April 18, 2024, 09:31:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 115702 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 07, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »

I remember the time of the phone call was reported as 6:30 AM, Monday, May 30th, 2005.  An interesting time, because Joran said he is on the schoolbus at 6:20 AM.  On that particular day, it seems,, that Joran stayed home.
I wish someone would explain the "drama".

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: February 07, 2007, 11:54:19 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
That 6:30 phone call brings up some questions.

Joran's story is that he walks home and gets there about 3:30. Are we to think he slept only about 2- 2 1/2 hours, then dashed off to a remote spot in the island's interior, and called someone that early in the morning?

IF the phone call happened, (and there is no evidence that it didn't, it was openly reported by even the tight-lipped Dutch investigators), it poses several problems. It makes it tough to fit a theory in about some kind of party at Joran's home, where Natalee dies.

And why the interior of the island? What business does he have there on an EARLY Monday morning?

That phone call SEEMS to imply that Joran never went home at all, which Beth has contravened strongly. She has always wanted to get Joran TO his house in the story, whereas he has made up stories to try to distance himself from it.

Any ideas?

I tend to trust a gut instinct, and if Beth's told her that Natalee was at that house, I would tend to believe her.  I do not believe a word Joran says, and especially about getting home from the beach after he left Natalee at the huts.  I for one, do not believe he was ever at the huts.  I think Natalee got hurt at the rocks by the lighthouse, then Joran took Natalee to his house.  Then he decides to dispose of her, which is how he might have gotten to the interior of the island.  We think parts of her shirt were found at Boca Tortuga.  The shallow grave was near that too, although Art Wood said that he thought Natalee was never buried there, but probably a large drug stash was.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: February 07, 2007, 11:55:28 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
That 6:30 phone call brings up some questions.

Joran's story is that he walks home and gets there about 3:30. Are we to think he slept only about 2- 2 1/2 hours, then dashed off to a remote spot in the island's interior, and called someone that early in the morning?

IF the phone call happened, (and there is no evidence that it didn't, it was openly reported by even the tight-lipped Dutch investigators), it poses several problems. It makes it tough to fit a theory in about some kind of party at Joran's home, where Natalee dies.

And why the interior of the island? What business does he have there on an EARLY Monday morning?

That phone call SEEMS to imply that Joran never went home at all, which Beth has contravened strongly. She has always wanted to get Joran TO his house in the story, whereas he has made up stories to try to distance himself from it.

Any ideas?

IMO  he is covering for his Dad,
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: February 07, 2007, 11:56:24 PM »

HI again Monkeys,

See I think we were fed a bunch of bull right from the beginning. I read so many boards at the beginning without posting and there were so many rumors of so many things. I think they may have all been diversions.

There was a post early on one of the Aruba boards supposedly by someone who had been on the same snorkeling cruise and was not a part of the MB group and she also went to Cand C's the same night and was surprised to see the MB gals being able to have so much energy.

Then in reading one of the 302's from Taco Joes filing one of the girls was telling about the snorkeling cruise and she said that only the MB folks and a couple of there chaperones were on it. So evidently the message on the Aruba board was also a lie.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: February 08, 2007, 12:05:49 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
HI again Monkeys,

See I think we were fed a bunch of bull right from the beginning. I read so many boards at the beginning without posting and there were so many rumors of so many things. I think they may have all been diversions.

There was a post early on one of the Aruba boards supposedly by someone who had been on the same snorkeling cruise and was not a part of the MB group and she also went to Cand C's the same night and was surprised to see the MB gals being able to have so much energy.

Then in reading one of the 302's from Taco Joes filing one of the girls was telling about the snorkeling cruise and she said that only the MB folks and a couple of there chaperones were on it. So evidently the message on the Aruba board was also a lie.

Some of those early reports on TripAdvisor were from people confused with the night in question.  One I remember was referring to Saturday night, not Sunday night.  Alot of confusion and misinformation.

Edited to add:  That's where I initially started following this case.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: February 08, 2007, 12:06:15 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I remember the time of the phone call was reported as 6:30 AM, Monday, May 30th, 2005.  An interesting time, because Joran said he is on the schoolbus at 6:20 AM.  On that particular day, it seems,, that Joran stayed home.
I wish someone would explain the "drama".

