April 26, 2024, 03:33:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116133 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2007, 01:46:54 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Just a FYI

I may not be posting much for the next 2 to 3 weeks or whenever I am able to after this surgery. Depends on many things.

However, I want to let you know I love you all and haven't deserted you!!! Very Happy

I'll be back soon as I can!

And you will be in my prayers always.  Mass General is the BEST!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2007, 01:50:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hotshot - no problem.  Sometimes it's best to check the MP forum first.  We've been posting info on these recent missing persons there, here and it's also posted on the Missing and Exploited Blog.

OK, will do.  I am off to surf the web now.  Have a good day

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2007, 02:42:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250293,00.html

Little Nyla has been found.  Not good

Sorry Hotshot but that's yesterdays news.  We are trying to figure out how they know homicide.  Seems they have arrested the father on unrelated charges.

Probably just an excuse to hold him until they can get evidence to arrest him for her murder...Just like this Lewis animal who killed Kaitlin  Crying or Very sad Any more news on that yet? Have they set up a fund yet?

Bring Natalee home...
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2007, 03:14:59 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Just a FYI

I may not be posting much for the next 2 to 3 weeks or whenever I am able to after this surgery. Depends on many things.

However, I want to let you know I love you all and haven't deserted you!!! Very Happy

I'll be back soon as I can!

And you will be in my prayers always.  Mass General is the BEST!

Art:  I want you to know you will be in my prayers too.  May God cradle you in the palm of his hand and guide your Doctors.  We will all be looking for the updates.  (((((hugs)))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2007, 03:17:07 PM »

Hmmm...So few "monkeys" posting these days....

Have they also found the FACTS I've found about our fellow "monkeys"?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2007, 03:21:03 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Tib,you are so right,those are friends.You knew what a black and tan is.I like the games,also.Do you have mice in Tasmania.I like the micey.Do they have fangs and spurs like everything else.Take care monkeys,I will be watching.My grandfather and Father served with some Anzacs in WW11.They both got home fine.I read a book about Krakatoa that explained a lot about Australia.The Wallace line,who Wallace was and the dangers of Radical Islam,that started in Indonesia.CAT

Cat, glad to know who your friends are.  They look a nice group but a bit too preoccupied with that mouse. Yes we have mice here....eeeeek!  They do not have fangs, spurs or pouches!
I read your suggestion to tell the monkeys about the Wallace Line.  It is interesting and I will find some details and make up a post about it.  Yes radical Islam is all around us and here now as well unfortunately.  Even the normal Islamics are condemning the radicals in Australia but it seems to be too late.  No, Cat, you must not play with funnel webs or red backs or  trapdoors....... I am going to do an article about all those nasties soon.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2007, 03:21:48 PM »

Mishy - I have been checking that web site - 2theadvocate.com - at least twice a day and haven't seen any mention yet about the funeral or donations in Kaitlin's name.

I don't know if there's a different or better source. She isn't listed in the Obituaries yet. The Advocate seems to be the Baton Rouge daily newspaper, affiliated with TV Channel 2 ...

Of course the body may not have been released yet ...[/i]

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2007, 03:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

So few people posting right now because there isn't any news in the case.  

What are you insinuating?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: February 06, 2007, 03:25:20 PM »

Don't know if this is old news or not...

From Shiz

According to what i was told by the publisher, Joran's book, written by Zuezdana Vukojevic, will be released the third week of April. There is no American or English publisher yet.

The title is:
De Zaak Natalee Holloway: Mijn Eigen Verhaal
(The Case of Natalee Holloway: My Own Story)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2007, 03:31:19 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

Interesting to read about that fire after all our discussions about the fire pits.
What a strange thing to say that they did not have enough water.  What is that liquid stuff surrounding the island?  Such an unhealthy place to live with all that pollution and goes against all they advertise as a holiday resort.

[/b]LilPuma Glad to know someone rescued Duchess.  What heartless owners.  Unfortunately there are many more like them with no compassion for animals.
I have no idea how that kangaroo got so far from home  Laughing   Unless it was a pet or escaped from a zoo. There is always someone trying to smuggle native birds and animals out of our country but if they get caught they are in big trouble.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 06, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »

Oh! I meant to say something about the fire at the illegal dumping area -

Remember when Aruba accused TES of starting the landfill fire?

