April 26, 2024, 03:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116117 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: February 06, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »

Klaas,

Sander can't remember if he talked to Joran on 5/30, but knew his phone was stolen that day.   Then, remembers who he was will on 5/31, and the call to Freddy, etc.....this in addition to your question regarding why Freddy would be involved in the stolen phone...and Sander gives the statement almost 3 weeks after those dates.... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: February 06, 2007, 09:40:26 PM »

What is with all the meltdowns?

Astronauts and SM posters.

Both of whom have been very competent and classy people up to this point.

I am just shaking my head in disbelief that we have a poster who would say such things.

MOVING ON>>> I am glad the process against that animal lewis has begun down in LA. They can't get him charged quickly enough. I am, of course, expectantly awaiting him to be charged in a different way LOL.

Anyone got any GOOD news? I guess we have a lot of Colt fans in here so y'all are happy. People wonder why football is so big, I tell them that for me it is a great diversion from more sordid events. Unless your team loses LOL.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: February 06, 2007, 09:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From Sander's June 17, 2005 witness statement:

On your question if I had contact on May 30, 2005 with Joran, I will explain to you the following:
I truly cannot remember myself if I had spoke with him.

I do not think by telephone for certain because my telephone was stolen that day at school. I think that I had no contact with Joran by means of the computer.

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 31, 2005, I will explain to you the following:
I did not have contact with Joran on 31 May 2005. I did, however, have telephone contact with Freddy. The conversation went concerning my telephone that was stolen. The first time that I saw him was on Wednesday, therefore June 1, 2005. I met him at its house. Before I went to its house I called him. That was around 16:00. That was the time when I with Amanda, Flor and Gilayla went to his house.

Why would Sander need to speak with Freddy about his cell phone that had been stolen?  Was Freddy concerned about something?

Klaas whose house did he go to Freddy's or Joran's.  Because in one the statements the Kalpoes say they returned a camera to Freddy.

It makes no sense why Sander is talking about Freddy to me.  He is asked about Joran and he answers about Freddy at Freddy's home I believe.  Is there something missing from these statements.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: February 06, 2007, 09:46:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"

On your question if I had contact on May 30, 2005 with Joran, I will explain to you the following:

I do not think by telephone for certain because my telephone was stolen that day at school. I think that I had no contact with Joran by means of the computer.

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 31, 2005, I will explain to you the following:
I did not have contact with Joran on 31 May 2005. I did, however, have telephone contact with Freddy. The conversation went concerning my telephone that was stolen. The first time that I saw him was on Wednesday, therefore June 1, 2005. I met him at its house. Before I went to its house I called him. That was around 16:00. That was the time when I with Amanda, Flor and Gilayla went to his house.

Why would Sander need to speak with Freddy about his cell phone that had been stolen?  Was Freddy concerned about something?

Klaas whose house did he go to Freddy's or Joran's.  Because in one the statements the Kalpoes say they returned a camera to Freddy.

It makes no sense why Sander is talking about Freddy to me.  He is asked about Joran and he answers about Freddy at Freddy's home I believe.  Is there something missing from these statements.

Sander is referring to Joran's house in this part of the statement.  I don't think he's talking about going to Freddy's home.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: February 06, 2007, 09:53:51 PM »

Evening monkeys.  What's up in the cage tonight?  Does anyone have any bananas?  I am hungry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: February 06, 2007, 09:57:31 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys.  What's up in the cage tonight?  Does anyone have any bananas?  I am hungry.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 06, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »

Freddy would have been concerned that the pictures in the phone's memory would implicate him in the whole sordid mess.
Every time these punks opened their mouths they just tripped themselves up even more.

O/T  Klaas - when you get a moment would you check on the Aussie thread end of page 7 and make sure I have not blown the margins with the map. Last time I posted something that blew them away it looked OK on my screen.
Oh, and the link I posted actually WORKS!!!!!! Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: February 06, 2007, 10:00:21 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I just KNOW you will pick up all those peels   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 06, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Sander is referring to Joran's house in this part of the statement.  I don't think he's talking about going to Freddy's home.

Odd that he says he knows he had no telephone contact with Joran on 5-30 b/c his cell phone was stolen.

