April 24, 2024, 01:09:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 115989 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: February 08, 2007, 06:51:19 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hey Bleached if you are still here

I know you are so much faster than me on things like this but would it be possible you could get a screen shot of the document I am talking about.
It is on one of the pages after page 90 I think. There are 3 or 4 302's but this one is the one that mentions someone trying to come in there room.

Here is the link

Click here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dugo/doc3.pdf

Sam I would be glad to help, but it is pdf format so I don't know how to just cope the requested pages. Sorry...... Crying or Very sad  Embarassed

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: February 08, 2007, 06:55:20 PM »

Hey Bleached if you are still here

I know you are so much faster than me on things like this but would it be possible you could get a screen shot of the document I am talking about.
It is on one of the pages after page 90 I think. There are 3 or 4 302's but this one is the one that mentions someone trying to come in there room.

Here is the link

Click here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dugo/doc3.pdf

Here it is on page 2 of 3 of Whatley's FBI statement:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/302whatley-1.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/302whatley-2.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/302whatley-3.jpg
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: February 08, 2007, 06:56:26 PM »

Thanks Bleached sort of my problem also. Klaas suggested the screen shot but I hate to say I do not know how to do that either.

I had originally planned on trying to print just that page and retyping it so I could put it on here but can't figure out how to do that either.

Yes ,2NJSons mom, I am to slow on typing also. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: February 08, 2007, 06:58:23 PM »

Thanks Bleached sort of my problem also. Klaas suggested the screen shot but I hate to say I do not know how to do that either.

I had originally planned on trying to print just that page and retyping it so I could put it on here but can't figure out how to do that either.

Besides posting links to the jpg's above, I've added a thread in the Important Case Document forum:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=831
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: February 08, 2007, 07:00:28 PM »

No problem, sorry I couldn't help. Thanks Klaas! Sorry we have to depend on the Monkey Wizard!

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: February 08, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »

For who asked about the American Airlines cancelled flights to Aruba....

ORANJESTAD-The recent expansion announcements of JetBlue and Delta Airlines on the New York City-Aruba route, is bad news for American Airlines (AA). The year 2006 was overall good for AA, but the carrier is particularly concerned about destination Aruba said Ineke Lampe, Country Manager of AA for Aruba.

AA has five daily flights to Aruba. They include two daily flights from Miami, one from San Juan, one from Boston and one from New York JFK. AA will cancel the Boston-Aruba route as of May 1st 2007, due to a very low load factor on the flights. AA has flown Boston to Aruba on a daily basis for the past two years, but the route is not generating any profit, except for the month July said Lampe.

The New York-Aruba route and the San Juan-Aruba route are in jeopardy as well. The number of passengers on board AA fell substantially since JetBlue began service from New York JFK airport to Aruba. JetBlue beat AA as the leading carrier, bringing most tourists from JFK airport to Aruba in December 2006.

The demand from San Juan has lowered in the past years due to the increase in direct flights from other cities in the U.S. to Aruba. San Juan was an important hub in the past, at a time when Aruba did not had many direct flights from U.S. cities.

Every additional flight on the route is going to be a problem said Lampe. If existing flights on the route are not full and flights are being added, the load factor will fall automatically. Therefore there is a possibility that AA will consider canceling both the San Juan-Aruba route as well as the New York-Aruba route.
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=40986

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: February 08, 2007, 07:09:24 PM »

Thanks dkpen I hadn't seen that before.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: February 08, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas,
I now have them printed as well as saved to my computer. It should make them easier for all to read if I type them up plus it may get rid of some of the rumors from the dark side if they can be easily accessed. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: February 08, 2007, 07:17:55 PM »

I found that information off of arubabb.com and sent it to Michelles boycott blog. You can go to the link below and read if you'd like. The information on the American Airlines is posted there as well.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/index.html

God bless~

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 08, 2007, 07:33:56 PM »

Found this last night while browsing around reading old post about Natalee's case. I take it with a grain of salf but wonder how much truth to this could really be or if there are any reports to this to make it fact....

scandi
Hi Kgeaux, Have you thought anything about that 4am phone call?

