April 25, 2024, 02:08:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116086 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2007, 12:12:37 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Glad to see you Sunfreak and hope you are healing finally and continue to move past the health challenges you've had this winter.

take care all and good night.

Thanks None and g'nite to you.

Good night Monkeys.  Pleasant dreams!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2007, 12:13:15 AM »

Time for me to log out as well.  I will return later with my trusty mops and brooms  Laughing

Good night all

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2007, 12:48:14 AM »

Joran's IM.  Seems he's in the know that he's off the hook or so it seems so by his arrogant words.  Or maybe it means he's on the prowl with his PIMPS again.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2007, 12:49:51 AM »

Oops, I blew the margins. I'm so sorry. I thought it wouldn't by looking at the "preview" to check it before I posted it.  Sad

Read Joran's words on his IM. The little arrogant snit.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2007, 12:50:48 AM »

DKPen - you can edit it in photobucket and make is smaller.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2007, 01:01:02 AM »

Yeah, if Joran is out there bragging about his conquests, I don't think he has quite convinced himself that nothing happened.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2007, 01:11:45 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Thanks for sizing it Klaas. I thought that I had edit in photobucket and then checked it in preview to make sure. Guess I didn't size it down enough.

Can't read the words on it now though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2007, 01:13:20 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Thanks for sizing it Klaas. I thought that I had edit in photobucket and then checked it in preview to make sure. Guess I didn't size it down enough.

Can't read the words on it now though.

I know, I can't either, lol.  I will say I wouldn't read too much into what Joran says there.  It could mean absolutely nothing at all.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2007, 01:18:05 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Does anyone else remember Sen Sen?

And teabury gum?

Oh yes - the sen sen.  Supposed to clean your breath so no one would know if you had been drinking or smoking.  False advertising!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2007, 01:18:55 AM »

I'm going to bed, I've had a long day. G'night to those still here.

God bless~

jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2007, 01:39:12 AM »

I hope everyone up north is keeping warm and wanted to remind everyone that there is a birthday thread San started in the lounge for Artcolley who is facing some serious surgery this week, so hopefully we can fill that thread with birthday wishes.

Glad to see you Sunfreak and hope you are healing finally and continue to move past the health challenges you've had this winter.

None or Klaas- or anyone else --- can you tell me how to post something without attaching it as a quote?  I would like to wish Artcolley a birthday wish but don't know how.  Thanks.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2007, 01:44:01 AM »

Quote from: "jobie"
I hope everyone up north is keeping warm and wanted to remind everyone that there is a birthday thread San started in the lounge for Artcolley who is facing some serious surgery this week, so hopefully we can fill that thread with birthday wishes.

None or Klaas- or anyone else --- can you tell me how to post something without attaching it as a quote?  I would like to wish Artcolley a birthday wish but don't know how.  Thanks.

Nite Monkeys.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2007, 05:25:54 AM »

No bKlaas that wasn't it; Will try to do tiny url tomorrow. Thanks, Rob those are the pictures but I need the exact date of the day that Joran hit his hands on the police car. SunFreak great timeline. it ref to a suspect taking the police to the burial scene in you timeline but I need it to be confirmed that this ref. was Joran and what day.

I've gained weight just reading about candy!   Laughing Off the Circle in Indianapolis by dad would take me to a candy store that had a fountain and chairs and tables. They made Persian nut chocolate sundaes... real deep choc. and lots of nuts on white ice cream. Great taste. I have tried for years to make that choc. topping with various nuts. Not successful yet. It wasn't just our age, and memories that made us remember to taste.. it was that they used really good ingredients without all the fake stuff now.

At parties my mom would buy a really big can of the real hot fudge, heat it and pour over ice cream. Our nieghbor owned Swengle's ice cream company on the southside. Really great. Not they don't use the same ingredients and I can taste the difference.[/b]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2007, 08:20:36 AM »

How in the world is Joran keeping his impulses in check?

I bet the secrets to what happened to Natalee are eating away at the souls of those who know the details.  Secrets will make them sick.

I agree.  My fondest hope is they are nauseous every single time the very thought of Natalee crosses their minds.

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2007, 08:50:17 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Good morning.

Good morning Peaches!  How are you today?  Are you keeping your head warm?
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2007, 09:05:09 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2007, 09:16:27 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Good morning.

Good morning Peaches!  How are you today?  Are you keeping your head warm?

Definitely!  I got two fleece hats on sale at Walmart.  $3 each.  Fleece and reversible.  

I'm still freezing my choppers off at the office.  I think they are HVAC challenged.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2007, 09:17:39 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Joran's IM.  Seems he's in the know that he's off the hook or so it seems so by his arrogant words.  Or maybe it means he's on the prowl with his PIMPS again.

What does the moron say?

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2007, 09:27:13 AM »

From Amigoe:

Illegal dump Moko is burning since Friday morning

While the illegal dump is heavily smouldering, Atco is dumping.  The fire department told the owner to cover the fire with sand, but according to the neighbours, Atco was carrying very flammable pallet residue.

