June 15, 2024, 02:12:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #842 6/27/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 497273 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: July 14, 2010, 01:46:39 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

JUG TWITTY
Submitted on 2010/07/14 at 10:26am

Jan van der Straten knows what happened to Natalee. There is no doubt in my mind that he helped cover it up. I was there I saw how he reacted. I hope that the guilt is eating away at him like it did for Paulas.

Good for Jug!!!  So glad he posted.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: July 14, 2010, 01:47:26 PM »

JUG TWITTY

Jan van der Straten knows what happened to Natalee. There is no doubt in my mind that he helped cover it up. I was there I saw how he reacted. I hope that the guilt is eating away at him like it did for Paulas.

I agree with Jug!  No doubt in my mind either.  I hope that Van der Straten is the next one to fall.

Undoubtedly, he knows. If the "investigation" clears him -- that means he will have to be given the "hand-in-the-pocket" treatment. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes!

Yes klaasend and look how the guilt that paul carried! festered inside of him untill it claimed his life. There is no escaping! someone here at scared monkeys said this!
what ever we do on earth will echo into eternity and I agree and love that comment.

p.s

if you live by the sword you will die by the sword. evil begets evil. You can run but you cannot hide. I totaly agree with jug.

Loca
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: July 14, 2010, 01:56:41 PM »

JUG TWITTY

I agree with Jug!  No doubt in my mind either.  I hope that Van der Straten is the next one to fall.

Undoubtedly, he knows. If the "investigation" clears him -- that means he will have to be given the "hand-in-the-pocket" treatment. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes!

I am thinking the poison coffee for Van der Straten.  The rope might not hold his big fat self. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1943 on: July 14, 2010, 02:03:45 PM »

JUG TWITTY

No doubt in my mind either.

All that report proved to me is that politics is STILL far more important than the TRUTH in Aruba.

The TRUTH would have made Prime Minister Eman look very foolish for his associations and continual promotion of Van der Straten.  That relationship is very well documented!  Van der Straten wants to "do something for the community" my azz.  I have no doubt that he is being paid very well for each and every thing he does.

RUDY CROES SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITING IT DOWN A LONG TIME AGO!

They all make me sick!   

I'm glad Jug posted.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: July 14, 2010, 02:05:07 PM »

JUG TWITTY

I am thinking the poison coffee for Van der Straten.  The rope might not hold his big fat self. Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1945 on: July 14, 2010, 02:20:40 PM »

JUG TWITTY

No doubt in my mind either.

All that report proved to me is that politics is STILL far more important than the TRUTH in Aruba.
The TRUTH would have made Prime Minister Eman look very foolish for his associations and continual promotion of Van der Straten.  That relationship is very well documented!  Van der Straten wants to "do something for the community" my azz.  I have no doubt that he is being paid very well for each and every thing he does.

RUDY CROES SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITING IT DOWN A LONG TIME AGO!

They all make me sick!    

I'm glad Jug posted.   

Yes!  I agree.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: July 14, 2010, 02:26:51 PM »

Always good to hear from Jug!  But I am also encouraged that Rudy Croes is standing up for his claims against vd Straten.

Could one of then actually get it after all this time?

And I do think in his own mind Uncle Jan sees himself as doing the right thing for Aruba and tourism.  That's how they justify their evil cover up, by thinking it is all in the interest of the island's economy. 

And why I have never thought anything would ever be done to any of them no matter what they did to enable Joran to get away with his crime.

They see themselves and others who cover up as national heroes for doing so to protect the tourism.

So, to me, Croes standing his ground is very encouraging.  I just hope he won't let go of this and does tell ALL he knows.  He would be the one to know about Vd Straten and Paulus conversing by phone all that first ten days and all that.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: July 14, 2010, 02:30:07 PM »

I hope Rudy not only writes it all down but that he kept copies of everything he had access to at the time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: July 14, 2010, 02:50:32 PM »

If Rudy Croes has incriminating information about van der straten why didn't he provide it to those doing the investigation?

It appears he hasn't even got notes on the matter.

As other have said, it's always good to hear from Jug.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: July 14, 2010, 03:00:19 PM »

For the "report" to state that there was no relationship between Paulus and Van der Straten
is an insult to anyone with a thimble full of intelligence.

We have all seen it in print where they each admitted to a long friendship.

There is no doubt that if Van der Straten had not been around, evidence would not have
disappeared, never to be seen again....JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: July 14, 2010, 05:24:27 PM »

Sorry about the downtime- looks like they are working on stuff today (didn't tell me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: July 14, 2010, 05:25:45 PM »

http://peru21.pe/impresa/noticia/analizan-laptop-joran-van-der-sloot/2010-07-14/279965

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: July 14, 2010, 05:48:00 PM »

Hello good Monkeys!  Apologies for the long abences, hubby and I are preparing for a new addition to our family.  an angelic monkey

Jug - so good to hear from you.  We are holding here with all of you, it won't be long before the whole truth surfaces.  Our thoughts and love, as always, are with you.

Keep strong Monkeys!!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: July 14, 2010, 05:50:25 PM »

JUG TWITTY

Nope.  Wouldn't want to be in his pockets, no way! 

Karma to the rescue.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: July 14, 2010, 05:55:34 PM »

I hope Rudy not only writes it all down but that he kept copies of everything he had access to at the time.
Well, I can't get excited about Rudy Croes revealing anything -- I think he is up to his a_ _ in this himself. Rudy is not going to "out" anyone who can "out" himself! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: July 14, 2010, 05:56:17 PM »

Hello good Monkeys!  Apologies for the long abences, hubby and I are preparing for a new addition to our family.  an angelic monkey

Jug - so good to hear from you.  We are holding here with all of you, it won't be long before the whole truth surfaces.  Our thoughts and love, as always, are with you.

