March 28, 2024, 03:34:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 488279 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1920 on: July 14, 2010, 02:06:23 AM »

Good Night billb, Keepthefaith, callie4u  and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Justice IS just around the corner for Natalee......
The same arubans/dutch/american traitors that wronged Natalee...Beth...Dave...Jug......
ARE RESPONSIBLE for the death of Stephany.......
Tick Tock
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: July 14, 2010, 02:08:16 AM »

Good Night billb, Keepthefaith, callie4u  and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Justice IS just around the corner for Natalee......
The same arubans/dutch/american traitors that wronged Natalee...Beth...Dave...Jug......
ARE RESPONSIBLE for the death of Stephany.......
Tick Tock

GoodNight and God Bless BillB...Here's one for the road & a smile before ya hit the hay!

BEAT LA,BEAT LA,BEAT LA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: July 14, 2010, 09:12:59 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Miss hearing from Jo-An, Jen, Kermit.  Come out, come out wherever you are 

Thanks to all who provide links and info.

Justice for Natalee and Stefany!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: July 14, 2010, 09:43:07 AM »

Joran van der Sloot Says He Is 'Surviving' in Prison
Accused Dutch Killer Suggests the FBI Lured Him to Peru

Accused killer Joran van der Sloot blames himself for landing in a rat-filled Peruvian prison cell, but he suggests that the FBI lured him to Peru in a botched sting operation.
Former FBI agent Brad Garrett weighs in on the latest reports.

More Photos

Van der Sloot's interview with the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf is the latest in a series of startling comments from the Dutch playboy charged with the murder of Stephany Flores, 21, of Peru, and the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway.

He is also charged with extorting $25,000 from Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, promising to show her where Natalee's body was buried in exchange for the money.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/joran-van-der-sloot-blames-landing-peru-prison/story?id=10978347

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1924 on: July 14, 2010, 10:35:44 AM »

I be confused> I thought it was said that we would only have 50 page threads from now on?

We are letting  threads that are currently past 50 finish out to 100.  New threads will be 50. (Or existing threads that are under 50 will be changed at 50) This thread was on past 50 when Klaas gave directions to mods to change at 50... 
bump

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: July 14, 2010, 10:41:38 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Yes, and where are canoworms/Selena, Rob, nonesuche and others?

Someone needs to tell Joran that the hotel clerk already told that he, Joran himself, paid for his room upon registration.  And he was not even registered in the Poker tournament.  Guess he hadn't found anybody to rob yet for that one.

So absolutely nothing was paid for by anybody and no one cared if this nobody showed up or not.  Certainly the FBI doesn't go to these extremes over a $25K extortion.

I wish the FBI had lured him.  But even if they had, what does that have to do with him killing yet another young woman?  I believe that's what he's in jail for and what he is charged with.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: July 14, 2010, 10:41:51 AM »

Accused killer Joran van der Sloot blames himself for landing in a rat-filled Peruvian prison cell, but he suggests that the FBI lured him to Peru in a botched sting operation.

More Photos

Van der Sloot's interview with the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf is the latest in a series of startling comments from the Dutch playboy charged with the murder of Stephany Flores, 21, of Peru, and the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway.

He is also charged with extorting $25,000 from Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, promising to show her where Natalee's body was buried in exchange for the money.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/joran-van-der-sloot-blames-landing-peru-prison/story?id=10978347

If you want to find out what strategy Joran is going to use next, just read Jenna2 over at RU. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:55 AM »

I sure hope PLE has checked all Western Union wires to and from Joran.  I think they might find some of the stolen money there.  Of course, he did waste money on the Cuzco trip he was afraid to take, too. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: July 14, 2010, 11:06:23 AM »

Van der Stratten,

What do you see when you look into your children's eyes?
Do you see disbelief,lack of respect,wondering if their father is truly who they think he is?
Look closely throgh those eyes,can you see into their hearts?
If so,you will see hearts that are broken,and only you can mend them.
They know you have intimate knowledge of natalee's death.
They keep wondering if that father they love will break down and tell the truth before his life ends.
Remember Paulus's pain?? And what that did to him?
Why make your children suffer?
They had nothing to do with this. Why should this lay heavy on their hearts?
You made a mistake. Correct it.
The time has come,each day is a struggle for you and your family,wearing down all of you.
When you leave this earth make sure your children know the truth,do the right thing.
Don't leave them thinking " I really never knew my father"...
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: July 14, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »

More Photos

If you want to find out what strategy Joran is going to use next, just read Jenna2 over at RU. 
LOL, would that be comments about Stephany#1 or Stephany#2?. According to Jenna 2, Stephany wasn't even murdered.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: July 14, 2010, 12:24:48 PM »

Analyzed laptop Joran van der Sloot

Will know if hiding Natalee Holloway case information. Judge Carlos Moreno, head of the Fourth Court for Inmates in Jail, ordered to analyze the information contained on the laptop of Joran Van der Sloot.

Moreno instructed them that to the experts High-Tech Police to determine whether there emails or any indication about the murder of the American Holloway in Aruba.

The Dutchman said Stephany Flores killed because the girl came across information implicating him in the high-profile crime of 2005. The psychiatric examination of Van der Sloot would culminate in the coming days.

http://peru21.pe/impresa/noticia/analizan-laptop-joran-van-der-sloot/2010-07-14/279965
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: July 14, 2010, 12:31:48 PM »

LIMA - The Internet is a series of lurid photographs surfaced, the Peruvian police made to the hotel room of Joran van der Sloot, shortly after the body of Stephany Flores was found.