ORANJESTAD – Just what the neighbours were afraid of, the fire that started in the 20 meters deep pit of waste cannot be extinguished.  The fire department and the police cannot do anything other than monitor the fire.  They advised the owner on Saturday to take measures.  The stench and smoke is unbearable for the neighbours.  Several of them have already been evacuated to family or friends.  
On Friday evening around sunset, the fire department received reporting that there was fire on the illegal dump Monk.  At that time, the fire department could already smell that something was smouldering.  The fire caused considerable smoke developments and due to the hard wind, the fire could be smelled in big parts of Noord.  
It was already too dark when the fire department reached the site on Friday evening.  The fire could have been extinguished with a whole lot of water, but because it was too dark and the grounds around the pit was too dangerous for heavy equipment, the fire brigade returned to their station without being able to do anything.  
Check your firetrucks guys!  Those E-One trucks have big spotlights on them!
They didn’t think that the fire was an immediate danger to the buildings in the area and besides, they didn’t have enough water to really put the fire out.  The pit is deep and it contains about 20 meter of waste,which was smouldering.  Fire like this can take weeks before it is extinguished.  
The fire brigade came back on Saturday morning.  The rain and hard wind didn’t help any.  It only stirred up more smoke.  They ordered the owner to take measures and pour sand over the fire.  The owner promised to do this and would involve Atco, a permanent customer on this dump.
Surprisingly, instead of bringing sand, Atco came with three trucks full of pallet residue.  The drivers were ordered by their boss to empty the trucks.  They didn’t know more. Atco was not available for comments on Monday morning.
The situation was worse on Sunday.  Several neighbours that could no longer stand the smell went elsewhere; away from the smoke.  Also on Sunday did the fire department monitor the fire.  They did this with a helicopter.  The wisp of smoke was gigantic, but there was no danger for the neighbouring buildings.   On Monday morning the environmental police wasn’t even aware of problems on Monk.  They promised to get informed as soon as possible and figure out what legal steps can be taken against the owner and users of the illegal dump.  
The neighbours instituted legal proceedings against the owner to force him to take measures.  They also want to make the owner and users liable for all the consequences of this fire and smoke development.  The fire department didn’t determine how the air quality in the wisp of smoke is.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2007, 09:33:06 AM »

Looks like this guy was beaten by the body guard of Minister Briesen.

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – E conocido artista Janiro Eisden a concede Matutino DIARIO un entrevista, despues cu den fin di siman el a pasa den un incidente fastioso. Janiro a conta cu e incidente a cuminza na Centro di Bario Brazil, unda cu un guy di fam Molina kende ta un experto den Kick-box, y pa casualidad e ta bodyguard di Minister Briesen, a acerca su persona pa cuminde y el a contesta e saludo cu su man robes, pasobra e tabata tin un boter di awa den su otro man.

Esaki a worde mira pa su mama, cu tambe tabata presente eynan. E bodyguard no a keda contento cu Janiro a cuminde cu su man robes, maske cu el a bise cu esey ta pa motibo cu e tin e boter di awa den su man drechi. Molina a bise “ah, asina?” y a bay baño y despues a haci seña cune na style di “warda wak kico ta bay pasa”.

Despues, anochi Janiro tabata den e lighting parade di San Nicolas, unda el a bay para na haltura di un gasoline station di Valero hunto cu su yiu. Ora e grupo den cual e Kick-boxer tabata participando a pasa su dilanti, e guy a bin riba Janiro y dilanti su yiu y amigo el a puntre kico ta su problema. Molina a contesta cu su problema ta cu e no a salude cu man drechi pero cu man robes, y a puntre si e kier pa e pone drumi.

Janiro a keda keto pasobra e ta hunto cu su yiu. E ora ey Molina a gaña cana bay, pero a bira clap’e y el a cay. Ora Janiro a cay Molina a dale cu mokete, y ora el a puntra lanta el a bolbe dale cu su rudia (el a haya siete puntada den su frenta) y a blou su cara.

Ademas cu e ta un Kick-boxer y cu recientemente a bringa den un competencia, aunke e no a gana, tur hende sa cu e ta bodyguard di e minister di turismo y cu tin mas keho contra dje, incluso el a bati su ex-casa y su casa actual, y den un evento el a pleita cu securitynan.

Janiro a declara cu e kier sa cu cual midi husticia ta midi, pasobra ainda nan no a detene e guy aki. El a pone denuncia y a bay Ministerio Publico pasobra e ta haya cu autoridad concerni no a actua manera mester ta ainda. E lo sigui e caminda legal, den esaki bay Landsrecherche, y si nan no haci nada e lo ta lague den man di Dios, pasobra e lo no tuma ley den su man.

Janiro a bay polis mesun dia cu e sucedido y a presenta cu e rapport di Centro Medico. Polis a skirbi tur cos, y el a yama e recherche cu a yude, y a puntre di con nan no a detene su agresor, y como contesta el a haya sa cu Fiscal mester dicidi ainda.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/6/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.