Keep strong Monkeys!!! 

Great to see you Jen!   

Congratulations on your new addition!    an angelic monkey

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: July 14, 2010, 06:01:54 PM »

Analyzed laptop Joran van der Sloot

Will know if hiding Natalee Holloway case information. Judge Carlos Moreno, head of the Fourth Court for Inmates in Jail, ordered to analyze the information contained on the laptop of Joran Van der Sloot.

Moreno instructed them that to the experts High-Tech Police to determine whether there emails or any indication about the murder of the American Holloway in Aruba.

The Dutchman said Stephany Flores killed because the girl came across information implicating him in the high-profile crime of 2005. The psychiatric examination of Van der Sloot would culminate in the coming days.

http://peru21.pe/impresa/noticia/analizan-laptop-joran-van-der-sloot/2010-07-14/279965
SWEET!

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: July 14, 2010, 06:06:03 PM »

Rudy responds:

Voormalig Justitie minister Croes:‘Oneens met rapport OM’
14 Jul, 2010, 12:31 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — Voormalig minister van Justitie, Rudy Croes, is het oneens met de conclusies van het feitenonderzoek naar de rol van oud-korpschef Jan van der Straten in de Holloway-zaak. “Als er geen correctie komt dan voel ik mij verplicht om op te schrijven wat er allemaal gebeurd is, zodat iedereen de precieze toedracht te weten komt”, aldus Croes tegen Amigoe.

Croes zegt dat hij momenteel bezig is met een autobiografie over zijn 21-jarige politieke loopbaan. “Als er geen correctie komt op het rapport, dan zal ik deze affaire daarin zeker opnemen. Dat zal een zwarte bladzijde worden.” De oud-minister wilde echter geen reactie geven op de uitlatingen van Van der Straten. Deze zei gisteren tegen Amigoe dat hij zich samen met zijn advocaat aan het beraden is of hij verdere stappen wil ondernemen om zijn naam te zuiveren. Van der Straten liet doorschemeren dat hij met een excuus ook genoegen zou nemen.

Croes gaf eind 2008 scherpe kritiek op de voormalige korpschef. Van der Straten zou volgens Croes het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway tijdens het cruciale beginstadium bewust hebben gehinderd. Naar aanleiding van deze kritiek, gelastte procureur-generaal Rob Pietersz begin 2009 een feitenonderzoek. Deze werd uitgevoerd door de Landsrecherche. Vorige week maakte het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) bekend dat ‘de uitlatingen van Croes niet bewezen konden worden’. Croes is echter nog steeds overtuigd van zijn gelijk. “Ik ben het niet eens met het rapport wat het OM heeft afgegeven”, besluit de oud-minister.

Translated by Google

Former Justice Minister Croes: "Disagree with report OM '
July 14, 2010, 12:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former Justice Minister Rudy Croes, disagrees with the findings of fact on the role of former commissioner Jan van der Straten in the Holloway case. "If no correction comes I feel obliged to write down everything that happened, so everyone will learn the exact facts," said Croes against Amigoe.

Croes said that he is currently working on an autobiography about his 21-year political career. "If there is no correction to the report, I will certainly take it this affair. That will be a dark moment. "The former minister did not however comment on the remarks of Van der Straten. This said yesterday against Amigoe that he along with his lawyer to consider whether he intends to take further steps to clear his name. Van der Straten hinted that he would be satisfied even an apology.

Croes gave the end of 2008 sharply criticized the former police chief. Van der Straten, according Croes investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway during the critical early stages have deliberately hindered. In response to this criticism, ordered Attorney General Rob Pietersz early 2009 a fact finding. This was done by the Land Investigation. Last week, the Public Prosecutor (OM) announced that "the statements could be proven not Croes. Croes is still convinced of his equal. "I do not agree with the report what it has issued," the former minister.

The house of cards is beginning to crumble. YOU GO, CROES!!!

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: July 14, 2010, 06:09:05 PM »

Well, I can't get excited about Rudy Croes revealing anything -- I think he is up to his a_ _ in this himself. Rudy is not going to "out" anyone who can "out" himself! 

I know how you feel wreck, I'm skeptical too.  Hero Brinkman even questioned WHY Rudy Croes waited over three years to reveal the information back in Dec 2008. 

But I do think it's obvious that he knew RIGHT AWAY what was going on...

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2005-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2006-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=50

snipped:

Minister of Justice Rudy Croes arrived in Aruba Friday June 3 and was the first to criticize the investigation openly, during a press conference that took place in Santa Cruz, in the presence of Commissioner Gerold Dompig. The Minister’s intention was to remove Jan van der Straten from the case, especially for not arresting the three who were last seen with Natalee.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1959 on: July 14, 2010, 06:20:35 PM »

This just drives me NUTS! Stop and think about what Croes just said! It reminds me of Shango! 

Croes is ADMITTING publically that there is information, within his knowledge, pertaining to Natalee's case that he is deliberately witholding.

WTH????

Natalee is dead and the perp was never prosecuted. Natalee's family is still searching for her remains and being thwarted by Aruban authorities in their efforts.

If the SOB admits he has information germane to Natalee, that's obstruction of justice and he should be arrested and thrown in jail until he decides to share it BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT AND DECENT THING TO DO!!!

Geeeezzzzz................. these people drive me NUTS!!!

rant over..............            Hi Monkeys!!!   Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.