In the pictures include the bloody sheets on the bed and the room to see the coffee had met Joran and various garments. The photos were made public by crimesider.com, they represent a source close to the investigation had secured. (EBO)

Click below for the full set of photos (not suitable for sensitive viewers)

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/497699/2010/07/14/Foto-s-hotelkamer-Joran-van-der-Sloot-opgedoken.dhtml
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: July 14, 2010, 12:51:59 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

JUG TWITTY
Submitted on 2010/07/14 at 10:26am

Jan van der Straten knows what happened to Natalee. There is no doubt in my mind that he helped cover it up. I was there I saw how he reacted. I hope that the guilt is eating away at him like it did for Paulas.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1933 on: July 14, 2010, 01:10:25 PM »

JUG TWITTY

Jan van der Straten knows what happened to Natalee. There is no doubt in my mind that he helped cover it up. I was there I saw how he reacted. I hope that the guilt is eating away at him like it did for Paulas.

Thanks, Klaas! Hear, Hear!!

And may it start the nibble in the aorta region! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1934 on: July 14, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »

More Photos

LOL, would that be comments about Stephany#1 or Stephany#2?. According to Jenna 2, Stephany wasn't even murdered.

OK.......... tying the rope around my ankle and tossing the end in here. If I'm not back in a few minutes, PULL, monkeys, PULL!! I gotta read this!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: July 14, 2010, 01:14:08 PM »

JUG TWITTY

I agree with Jug!  No doubt in my mind either.  I hope that Van der Straten is the next one to fall.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1936 on: July 14, 2010, 01:42:23 PM »

Rudy responds:

Voormalig Justitie minister Croes:‘Oneens met rapport OM’
14 Jul, 2010, 12:31 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — Voormalig minister van Justitie, Rudy Croes, is het oneens met de conclusies van het feitenonderzoek naar de rol van oud-korpschef Jan van der Straten in de Holloway-zaak. “Als er geen correctie komt dan voel ik mij verplicht om op te schrijven wat er allemaal gebeurd is, zodat iedereen de precieze toedracht te weten komt”, aldus Croes tegen Amigoe.

Croes zegt dat hij momenteel bezig is met een autobiografie over zijn 21-jarige politieke loopbaan. “Als er geen correctie komt op het rapport, dan zal ik deze affaire daarin zeker opnemen. Dat zal een zwarte bladzijde worden.” De oud-minister wilde echter geen reactie geven op de uitlatingen van Van der Straten. Deze zei gisteren tegen Amigoe dat hij zich samen met zijn advocaat aan het beraden is of hij verdere stappen wil ondernemen om zijn naam te zuiveren. Van der Straten liet doorschemeren dat hij met een excuus ook genoegen zou nemen.

Croes gaf eind 2008 scherpe kritiek op de voormalige korpschef. Van der Straten zou volgens Croes het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway tijdens het cruciale beginstadium bewust hebben gehinderd. Naar aanleiding van deze kritiek, gelastte procureur-generaal Rob Pietersz begin 2009 een feitenonderzoek. Deze werd uitgevoerd door de Landsrecherche. Vorige week maakte het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) bekend dat ‘de uitlatingen van Croes niet bewezen konden worden’. Croes is echter nog steeds overtuigd van zijn gelijk. “Ik ben het niet eens met het rapport wat het OM heeft afgegeven”, besluit de oud-minister.

Translated by Google

Former Justice Minister Croes: "Disagree with report OM '
July 14, 2010, 12:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former Justice Minister Rudy Croes, disagrees with the findings of fact on the role of former commissioner Jan van der Straten in the Holloway case. "If no correction comes I feel obliged to write down everything that happened, so everyone will learn the exact facts," said Croes against Amigoe.

Croes said that he is currently working on an autobiography about his 21-year political career. "If there is no correction to the report, I will certainly take it this affair. That will be a dark moment. "The former minister did not however comment on the remarks of Van der Straten. This said yesterday against Amigoe that he along with his lawyer to consider whether he intends to take further steps to clear his name. Van der Straten hinted that he would be satisfied even an apology.

Croes gave the end of 2008 sharply criticized the former police chief. Van der Straten, according Croes investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway during the critical early stages have deliberately hindered. In response to this criticism, ordered Attorney General Rob Pietersz early 2009 a fact finding. This was done by the Land Investigation. Last week, the Public Prosecutor (OM) announced that "the statements could be proven not Croes. Croes is still convinced of his equal. "I do not agree with the report what it has issued," the former minister.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1937 on: July 14, 2010, 01:43:12 PM »

Forgot the link

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75245.php

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: July 14, 2010, 01:43:25 PM »

JUG TWITTY

I agree with Jug!  No doubt in my mind either.  I hope that Van der Straten is the next one to fall.

Undoubtedly, he knows. If the "investigation" clears him -- that means he will have to be given the "hand-in-the-pocket" treatment. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: July 14, 2010, 01:46:02 PM »

JUG TWITTY

Undoubtedly, he knows. If the "investigation" clears him -- that means he will have to be given the "hand-in-the-pocket" treatment. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes!

Yes klaasend and look how the guilt that paul carried! festered inside of him untill it claimed his life. There is no escaping! someone here at scared monkeys said this!
what ever we do on earth will echo into eternity and I agree and love that comment.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.