April 25, 2024, 10:12:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116110 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2007, 11:04:52 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
4 MONTHS and 4 DAYS

That is all the time that is left to charge J2K.  Will they be charged with anything?  Can the higher charges be dropped and they be charged with perjury & obstruction of justice?  I'd be happy if they were convicted of the lesser charges for the meantime, until new information surfaced for the higher charges.  Perhaps if they were convicted of something, maybe somebody would actually come forward.

Not exactly true.  In 4 months they will be released as suspects but can be re detained and charged if any new evidence is found.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2007, 11:10:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
4 MONTHS and 4 DAYS

That is all the time that is left to charge J2K.  Will they be charged with anything?  Can the higher charges be dropped and they be charged with perjury & obstruction of justice?  I'd be happy if they were convicted of the lesser charges for the meantime, until new information surfaced for the higher charges.  Perhaps if they were convicted of something, maybe somebody would actually come forward.

Not exactly true.  In 4 months they will be released as suspects but can be re detained and charged if any new evidence is found.

I hate to be pessimisstic, but I feel that the 4 months and 4 days will pass without any charges.  I know they could be re-detained if new evidence was found, but I sincerely doubt that would happen either.  Evidence in Aruba seems to get lost in the NetherWorld.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2007, 11:11:37 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
What is an lcd?I do not know,but I am not suprised.i was told by several MB students that there no belly shots,just jvds talking.Why would joe reference a 302 in a civil action,at all.Meow the cat,oh at least 2 monkeys have pictures of me and the litter.CAT

Joran is a walking bag of lies

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2007, 11:12:54 PM »

Tibro,
 those pictures of the cats and the mouse are so cute, also the cat at the computer.
Now with that I am signing off for the night.

Night all.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2007, 11:13:37 PM »

4 MONTHS and 4 DAYS

I hate to be pessimisstic, but I feel that the 4 months and 4 days will pass without any charges.  I know they could be re-detained if new evidence was found, but I sincerely doubt that would happen either.  Evidence in Aruba seems to get lost in the NetherWorld.

Sad as it is to contemplate, if the evidence has not been found by now, they are very unlikely to "discover" it after the time is up.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2007, 11:18:07 PM »

Good night, Sam

Hope Cat enjoys them too

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2007, 11:21:34 PM »

I have also been thinking about the date. Only 4 more months. Unreal.

My jaw just about dropped to the floor when I read Rob's account of the astronaut arrest. That is UNHEARD OF! Those people are the most carefully screened individuals in the whole world and they don't get to be in those seats unless they are the most solid of professionals. I simply cannot believe that one of them would do such a thing... especially, over a man... she was already married, and I understood, quite happily... I remember her well, she was on the recent first flight after the Columbia accident. She struck me as being very impressive and professional (and NOT homely like all the other lady astronauts either LOL). Is this world OFF ITS ROCKER, or what?

The incident where the molester was shot by the victim's father happened right there in Baton Rouge.

I noticed the street where Kaitlin lived was named after her last name. That indicates that her family might be landowners and may be somewhat prominent- a big extended family. For the perp. To worry about.

I lived in Louisiana for about 2 1/3 years. I know the area there between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. The people there never forget... anything... good or ill.

Not that I'm suggesting anything, but- I KNOW what the people there are like.

But of course, his next stop is Angola's Death Row, and that will take care of HIM.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2007, 11:25:21 PM »

4 MONTHS and 4 DAYS

so true Sun Freak, what is not known that will be known in 4 months that will swing an arrest? For that matter, what has really changed in the 20 months, that will all of a sudden beat the deadline?

If there was gonna be an arrest, it would have happened by now. JmHo anyway...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2007, 11:35:24 PM »

Back, one last time before my descent into my pillow. In my opinion, what will finally blow this case wide open, will be, someone who just cannot hold in the truth, any longer. Who knows, when, this will be. But, I do feel that MANY in Aruba, know just what happened. What I am praying for, is that sooner or later, one of these people in the know, will be eaten alive by their own knowledge. The realization, that, what they know, could break this case wide open. Hopefully, some heavy heart, will want to speak the truth.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2007, 11:40:24 PM »

G'night Sam & Elaine.

Hello SB & Rob.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2007, 11:45:01 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Anyone ever eat these? They were my favorite  Very Happy

Yup! Those and another candy "bar" that I cannot remember the name.  Evil or Very Mad  Also, candy cigs, burnt peanuts and a host of other candies. We only got candy on Fridays, Christmas, Easter and Holloween. We each got 10 cents every Friday and would decide as a group whether to go to a nearby store to buy penny candy (had toys for a dime, too!) or spend it on Mister Softee cones. Man, those were the days! My dad would either buy us all McDonald's or we'd have ham salad sandwiches with chips on Friday nights. Only got any pop on Fridays, too. Two brothers and our parents would get a whole bottle each, and my two sisters and I split one bottle. Saved the empties up to go to the movies. We went everywhere without adult supervision and were in no stranger danger. Justin has no idea the freedom that I had as a child. I won't even let him wait for the bus without me right there. Too risky. Devlin should be hung.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2007, 11:50:55 PM »

Bun bars! That was it!

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2007, 11:51:27 PM »

I just don't think ANYONE who really knows what happened, is ever going to crack.

These people are the type that literally can imagine an event away. They live in that bizarre alternative-reality realm where they are NEVER guilty of anything. I literally think that Joran has willed himself to forget Natalee and that night completely. He has nor reason in his mind to feel remore because in his own mind, it all never happened.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2007, 11:53:56 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I just don't think ANYONE who really knows what happened, is ever going to crack.

These people are the type that literally can imagine an event away. They live in that bizarre alternative-reality realm where they are NEVER guilty of anything. I literally think that Joran has willed himself to forget Natalee and that night completely. He has nor reason in his mind to feel remore because in his own mind, it all never happened.

Or if he accepts that it DID happen it was all Natalee's fault.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2007, 11:56:23 PM »

hi SB, good to see you.....

I wish I could feel as you do that they all live in some altered state but I fear I can't. I think Joran and his father and Anita are all pleased as punch they got clean away with this, and also think they are smarter than the rest of us too.

I think Renfro thinks she's smarter than the rest of the world too, so smart she doesn't even see that many have investigated her and come up so soiled they have to bathe.

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2007, 11:57:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "sb"

Or if he accepts that it DID happen it was all Natalee's fault.

Exactly!!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2007, 12:00:04 AM »

Any thoughts on when Joran will lose restraint ann commit a similar crime?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2007, 12:02:15 AM »

Any thoughts on when Joran will lose restraint ann commit a similar crime?

I can't imagine but I hope if he does, that it's never against another US citizen. Odds are that he will, just look at the rap sheet of sexual predators, eventually I think most want to get caught for the thrill of sharing their exploits with others like chronicling their depravity.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2007, 12:05:06 AM »

I wish there was some way to sue Tacopina for lying on TV about Joran's character.  We know that Joran threw the Choller off the bridge, pushed some kid into a glass counter at the movies(?), killed his dog and blamed it on some other kid, and reportedly killed some kid accidentally on purpose.    Shocked  Shocked
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2007, 12:05:35 AM »

I hope everyone up north is keeping warm and wanted to remind everyone that there is a birthday thread San started in the lounge for Artcolley who is facing some serious surgery this week, so hopefully we can fill that thread with birthday wishes.

Glad to see you Sunfreak and hope you are healing finally and continue to move past the health challenges you've had this winter.

take care all and good night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.