Personally I think Natalee was sleepy and didn't feel very good and can't
imagine in that state her agreeing to go to someones house to party up.
Steve Croes could have taken her, but remember he was seen burgling the F
Huts that am. Deepak could have met him and taken Natalee somewhere, I just
don't know!

Scandi

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-37260

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: February 08, 2007, 07:48:22 PM »

Everyone must be eatting supper at the same time. Seems I am the only person here atm. lol  So I will just post to myself.  lol  Uh oh....does that mean I am...naaaahh!  lol

scandi
I really appreciate your post and its message that the most simple
explaination is the best. But I agree with Fran here. In a case where we
have a compulsive liar, like Joran has proven himself to be, we can not
trust his word to set the boundaries of the simple explaination.

For instance, in the interview on ABC, he said he lifted her up and put her
in . . err..on the beach. So as an investigator that word in' would be the
telling word in his statement because it slipped out and he corrected it,
and I would probably say it was the natural thing for him to say because it
is the truth. But then he hedged and realized he couldn't say that and
quickly had think hard to find the right word 'on', to go with his story of
leaving her on the beach.

Scandi

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-36876

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #691 on: February 08, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »

Interesting stuff there, dk.  Bottom line is Joran is a liar.  

People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Tib, I left a fun You Tube in your Australia thread in the Lounge.  I learned some new words!

Let us not forget Artcolley in our prayers as well as all others who are in need.  

I believe I will get horizontal at this point.  I'm trying to finish a Carl Hiaasen novel.

Smoochies to all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 08, 2007, 08:42:11 PM »

LIVINGSTON — State District Judge Bruce Bennett on Thursday afternoon set the bond of Mark S. Lewis at $500,000 for a single count of obstruction of justice.

Lewis is also the prime suspect in the strangulation of 13-year-old Kaitlin M. Aydell of French Settlement.

Bennett, of 21st Judicial District Court, said he considered all relevant factors in setting the bond, including prosecutors’ concerns that Lewis could be a flight risk to avoid prosecution and that Lewis had been convicted of kidnapping and other crimes involving abduction of a woman in 1995.

Lewis’ attorney, Peter Dudley, said after the hearing that he didn’t know whether Lewis, who is also from French Settlement, could make bond.

Investigators are waiting on evidence from the State Police Crime Lab before they decide whether any further charges against Lewis are a warranted.

Arrested on Friday, Lewis, 39, a relative of Kaitlin’s by marriage, had been held in Livingston Parish Prison without bond.

Livingston Parish investigators have said that Lewis gave them false statements about his whereabouts on Thursday, Feb. 1, the day that Kaitlin disappeared. Her body was found two days later in a small bayou near St. Amant in Ascension Parish.

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: February 08, 2007, 09:00:27 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
LIVINGSTON — State District Judge Bruce Bennett on Thursday afternoon set the bond of Mark S. Lewis at $500,000 for a single count of obstruction of justice.

Lewis is also the prime suspect in the strangulation of 13-year-old Kaitlin M. Aydell of French Settlement.

Bennett, of 21st Judicial District Court, said he considered all relevant factors in setting the bond, including prosecutors’ concerns that Lewis could be a flight risk to avoid prosecution and that Lewis had been convicted of kidnapping and other crimes involving abduction of a woman in 1995.

Lewis’ attorney, Peter Dudley, said after the hearing that he didn’t know whether Lewis, who is also from French Settlement, could make bond.

Investigators are waiting on evidence from the State Police Crime Lab before they decide whether any further charges against Lewis are a warranted.

Arrested on Friday, Lewis, 39, a relative of Kaitlin’s by marriage, had been held in Livingston Parish Prison without bond.

