April 25, 2024, 08:37:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116083 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 08, 2007, 01:01:14 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Leslie you need a new avatar. Your's is still from Christmas.  hehe

Once removed, twice removed...all the same as first cousins, second cousins. Just a different way to say it.

My mothers brother is my uncle. His children are my first cousins. There children are my second cousins, second cousins children are my third cousin, and on down the line. Does not change the relationship in the generations at all.

Now my mothers first cousin, is my second cousin and my daughter is her third cousin. Their grand parents are my great-grandparents, and it makes them my daughters great great grandparents. But it goes along the lines of what I said above.

Anyways....I read on the forums in the early days that they were cousins by someone from Aruba. I believe it was Arubagirl from over at TripAdvisor. Then when viewing MySpace, Zorpia and other sites, Joran had Koen and Sanders pictures up in his "family" second and listed them both as cousins. Pictures then started to pop up with them all together younger. Since then they have been removed, unless someone saved them by chance.

Remove the word "second".  I don't know where that came from or how it got there. Guess I had second cousins on my mind. LOL

Ugh...I meant to say....Joran had Koen and Sanders pictures up in his family section listing them both as cousins.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: February 08, 2007, 01:06:08 AM »

dkpen:  Not exactly.  "Once removed" means a difference in generations.  Your mother's second cousin is your second cousin "once removed".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: February 08, 2007, 01:08:26 AM »

Geeze, all the pain meds & anesthesia must have muddled my memory.  Where on the island was the cross placed?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 08, 2007, 01:08:49 AM »

Posted by Debbie at BFN on May 12th 2006;

I have also heard from reliable source that Alexander Gottenbos and PVDS are cousins.  Since I do not have a copy of their family tree or birth certificates it will be hard for me to prove, but I do trust who told me.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 08, 2007, 01:09:26 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Geeze, all the pain meds & anesthesia must have muddled my memory.  Where on the island was the cross placed?

The fisherman's huts.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: February 08, 2007, 01:13:45 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

The fisherman's huts.

Yes near the Marriott.....

Not the anesthesia....you can't remember everything .....which sometimes i think you do  Wink  Smile

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: February 08, 2007, 01:14:17 AM »

I just found my own answer. It was put up at the boat launch between the fishermen's huts & the Marriott hotel.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: February 08, 2007, 01:14:47 AM »

Klaas..
 I am asking nice.. or RED..to please delete the thread in the  lounge that I did  NOT create?
                             TY kindly... I do NOT need to be harassed by someone.. and it will happen.  Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: February 08, 2007, 01:17:20 AM »

Night all..
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 08, 2007, 01:18:38 AM »

Maybe it is as simple as the huts being robbed, and Natalee buried at sea in the fish cage using Koen's boat for transport.  That would be something you could trust a blood relative to do for you.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 08, 2007, 01:19:48 AM »

I guess none of these mentions make the cousin aspect a fact, but it is sure mentioned often enough. More often in support of the fact than negating
+++++++++++++++++++

To: deetch

That's the word on SM.
One of the posters did some snooping...talked with a local and was told Alexander G is related to the sloots. It sounds like Koen and Joran are cousins...Alexander would be Joran's uncle.

78 posted on 11/06/2005 11:09:54 PM PST by RGVTx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 77 | View Replies ]

http://tinyurl.com/25u2an

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: February 08, 2007, 01:20:51 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Night all..

G'nite Angie.  I'm glad you got your computer back up & running.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 08, 2007, 01:23:11 AM »

Maybe it is as simple as the huts being robbed, and Natalee buried at sea in the fish cage using Koen's boat for transport.  That would be something you could trust a blood relative to do for you.

Yes and it might lead them to then leave the country and move to Georgia.

Occums razor.

Nite all sweet monkeys ...hasta manana.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: February 08, 2007, 01:36:25 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Occums razor.

Yep, Occams's Razor would apply there.

Gnite BB.  I'm off to bed myself, but before I go. I thought I would leave this to contemplate:

From page 120 of Dave's book:

"the following information is extremely curious to me, and it is something that has to be looked into further.  It involves someone from inside of the Aruban Government.  Apparently, in discussing what he considered to be a "blunder in Natalee's case," former Police Commissioner Stanley Zaandam said that the nomination of certain police commissioners, including Dompig, was against the law and the hierarchy of the KPA (police corp.), and that there were "serious consequences for the integrity & quality of work in the KPA" due to that. He said, "None of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation." He continued, saying, "this is how van der Stratten was appointed to this case."  He maintained that Natalee's case was not the type of work in which van der Stratten should have been involved.  However, he considers the biggest blunder to be the way the 3 boys, Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, were questioned, saying that their lies allowed them to remain free for 12 days.  The part that most concerns me, though, was his statement that 2 days after Natalee's disappearance, her "body may have already been found and the police commissioner looked the other way to do a favor for Paulus van der Sloot...." He continued that "to exculpate the son of Paulus, the police commissioner and the fiscal chief prosecutor.....made the false arrest of 2 secirity guards, calling this a tactical maneuver...."
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: February 08, 2007, 01:45:21 AM »

Occums razor.

Gnite BB.  I'm off to bed myself, but before I go. I thought I would leave this to contemplate:

"the following information is extremely curious to me, and it is something that has to be looked into further.  It involves someone from inside of the Aruban Government.  Apparently, in discussing what he considered to be a "blunder in Natalee's case," former Police Commissioner Stanley Zaandam said that the nomination of certain police commissioners, including Dompig, was against the law and the hierarchy of the KPA (police corp.), and that there were "serious consequences for the integrity & quality of work in the KPA" due to that. He said, "None of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation." He continued, saying, "this is how van der Stratten was appointed to this case."  He maintained that Natalee's case was not the type of work in which van der Stratten should have been involved.  However, he considers the biggest blunder to be the way the 3 boys, Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, were questioned, saying that their lies allowed them to remain free for 12 days.  The part that most concerns me, though, was his statement that 2 days after Natalee's disappearance, her "body may have already been found and the police commissioner looked the other way to do a favor for Paulus van der Sloot...." He continued that "to exculpate the son of Paulus, the police commissioner and the fiscal chief prosecutor.....made the false arrest of 2 secirity guards, calling this a tactical maneuver...."

The part that most concerns me, though, was his statement that 2 days after Natalee's disappearance, her "body may have already been found and the police commissioner looked the other way to do a favor for Paulus van der Sloot...."He continued that "to exculpate the son of Paulus, the police commissioner and the fiscal chief prosecutor.....made the false arrest of 2 secirity guards, calling this a tactical maneuver.

HMmmmmm

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: February 08, 2007, 01:52:17 AM »

Night everyone, I'm heading to bed myself.

God bless~

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: February 08, 2007, 07:47:28 AM »

Occums razor.

The part that most concerns me, though, was his statement that 2 days after Natalee's disappearance, her "body may have already been found and the police commissioner looked the other way to do a favor for Paulus van der Sloot...."He continued that "to exculpate the son of Paulus, the police commissioner and the fiscal chief prosecutor.....made the false arrest of 2 secirity guards, calling this a tactical maneuver.

HMmmmmm

yep,

remember the police were going to go to the body

ohhhhhhhh..but that was misinformation  Rolling Eyes

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #577 on: February 08, 2007, 08:25:31 AM »

Good morning.

Working and lurking.  Again!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: February 08, 2007, 08:41:18 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: February 08, 2007, 08:49:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm working and lurking too!!!

Good to see ya Peaches!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.