Yes, one of his many lies that seems to have "cracked" under examination.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: February 08, 2007, 12:07:00 AM »

HI again Monkeys,

People want their 15 minutes of fame.  How about those 2 people that saw Jeffry Dahmer at the Hollywood Mall when Adam Walsh was kidnapped?
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: February 08, 2007, 12:07:08 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

I could of sworn it was said that Freddy and Koen both stayed the night at Joran's that night in question. Nothing was ever said or questioned on it that I recall.

Maybe that is why Koen is so scared he had to sleep with his mommy. He knows something.

Hi DK.  Whatever happened to the story that Koen had his own pad?  Koen seems too much of a Mama's boy to live on his own while still in HS.  Wasn't he a year behind Joran in school too?

I never heard about Koen having his own place. That's a new one to me.
Yes, I believe Koen is one year younger but not positive. Sanders is 2 years younger. They are both Jorans first cousins and best friends.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 08, 2007, 12:07:09 AM »

If the 6:30 phone call is legit, IMO it LESSENS the chances of PVDS having much involvement in what happened. What happened to Natalee would have happened where PVDS might not find out about it until later.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: February 08, 2007, 12:11:01 AM »

So where did we first hear of this phone call?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 08, 2007, 12:11:35 AM »

Yes, I believe Koen is one year younger but not positive. Sanders is 2 years younger. They are both Jorans first cousins and best friends.

Last night I read where Paulus & Alexander are supposed to be first cousins.  I was mulling that over in my mind as to how that would make them related - thru which relative?  Paulus & ALex would have to have parents that were related to each other.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 08, 2007, 12:14:08 AM »

DKPen - do we have any information on the relationship between the Gottenbos and the Sloots?  I have never seen this confirmed.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: February 08, 2007, 12:14:47 AM »

HI again Monkeys,

I honestly think the feeding of the bull started somewhat slowly and snowballed.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: February 08, 2007, 12:16:45 AM »

Last night I read where Paulus & Alexander are supposed to be first cousins.  I was mulling that over in my mind as to how that would make them related - thru which relative?  Paulus & ALex would have to have parents that were related to each other.

I had mentioned hearing this in the early days, i thought it had been information offered up by an Aruban poster here on this board. Klaas felt it was just one of the rumors....so infact it may be.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 08, 2007, 12:17:24 AM »

Except that PVDS has said that he would wake up the boys in the morning so that they would not miss the school bus.  If that was his usual habit, then he would have known by 6:20 AM that Joran was not going to school that Monday.  If Joran was too tired (or would not wake up) to go to school then who made the 6:30 AM phone call and why?  
O/T.  It is possible to locate, dig up and pump out a septic tank under 2 feet of snow and when the temperature is 6 degrees.   That was MY day.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: February 08, 2007, 12:17:32 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So where did we first hear of this phone call?

Good question!

I was thinking we should start a thread called FACT OR FICTION, and try to list all the things that happened from the beginning.  Then try to trace the source.  Maybe that way we can eliminate some of these diversionary & confusing claims.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2007, 12:18:33 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

I had mentioned hearing this in the early days, i thought it had been information offered up by an Aruban poster here on this board. Klaas felt it was just one of the rumors....so infact it may be.

That's the thing, I don't know if it's true or not but I'd like to know.  Just haven't seen any proof.  It's a pretty big deal if they are indeed related, IMO.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: February 08, 2007, 12:19:59 AM »

Wasn't it one of our former posters that lived on Aruba that told us they were related?  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 08, 2007, 12:20:50 AM »

Wasn't it one of our former posters that lived on Aruba that told us they were related?  Rolling Eyes

I don't remember.  You mean Arubagirl, Nativelingo or Bondia?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: February 08, 2007, 12:24:07 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I don't remember.  You mean Arubagirl, Nativelingo or Bondia?

Yes. Maybe one of them mentioned it.  Not saying they were lying, just that maybe that is where we heard it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.