Livingston Parish investigators have said that Lewis gave them false statements about his whereabouts on Thursday, Feb. 1, the day that Kaitlin disappeared. Her body was found two days later in a small bayou near St. Amant in Ascension Parish.

If this guy makes bond I hope someone is waiting to blow his brains out Evil or Very Mad
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 08, 2007, 09:07:21 PM »

Yeah, here I was sitting here hoping he couldn't make bond so that he'd still be imprisoned when they pin the murder on him, but as usual, San...you do have a point...It'll be the scene from Deliverance all over again for Lewis Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: February 08, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »

Thanks, Klaas & dkpen for the American Airlines info.  I had not seen the translation.

Sam, I was playing with the pdf earlier when you asked bleachedblack for help.  Son came home and had to use the computer....another reason I cannot answer the call here!  I may still play tomorrow to increase my skills.... Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: February 08, 2007, 09:10:49 PM »

that scandi isn't scandinor of barfdoll fame, is it?.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: February 08, 2007, 09:13:02 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I do believe YES - and also of klaas' sig line ("did I do something wrong again zoo geeper")

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: February 08, 2007, 09:21:05 PM »

Joran & Steve Croes

BETH stated that Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT “even mentioned in his first statement that Steve Croes is the witness to seeing him drop Natalee off at the "Holiday Inn" and the two security guards coming up to take her.” “I’m sure there is another motive behind Steve Croes. I’m sure that he had involvement.” (recall that very early on it was reported that Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT phoned Current Murder Suspect "Steve" CROES in the early AM hours of 5-30 before Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT went to school on 5-30)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joran & Koen's boat

On 10-19 FOX News reported that they have a source that claims that Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT claimed in a statement(s) of his to his ARUBAN Police Interrogators very shortly after his 6-9 arrest that on the night of 5-29/30 the parent of a friend of Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT was operating a boat out in the ocean. BETH HOLLOWAY-TWITTY stated to FOX News that she is aware of this statement(s) by Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT about someone he knows using a boat the evening of 5-29/30, but BETH has not been told if the ARUBAN Police Investigators have followed-up by investigating/questioning the parent who owns the boat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FBI tells Beth

6:00 PM = During the November 29, 2005 “Ten Most Fascinating People of 2005” TV special by “ABC,” BETH stated that at about 6:00 PM on June 10, 2005 the FBI told her that, “There is a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. We just don’t know in what shape they left her when they were finished.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalee found, not found, blood in car

On October 24, 2005 BETH HOLLOWAY-TWITTY stated to MSNBC, “Now, we have a lead Investigator, Gerald Dompig, who is coming up—coming out and saying that these three young men are the perpetrators. Initially, van der Straten was placed on as lead Investigator as early as May 31, June 1, 2, 3, 4. And around the 5, van der Straten was removed from Natalee‘s case by the prime minister. And Dompig was placed as lead Investigator, and we were—we welcomed that. We welcomed that, because of the connection that Paul van der Sloot and van der Straten had. They had a—they‘re very good friends, very, very close. Even—van der Straten is even Joran van der Sloot‘s godfather. So, when Gerald Dompig was placed on as lead Investigator, we were just—we were relieved. And he actually—you know, he was actually beginning to see just what had happened. And I felt—we felt he was getting close to the answer. And then, suddenly, within a few days, he was off. And van der Straten was back on board.” “I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years.” “I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I [told him] don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.” “You know, Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were not denying. They were not denying a crime. They were implicating each other. They were fingering each other over and over again. And that was the day that the F.B.I. came in, Doug Shipley came in, and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10. And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific. So, whatever was happening that day, on June 10, we were getting the answer. Then, the next day, June 11, is when Prime Minister Oduber comes on international media and announces to the world that there‘s blood; there‘s blood in Deepak and Satish Kalpoe‘s car. I mean, all that was happening for a reason.”
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: February 08, 2007, 09:30:29 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I do believe YES - and also of klaas' sig line ("did I do something wrong again zoo geeper")

Exactly, msmarple...thank you....name stood out..though slightly abbreviated....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.