We all did some digging (pun intended) and I remember that fires at landfills are almost inevitable, especially if the fill is not properly regulated/treated. Spontaneous combustion for various reasons.

And I don't know this for a fact, but water may not be the best way to deal with that kind of fire.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 06, 2007, 03:47:44 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Oh! I meant to say something about the fire at the illegal dumping area -

Remember when Aruba accused TES of starting the landfill fire?

We all did some digging (pun intended) and I remember that fires at landfills are almost inevitable, especially if the fill is not properly regulated/treated. Spontaneous combustion for various reasons.

And I don't know this for a fact, but water may not be the best way to deal with that kind of fire.

Funny thing is TES wasn't even in Aruba when that fire started.  Yes I remember the discussions and how many small fires break out in landfills.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 06, 2007, 03:48:09 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

What?

My posting has dropped off in the LCDs as there has been little to discuss (as in new). Believe me, my keen interest has not dulled to any degree. Aruba still sux and the 2VDS and K2s are still guilty as hell.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: February 06, 2007, 03:50:57 PM »

Interesting what I just found!!

SHortly after 7-4-05,  an ARUBAN attorney LINCOLN GOMEZ stated that under ARUBA laws the Kalpoe brothers still could face indictment until they are formally notified that charges won't be brought. Since he is now free, documentation related to him, his arrest, and the case can be petitioned and obtained.

Hmmm.........
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: February 06, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »

By Dugo on RU: re suspect status

"The only one with a get-out-of-jail-free card is Paulus van der Sloot because the prosecution "forgot" to add a stipulation when, in reply to a request to see his dossier, they told him he is no longer a suspect. This is rare and probably a blunder".

Interesting for me because i always thought that KJ responded as such to prevent Paulus from recieving the dossier. This reads to me as if she could have denied his access to the dossier and continued his suspect status. Would love to hear KJ's explanation of this error.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 06, 2007, 03:57:44 PM »

I wonder what was meant by this statement:

On 7-1 MSNBC reported:

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: My worst nightmare, that these individuals will be let—will walk and we will still not have any answers.

SAVIDGE: You think that is a possibility?

TWITTY: It's a possibility.

And that scares me, too, because these three kids are predators. If they let them walk on this island after what Beth and I know, there's a lot of information that we have that we cannot share, because it would jeopardize the investigation. But if they let them walk, we can share it. And it would be devastating.

The United States, the world will be amazed.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: February 06, 2007, 03:59:07 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

"The only one with a get-out-of-jail-free card is Paulus van der Sloot because the prosecution "forgot" to add a stipulation when, in reply to a request to see his dossier, they told him he is no longer a suspect. This is rare and probably a blunder".

Interesting for me because i always thought that KJ responded as such to prevent Paulus from recieving the dossier. This reads to me as if she could have denied his access to the dossier and continued his suspect status. Would love to hear KJ's explanation of this error.

Could this be the reason she is now warming a chair in the Netherlands?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 06, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »

For IBE -

On 7-3 ARUBA government spokesman TRAPENBERG claimed the Police took each of the three suspects at separate times to a stretch of beach near the “Marriott Hotel,” including the “fishermen’s huts” beach area that on 6-10/11 Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT was reported to have confessed to Police interrogators is where “WE buried NATALEE.” "Investigators wanted to make sure that their stories matched," TRAPENBERG claimed.

On 7-5 CNN reported, "On Sunday [7-3], Police said the suspects reconstructed what happened the night Natalee disappeared. They went to different points on the island to show Investigators where they took her. In a written statement, prosecutors said their stories are not supported by other evidence or witness statements. Prosecutors also say there are phone calls, e-mails and text messages that point to those suspects. They argued all three should be detained another two months, but an attorney for one of the brothers says the longer you keep someone in jail, the stronger your evidence should be."
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2007, 04:05:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "igsigs"

Could this be the reason she is now warming a chair in the Netherlands?

For sure, Tibro. Would have been nice if it had happenned about 16 months earlier. I also read that the J2K DNA test results were thrown out by the judges because of *lost paperwork*. Mindboggling.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2007, 04:13:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
I wonder what was meant by this statement:

The United States, the world will be amazed.

Maybe, in part, he was talking about the statements. They are amazing.

Klaas...any word on the possible release of new statements? I know there are more out there somewhere because both Jossy and DeVries have quoted statements that we have not seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.