Yet on 5-31, he had telephone contact with Freddy.  What phone did he use?  Did he get a new cell phone or did he speak to him from his home phone?  Remember, Sander says he didn't report his cell phone stolen.  If he had a cell phone on contract wouldn't he need to put his new cell phone on that contract or cancel the old one?  Or did he have a pay-as-you-go phone like Deepak?  Do pay-as-you-go phones have photo/internet capabilities?

Then on 6-1, Sander says he called Joran before he went to his house with the girls.  Hmmmm.....

His conversation with Freddy regarding his stolen phone sounds very suspicious.  It's as if he's reassuring Freddy that the phone is gone.  Something stinks about all this!!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 06, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »

Some family members remarked to me today that they are noticing the new Aruba PR push in ads on TV, etc.

They agree that it's pointless, that the island is too far gone to rehabilitate its reputation. Evidently like someone said in here, they are trying to give away trips down there. Nice try, guys. No one wants to go to a dangerous place, even for free.

The press is having an absolute FIELD DAY with the Lisa Nowak story. Articles entitled, among other things, "Lust In Space" (LOL!) are all over the Internet.

I repeat my call, ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD NEWS TONIGHT?

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: February 06, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »

O/T  Fox news on article about flipped astronaut.  Headlines say LUST IN SPACE  : Novak drove 900 miles in a diaper to confront rival.
My question is :  Is that all she was wearing?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2007, 10:05:18 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

I am just shaking my head in disbelief that we have a poster who would say such things.

MOVING ON>>> I am glad the process against that animal lewis has begun down in LA. They can't get him charged quickly enough. I am, of course, expectantly awaiting him to be charged in a different way LOL.

Anyone got any GOOD news? I guess we have a lot of Colt fans in here so y'all are happy. People wonder why football is so big, I tell them that for me it is a great diversion from more sordid events. Unless your team loses LOL.

Don't want to be tacky, but did I miss something interesting?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2007, 10:05:46 PM »

Tibro - it's' a little blown but any smaller and you wouldn't be able to read the map.  It's ok as is.

SB - The only good news to report is that there has been no BAD news today.

P.S.  I can't wait for SNL to get their hands on the Astronaut story..I can see a SNL "depends" ad and more  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2007, 10:05:52 PM »

Thanks for the bananas....

You mean I have to clean up after myself?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 06, 2007, 10:08:29 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Don't want to be tacky, but did I miss something interesting?

Nothing interesting as far as I'm concerned.  Poster FLORIDA did a drive by (you can find her post a few pages back).  When I asked her to explain she didn't.  She has now been deactivated.  End of story.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: February 06, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »

Tibro, I don't think those diapers were meant for Nowak to wear. She had time to stop at a hotel, so she certainly could take a pit stop or 2 along the way. Didn't she have to buy GAS at some point?

Without going into details, the paraphernalia in her car is consistent with an attempt to kidnap, hold, and torture someone.

That's just disgusting.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 06, 2007, 10:09:22 PM »

Why even ask about a call??  Don't really see that from others.  A call must have been tracked....or mentioned...
Where is Koen's statement or one of the four or five from Guido or one of Freddy's?  I think the real perps' statements are under lock and key.  Maybe Koen said he used Sander's phone...better model...better pics??
Using Sander to verify something someone else said??
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: February 06, 2007, 10:10:05 PM »

Good news.... well, while we got about 5 inches of snow, it seems our roads are passable. Pizza Hut managed to deliver to us this evening and we are out in the boonies. Tipped the poor driver five bucks.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 06, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »

Tibro, I don't think those diapers were meant for Nowak to wear. She had time to stop at a hotel, so she certainly could take a pit stop or 2 along the way. Didn't she have to buy GAS at some point?

Without going into details, the paraphernalia in her car is consistent with an attempt to kidnap, hold, and torture someone.

That's just disgusting.

I agree, it is disgusting.  What is amazing to me is that someone who has been in the Navy and has been an Astronaut would "go off the deep end" over some guy.  Not to mention the fact that she is married and has 3 children.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: February 06, 2007, 10:13:00 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Why even ask about a call??  Don't really see that from others.  A call must have been tracked....or mentioned...
Where is Koen's statement or one of the four or five from Guido or one of Freddy's?  I think the real perps' statements are under lock and key.  Maybe Koen said he used Sander's phone...better model...better pics??
Using Sander to verify something someone else said??

Or was that phone the one that Nat used to get off some SOS calls?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.