 2010, 06:06:40 PM »

Yes, yes.... or even this guy, Wreck.

"Brad" was too cool for his uniform! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.